People of Which country are Most Beautiful!!!!!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

People of Which country are Most Beautiful!!!!!

China
17%
Japan
17%
Korea
No votes
Thailand
17%
India
17%
Russia
17%
England
No votes
France
17%
Italy
No votes
USA
No votes

Total votes: 6

Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Dixie wrote:I agree with Frengo, too. It's absurd to ask such a question. And remember... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ;)
I disagree, Dixie, beauty is only in my eye.
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Lalee wrote:I didn't vote for any of those countries either. I agree with Red. As she said, each country has beautiful and ugly people so it's hard to choose.
Hey, how come no country from South America is on the list? Tsk, tsk, tsk...bad, bad, bad...
But my dear Lalee, didn't you start a topic saying Latinos are the hottest? You hypocrite!
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Unknownsu wrote:
Lalee wrote:I didn't vote for any of those countries either. I agree with Red. As she said, each country has beautiful and ugly people so it's hard to choose.
Hey, how come no country from South America is on the list? Tsk, tsk, tsk...bad, bad, bad...
But my dear Lalee, didn't you start a topic saying Latinos are the hottest? You hypocrite!
Hmm.. I think there's a slight difference between "beautiful and hot" Latinos are hot but there are so exceptions, y'know?
For instance, I think Canadians are very handsome, but you are the exception there. ;)

My dear hubby, you know I'm kidding. You are a cutie
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Diamond didn´t include México and either any latinamaerican country. You know what? because she don´t know anything about Geography. :W: :W: :W:
Unknownsu wrote: I agree with Frengo except for one thing...I am the most beautiful race
You are -Unknownsu- the most arrogant. and let me tell you that latinos are as hot as the sun, but you live into a igloo and you can feel our warm. Some one must to let you free boy!
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh Elba you're so cool :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: People of Which country are Most Beautiful!!!!!

Post by Annaa »

Hmmm every country have beautiful girls and handsome boys but also ugly people.In my country there r a lot of pretty girls like models :-D .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: People of Which country are Most Beautiful!!!!!

Post by sweethuman »

Italy, France