No votes
Stuffed animals and Beanie Babies
No votes
Other/s (post your choice)
33%

Total votes: 6

If collecting was your hobby.....

Post by Guest »

If collecting was your hobby, what would you collect?
Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: If collecting was your hobby.....

Post by Ms.A.Z »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote:If collecting was your hobby, what would you collect?
HI lenny

When I was in school I used to collect little perfume bottles and sea shalles too but now I don't.

Post by Guest »

Ms.A.Z wrote:
simplyblessedwithlove wrote:If collecting was your hobby, what would you collect?
HI lenny

When I was in school I used to collect little perfume bottles and sea shalles too but now I don't.
My cousin still does that now. She has a lot of little perfume bottles. My other cousin's boyfriend collects little wine bottles. And his brother collects cars, little racing cars. So, why did you stop collecting those things?
Simonrocha

Post by Simonrocha »

And for about 10 years I have been collecting figurines of cats (not soft toys!), friends they bring to me from different countries or i buy it at auctions or Ebay. I have about 60 of them, from 35 countries of the world. Moreover, there are marzipan cats, and from Murano glass, from wood - i`m crafting little bit + old fashioned wooden toys, crystal, metal, gold, ceramics, glass ... Even cups in my house - with cats! Perhaps only Fortnite and Minecraft players are among the collectors of figurines?
I wanted to be considered a good craftsman. I wanted my wood constructions to be constructed like buildings by carving knife set