Flirting-- an interesting hobby

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

How often do you flirt with the other opposite sex?

All the time
20%
Only to the person I'm interested in at that moment
40%
I'll flirt to fulfill a certain purpose I'm having
7%
I don't flirt
33%
No opinion
No votes

Total votes: 15

Flirting-- an interesting hobby

Post by Guest »

Yes, believe it or not but flirting is also a hobby like other hobbies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flirting) because some people like to flirt just for their own interests, purposes and/or for the fun of it. That's why based on the definition of hobby flirting could fit into a hobby category. My question to you, is flirting your hobby? ;) ;) ;)
brightsmiles

Re: Flirting-- an interesting hobby

Post by brightsmiles »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote: My question to you, is flirting your hobby? ;) ;) ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :?
It is not my interest. If I do so, my girl will kill me haha :lol: She is the only girl I flirted. :tick:

Post by Guest »

brightsmiles wrote:
simplyblessedwithlove wrote: My question to you, is flirting your hobby? ;) ;) ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :? :? :? :?
It is not my interest. If I do so, my girl will kill me haha :lol: She is the only girl I flirted. :tick:
:shocked: you're a male? For the whole time I had been thinking you were a female.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I have no such a hobby, but people always misunderstand me :cry:

my personality is very active and unclouded, so I would always love to talk to people about some jokes or funny stuff, that makes people often think I have feelings for them :cry:

Talking about funny stuff is one of my habits. I ever tried to get rid of this habit, but I failed :cry: When I find some interesting jokes or comedies, I always can't help telling people. a guy ever told my best friend:"guess what? Rose has feelings for me! she always share interesting stories with me!" my best friend said:"don't worry, in this way, she has feelings for everyone!" :mrgreen:

oh, what a terrible habit! :mrgreen:
brightsmiles

Post by brightsmiles »

simplyblessedwithlove wrote: :shocked: you're a male? For the whole time I had been thinking you were a female.
What made u think so? LOOOOOOOOOL :lol: :evil: :lol: :twisted:

Post by Guest »

brightsmiles wrote:
simplyblessedwithlove wrote: :shocked: you're a male? For the whole time I had been thinking you were a female.
What made u think so? LOOOOOOOOOL :lol: :evil: :lol: :twisted:
Welll.......... :? nah, it's ok. I'll keep my mouth shut :mrgreen: .
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Redrose wrote:I have no such a hobby, but people always misunderstand me

my personality is very active and unclouded, so I would always love to talk to people about some jokes or funny stuff, that makes people often think I have feelings for them

Talking about funny stuff is one of my habits. I ever tried to get rid of this habit, but I failed When I find some interesting jokes or comedies, I always can't help telling people. a guy ever told my best friend:"guess what? Rose has feelings for me! she always share interesting stories with me!" my best friend said:"don't worry, in this way, she has feelings for everyone!"

oh, what a terrible habit!
Redy,

Is the same with me. But I have a bad experience: someone think seriously that I had feelings for him and decide made a visit at my apartment and he pretende to force to have sex. Imagine the terrible moment for me. I realy apreciate that guy, but for me he was only a good friend. After that he becoming my worst enemy and then I quit flirting. I have good friends now, but no more flirting.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

haha! Elba, I can imagine what happened to you and that guy!

however, when you refused him...I hope you were very kind and good-methoded :lol: otherwise, from my viewpoint (you know, I am a Physician), if you were too rude, then he would have a problem in the future....

Got it? :oops:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Elba, I am sorry to hear that! Some men can't tell when you're just flirting for fun or when you want something else.

Flirting can be fun, but you should know your limits when you know you don't actually want anything serious with the other person.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Elba wrote: But I have a bad experience: someone think seriously that I had feelings for him and decide made a visit at my apartment and he pretende to force to have sex.
If I were you, I would have said, "You can either go back to your room and take your Vaseline tube and your hand to help yourself out or I'll have my 1,2,3,4,5, friend here to teach you a lesson of how to be a gentleman." :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

yeah, some guys just think too much of themselves. i hate it when the guy thinks he can have me or when he comes up and starts a conversation like 'How're ya doin', tasty bit?' BLAHhhh
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

I don`t like flirting :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Only to the person I am intrested in at that moment