Drink a lot
18%
Complain
6%
Think they know everything
35%
Tell white lies
6%
Party pooper (someone who spoils the pleasure of others)
No votes
Are mean especially to kids and pets
12%
Are bad drivers
6%
Other/s
12%

Total votes: 17

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Irritation

Post by MissLT »

There must be people who you can't stand once in awhile. No need to tell everything (or do if you wish :lol: ), just put your vote in. Simple, eh? :wink:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I had a hard time choosing between the know-it-all's and the bad drivers. :roll:
Last edited by Unknownsu on Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Unknownsu wrote:I had a hard time choosing betwen the know-it-all's and the bad drivers. :roll:
I know I'm not supposed to ask what you've voted because it's impolite, but I'm really curious about your vote. Feeling fine to say it? :wink:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Bad drivers got 0 votes, my dear.
frengo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by frengo »

I would have to choose more than one... so I didn't vote, sorry.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

The people who steal.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

frengo wrote:I would have to choose more than one... so I didn't vote, sorry.
What would they be, I may ask?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

shokin wrote:The people who steal.

Shokin
It falls into other/s then. I don't get irritated to people who steal; I get furious :evil: . I think three or four Christmas's years ago I saw a family who stole toys in a shopping mall. First, I saw the father was holding a big bag of toys talking to the cashier (I was waiting for my cousins upstairs; that's why I saw the whole thing), then the mother came and grabbed it pretenting to look for something in the bag. She picked it out and she gave the bag for the kid. That kid walked out of the door with the bag that they didn't pay yet. On the way, he was stuffing something inside his shirt, too. It was outrageous :roll: .
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

They are in the group of people than I can forgive with most difficulty (with people who injure, don't respect the identity of any person).

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
idalia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by idalia »

Big-headed people :evil: :evil: :evil: I can't stand them
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

idalia wrote:Big-headed people :evil: :evil: :evil: I can't stand them
Arrogants?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

I can't stand people who take on someone just because he or she had a bad day or something.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote:I can't stand people who take on someone just because he or she had a bad day or something.
I have met a lot of customers who are like that. One customer even shouted at me because she had a bad day at work. I was having a bad, too, so I told her if she didn't like what I did, she could file a report to my manager, and there was no need to yell at me since I was not her maid. She was like, "oh honey, honey, I'm so sorry. I was not trying to be rude. It's just I've been having a bad day." What a beeatch, I tell ya. I hate most people at law. They think they're all that. And they think they have the right to yell at others :roll: .
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote: I have met a lot of customers who are like that. One customer even shouted at me because she had a bad day at work. I was having a bad, too, so I told her if she didn't like what I did, she could file a report to my manager, and there was no need to yell at me since I was not her maid. She was like, "oh honey, honey, I'm so sorry. I was not trying to be rude. It's just I've been having a bad day." What a beeatch, I tell ya. I hate most people at law. They think they're all that. And they think they have the right to yell at others :roll: .
Oh, poor you.
Fortunately, I've never been yelled by an stranger but I think I would yell back if someone did that to me.
Well, my dad is the one who usually takes on me or my brothers whenever he's in a bad mood. We have to stay away from him if we know he's grouchy. Too bad that I can't yell at my dad. :wink:
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

The ONLY people I CAN stand in your list are those who chew their nails and those who think they know everything…………….

Let me show the secret to deal with them…..My "Diplomatic" uncle taught it to me ………. Let them talk and talk about their great salaries and the famous people they know, etc………. Use words like "Really!?"……."Oh!" to keep them talking……….BUT inside you keep laughing on them as much as you want………….
It's more fun than you think ….. Try it! ..............
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Miss. Ladybird wrote: Let me show the secret to deal with them…..My "Diplomatic" uncle taught it to me ………. Let them talk and talk about their great salaries and the famous people they know, etc………. Use words like "Really!?"……."Oh!" to keep them talking……….BUT inside you keep laughing on them as much as you want………….
It's more fun than you think ….. Try it! ..............
Actually, I've done that on show-off people :lol: . And they kept on going until... well, I don't know when they would stop since the show-off person who was talking to me got distracted by another person. Never in my life I loved that person that much :lol: .
hedwig14

Post by hedwig14 »

Let me show the secret to deal with them…..My "Diplomatic" uncle taught it to me ………. Let them talk and talk about their great salaries and the famous people they know, etc………. Use words like "Really!?"……."Oh!" to keep them talking……….BUT inside you keep laughing on them as much as you want………….
It's more fun than you think ….. Try it! ..............[/quote]

but still they are annoying... hey i have also the right to listen on whatever i wanna listen not with those "feeling" people..
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I don't like people who are not grown up and don't listen to other guy's opinions.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:I don't like people who are not grown up and don't listen to other guy's opinions.
Well if yours was not reasonable and justified, then mind me, why would they?
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

I can't stand ppl who tell white lies. They might mean well but it's still a lie!! Even if I knew it was a lie, I would keep my mouth shut if I think it were best for the ppl involved. :(
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I would have to vote for ALL of them... Except for bad drivers, since I am one of them.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

I voted for "people who pretend to know everything" :mrgreen:

It's not the worst what can be met among human disadvantages, but it's really bothering... And irritating... Grrrr! It's nice when they are really experinced and try to keep silent about it saying something imporatnt when it's necessary! When they begin showing off and claiming here and there how respectful and needed they are I almost become furious! :P Soooo self-confident with nothing actually! :!:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

-I voted for :
people who pretend to know everything.
-Unknownsu voted for bad drivers because he pretenden to know everything.

Even this contradiction I don´t know why unknownsu is my
Ideal Man :mrgreen:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

Elba wrote:-I voted for :

But Elba, you and I are the same! I didn't vote for bad drivers, I voted for people who think they know everything. We are a match made in heaven! :oops:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

I cant stand people who are mean to children and pets! They are being beyond cruel because they are picking on the most defenseless of all ...people, ( & animals). I knew a woman who hated children but she (fell in love with my daughter) saying that Sarah was the first child she ever had liked. She loved pets but could be very mean to other children. Needless to say we parted ways and we are no longer friends.
After that I cant stand bad drivers...they put everyones life in jepardy...if you cant be careful and thoughtful to others on the road you should not have a license to drive...it is just too dangerous....you might kill someone.
By the way I am a big know it all...so it is good to see who would not like me! :lol: (Dont hate me because I have studied and learned so much)...hate me because I am beautiful....hahahah! :wink:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

Oh! I forgot to ask Unknown guy and Lovely Elba....when is the wedding??? Can I come? :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

tikay wrote: By the way I am a big know it all...so it is good to see who would not like me! :lol: (Dont hate me because I have studied and learned so much)...hate me because I am beautiful....hahahah! :wink:
:lol: I've heard some people said, "don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate you because you're fugly" The most insensitive thing I've ever heard, but I couldn't stop laughing.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

tikay wrote:Oh! I forgot to ask Unknown guy and Lovely Elba....when is the wedding??? Can I come? :lol:
That's not funny. :cry:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

Sure it is...why is it not funny? They were flirting...Elba is my girl! :? :P :wink:

:oops: Oh anyway...now you have me wondering if I may have somehow offended somebody so...I will apologise now, just in case...I didn't mean it in a mean way...I don't come here to hurt anyone SO... if I ever do, please, just think that I am trusting you to get (understand) me, that my heart is in a good place, and I am basically a nice person...not the mean type of girl.
Sorry to who ever I may ever offend, I dont want to hurt you. :) Maybe I am just a stupid American to some of you. :oops:
Last edited by tikay on Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

Elba wrote:-I voted for :

Dear Elba....I hope you know I was trying to be funny when I teased you and not mean to you...I love you, sweetheart!
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Don´t worry my dear Tikay. It is only a old joke among unknowunsu, Lalle and me. It is suppossed Lalee fall in love of Unknownsu and I am, as a vampire woman, trying to steel the heart of the handsome man, who -is a secret- everybody know has lots of girlfriends. :mrgreen:

AH please Don´t say never in your life you are stupid. You are a very intelligent woman who I admire.
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

:lol: OKAY....Oh I am incredibly stupid sometimes...you should just know the half of it. Especially with men, in my "so called" love life. They make me act like a little chango....a funny monkey. I am always doing something foolish with guys...usually to please them and yet it usually backfires on me...I am immature where relationships go!
Last week I was having a bad day and I met someone on the bus....we spent several hours together on buses and waiting for the next ones to show up, and I did nothing to stop his crush on me, because I was enjoying the affection. I have to live with the consequences now...he is too young by far!
Man, I shouldn't have given him my telephone # because I can't go through with anything with him.

I still get in trouble for my immaturity....just all the time. But I could not stop him... when he put his sweet arms around me, on the bus, even though I was embarrassed...I wanted to be held at the same time. I want a boyfriend but not his age!
AND...I cant stand people like me....wishy washy and fickle! :oops: LOL :lol:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Dear,

Don´t worry, I think you take the life too seriously. Take it easy girl. You have the option -if you want if you wish- to say that guy you are not interested anymore. Nothing happen, the life continue.
The next time you know someone on the bus try to not to be so confident, could be dangeorous.
Another recomendation is not to be too worry about to have a date. Try to know friends and if is you destiny one of them could be your great love, but don´t be anxious to find one.
I would like to have a big talk with you, maybe some day I could go to CA and visit at your home town.
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

What a nice idea Elba...I will love to get together with you for a day or two we could see the sights and have a good time. I will show you Hollywood and Olivera St. and China Town...or we could go to some beaches....Santa Monica, Venice or anywhere you like... it could be a lot of fun. (Oh! or maybe you know it here already?)
Anyway your welcome!
Thanks for your concern too and dont worry, because he was extremely innocent. I do not hand out my number to tough guys. :)
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Irritation

Post by Annaa »

I can`t stand people who drink a lot,complain a lot,those who think that know everything and rich persons(they think that or KINGS or QUEENS of the universe :lol: :lol: :-D ).
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..