How would you know if the guy is falling in love with you?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Ms.A.Z
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: How would you know if the guy is falling in love with yo

Post by Ms.A.Z »

SheAnn wrote:It's very difficult for me to know if the guy has some feelings for me...Maybe I misunderstood the feelings he showed towards me.
:(
HI SheAnn,

Some times its really hard to know what a guys feels for you unless if he say so right :roll: but as far as I know when some one loves you and you love him back you will know it you just know it. Most guys don't talk to girls and say what they feel because they feel shy or nervous etc (thats why some times they lose ther girl they love) but you can still read their eyes and their gestures try that it might help. :wink:

Bye
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

yeah guys are really hard to understand objects haha But I guess if they show their feelings, then they really care... keep watching his behaviour in front of you and you'll know how he feels about you sooner than you thought you would. good luck! ;-)
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

curiously, some guys say the same "girls are really hard to understand". :lol:

Communication !

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

it's funny who the both sexes misunderstand each other but we still need one another, don't we? well, unless someone is gay...
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I think that gay and lesbian have some communication problems, too. Maybe not the same problems.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

yeah there are problems in every ordinary relationship. it's normal even amongst gay and lesbian they thing looks similar. however I reckon they must understand each other better than guy with a girl. their points of view lay within their genders... LoL
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I wouldn't agree that girls have to be misterious... In fact I think it's a stupid idea... I always tell the guy when I like him even though he may not like me back. I do it for my own state of mind and to feel good with my inner self LoL anyawy I guess some girls are just too shy to speak of their feelings or they just don't want the guy to know... I know some guys who will never tell the girls that they like them because they just don't want it. it's strange but it's true... I think we should speak honestly our mind.
Tanca

Post by Tanca »

Oh! Misterious is a good ploy!!! It really works!!! I use it sometimes :roll:
Poloten4ic, you've seen through girls :)

Post by 123456 »

The way to know wether a guy like u is u says to him your glad feelings of receiving a gift from another guy. When saying, u look into his eyes. If he is sad, the result is he aslo like u back. If not, u try to look for another method. :roll: :lol:
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

illusion wrote :
I wouldn't agree that girls have to be misterious... In fact I think it's a stupid idea... I always tell the guy when I like him even though he may not like me back. I do it for my own state of mind and to feel good with my inner self LoL anyawy I guess some girls are just too shy to speak of their feelings or they just don't want the guy to know... I know some guys who will never tell the girls that they like them because they just don't want it. it's strange but it's true... I think we should speak honestly our mind.

*Nods in agreement* so true .. i always doing the same ..no matter what will happens its better to speak your heart and be honest with yourself and others ..
Coolfish

Post by Coolfish »

Hi SheAnn,

From his action, by your observation, you could find whether he does care about you. If something happened around you, at that time, what he did would tell you if he stand by you.

Then you would know what postion you are in his heart. But my friend, here is my advice I think it is really important to you. Above all, you should be very clear about his moral.
awrang

Re: How would you know if the guy is falling in love with yo

Post by awrang »

SheAnn wrote:It's very difficult for me to know if the guy has some feelings for me...Maybe I misunderstood the feelings he showed towards me.
:(
It's is easy :idea: if you have the heart straight tell her i love you then she will insult you or she will say too... good idea!!! hah :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awrang Zaib Taraki
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

ok I have a question to every single guy in the forum. I wanna know how can you tell that a shy guy likes a girl? I mean can you see it from his behaviour? But remember I mean only a shy guy's behaviour!
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

but I mean before they get to know each other. I meant stuff like the guy is always staring at her and does everything to be close to her... and so on. Do you get me? What does he act in front of this girl?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Poloten4ik wrote:i think i see you! can i ask u?
you have this situation, havent it? i think girl should do first step! Becouse he cant do it, he afraid of you, becouse he loves you!
no, it's not about me. I mean just the general idea to know in the future if the guy likes me or not. I mean i just wanna find out how to fnd that out LOL i mean how can you recognise just by the way he acts because sometimes people mislead some signs and it confuses everything. got it?
awrang

Post by awrang »

illusion wrote:ok I have a question to every single guy in the forum. I wanna know how can you tell that a shy guy likes a girl? I mean can you see it from his behaviour? But remember I mean only a shy guy's behaviour!
Yes i will tell, whenever a shy guy see a girl he just feel as he heat that girl, that is why he don't watch her often just at glance he watch but... but... the guy heart is charming for the girl oh, god................
Awrang Zaib Taraki
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

anything else?
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

it confused to me too...i have lots of guy friend and they always complain why girls misunderstand them when they show them something good ...so it lead them in different direction. so most of the time when guy tend to flirt with me, i take it easy way coz they wanna see r u capable of understand them or not, then they move on.

so girl beware of that, if u like someone give the person a little bit time to understand ..dont rush into it...
English is my second language
chemist
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chemist »

Welcome back dear Lilian where have you been?
It was really long time since you come here.

I agree with Lilian.
Besides that Time is very helpful thing.it will make you understand people or Guys more instead of going away with minds.

I guess the shy guy will always try to hid his feelings sometime you'll feel you he cares about you and sometimes not.
I really don't know:roll:
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

i got this in my philo 4 book..
signs that a man is truly in love with the object of his affection:

1. he calls you up for no reason at all...
2. he talks about you with his friends...
3. he is pleasant to your friends..
4. he listens, listens and listens to you..
5. he is punctual on dates..
6. he does not belittle your interests..
7. he refrains from talking about previous girlfriends(if there are)..
8.he does not force you to sleep with him, reasoning out that this is the test of you love for him..
9. he makes and keeps actual dates..
10. he is not afraid to reveal his true feelings to you..

as for me.. i like this one by thomas middleton:

love is all in fire, and yet it is ever freezing;
love is much in winning, yet it is more in loosing;
love is ever sick and yet it never dies;
love is ever true and yet it is never lying;
love does not dote in liking and is mad in loathing;
love indeed is anything, yet indeed is nothing..
:D :D
When all else fails..don't stop.
Ika

Post by Ika »

First of all, their actions depend on their age :) and I am not speaking just about how old they are, people are growing up differently. The younger they are, the more interesting they show their feelings, or rather, try to hide them.
But one thing never changes, in any age, everything is in their eyes.Eyes never lie.
"To know nothing is bad, to learn nothing is worse."
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Ika wrote:First of all, their actions depend on their age :) and I am not speaking just about how old they are, people are growing up differently. The younger they are, the more interesting they show their feelings, or rather, try to hide them.
But one thing never changes, in any age, everything is in their eyes.Eyes never lie.
yeah, this is a true sentence... eyes never lie.. but sometimes it's hard to read from somebody's eyes, isn't it?