Poll ended at Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:25 am

yes
83%
no
17%

Total votes: 6

Asep25

Post by Asep25 »

quicksilver wrote:[U saw my photo , then u dont dare to use your photo as ur avatar :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No!! now both of us don't dare to use our pics as avatars!! for the different reasons!! :lol:

you daren't use your photo as avatar anymore because you found other people's avatars were much more beautiful than yours :wink: (sorry, if you are upset, then I am kidding :lol: ). and I daren't use my photo as my avatar because my pic always makes girls jealous :wink: when some girls told me: No boy loves you!, then some boy said: No! I love her! you look her, so beautiful!!. oh, that's so sad...I don't wanna result in a fight for my pretty face :cry:

I am proud of myself, not only because I am pretty, but also because I am NOT jealous. I always get along with gorgeous people very well. that's why I am always happy.

I wrote the above words as an ordinary message, no offense.

Take care!

Again, wish you happiness!
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Asep wrote
I daren't use my photo as my avatar because my pic always makes girls jealous when some girls told me: No boy loves you!, then some boy said: No! I love her! you look her, so beautiful!!. oh, that's so sad...I don't wanna result in a fight for my pretty face
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If im not wrong , u used to use ur photo as ur avatar :lol:
And i have to admit that it is very nice, pretty face.
:roll:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Admiral wrote
And now I have to say some words against your statement to quicksilver: If a girl you like very much has a boyfriend, do you want to try to make her not loving the boyfriend, but loving you? It's egoism.
And I think why she doesn't want to meet him is because she knows that he has a girlfriend and so she doesn't want to damage the boy's relationship because she likes the boy.

If she would act like what you said, then it's egoism. But I let you some time to guess the meaning.
Maybe quicksilver can tell you.
So do u think this is the right decision? :roll: :roll:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I think it's the right decision.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Asep25 wrote:
quicksilver wrote:[U saw my photo , then u dont dare to use your photo as ur avatar :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No!! now both of us don't dare to use our pics as avatars!! for the different reasons!! :lol:

you daren't use your photo as avatar anymore because you found other people's avatars were much more beautiful than yours :wink: (sorry, if you are upset, then I am kidding :lol: ). and I daren't use my photo as my avatar because my pic always makes girls jealous :wink: when some girls told me: No boy loves you!, then some boy said: No! I love her! you look her, so beautiful!!. oh, that's so sad...I don't wanna result in a fight for my pretty face :cry:

I am proud of myself, not only because I am pretty, but also because I am NOT jealous. I always get along with gorgeous people very well. that's why I am always happy.

I wrote the above words as an ordinary message, no offense.

Take care!

Again, wish you happiness!
I use my photo as an avatar and I don't really care what people think of it. I like myself the way I am so I just don't have to hide behind all those fantasy pics...
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: should I go?

Post by sweethuman »

No comments