Postby Anahita » Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:25 pm

shokin wrote:Never force this person.

Mutual valorizing !

Shokin

Exactly an excellent advice ! 8)

illusion
Platinum Member

Postby illusion » Sun Dec 25, 2005 1:52 pm

I think I am a person who gets attached to people too quickly and too strongly. I am just a really social person who can't function without the people. And I can't stop being like that even thoug I know it's not a good thing sometimes...Anyway I think that you should wait for the things to come their own way. Come what may. If you are to be friends with that person, you will in the end and don't worry. :)

markfish

Postby markfish » Wed May 10, 2006 7:51 am

I have a friends who is similar to the person you described. She always wears a sweet and innocent smile on her face. When you see the smile, you feel like you see the angel. However, she seems to refuse people to become her close friends. She even rather friends to forget her. Sometimes I feel very hurt. I care alot about this friendship , yet I am just a stranger in her world. If you care a person too much, in the end you might just accept everything about that person.

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Wed May 10, 2006 8:25 am

illusion wrote:I think I am a person who gets attached to people too quickly and too strongly. I am just a really social person who can't function without the people. And I can't stop being like that even thoug I know it's not a good thing sometimes...

Same here :!:

shokin
Rough Diamond Member

Postby shokin » Wed May 10, 2006 8:37 am

Viva la diversidad !

Not too much time with same people.

Shokin

hanami
Silver Member

Re: Too confused to be a friend

Postby hanami » Thu May 11, 2006 1:42 am

[quote="Ms.A.Z"]What would you do if you wanted to make a friendship with a person who is too confused to be your friend or to be any ones friend because she/he is afraid to get emotionaly attached or afraid to get hurt. :shock: ..Funny but true..quote]

Huh sounds quite similar to me :oops: I like a guy but I am afraid he will cheat on me, hurt me, I am afraid to go so close to him too, there are many reasons...
happiness is something you can't foretell

Return to “General Discussion”