WHAT DO U DO TO HAVE THE HEART OF A GIRL??

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

WHAT DO U DO TO HAVE THE HEART OF A GIRL??

Post by 123456 »

Hi my friends.
I'm falling in love with a girl. I really love her very much. I don't know wether she loves me. When making a phone with her, I just talk to her for a short time because I'm a reticent one, though I want to talk to her much. I try to improve it but when talking to her, I can't think out anything interesting to talk to her.:( :(

Can u help me to overcome this problem? And how to make her love me?
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

ah man , i understand you , its the same condition for both genders every time they are falling in love ! :lol: ...
i say first try to know her more , be her friend and ask of her about her hobbies and intersts , how she is spending her days , her daily plans .. show her you are caring about her life. listen to her carefully , nothing is more effective on a girl's heart more than a man who cares about her personality and life , not only her outer beauty :wink: when you know her more , you will find out how to make her happy and her heart will be yours .. :wink: hopefully :D

Good luck ! :D
Last edited by Anahita on Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I totally agree with Anahita...getting to know the object of your love is the first step. good luck!!!!! :D
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I find that most men aren't as good as communicating as women. It is just one of those things. Most women understand that, but you have to try hard. Try and find out the things that she is interested in so that you can keep a conversation going, while getting to know her better. I also think once you start doing things together it becomes easier. :wink:

Post by 123456 »

To Anahita,illusion,Shazzam: Thank u very much for your advices. I have'nt ever thought about them. I will try them.
Thanks again.

I still need more advices, some sticks to make her feel interesting,laugh when she is beside me.
quicksilver
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by quicksilver »

Anahita is right , everything i'm going to say is all she said !
I think the most thing girls like is caring and honesty!Beside her, you may not have to make her laugh . If you don't have much sense of humor, it 's ok! Just tell her your true thought!Simple but honest, heartfelt.You can tell her your childhood and ask hers.
Good luck :wink: :)
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

yeh, honesty is the best policy... :)
Benjamin

Re: WHAT DO U DO TO HAVE THE HEART OF A GIRL??

Post by Benjamin »

going out and dirinking coffee are better and quick
mudu

Post by mudu »

I think you need to master her hobbies and what she likes in order to make her happy. once you make her happy t will be easy to make her love you. do not give up easily. good luck man
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I think you need to care about her alot while in friends specially and if you she is in school or university or office with you so try to stand by her side while discussions in group and look after her problems and try to solve them. communicate in a friendly manner and get yourself familiar with her nature and habits :-)