To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

Have you ever seen GHOSTS?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Have you ever seen GHOSTS?

YES
6
17%
NO
30
83%
 
Total votes: 36

User avatar
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am

Have you ever seen GHOSTS?

Post by Chet Baker » Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:16 am

I saw ghost in my ex-apartment.

Apparently, the object i saw was a female with long hair. It was in the summer, I saw her when i slept in the living room, as there was no air-condition in my room.

She was standing near to my bed room door and didn't move. I couldn't see her face, because her face was too white, but i know she was very tall, about 6 feet.

I was so scared, so i used a sheet to cover myself and ran to my mom's room. I asked my mom to stay with me and we went to switch on every light in the apartment.....

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:51 am

Wow that was really scary!!!!

Many members state to have seen a ghost some time in their lives. I'd like to make a compilation of all your stories... I find them really interesting, I've always been interested in that stuff.

User avatar
narris
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by narris » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:57 pm

Dixie,are you interested in ghost stuff or making a compilation of stories?i m so scared about that ghost stuff.....

Unfortunately,something weird happened to me.it was several years ago,i lived in a old-style house which only has a door and a window.one day night,i was in a sound sleep.suddenly,the window was opened with a cool bleak wind.i waked up and could not fall sleep again,i saw a long women-shaped stuff standing outside the window,i was so scared and shouted,my mom came in,turned on the light.there seemed nothing outside.....

the most impossible thing is that i found a pair of footprint in the concrete floor outside my window...

dixie,are you interested in this stories?it s true

User avatar
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:23 pm

Post by frengo » Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:07 pm

I started to see ghosts when I was 12... every night I saw beautyful and sexy girls floating in the air, all around my bed. Sometimes they were totally naked. I always tried to catch them, but I never succeeded!

Suddenly, when I was 19 those ghosts disappeared, and I've never seen them again... I think the reason for that was that I had sex with my girl friend, at last! ;)

User avatar
narris
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by narris » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:42 am

hey,frengo~i dont think you've seen ghost,naked girls around u....i think u just wanna have sex with someone...

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:10 am

narris wrote:Dixie,are you interested in ghost stuff or making a compilation of stories?
I love to hear ghost stories :!:

Dawn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 98
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:40 am

Post by Dawn » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:23 am

Yes, I had seen a ghost when I was in the fifth grade...

I was alone in our classroom (I was fixing my things) when suddenly I saw a woman in black outside our room. So I went outside...to my surprise...there was no one outside...

User avatar
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:23 pm

Post by frengo » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:02 pm

narris wrote:hey,frengo~i dont think you've seen ghost,naked girls around u....i think u just wanna have sex with someone...
REALLY??? :OO:

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:38 am

frengo wrote:
narris wrote:hey,frengo~i dont think you've seen ghost,naked girls around u....i think u just wanna have sex with someone...
REALLY??? :OO:
Nah...

masa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:58 am

Post by masa » Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:16 am

Seen GOAST? Oh, never.

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:57 am

This may sound odd and funny but I actually have a ghost, well actually its called a spirit guide...called Ben..long story..but others have experienced him too.

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:00 pm

Butler wrote:This may sound odd and funny but I actually have a ghost, well actually its called a spirit guide...called Ben..long story..but others have experienced him too.
We wanna know, we wanna know!!!!!!!

User avatar
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am

Post by Chet Baker » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:19 pm

Butler, would you share this with us? :D

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:29 pm

Chet Baker?? The Chet Baker ?? Wow cool...yeah I will but it will be very long and may bore the hell out of some of you

User avatar
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am

Post by Chet Baker » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:10 am

it doesn't really matter, Butler. We have time. :mrgreen:

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Mon May 09, 2005 10:02 am

Watch this space !! My ghost story will arrive soon...

User avatar
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 182
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am

Post by Chet Baker » Mon May 09, 2005 10:21 am

Butler wrote:Watch this space !! My ghost story will arrive soon...
I can't wait

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Tue May 10, 2005 9:25 am

ME NEITHER!!!!!!!!!!

Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:51 am
Status: English Learner

Post by Elba » Tue May 10, 2005 11:11 pm

¡¡¡¡¡please friend begin!!!!

ahile
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue May 10, 2005 10:30 pm

Post by ahile » Wed May 11, 2005 12:09 am

I have never seen a ghost and have never planned to arrange an appointment with him or her before. :R:

BUT, who knows I or you who have never seen may sometime want to meet one of them. :lol:



And of course I am dying too to hear Butlers ghost story. :R:





;)

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Thu May 12, 2005 11:10 am

Ok here is the link to my ghost story. I have put it in Essays as a stand alone item. If it need to be here I am sure one of the mods will move it.

http://www.englishclub.com/forums/viewt ... 2849#32849

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Thu May 26, 2005 4:27 am

As being a big scaredy-cat myself; therefore, I have never had an intention to see ghosts once in my life although I haven’t seen them yet. It’s because I believe in a philosophy of “Be careful what you wish for; you might get it and it might not be pretty.” Seeing them is something I definitely not look forward to since I’ve heard many stories about them; it’s enough for me. The story I’m telling you was told by my aunt during our family gathering a month ago.
Every weekend, my mom’s family has a family gathering at one of my aunts or uncles’ houses. There was one aunt of mine whom I never wanted to go to her house. It was not because I had something against her; it was just that I was too afraid of her house. Something about her house that was really scary to me. When I walked into the house, I could feel the cold, deadly, and quite dreadful— the feeling, which was hard to explain to anyone to make that person believed. Also, the house made me felt cold all the time, even in the summer. I once asked my aunt to turn on the heat in the summer because it was freezing. You can imagine how cold that house was. In addition, I felt as like someone was watching my every move. Wherever I moved, I had a feeling there were eyes looking at me—it gave me goose bumps. When I had to get something at that house, I walked in really fast and walked out even faster. There was one time I had to sleep over night at the house because my aunt asked me to take care of it and the longer I stayed, the faster my heart beat with scary thoughts and feelings that I was not alone. An hour later, I left the house. I don’t think I could remember the time I could sit still in that house without thinking I had to get out of it before I had a heart attack for being too scared.
Other than those feelings everything else in her house was nice and perfect. My aunt is a person who believes nice interior of your house represents who you are. She loves antiques. She believes they bring out the classic, elegant, and aristocratic in you. I remember in her house there were embroidery pictures, nice sculptured statues of Buddhas and so on. Also, there was a reduced scale replica statue of David, one famous statue of Michelangelo, which she was proud to have it in her house. The statue was usually on my cousin’s piano; however, I did not see it during that gathering. Instead, there was a small penjing, a Chinese art of keeping trees being grown small in a pot like bonsai, portrating a scence in Chinese novel about an old man fishing for years to wait for his time. I asked my aunt to see what happened to the statue. She was surprised because I did not know where it was. She said, “You haven’t heard the story? Wow, where have you been, sweetie? Everyone knows about it.” What’s happened?” I was so curious to find out what happened to it that everyone knew, but I did not.
She started telling me that a year ago she brought one of her employee, C., home for dinner and also to ‘show off’ her house. My aunt went in the house first to turn on the light; C. was behind her. Suddenly, she heard a screaming behind her back, “Oh my…”. She turned around and there was C who was in shock and petrified. Her face was horribly pale. Her eyes were staring as if she saw something horrifying. “C, C, C…. what’s wrong,” my aunt was shaking C. “Ummm…no no nothing. I just remember I forgot something at the store,” she uneasily told my aunt. However, my aunt believed it was not an excuse that was bothering C. She felt it was something else, but she didn’t want to ask to put C in an awkward situation. C had stayed at my aunt for two or three hours before leaving.
My aunt totally forgot about that little incident until C came to her after the third day of her visit.
-“Mai (my aunt’s name), I have been thinking about whether I should tell you what I’m about to tell you or not and my husband told me that I should because this is fate. Do you still remember the time I screamed when I stepped into your house?”
My aunt was quite alarmed when C asked her that. She could sense there was something seriously wrong since it took C three days to finally have courage to discuss it with her, but she was trying to pretend that she was not worried.
-“Yes. You scared me a bit there, too. I thought you saw a mouse or a roach in my house. It’d be really embarrassing when I’ve tried to keep it clean all the time.”
-“No, it’s not that. Your house was lovely. It wasn’t the reason I was frightened of……...”
-“Tell me what is it in my house that scared you then.”

C took a deep breath and looked at my aunt trying to find a way to break it with her. Finally she said,
-“ You have a statue on the piano….. When I stepped in the house, I saw a man who was sitting next to the statue staring at me with hared and anger in his eyes. I was shocked and scared because I was the only one who could see him sitting there. He was staring at me the whole time I stayed.”
My aunt was about to have a heart attack to learn that there was a male ghost in her house. She tried to put all the pieces together and finally, it was an explanation why she and everyone else were afraid of her house. Even her dog was afraid to sleep in the living room, where the statue was. My cousin once told my aunt she saw a figure of a man sitting next to the piano. She thought it was my uncle-in-law, but later then she found out my uncle-in-law was at work. In fact, no one was in the house nor things in the house were being stolen. Moreover, she asked everyone in the family and got the same answer—no one felt comfortable staying at her house without feeling they were being watched and the house was never warm or cozy.
As a result, she decided to throw the statue away. Amazingly, shortly after that more guests come to her house often and stay longer then they used to be. The house no longer carries the feeling of cold, deadly, or dreadful.

knOtz
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 2:42 pm

Post by knOtz » Thu May 26, 2005 2:40 pm

Well this is just a story that was told by my friend...
There was a man in a dormitory. One morning (at dawn) he went to the bathroom. As he was sitting in the toilet bowl, he felt the air that seems to make his hair move. He didn't pay too much attention for this. But as time passes by, he noticed that the wind is getting a little bit faster everytime. So he decided to look up. And do you know what did he see?

He saw a hanged lady and her feet was touching his hair!!!
knOtz

User avatar
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Lalee » Thu May 26, 2005 6:51 pm

Lenny, I loved aunt's house story. Pretty scary. I wouldn't like to see ghosts either.
Although I've never seen one, I've been touched by one once.

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:58 am

seal wrote:I haven't seen a ghost either yet.

@LennyeTran

Your story is horrifying. ;)

@Butler

When I click on this link http://www.englishclub.com/forums/viewt ... 2849#32849 it shows me that the forum isn't available at present.
Ok then try this link for the story of Ben.

http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=19091

User avatar
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Lalee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:43 pm

Hey Butler,
I think your story is not terrifying but cute in its way. I liked it and I believe you.
You are lucky to have Ben by your side. :wink:

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:59 pm

Lalee wrote:Hey Butler,
I think your story is not terrifying but cute in its way. I liked it and I believe you.
You are lucky to have Ben by your side. :wink:

Yes I feel lucky, I have never felt scared or in danger..he has always been like a comfort to me.

User avatar
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Lalee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:03 pm

Butler wrote:
Yes I feel lucky, I have never felt scared or in danger..he has always been like a comfort to me.
Hey Butler, I was wondering if you could lend me Ben from time to time. What do you say? :wink:

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:04 pm

Lalee wrote:
Butler wrote:
Yes I feel lucky, I have never felt scared or in danger..he has always been like a comfort to me.
Hey Butler, I was wondering if you could lend me Ben from time to time. What do you say? :wink:
Haha..sure why not...I don't need him now anyway..but I may need him back sometime in the future..I hope I won't though.

User avatar
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Lalee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:06 pm

Cool! I'm eager to meet him. Is he cute?

User avatar
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 236
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am

Post by Butler » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:08 pm

Lalee wrote:Cool! I'm eager to meet him. Is he cute?

I have no idea..I have never seen his face, just heard his voice...soft and soothing..

User avatar
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Lalee » Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:14 pm

Butler wrote:
I have no idea..I have never seen his face, just heard his voice...soft and soothing..
Awww... In that case, I'd love to meet him. He can teach me English, you know?
It seems like at last I found someone to practice my English with! Cool!!

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:59 am

Hey, I was looking around in this forum and I found this topic. Wow, it’s been a long time to see that ghost story of mine again. Anyway, there is another ghost story that had happened to my relatives before I came to the States. They told my family about that story during our family gathering. I’ll share with you guys here.

One of my aunts, I called her Hoa, went to a flee market on the weekend to buy herself some headbands. She found several cute headbands for a dollar each, and they were real cute and chic. However, after she went home she didn’t like any of them at all. Therefore, she threw them in a drawer and totally forgot about it.

A week later, another aunt of mine visited my aunty Hoa’s house. Before she left, my aunt Hoa remembered about the headbands, so she showed that aunt them. My aunt fell in love with one of the headbands. A. Hoa told her to take it home, for she barely used any of them. Aunty went home with a new headband on her head. Late that night in her home, she hung the headband on the wall in her bedroom where she usually hung her hats.

In the morning, my uncle, her husband, asked her if she felt anything weird last night. She answered him yes, but she couldn’t exactly describe to him what it was. Neither could he. They just knew something they saw last night was bizarre. Day one went by. And same thing happened for day two.

In the morning of the third day, my uncle told her he could finally describe what he saw last night and the night before. He told her that he saw a head of a woman with long hair hanging on the wall, where that headband was. In fact, that headband had a face of a woman on it. She was staring at my uncle and swinging her head from side to side. He thought he was under an illusion; therefore, he just fell back to sleep.

My aunt was shivering. She believed she also saw the same thing. That face was even smiling at her, she told us. After their conversation, she called A. Hoa to come over to her house for an explanation why she was received such an evil gift from a member of the family. She was furious; she called for a family meeting.

When A. Hoa got to her house, she immediately returned the headband and asked A. Hoa why she gave her a cursed headband. A. Hoa was shocked. She told them she didn’t know the headband was cursed. In fact, she never took any of her headbands out of the drawer. My aunt and uncle told her the story. A. Hoa told them that she remembered something that was odd in her house also. She thought she had heard the noises at night after the day she bought the headbands. Every night she heard some creepy voice whispering similar to, “get me out of here!,” ”release me,” “I want out!” She thought the neighbor had their TV on.

They got scared and didn’t know what to do. One of my cousins was laughing out loud when he was listening to the story. He told them that they had watched too many horror movies. He told them that if there was a spirit in the headband, he dared that spirit to prove its existence. He only believed in the story if he could see something happening right at that moment with his own eyes.

Right after he finished his speech, the TV remote control, which was on top of a glass, was floating on the air for a few seconds and slowly landed on the coffee table. Everyone was screaming. My cousin’s face went pale.

The next day they brought the headband to a temple. And they never seen it again after that day.

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:16 am

Lennye, I've got goosebumps.

Is that for real?

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:07 am

Dixie wrote:Lennye, I've got goosebumps.

Is that for real?
Ten people could vow with their lives this story is real. :wink:

User avatar
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 500
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am

Post by Lalee » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:43 pm

LennyeTran wrote: Right after he finished his speech, the TV remote control, which was on top of a glass, was floating on the air for a few seconds and slowly landed on the coffee table. Everyone was screaming. My cousin’s face went pale.
The ghost shut your cousin's mouth. A ghost with attitude, eh? :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:48 pm

Lalee wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: Right after he finished his speech, the TV remote control, which was on top of a glass, was floating on the air for a few seconds and slowly landed on the coffee table. Everyone was screaming. My cousin’s face went pale.
The ghost shut your cousin's mouth. A ghost with attitude, eh? :lol:
It seemed like it. Now if someone says there is no ghost, he would say, "you've gotta see what I've seen."

User avatar
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am

Post by FIVER » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:10 am

Lennye, one word for your stories: dayum! :shock:

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:38 pm

I have several more. When I have time, I'll post them here for you guys. They're not really scary though.

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:21 pm

Okay, this is another story that was told by my aunt during our family gathering. It was right after my other aunt told me about that reduced scale replica statue of Michelangelo-David. I don’t think this story was scary, but whatever….

My cousin, Q., is one loyal Catholic. She’s been attending Sunday classes at the Church since she was little. And when she’s got old enough to teach kids on Sundays she decided to take the job. Thus, she’s been having a load of fun teaching the kids about Christianity. All of them kids are cute and innocent. Little angels, she usually calls them when she tells us their stories.

Last year in her class, there was one cute little girl whom she said should have been born as an angel with wings. The little girl was smart, cute, innocent, and well-behaved. Not only my cousin but everyone at the Church loved her.

On one Sunday of that year, an unfortunate incident had happened to her. Her mom picked her up after the Sunday class. And right before her mom was about to make a turn to their house, some evil person had already hidden at the corner waiting for them. That person jumped right in front of their motorbike and threw an open bottle of acid on them. Most of the liquid landed on the little girl.

When my cousin heard the news, she came to the hospital to visit that girl. She was in shock and heartbreaking; she could not recognize that was the girl who used to be cute because her whole face was destroyed. Her head was deformed. No hair left. She was blind. No nose. Her throat got poisoned. She couldn’t speak. And several parts of her body were burnt. Cruel. Heartless. Inhuman. Evil. Cold-blooded. Those words were all my cousin could express herself.

The person who threw that bottle should have been hung; however, that person deserved to be hung even more when they found out that she attacked the wrong victim. She calculated the time wrong. The one she wanted to destroy was just right behind the little girl’s car.

(Finishing it next time. Getting tired and over-whelming)
Last edited by MissLT on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:24 pm

Awwwwwwwww Lennye you can't do this!! Come on!!!

User avatar
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Post by MissLT » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:27 pm

Dixie wrote:Awwwwwwwww Lennye you can't do this!! Come on!!!
This is the first time I'm telling this story, for it's too cruel to me. The scary part is nothing compared to the beginning to me. The beginning is the reason why I'm not scared of the scary part. :cry: :cry:

User avatar
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am

Post by FIVER » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:30 pm

Geez Lennye! :x I was at the edge of my chair reading this... I'm so waiting for the next part! :wink:

User avatar
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:42 am

Post by TearHere » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:54 am

i'm a scaredy-cat, so..so!

and i hope i won't experience any ghostly experience...

but the university i'm currently studying in is scary.. it has been featured as one of the scariest universities here in the phil..

there's this building(valentines building-this is where i have my english class).

and reportedly... "the ghost of a dead female student haunts the women’s restroom, several female students since the early 70's have reported seeing her. The ghost is usually seen during noon. Classes have been interrupted because of screams from the girls.
According to the students she appears behind them while they are looking in the mirror while doing their make up or fixing their hair.
The ghost of Rev. Valentine who was beheaded can be seen on certain nights standing at the entrance of the hall dedicated to him. The ghost is reported to be headless."

copied from http://theshadowlands.net/places/philippines.htm


and one of my closest friends could attest to that. we were working on our presentation for our english class, but my mom, thank heavens, called me to go home for it was already 8:30 pm..not that late(but it takes me 30 mins to get home), so home i went..

since we're 8 in the group, and i together with 1 gp mate who had to go home too, went ahead, 6 were left all girls.

after 30 mins.. they were already through with the proj.. my bestfriend, meishee, wanted to pee. so she went there, alone. she isn't a scaredy-cat anyway. she, i would say is one person who doesn't believe in ghosts-not until what happened to her.

according to her, she was brushing her hair while texting her mother,when she suddenly felt a hand caressing her hair. it couldn't be hers, she knows, not a friends' cuz she was so alone in there, and she didn't hear any sound signifying that somebody went in the cr.

she wasn't looking at mirror cuz she was at the same time texting.. when she wanted to look at the mirror, the lights suddenly went off. she didn't scream she thought it was just our friends who were teasing her, then the lights went on, and off and on and off.. she saw the lady without a head, really..scary....that's the time when she screamed.. she told us that it really scared the whole of her. our friends ran to the cr and found her speechless and shaking..

(my friends knew it..since there'r alot of stories about the cr)., one of them uttered, "meish??, my multo? diba?!" <meish?, there's a ghost, right?>

meishee gave her the "yes" kind of stare..

they just ran as far as they could

though there were guards roaming around, they prefered not to reoprt it..don't know why..

after hearing that story and coming from a meishee, who never believed in ghosts until that incident,i vowed never to enter that cr..ever..

User avatar
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:45 am

Post by FIVER » Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:53 am

TearHere, hearing this makes me want to not go to public restrooms ever again. I think I just might go in the bushes. :?

User avatar
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Posts: 3838
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher

Post by Dixie » Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:22 am

TearHere, I'm with FIVER. That was scary... No more public restrooms for me... :lol:

Anyway why do people still go to that school? :?

User avatar
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:42 am

Post by TearHere » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:55 am

Dixie wrote:TearHere, I'm with FIVER. That was scary... No more public restrooms for me... :lol:

Anyway why do people still go to that school? :?

hehe.. yeah, that made me think, so why am i still studying in this university??... :roll: you see, this school was founded by American Missionaries, during WW2 many of the missionaries were executed by the Japanese.. maybe that's why alot of schools in here have scary stories.. one more reason is that, this univ offers the course i want and has quality educ. :wink:

i remember.. the university i was studying in when i was in elementary also had scary stories, same with my high school..

these schools were built in 1908 and 1905 respectively

i guess every school in this place has its own scary tales to tell..

i haven't had any ghost experience so far in my current university. maybe because i try never to stay late..hehe

User avatar
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Posts: 169
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:42 am

Post by TearHere » Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:59 am

FIVER wrote:TearHere, hearing this makes me want to not go to public restrooms ever again. I think I just might go in the bushes. :?
:lol: it's all in the mind..it's us who make up these tales,.. that's what my friend meishee used to say, she swallowed it..:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: i guess it isn't that scary to go in public restrooms just as long as you have some people with you.. :lol: :lol:

Post Reply