Have you ever ?!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: re

Post by Shazzam »

keling wrote::D Msaz thanks for ur praying , i believe God/ALLAH will bless us by ur prayers though i have less knowledge about him
Hi Keling your knowledge doesn't matter just pray with your heart. I read your post and I am praying for you too. I hope the sun keeps shining on you so that you have the strength to deal with the illness your husband has. You need all your strength. God bless you and keep you and yours safe.

Remember faith is in your heart not in your mind. When you pray, do it from your heart; God will listen and he has the answers. Whether we like them or not!
authorityquery
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by authorityquery »

Oh, If I have been these situations, It's really terrible.I Don't know, but I'm lucky, I haven't been one each situation.
My parents understand me, and listen to me.
I know what I have to do to finish my day.
I have friends who can help me when I get some problems.
I will never suicide, because it's the most stupid thing, your parents give you birth, and you have a life, your life is so short so you have to do good things, then you never regret what you do. In any situation, don't think about suicide. Everything can be solved. Calm down.
Thanks.
MTV i like most wanted
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Have you ever ?!

Post by sweethuman »

Yeah manytimes, particularly now. I have been so desperate from life and this world, however the fear of GOD.