25% - Very Occassionaly
25%
0% - Never
No votes

Total votes: 4

NiceOne

The Luck Factor !!!

Post by NiceOne »

I want to know your opinion that how luck has influenced your lives. It is very common that some people enjoy very happy life from day first while some experience totally opposite. What was the luckiest event in your life and how often you find your- self-lucky one? And how often you find on the negative side. In my opinion luck is the most prominent factor in everything eduation, job, marriage, health and wealth. To me luck is a bit less friendly, i think it is almost 10% in my life, I experienced more unlucky things in life as compare to lucky ones, never able to win prizes in lucky draws, never gets anything achieved on nominal effort, everytime much much is to be done to achieve average results, luck never proved to be on my side but I do believe on luck, what about you?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

I believe a successful person is someone who might have the same ability as like other's, but he gets more luck and more ambition. Hehehehhe....
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Of course, I am the luckiest ! :lol:

Even if I don't take all the luck that I have. :lol:

Shokin
moneymind

Post by moneymind »

LennyeTran wrote:I believe a successful person is someone who might have the same ability as like other's, but he gets more luck and more ambition. Hehehehhe....
I totally agree with you since you added "ambition" finally. There is no statistics pertaining average luck & unluck factor of ones life (or it may have somewhere but I do not know yet), but I do believe they are proportional. Meaning to say you get the same amount of luck & unluck during your whole life. The difference between people is only the "A". A is for attitude. A is also for Ambition. A person who have positive attitude & ambition, he can convert the luck to success. A person who have negative attitude then the luck may pass by easily. To him, luck is simply a luck.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

'I'm lucky because I don't have to live in wars. I'm lucky because I can 'see' or 'hear'. I'm lucky because I can read and write. I'm lucky because I have enough clean water to use. I'm lucky because I have a job. I'm lucky because I have somewhere to hide when it rains. I'm lucky because I know what unlucks are...'

_Arale_
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Arale wrote:'I'm lucky because I don't have to live in wars. I'm lucky because I can 'see' or 'hear'. I'm lucky because I can read and write. I'm lucky because I have enough clean water to use. I'm lucky because I have a job. I'm lucky because I have somewhere to hide when it rains. I'm lucky because I know what unlucks are...'

_Arale_
yesh that's what I think too. We all are really lucky if we can ''see'' or ''hear'' or ''move'' or anything else because a lot of people can't and they don't have that luck. So even though I consider myslf a badlucky person I do appreciate the luck I have. Pity that I never won the lottery though lol :P
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Arale »

'Luck is predictable. With hard work, it can be controlled. By concentrating on several “luck factors”—key areas of your life that influence your future success—you can take the reigns of chance and feel yourself racing forward at a greater rate than you have ever imagined. You will get more done, earn more rewards, recognition, and esteem, have more doors opened for you, and experience more of the things that everybody refers to as “luck.”

Success and happiness are not accidents. By mastering the factors that influence luck, you can increase the probability that you will be in the right place at the right time to accomplish the things that are most important to you. You’ll be more successful than ever before—and people will call you lucky.' (Brian Tracy)

P.S: It's quoted from a book by Brian Tracy.
Arale
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: The Luck Factor !!!

Post by Arale »

NiceOne wrote:I want to know your opinion that how luck has influenced your lives. It is very common that some people enjoy very happy life from day first while some experience totally opposite.
I don't believe in lucks because I think all people are both lucky and unlucky to a certain extent. We will achieve what we put on efforts. Some students say they are lucky because they get good results without studying in their exams. But I don't think those are lucky :!: What they've lost, perhaps, are much bigger than their good results. I've met some people who think they are lucky because they were born 'with a silver spoon in their mouth'. I don't get why they think they are lucky because all they have is money. No more! :roll: So don't worry that you aren't lucky because lucks will come to you if you never give up and never stop trying!

_Arale_
moneymind

Post by moneymind »

As I have ever said, luck is important in one's life (according to my opinion). But the most important is how to utilize them. Everyone has several chance in their life, I do believe.

Also be clear that it is not everything positive considered luck. You can not say somebody is lucky while he is not blind. It is normal since most of people are not blind when they were born.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Annaa »

Arale wrote:'I'm lucky because I don't have to live in wars. I'm lucky because I can 'see' or 'hear'. I'm lucky because I can read and write. I'm lucky because I have enough clean water to use. I'm lucky because I have a job. I'm lucky because I have somewhere to hide when it rains. I'm lucky because I know what unlucks are...'

_Arale_

I agree with you but I like to add I`m the lucky cuz God gave me the best and the preciousest gift MY FAMILY and good health for us.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..