Are there any one here from Singapore??and more...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Are there any one here from Singapore??and more...

Post by authorityquery »

I plan to go to study abroad in Singapore.
So I need your advices, Is it good??
Can you tell me something about education of singapore??
I feel Singapore is very good, I love that country.
Thanks for your help!
Please reply as soon as you can.
MTV i like most wanted

Re: Are there any one here from Singapore??and more...

Post by Guest »

authorityquery wrote:I plan to go to study abroad in Singapore.
So I need your advices, Is it good??
Can you tell me something about education of singapore??
I feel Singapore is very good, I love that country.
Thanks for your help!
Please reply as soon as you can.
Don't know much about Singapore except the fact that it's really clean. My boyfriend has been there twice and he said it's really beautiful and modern. People in Singapore use English for their daily communication. So, what are you thinking of studying in Singapore?
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

I want to search about Medicine, I want to make friends with Singapore student from Vietnam. It's better for you when you go to another country at the first time.
What did your boyfriend study in Singapore ??
Have you ever go oversea??
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted

Post by Guest »

authorityquery wrote:I want to search about Medicine, I want to make friends with Singapore student from Vietnam. It's better for you when you go to another country at the first time.
What did your boyfriend study in Singapore ??
Have you ever go oversea??
Thanks.
You can search online for students in Vietnamese Club in Singapore, I think. If not then find Vietnamese students who are studying in Singapore in certain Vietnamese forums. I think it's the best way since you could meet them and they could help you out when you're there. I've known several abroad Singaporeans who study in the U.S for their nursing career. They told me the education in Singapore is pretty hard like Japan's educational system. Also, they have a lot of good schools.
My boyfriend didn't study in Singapore. He's been there several times for his vacation. He loves the country. He's just told me that he's thinking of either going to Malaysia or Singapore this summer. Although I've been persuading him to visit Vietnam, he only said he would give it some thoughts since I can't visit Vietnam this summer.
So, what area are you studying for medicine? Being a doctor?
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

I 'll not become a doctor, just a part of health care. I learn Public Health (Community Health) and may be I'm becoming a family doctor.
I don't like to be a doctor, I only want to research about Medicine. I like to do social works. It's fun and happier.
Thanks for your advices.
Have a nice weekend.
See you soon.
MTV i like most wanted
StudyCo

Re: Are there any one here from Singapore??and more...

Post by StudyCo »

Why dont you get in touch with any certified student recruitment agency to get guidance. They would suggest you the best university, course and destination to study at.