Miss English Club 2005

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

Miss English Club 2005

Poll ended at Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:20 pm

Dixie
19
29%
RedRose
16
24%
francine
1
2%
Arale
14
21%
Lilian
2
3%
Elba
1
2%
lizzy
5
8%
ayie
2
3%
Miss. Ladybird
5
8%
Sunny
1
2%
 
Total votes: 66

hishgee
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:26 pm
Location: mongolia
Contact:

Postby hishgee » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:45 pm

hi all? i am new member.
my english is so poor. my dream is would be good english.

i think redrose's english is so good.
nice to meet u all.

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Mon Jun 06, 2005 5:29 pm

hishgee wrote:i think redrose's english is so good.
.


Thank you for the compliment. I will take your compliment as an encouragement. thanks again :)

123456
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Viet Nam
Contact:

Postby 123456 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:00 pm

Redrose, your English skill is excellent. I envy you.
Can you give me tips to improve my English as good as yours? Have you ever gone abroad? How long have u studied English?

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:11 pm

123456 wrote:Redrose, your English skill is excellent. I envy you.
Can you give me tips to improve my English as good as yours? Have you ever gone abroad? How long have u studied English?


thanks honey. I have never gone abroad. I hadn't like english until 2004. I started to learn english in high school

In 2004, in order to pass some english exam, I forced myself to re-learn english. luckily, at that time, I got many wonderful online english teachers, who taught me english in different ways.

Dixie, my pretty english teacher, has taught me english patiently.

Unknownsu, my perverted english teacher, has taught me english strictly :twisted: if I couldn't answer his english question, he would rebuke me badly :cry: :cry:

Now Butler is my english too. he teaches me english patiently.

and sometimes Josef teaches me english via pm.

You see, with so many online english teachers, I have to learn english hard. :D in the other words, I am the luckiest one on EC!

lekimtoan
Silver Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon May 12, 2003 4:16 am
Status: Other

Postby lekimtoan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:56 am

I voted for Redrose because I think she is straight .She is also nice and friendly .

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:48 am

lekimtoan wrote:I voted for Redrose because I think she is straight .She is also nice and friendly .


thank you!

yeah, mostly, I am nice and friendly. but for some people, who wanna bully other members, then I am a teacher and a winner.

Dear lekimtoan, thanks again. I hope you have fun here and enjoy sharing happiness and sadness with us.

123456
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Viet Nam
Contact:

Postby 123456 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:36 pm

RedRose wrote:thanks honey. I have never gone abroad. I hadn't like english until 2004. I started to learn english in high school

In 2004, in order to pass some english exam, I forced myself to re-learn english. luckily, at that time, I got many wonderful online english teachers, who taught me english in different ways.

Dixie, my pretty english teacher, has taught me english patiently.

Unknownsu, my perverted english teacher, has taught me english strictly :twisted: if I couldn't answer his english question, he would rebuke me badly :cry: :cry:

Now Butler is my english too. he teaches me english patiently.

and sometimes Josef teaches me english via pm.

You see, with so many online english teachers, I have to learn english hard. :D in the other words, I am the luckiest one on EC!


Thanks, Redrose for your straight reply. I understand what u mean.
Now, I know who is my online English. It's u, I learned English much from your posts. Could u be my online English?

RedRose

Postby RedRose » Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:04 pm

OMG! you make me blush :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

come on! don't make fun of poor RedRose :cry: :cry:

123456
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Viet Nam
Contact:

Postby 123456 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:30 am

RedRose wrote:OMG! you make me blush :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

come on! don't make fun of poor RedRose :cry: :cry:

How humble you are! I want to ask u a question: What "OMG" means.

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Postby Butler » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:33 am

123456 wrote:
RedRose wrote:OMG! you make me blush :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

come on! don't make fun of poor RedRose :cry: :cry:

How humble you are! I want to ask u a question: What "OMG" means.


OMG means..Oh My God !!....

123456
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Viet Nam
Contact:

Postby 123456 » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:48 am

Oh I know. Thank u Butler. You are so kind.

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Postby Butler » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:50 am

Yes I know..hehe...kindness...helpfulness...etc...

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:59 am

123456 wrote:Oh I know. Thank u Butler. You are so kind.


And cute and sexy... 8)

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Postby Butler » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:42 am

Stop now..you will make me blush !! :oops:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6337
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:54 am

Butler wrote:Stop now..you will make me blush !! :oops:


Oh come on :!: You're so used to that, teacher! Every single girl you meet thinks or says that to you! :D

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Postby Butler » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:58 am

Dixie wrote:
Butler wrote:Stop now..you will make me blush !! :oops:


Oh come on :!: You're so used to that, teacher! Every single girl you meet thinks or says that to you! :D


Well no every single girl I meet here says the same to me.........."WHAT???"

123456
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Viet Nam
Contact:

Postby 123456 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:44 am

Butler wrote:Well no every single girl I meet here says the same to me.........."WHAT???"

Really, do that girl make u disappointed?

User avatar
Butler
Platinum Member
Posts: 547
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:28 am
Location: Here, as usual.

Postby Butler » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:34 pm

No it's me that disappoints them..must be the language barrier (well I hope that is what it is.....)

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:06 pm

Voted for Arale. Go, go, go Arale... Go, go, go Arale. Give me an A R A L E Arale! I'm signed to be your personal cheerleader. "Hold my pompoms up. Put my pompoms down and give it a split." LOL :lol: :lol: . Anyway, too bad that Pirate is not on the list; however, if she was, it'd be too hard to choose between you two. You both are good as being moderators; you two have done a good job to maintain the forums. Keep up with the good work. As for Pirate, she always inform people whenever she deletes or blocks the topics. For Arale, she does the same thing plus (this is personal) she contacted me to advise me I shouldn't be arguing with other members because it wasn't good for the board. I always love you for that, girl :wink: .
-holding a sign- Vote For Arale.

Elba
Gold Member
Posts: 456
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:51 am
Status: English Learner
Location: México
Contact:

Postby Elba » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:17 am

Hey Lennye Pirat is a woman?
OMG I thought in a man, maybe Jack Sparrow. I fall in love of Sparrow, too bad Pirat is a woman, too good I´m not a lesbian. :mrgreen:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:21 am

Elba wrote:Hey Lennye Pirat is a woman?
OMG I thought in a man, maybe Jack Sparrow. I fall in love of Sparrow, too bad Pirat is a woman, too good I´m not a lesbian. :mrgreen:

She's a GIRL :wink: . Anyway, good for you that you're not lesbian because some people in this forum, I'm not gonna mention any names and if you think I'm talking about you then it's too bad, are allergic to homosexuals.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: manishsqrt and 6 guests