Everybody who cant stand tikay...

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

vote on the sometimes obnoxious lady called tikay!

I personally think she is totally insane. GO!
No votes
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. Stay!
27%
Who cares I dont like you,so I dont talk to you .
No votes
Please stay I think you are great!
73%

Total votes: 11

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Lalee

Post by Lalee »

tikay wrote: also I wanted to say to you that we must have similar tastes because I love that picture you chose there, to represent you, for me, you have picked the best girl...and I wanted pick her ( she is beautiful ) but I saw that she was yours... so we may be a little alike...who knows? Bye 4 now Lalee. Its late...or at this point early! nigh night.
Thanks. I like the avatar I chose too. That chick is cool. Too bad I don't look like her. LOL
Hey, did you check the results of your poll? Four people want you to stay and think you're great too. That's a lot, don't you think? See? People like you here. :wink:
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Actually, 100% of the people who voted want tikay to stay.
Golfygirl

Post by Golfygirl »

tikay wrote:
Admiral wrote:You're too pessimistic.
hey Admiral!
I think I am being positive. I am asking to be treated fairly. people were avoiding answering my posts. I asked "why?" and should I leave? just as i did at that party where all the girls were shhhushing me a couple of weeks ago. i was just saying hello and three girls shhhhhh-ed me. this is the question.
Should I stay or go? Without judgment. without passion. just a question.
I am sure I will get more response on both sides.
I should say I will watch for another amount of time and make my decision...but I am optimistic, I think that I will be wanted...
but just look at how it is going, maybe not. i am neither, I think, and just waiting for clues. :roll: :?
You have to accept being in a league all by yourself. I mean that in a positive way. When you write, you cover all the angles that doesn't leave much room to add anything. You are a very complete writer. You are the type that stands out in a crowd. You are unique and thats great!!! I'm glad your here. :)
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi

Post by tikay »

i am sitting here with little sarah, she says I need James Taylor movie town, I need to hear that song....press right there please....PRESS right there!
she gets very pushy, very fast...
sweet but commanding...maybe she is more like me than her dad, after all!
...........................oh yeah!
(she is...but looks most like him)
I was reading the posts and she was pointing to the lalee avatar, saying "I want to hear the music with that picture"....kids sure are cute. What music would you choose Lalee? I am guessing Garbage? or maybe some Moorcheeba Trigger Hippy? or their Moog Island? thats the feeling I get .

What else....Ad... you are kind...and Golfy girl and Lalee you are kind-hearts two! ...(too)
3 X 3 kind hearts + mine ...broken but healing = life improving daily...equals fine people.

I must try to get sweet-kins to go to bed soon. She is an insomniac. since she was born she won't go to sleep til we all do...which is totally late and I dont think good. we are whittling the hours down and ten thirty is better than mid-night one or two.
all my sons crashed at eight-thirty like a little child oughta!

so see ya later!
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Wow, you would be perfect for my Danyet. You're both in your 40's. You're both single. You both have kids. And importantly, you both are weird. Man, you two should hook it up :wink: :lol: :lol:
Unknownsu
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Unknownsu »

I think you should stay.

You shouldn't worry too much about what others think, if this is the reason why you started this thread. This site needs people like you here.
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

Thanks Unknown dude...this thread should probably be closed as the decision has been made to stay at this point...it is more like "just try to get rid of me"...now!
8)
and, as for you Miss LennyeTran! I am appalled!

OH ! Where is your fight Lennye!!! You must fight for your man! Remember the old tune "Stand by Your Man"...these days we need one that sings "Fight for Your Man"! but that might be objectifying the guy...and we dont want to reverse the trend of objectification so, maybe it shoud be "Fight For That Man!" anyhow....thanks for the offer but I think, he is not available in that he does not live very close to me. I need a man I can touch, not just mind and heart but bodily and often!.... but thank you very much! :D
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

tikay wrote: and, as for you Miss LennyeTran! I am appalled!

OH ! Where is your fight Lennye!!! You must fight for your man! Remember the old tune "Stand by Your Man"...these days we need one that sings "Fight for Your Man"! but that might be objectifying the guy...and we dont want to reverse the trend of objectification so, maybe it shoud be "Fight For That Man!" anyhow....thanks for the offer but I think, he is not available in that he does not live very close to me. I need a man I can touch, not just mind and heart but bodily and often!.... but thank you very much! :D
Nah, since I like him so much, I know who will be the better woman for him. Therefore, I will gladly give him away. Take good care of him. He's really emotional. Be patient with him for a first couple months and you'll see what a sweetheart he is. Also, he needs his naps at 5 P.M, dinners at 7 P.M, laundry done on the weekends, don't interrupt his music time, bunny activity is only on the weekends, etc. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you worry about touching and other stuff. You'll get all that when you have created a deep bonding with him. He's a free man; he'll move just for you. But if you don't want him, it's fine then. I'll just have to keep my eyes open for another perfect woman for my Danyet. She's out there, I know it! :wink:
tikay
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by tikay »

ah... :lol: but you ARE the perfect woman, yourself !!! :P
smart, sexy, strong and strait-forward....what more could any guy (or gal) want??? :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Thank you so much. That's sweet of ya to say it. I still think you're the perfect woman for my Danyet though. :wink:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

HI EVERYBODY.

I know that this is not the point, but there's something that I want to say now: I REALLY LIKED THIS CONVERSATION, I don't know why, but it was interesting for me reading your post, I mean, your English is such GREAT, so I could learn some words that I didn't know before...!!!

Dear friend stay with us, and do not worry If some friends don't replay your post. They barely replay mine, so what? I enjoy readin' theirs and learn English as well here. Kisses....!!!
TearHere
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by TearHere »

hello tikay..........

stay, okay?

:wink:
When all else fails..don't stop.
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

so i guess you shouldnt have more doubts about what you must do, of course you have to stay and tell us more about your life experiences, but just to add a point and as i read here from another member i think your english is perfect and every time you say something is so complete and with row of thoughts that i just can get to the end and say.. well.. yeah i think she is right, and i wouldnt put an answer just with that, from the other site i guess you should also understand that even when i dont agree 100% with what you have said its hard for me to express my point of view the way you have done, because i dont have the knowledge of english to do that.. so its not that easy to show different views with the few words i know, but its definitely good to have someone as you here, because if the biggest reason that took us here is to improve the english skills, i guess its with persons like you we gonna learn something :wink: