Lover
50%

Total votes: 18

MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

If you had to choose one...

Post by MissLT »

Well, if you had to choose one, who would you spend your birthday with?
ginny
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ginny »

It depends on the specific situation. I'd love to be with all my beloved ones on my Birthday. I have no choice.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

ginny wrote:It depends on the specific situation. I'd love to be with all my beloved ones on my Birthday. I have no choice.
It's always our dream, isn't it? :wink: What's better than being with our loved ones on our special day since we'll get to get all the presents? :lol: :lol: :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i'd definitely spend my birthday with all of the above. I'd invite my friends to come over and there would be my family too so we'd be all together and I guess it would be fun :-)
hello

Post by hello »

It is of course more fun to be with my friends , but I would not

forget my family ...So, I would divide my day to please all of them ...

Dreams..... :)
Dreams
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

illusion wrote:i'd definitely spend my birthday with all of the above. I'd invite my friends to come over and there would be my family too so we'd be all together and I guess it would be fun :-)
Isn't it weird for your friends and family hang out together at the same time? I mean, I think each of us act different when we're around friends or family, right? Like for me, I talk dirty when I'm around my friends or I joke with them in a different way, but when I'm with my family, I don't dare do the things I do when I'm with my friends. Well, they're mostly inappropriate and silly; therefor, it's hard for me to act like that when my mom is around. Thus, I have to celebrate my birthday with my friends, family members, and my boyfriend in different days. Actually, I don't think it's bad at all since my birthday will last longer than one day in a way :lol: .
hello

Post by hello »

"LennyeTran"
have to celebrate my birthday with my friends, family members, and my boyfriend in different days
I completely agree with you,,, But I think you should celebrate your birthday many times at the same day ... NOt in different days.... you can celebrate with your family in the morning and in the afternoon with your friends ... It is very simple.... :lol:

And it is true that we act differently when we are with our friends we feel we are free to do or say whatever we want without any limits...
:)
....Dreams
Dreams
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

hello wrote: I completely agree with you,,, But I think you should celebrate your birthday many times at the same day ... NOt in different days.... you can celebrate with your family in the morning and in the afternoon with your friends ... It is very simple.... :lol:
I usually have BBQ party with my family, going to places with my friends and having a dinner with my boyfriend. Thus, it's hard to do all those things in one day. One, I don't have enough time for them. Two, I'd be dead tired if I tried to squeeze them all in one day.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
hello wrote: I completely agree with you,,, But I think you should celebrate your birthday many times at the same day ... NOt in different days.... you can celebrate with your family in the morning and in the afternoon with your friends ... It is very simple.... :lol:
I usually have BBQ party with my family, going to places with my friends and having a dinner with my boyfriend. Thus, it's hard to do all those things in one day. One, I don't have enough time for them. Two, I'd be dead tired if I tried to squeeze them all in one day.
:lol: :lol: What you need Lenny is a clone! Maybe would could start a thread on cloning you, what do you think? :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

If you had to choose only one ...

but it is rarely that you can choose only one.

Family Monday
Friends Tuesday
Colleagues Wednesday
Cyberfriends Thursday
New relations Friday
Animals Saturday
Alone Sunday

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shokin
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

my sexy lady, of course
turkishselin

Post by turkishselin »

I want to be alone :wink:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

For me:

Family Morning
Friends lunch
Colleagues not this day
Cyberfriends some minutes before my lover arrive
New relations not this day
Animals never
Alone never
Lover All the afternoon and night and ... and... and... :P :P
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote: Isn't it weird for your friends and family hang out together at the same time? I mean, I think each of us act different when we're around friends or family, right? Like for me, I talk dirty when I'm around my friends or I joke with them in a different way, but when I'm with my family, I don't dare do the things I do when I'm with my friends. Well, they're mostly inappropriate and silly; therefor, it's hard for me to act like that when my mom is around. Thus, I have to celebrate my birthday with my friends, family members, and my boyfriend in different days. Actually, I don't think it's bad at all since my birthday will last longer than one day in a way :lol: .
Me too! Whenever I'm around my friends, we all joke about silly things that I'm sure my parents wouldn't like to know about. :lol:
I think it's kind of boring to spend your birthday with your family.
When it's my birthday, my dad always wants to plan that day. He's like, "OK, tomorrrow we're going to have lunch all together and then..."
I love my family but I don't want to spend the entire day with them. Besides, you know how families are. And it's worse when you have a large family and that the table is not large enough for all of us...
My parents don't give me presents for my birthday, my siblings don't do it either. :cry:
Maybe it's because they would have to spend not only on me but on my twin brother too. If they give me something, they have to give him something too, right?
God, they're so stingy!! :x
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote: When it's my birthday, my dad always wants to plan that day. He's like, "OK, tomorrrow we're going to have lunch all together and then..."
Awwww.... it's so cute! Last week was my cousin's birthday, and the other day my uncle (her dad) took us out for dinner to celebrate her birthday. Man, I would trade anything if my dad could do something like this. Every year he stops by to give my mom the money for my birthday, and that's it. Nothing else! Not even a "happy birthday, Len!" or not even a hug, a kiss, etc. :roll:
Lalee wrote:My parents don't give me presents for my birthday, my siblings don't do it either. :cry:
Maybe it's because they would have to spend not only on me but on my twin brother too. If they give me something, they have to give him something too, right?
God, they're so stingy!! :x
Boys don't need birthday presents; girls do. You tell them that. Heh heh heh heh.... :wink:
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote: Every year he stops by to give my mom the money for my birthday, and that's it. Nothing else! Not even a "happy birthday, Len!" or not even a hug, a kiss, etc. :roll:
Well, at least he remembers your birthday, no?
My friend's dad never does it and she lives with him.
LennyeTran wrote: Boys don't need birthday presents; girls do. You tell them that. Heh heh heh heh.... :wink:
Yeah, I'll tell them that and if they don't give me anything next year..They won't be able to get in the house!!
I'll be standing on my door to see if they have something for me. :twisted:
Last edited by Lalee on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote: Well, at least he remembers your birthday, no?
My dad's friend never does it and she lives with him.
Well, he wrote down all the birthdays, and he also circle them on his calendar. That's how he remembers our birthdays. It's not like he could remember it on his own.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

LennyeTran wrote:
Lalee wrote: Well, at least he remembers your birthday, no?
My dad's friend never does it and she lives with him.
Well, he wrote down all the birthdays, and he also circle them on his calendar. That's how he remembers our birthdays. It's not like he could remember it on his own.
Your dad sucks then! JK
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Lalee wrote:
Your dad sucks then! JK
I'm not gonna argue with you on this one. :cry:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: If you had to choose one...

Post by Annaa »

I don`t have a lover so my choose is family,but even if a have a lover my choose would be lover and family.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

A joint family is a better living style
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

With my lover, as every night. Because my lover is a member of my family too. My loved wife. {-: