no
17%

Total votes: 6

ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Asep25:
Ok, as long as you feel better, you can say anything, sweet!
You expect me ,,,,right? :lol: :lol:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Asep25 wrote:
quicksilver wrote:Ah, BTW
U always change ur avatar , but i think none of them are nice.
They are so ugly :lol: :lol:
Wont u be sad when i said that?
But it is the truth , and u have to know it.
Ok, as long as you feel better, you can say anything, sweet! :lol:

BTW: Your avatar is great :lol: I mean, your recent avatar is better than your previous avatar( your previous avatar seemed to be your true picture :wink: sorry :wink: ) wish you happiness! :wink:
Ahmads wrote
Quote:
Ah, BTW
They are so ugly

Ah means me !!?? hic
s
I am very handsom ,,but I am shy to put my pic ,
and I will make it surprise.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kill two birds with one stone
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Asep25 wrote:
quicksilver wrote:Ah, BTW
They are so ugly :lol: :lol:
Ok, as long as you feel better, you can say anything, sweet! :lol:

BTW: Your avatar is great :lol: I mean, your recent avatar is better than your previous avatar( your previous avatar seemed to be your true picture :wink: sorry :wink: ) wish you happiness! :wink:
U saw my photo , then u dont dare to use your photo as ur avatar :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

phucauto3 wrote:
quicksilver wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who is that unlucky girl? Phucauto3? :wink: :roll:
you make me feel shy, Hg!
oh, the girl, I know,she knows, you know and god knows :wink:
:) :) :)
I dont know her.
Why do you feel shy?
I also made friend with a cool guy online, i think so . 8) 8)
But his heart belonged to other girl :cry: :cry: :cry:
So upset.So i think i cant meet him.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

:mrgreen: However, after these days, I still like her.
What should I do?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Admiral wrote::mrgreen: However, after these days, I still like her.
What should I do?
GO :!: :!: You've got the ticket. Don't let your money be wasted like that :!:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Admiral wrote::mrgreen: However, after these days, I still like her.
What should I do?
U should go, i think so .

Do as your heart tells.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

:D Sorry, I decided not to go.
Instead, I go to some drinking partys to turn the frustration into drunkenness. :mrgreen:
If my friends will get some problems with other guys, I will help them at all costs!
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

quicksilver wrote:Do as your heart tells.
The heart is stupid. If I do everything what "my heart" tells me to do, then I will be an animal.
The reason is the most important.
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phucauto3 »

quicksilver wrote: :) :) :)
I dont know her.
Why do you feel shy?
I also made friend with a cool guy online, i think so . 8) 8)
But his heart belonged to other girl :cry: :cry: :cry:
So upset.So i think i cant meet him.
um, you are so silly,even his heart belonged to another one, so you cann't be his friend?????? :roll:
phucauto3
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by phucauto3 »

Admiral wrote: The heart is stupid. If I do everything what "my heart" tells me to do, then I will be an animal.
The reason is the most important.
what???? :evil: the hear is stupid?? the voice of heart is something bad, animallike???this the first time I hear such a funny saying... :roll: :roll:
you're totally wrong admiral??? if you act to instinct with out thingkings, so you seem like an anmial. But instinct and the voice of heart are very diffirent. I wonder what makes the diffirence between a man and an animal if it's not the heart.
in your case, you shouldn't consider as everything said and done. It han't finished.Be patient and wait for another chance. If you love her, come with her.
good luck!!
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

The difference of a man and an animal is that the man has a bigger brain.
What should I consider unless the things which are said and done?
What is your "heart"? Isn't it the feelings you got from the association with your girl?
And do you only need a "heart", I mean the organ which pumps blood through your veins, or do you need a brain, to think over the problem?

Let me tell you: Giving someone an advise is not to speak nice words you have hearded somewhere.

Let me tell you: She thinks that I'm bit childish, and perhaps because of it she thinks that it's too early for a meeting.
So she needs time.
But I don't know whether she still wants me to keep my feelings or to give up hope and to say goodbye to her because she doesn't want to do it.

And this I can't ask her just straight away. So I don't know yet what she wants me to do. And that's why I asked you to analyse for me.

And these thoughts can only be made by the "voice of reason", or let's say, by the brain.

So, please, I don't really need your stylistic devises. I don't mind that you write them, but then please don't misunderstand me in such an extend:
in your case, you shouldn't consider as everything said and done. It han't finished. Be patient and wait for another chance.
I DON'T think that it's finished.
I'M NOT impatient.

Sorry that I didn't tell it so exactly. But I would be very happy if you could tell me why she said such words to me, not how I should think. Because I know it very well.

And now I have to say some words against your statement to quicksilver: If a girl you like very much has a boyfriend, do you want to try to make her not loving the boyfriend, but loving you? It's egoism.
And I think why she doesn't want to meet him is because she knows that he has a girlfriend and so she doesn't want to damage the boy's relationship because she likes the boy.

If she would act like what you said, then it's egoism. But I let you some time to guess the meaning.
Maybe quicksilver can tell you.

Sorry because of grammatical or structural flaws in my text. I'm very very tired and sleepy now and I long for my bed.

My questions: I don't know whether she still wants me to keep my feelings or to give up hope and to say goodbye to her because she doesn't want to do it.
I want to know why her attitude turned from the one moment to the other moment. A day before she said to me: Come. A day after she said to me: Sorry that you can't come.
Could it be because of a third person?
Asep25

Post by Asep25 »

quicksilver wrote:[U saw my photo , then u dont dare to use your photo as ur avatar :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No!! now both of us don't dare to use our pics as avatars!! for the different reasons!! :lol:

you daren't use your photo as avatar anymore because you found other people's avatars were much more beautiful than yours :wink: (sorry, if you are upset, then I am kidding :lol: ). and I daren't use my photo as my avatar because my pic always makes girls jealous :wink: when some girls told me: No boy loves you!, then some boy said: No! I love her! you look her, so beautiful!!. oh, that's so sad...I don't wanna result in a fight for my pretty face :cry:

I am proud of myself, not only because I am pretty, but also because I am NOT jealous. I always get along with gorgeous people very well. that's why I am always happy.

I wrote the above words as an ordinary message, no offense.

Take care!

Again, wish you happiness!
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Asep wrote
I daren't use my photo as my avatar because my pic always makes girls jealous when some girls told me: No boy loves you!, then some boy said: No! I love her! you look her, so beautiful!!. oh, that's so sad...I don't wanna result in a fight for my pretty face
If im not wrong , u used to use ur photo as ur avatar :lol:
And i have to admit that it is very nice, pretty face.
:roll:
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Admiral wrote
And now I have to say some words against your statement to quicksilver: If a girl you like very much has a boyfriend, do you want to try to make her not loving the boyfriend, but loving you? It's egoism.
And I think why she doesn't want to meet him is because she knows that he has a girlfriend and so she doesn't want to damage the boy's relationship because she likes the boy.

If she would act like what you said, then it's egoism. But I let you some time to guess the meaning.
Maybe quicksilver can tell you.
So do u think this is the right decision? :roll: :roll:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

I think it's the right decision.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Asep25 wrote:
quicksilver wrote:[U saw my photo , then u dont dare to use your photo as ur avatar :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No!! now both of us don't dare to use our pics as avatars!! for the different reasons!! :lol:

you daren't use your photo as avatar anymore because you found other people's avatars were much more beautiful than yours :wink: (sorry, if you are upset, then I am kidding :lol: ). and I daren't use my photo as my avatar because my pic always makes girls jealous :wink: when some girls told me: No boy loves you!, then some boy said: No! I love her! you look her, so beautiful!!. oh, that's so sad...I don't wanna result in a fight for my pretty face :cry:

I am proud of myself, not only because I am pretty, but also because I am NOT jealous. I always get along with gorgeous people very well. that's why I am always happy.

I wrote the above words as an ordinary message, no offense.

Take care!

Again, wish you happiness!
I use my photo as an avatar and I don't really care what people think of it. I like myself the way I am so I just don't have to hide behind all those fantasy pics...
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: should I go?

Post by sweethuman »

No comments