No
39%

Total votes: 18

Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Do you agree with the death penalty?

Post by Shazzam »

There have been alot of instances lately where we are becoming very aware of the sentences and penalties handed out through-out the world that include the death sentence.

What do you think about the death penalty? :?:

Do you think it should be abolished world-wide? :?:

My opinion is that I don't agree with it. I have spoken to friends and said that the only way that I think the system would be fair is if the victims family and friends were prepared to carry out the sentence themselves. I think it is totally unfair for some innocent by-stander to have to carry out the act. :idea:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Totally against it.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Totally supporting it.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I think that there are times that the death penalty must be used. Everyones dies. It is just a question of when some people should die. Some people should not be supported for the rest of their lives in prison by their victims families.
However I do have concern that some innocent people have been convicted and executed for crimes that they did not commit. Therefore I do understand the position of those who are against the death penalty. If we are going to have the death penalty we must overhaul our judicary system and oversee zealous prosecuters.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

I am with death penalty :lol:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Admiral wrote:Totally supporting it.
I'm curious Admiral. Can you tell me why you support it. Is it because it is what is done in your country so you are supporting them or is it a personal thing for you? Could you share your opinion? :idea:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

ahmads wrote:I am with death penalty :lol:
Same with you ahmads, could you share you opinion on why you support the death penalty. Is it legal in your country? :idea:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:I think that there are times that the death penalty must be used. Everyones dies. It is just a question of when some people should die. Some people should not be supported for the rest of their lives in prison by their victims families.
However I do have concern that some innocent people have been convicted and executed for crimes that they did not commit. Therefore I do understand the position of those who are against the death penalty. If we are going to have the death penalty we must overhaul our judicary system and oversee zealous prosecuters.
In part I agree with some of what you have said Danyet. My question is though what crimes suit this penalty? Murder obviously but what other crimes? Also who do you think should carry out the sentence and how should it be carried out?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Dixie wrote:Totally against it.
I'm really interested in getting a full view of this Dixie, why are you against it? :idea:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Shazzam wrote:I'm really interested in getting a full view of this Dixie, why are you against it? :idea:
Like I said on the other thread, I'm totally against it because I think that if you kill a terrorist, you become one. You're just acting like them.

I also said, on the other hand, that, if somebody killed someone I love, I would totally support dealth penalty for that monster. So I think it's a matter of subjectivity.

But in general I am totally against death penalty.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Dixie wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I'm really interested in getting a full view of this Dixie, why are you against it? :idea:
Like I said on the other thread, I'm totally against it because I think that if you kill a terrorist, you become one. You're just acting like them.

I also said, on the other hand, that, if somebody killed someone I love, I would totally support dealth penalty for that monster. So I think it's a matter of subjectivity.

But in general I am totally against death penalty.
Thanks Dixie :)

I wasn't really talking about terrorism here. This is about the application of the death penalty for crimes like drug smuggling etc. Even though I know terrorists are murders this wasn't the line I was thinking along.

It is such a hard topic to answer. I agree with you, if someone killed my children or someone I love I would be more than happy (once they were convicted) of carrying out the sentence myself. I think most people feel that way. That is why it is such a confusing issue. :arrow: You have to think though; what crimes deserve this punishment? In some countries you can be sentenced to death for having two estacy tablets on your person. :shock: :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Death penalty just for mugging or drugs? OMG!
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

In some parts of Asia, Indonesia yes; I'm sure there are other countries too.

Check out this thread:

http://www.englishclub.com/esl-forums/v ... hp?t=34974[/url]
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:[

In part I agree with some of what you have said Danyet. My question is though what crimes suit this penalty? Murder obviously but what other crimes? Also who do you think should carry out the sentence and how should it be carried out?
I think that in certain cases Rape should get the death penalty rape is a crime that can involve the life and death of another. The woman could die in childbirth. It involves the creation of life so the penalty should invole life and death also. Certain child rapers should be killed also. There should be no death penalty for any drug offences. Taking drugs is a personal choice. Being raped is not.

Euthanesia should be the preferred method of exocution but I have no problem letting a victims family member using an axe in some instances.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
Shazzam wrote:[

There should be no death penalty for any drug offences. Taking drugs is a personal choice. Being raped is not.

Euthanesia should be the preferred method of exocution but I have no problem letting a victims family member using an axe in some instances.
You can't exclude the argument in regards to DRUGS though. I'm not talking about peoples choice to take drugs; i'm talking about the dealers and smugglers of heavy drugs (i.e. heroin etc). It is known what problem these drugs cause for society. I have seen people die from using heroin (it is not a pretty sight). Who cares about weed (not me) I'm talking about people that smuggle or have on their person more than what would be considered "for personal use". :roll:
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Shazzam wrote:
ahmads wrote:I am with death penalty :lol:
Same with you ahmads, could you share you opinion on why you support the death penalty. Is it legal in your country? :idea:
Shazzam
your posts always are interesting .
My reasons are:
1- the life is due for all people ,
if I killed someone INTENTIONAL,I must get the same punishment that I used.
because I stole this due...
2- If I want to kill someone but I remember for one minute that I will get the death penalty ,I will give back about killing, except If I want to suicide(crazy ),or maybe I am drunk and I don't know what I do.
,,,,, Number (2) will decrease the murder.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

i'm totally against death penalty, and will kill who don't agree with me 8)
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Rui wrote:i'm totally against death penalty, and will kill who don't agree with me 8)
hhhhh...so YOu will kill me hhhhhh, ok you will kill me ,
and who will punish you ?? :lol:
Last edited by ahmads on Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:i'm totally against death penalty, and will kill who don't agree with me 8)
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

i'm totally against death penalty, and will kill who don't agree with me
hahaha, I don't know any smiliy which can describe this feeling...
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

i'm against it..
for one, i think it has something to do with what i believe in..
no one has the right to take away anyone's life except for the Creator.. two.. just like what Dixie said(not exactly what she stated..), if you kill another person, you're becoming a murderer yourself.. i don't think it's gonna compensate the crime or sin you did that for.. now, what if i'm the victim or the victim's family or loved one, still won't support DP.. For I know that there's one great judge up there..who has more than anyone, all the right to punish.. :wink: (though, i get the pro-DP's points.. it's just that we differ from our beliefs and views..)
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

TearHere wrote: no one has the right to take away anyone's life except for the Creator..
Who says? Did he tell you this?

TearHere wrote: two.. just like what Dixie said(not exactly what she stated..), if you kill another person, you're becoming a murderer yourself..

You obviously don't know the difference between Murder and Killing, now do you?.
I suggest you look it up in the dictionary.

The pro's and con's of the death penalty is a serious issue. Perhaps we should leave emotions out of this and stick to facts.

One thing I have been looking into (and this is of interest especially for those against the death penalty) Are some findings of studies that showed that gun powder residue is transferrable to innocent people from the back seat of a police squad car. Also if a gun is fired in a room and the guy that fires the gun leaves, someone else entering that same room a few minutes later can actually accumulate more gun residue on himself that the guy that fired the weapon because of the dispersion of gun residue particles into the air.

This is troublesome because innocent people can be convicted on gun residue evidence and then later EXOCUTED.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:
TearHere wrote: no one has the right to take away anyone's life except for the Creator..
TearHere wrote: two.. just like what Dixie said(not exactly what she stated..), if you kill another person, you're becoming a murderer yourself..

You obviously don't know the difference between Murder and Killing, now do you?.

The pro's and con's of the death penalty is a serious issue. Perhaps we should leave emotions out of this and stick to facts.
I think everyone here is trying to do that! :wink:
One thing I have been looking into (and this is of interest especially for those against the death penalty) Are some findings of studies that showed that gun powder residue is transferrable to innocent people from the back seat of a police squad car. Also if a gun is fired in a room and the guy that fires the gun leaves, someone else entering that same room a few minutes later can actually accumulate more gun residue on himself that the guy that fired the weapon because of the dispersion of gun residue particles into the air.

This is troublesome because innocent people can be convicted on gun residue evidence and then later EXOCUTED.
Firstly the ten commandments tell us "Thou shalt not kill".

Secondly: What is the difference between murder and killing? The result is the same? :roll: :idea:

Thirdly: If you don't have faith in the judicial system; then how can you have faith in the death penalty? :roll:
Last edited by Shazzam on Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Shazzam wrote:
Obviously you agree then that the death penalty isn't such a good idea????? :idea:
I agree whole heartedly with the principle of the death penalty to the point where i think that it is immoral NOT to have death penalties. I have concerns for the ability of American judicial system to implement the death penalty without making huge blunders.

However there are still cases where the death penalty should be clearly used in America.

It is immoral not to kill a guys like Ivan Milac and Ted Bundy. These guys should be exocuted with a ball peen hammer!
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

In one word , exactly what i am thinking about death penalty! :lol:

but seriously i know it may sounds a little cruel but look at it from the logical POV , its all about cause and effect .. you kill some one , you will punished .. simple ..

Danyet wrote

true but well , in my opinion , what is happening in your current life it is due to your pervious life's events ( lol , yeah , i know its a Buddhism talking and it may makes you laugh but thats how i feeling about this ) so nothing happens without a reason .. just my 2 cents .. :wink:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Another idea! :idea: :idea:

It also says in the bible 'an eye for an eye'. So in contract with "thou shall not kill", my interpretation of that would be that if it is something that happens directly to you or yours you can take action.

That is why I was thinking that the only way that the death penalty can work is if the victims relatives are the ones that carry out the deed! What do you think? :idea:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:I think that there are times that the death penalty must be used. Everyones dies. It is just a question of when some people should die. Some people should not be supported for the rest of their lives in prison by their victims families.
Again, totally know what you're talking about, dude. This is exactly how I feel.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
Firstly the ten commandments tell us "Thou shalt not kill".

Well, God punished men several times, I think, in the Old Testament. If you criticized his action, wouldn't it be called killing his own children? :? I think it's darn sure it cannot be called punishment because no one punishes their own children with deaths, do they? :? :?

Shazzam wrote:Secondly: What is the difference between murder and killing? The result is the same? :roll: :idea:

I think what he meant is a murderer, for example the guy of Columbine High School massacre, has purposes to kill other people. Those people like him deserve death penalty. However, people who put those people in trial and sentence them to death are different. They carry out what is called justice. Sometimes, putting a murderer in jail doesn't bring any goods. Firstly, it's a waste of taxes that can be used in education, health care, etc instead of paying guards to guard them. Secondly, would any of us guarantee that they would live in remorse for what they did? I, personally, highly doubt that. Thirdly, I don't see how one could have fate in justice when those people who decided to take other people's lives away and all they would get is just to spend their time in jail ....

Shazzam wrote:Thirdly: If you don't have faith in the judicial system; then how can you have faith in the death penalty? :roll:
Simple answer: we make mistakes sometime.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Anahita wrote:

In one word , exactly what i am thinking about death penalty! :lol:

but seriously i know it may sounds a little cruel but look at it from the logical POV , its all about cause and effect .. you kill some one , you will punished .. simple ..

Danyet wrote

true but well , in my opinion , what is happening in your current life it is due to your pervious life's events ( lol , yeah , i know its a Buddhism talking and it may makes you laugh but thats how i feeling about this ) so nothing happens without a reason .. just my 2 cents .. :wink:
How come I happen to agree with your perspectives a lot.... :wink:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

In reply Lenny I have heard of groups of people that kill their own children, but I won't name names. :roll:

Saying that 'mistakes happen' is very sad. So it is ok to murder someone as long as it is a mistake? :?: :?: :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote: In reply Lenny I have heard of groups of people that kill their own children, but I won't name names. :roll:
Well then bringing God or the Bible to this picture is invalid since we're doing the same thing he did in a sense, right?
Shazzam wrote:Saying that 'mistakes happen' is very sad. So it is ok to murder someone as long as it is a mistake? :?: :?: :roll:
People do everything they could to prove someone is guilty or not; however, there are times the evidences just don't support their innocence if they happen to be ones. Thus, there are times we kill the innocent ones that we thought were guilty. That's why those families have the apologies from the government. It's sad, but what about those people who are really guilty and we can't kill them because there is no death penalty? Besides, the cases of people who have proven innocent but died are way less than those who have proven guilty and died.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote: In reply Lenny I have heard of groups of people that kill their own children, but I won't name names. :roll:
Well then bringing God or the Bible to this picture is invalid since we're doing the same thing he did in a sense, right?
Shazzam wrote:Saying that 'mistakes happen' is very sad. So it is ok to murder someone as long as it is a mistake? :?: :?: :roll:
People do everything they could to prove someone is guilty or not; however, there are times the evidences just don't support their innocence if they happen to be ones. Thus, there are times we kill the innocent ones that we thought were guilty. That's why those families have the apologies from the government. It's sad, but what about those people who are really guilty and we can't kill them because there is no death penalty? Besides, the cases of people who have proven innocent but died are way less than those who have proven guilty and died.
I understand you opinion. I think everyone will have a different view on the death penalty. In alot of countries I think the death penalty is applied not only for the crime but for economical reasons. In Australia we don't have the death penalty. I have to be honest I'm against it, but I do understand people being for it (for various reasons).
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I'm all for it but it depends on the nature of the crime. Murder is, of course, at the top of the list but as danyet says, rape can be just as severe.
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Depends on the crime...I mean for example if someone kills children in cold blood..with no remorse then they deserve to die...if someone rapes and ruins a young girls life the they too deserve it...but there must be no doubt as to the persons guilt.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Butler wrote:Depends on the crime...I mean for example if someone kills children in cold blood..with no remorse then they deserve to die...if someone rapes and ruins a young girls life the they too deserve it...but there must be no doubt as to the persons guilt.
I agree. But who should carry out the penalty? :?: :idea:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Here is an example of the corruption I was talking about;

Bali's police chief has angrily denied Australian media reports ( which came out 8 days ago) that he was offered $US20,000.00 to influence the outcome of model Michelle Leslie's estacy drug charge.

Earlier this week in Australia media reported that friends and family of Michelle had paid over $100,000 to various authories in Bali to assure her release. Her boyfriend's family are millionaires.

Draw your own conclusions :idea:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
Butler wrote:Depends on the crime...I mean for example if someone kills children in cold blood..with no remorse then they deserve to die...if someone rapes and ruins a young girls life the they too deserve it...but there must be no doubt as to the persons guilt.
The authority. They're the ones who should carry out justice. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of one human killing another for revenge.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
The authority. They're the ones who should carry out justice. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of one human killing another for revenge.
From what I have been reading; over the years that have been many executioners that REALLY enjoy their jobs. :twisted: In addition they are handsomely paid. :roll:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
From what I have been reading; over the years that have been many executioners that REALLY enjoy their jobs. :twisted: In addition they are handsomely paid. :roll:
When you help a person, you'd feel good. And when you help more people, you'd feel extremely good. Eventually, you'd feel like you're a generous person. For this case, it's the same thing, but in different form. Those guys think they carry out justice to eliminate the bad ones. The more they do it, the more they think they're heros who bring justice to people and get rid of evils on Earth. To me, it's a psychological disorder, but who wouldn't have it when your job was to kill another person. By the way, what do you mean by ENJOY their jobs? Do they do it happily or they can do it easily? It's because it's easy doesn't mean they should be happy and happy... well, I don't know about that. :?
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

danyet wrote:
i was struck with this question. Look, i don't know what your religion is( or if you don't have, for all i care :roll: ).. i didn't say that this is believed by everyone :roll: Let me quote myself..
TearHere wrote:(though, i get the pro-DP's points.. it's just that we differ from our beliefs and views..)
this is what I believe in.. i guess, that's why they call it opinion.. :roll: i respect your opinion, whatever it is. that's just how i look at it, now, if it is elaborating my belief that you want, i think there is a proper forum for it, and i have the very least intention of discussing it with you.. and clearly i'm not trying to apply or generalize it with everybody else's opinion.

by the way, if in any instance, i misused a term or word in my post, i apologize, i may mean something else, and you just don't get it. (it's inevitable for people who are not so good in expressing/elaborating their thoughts in english fluently, like me.)
Shazzam wrote: I think everyone will have a different view on the death penalty. In alot of countries I think the death penalty is applied not only for the crime but for economical reasons. In Australia we don't have the death penalty. I have to be honest I'm against it, but I do understand people being for it (for various reasons).
Exactly.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
When you help a person, you'd feel good. And when you help more people, you'd feel extremely good. Eventually, you'd feel like you're a generous person. For this case, it's the same thing, but in different form. Those guys think they carry out justice to eliminate the bad ones. The more they do it, the more they think they're heros who bring justice to people and get rid of evils on Earth. To me, it's a psychological disorder, but who wouldn't have it when your job was to kill another person. By the way, what do you mean by ENJOY their jobs? Do they do it happily or they can do it easily? It's because it's easy doesn't mean they should be happy and happy... well, I don't know about that. :?
I wish it was that simple. I just don't understand your way of thinking. :roll: I can't believe that you feel that someone deserves to die and that the person that carries out the act is a hero. I'm totally amazed. :oops:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote:
I wish it was that simple. I just don't understand your way of thinking. :roll: I can't believe that you feel that someone deserves to die and that the person that carries out the act is a hero. I'm totally amazed. :oops:
Maybe you haven't watched enough movies to see how they portrait those guys. And you don't think there are people who think this way out there? Just tell me if you think they're existed or not. This is not how I feel to make things clear, by the way.
I told you there are certain people deserve death penalty and to me one of those people are drug dealers; however, how they choose to die, their last wishes, and a few seconds to a minute to mourn them as once being human beings should be respected to me. I'm sick of others who deserve this and that and can't have because we waste money to guard those guys for what they've done. What about orphans who might have a chance to have a better future if we have enough money to care for them? What about children in Africa? We might have enough money for food for them if the money doesn't go to use guards to guard those guys.
Personally, I don't go against or for things; I like to have choices. And keeping the death penalty in the open field gives us a choice whether what someone has done would give them the death penalty. Is it too immoral for you? Too cold? Too thirsty-blooded? Too cruel?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

LennyeTran wrote:
Shazzam wrote:
Maybe you haven't watched enough movies to see how they portrait those guys. And you don't think there are people who think this way out there? Just tell me if you think they're existed or not. This is not how I feel to make things clear, by the way.
I told you there are certain people deserve death penalty and to me one of those people are drug dealers; however, how they choose to die, their last wishes, and a few seconds to a minute to mourn them as once being human beings should be respected to me. I'm sick of others who deserve this and that and can't have because we waste money to guard those guys for what they've done. What about orphans who might have a chance to have a better future if we have enough money to care for them? What about children in Africa? We might have enough money for food for them if the money doesn't go to use guards to guard those guys.
Personally, I don't go against or for things; I like to have choices. And keeping the death penalty in the open field gives us a choice whether what someone has done would give them the death penalty. Is it too immoral for you? Too cold? Too thirsty-blooded? Too cruel?
None of the above. I do understand exactly where you are coming from. I do understand that in some societies it is widely accepted.

Society feels a great frustration at the overall price of feeding and accomodating prisoners. I am a big believer in rehabilitation, you can't accomplish that if the person is dead. Yes rehabilitation costs money, but there are no guarantees that this money would be spent on children in Africa or orphans. Government would use the money to give the politicians a payrise or build new toilets at the White House (or Government House). We have seen the waste that goes on.

Maybe the early settlers had the right idea, find a deserted Island and transport them there. :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course you would have to make sure that the Island was shark infested so they couldn't swim off. :lol: :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i think every humanbeing has a right to live and death penalty reminds me of time of holocaust and World War 2...
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Of course, everyone has a right to live, but what should the one who kill other guys deserve?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

i know it's difficult to solve this problem. but sometimes ''eye for an eye'' isn't a good solution...
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

illusion wrote:i know it's difficult to solve this problem. but sometimes ''eye for an eye'' isn't a good solution...
I agree it is a hard situation I don't have the answer. I know that I just have to follow my heart, and my heart says that killing is wrong no matter why or how it happens. :cry:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Shazzam wrote: Society feels a great frustration at the overall price of feeding and accomodating prisoners. I am a big believer in rehabilitation, you can't accomplish that if the person is dead. Yes rehabilitation costs money, but there are no guarantees that this money would be spent on children in Africa or orphans. Government would use the money to give the politicians a payrise or build new toilets at the White House (or Government House). We have seen the waste that goes on.
There might be a chance those money will be wasted, but we can lash out at the government if they wasted our money. However, we can't complain if those money get wasted for guarding in jails. It's our own fault to be soft and tender with people who deserve what they should be deserving.
Shazzam wrote:Maybe the early settlers had the right idea, find a deserted Island and transport them there. :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course you would have to make sure that the Island was shark infested so they couldn't swim off. :lol: :lol:
Alcatraz island is one.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Shazzam wrote:I agree it is a hard situation I don't have the answer. I know that I just have to follow my heart, and my heart says that killing is wrong no matter why or how it happens.
So you don't want to kill the guy who kills your mom?
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

Admiral wrote:
Shazzam wrote:I agree it is a hard situation I don't have the answer. I know that I just have to follow my heart, and my heart says that killing is wrong no matter why or how it happens.
So you don't want to kill the guy who kills your mom?
I'm not saying it wouldn't feel like it. Of course I would. I just don't think I could physically or morally do it. :roll: I know my mother wouldn't want me too either.