^-^

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

lovelybaby
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:01 am
Location: vietnam
Contact:

^-^

Postby lovelybaby » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:19 am

HOW CAN WE SPEND OUR TIME BETTER???? :D

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Re: ^-^

Postby MissLT » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:50 am

lovelybaby wrote:HOW CAN WE SPEND OUR TIME BETTER???? :D

Posting here? :wink:

keko
Silver Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:35 am
Location: CHILE

How to spend your time

Postby keko » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:05 pm

Perhap... making every day of your life to be worth to live

User avatar
flower.
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:33 pm
Location: Holland

Postby flower. » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:58 pm

live your life as if everyday's gonna be your last :wink:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:13 pm

flower. wrote:live your life as if everyday's gonna be your last :wink:


I love that quotation ;)

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:47 pm

Finding solutions to problems in the world.

And acting.

My daily activities, aren't they one possible factor to problems ?

Find your real motivation sources ! avoid addictions !

Shokin

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:03 pm

shokin wrote:Finding solutions to problems in the world.

And acting.

My daily activities, aren't they one possible factor to problems ?

Find your real motivation sources ! avoid addictions !

Shokin

What if I addicted to you? Should I avoid you because you were an addiction? :wink:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:05 pm

shokin wrote: avoid addictions !



I can't live without chocolate! You want me to die, Shokin? Do you? Do you?????

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:37 pm

LennyeTrain,

if your addiction to me is not love, it is a real addiction :lol: (if it is love, it is maybe the only useful addiction :mrgreen: ).

Dixie,

I am sure that you can live a week without eating chocolate.

But if you come to Switzerland it will be more difficult to avoid eating chocolate. :lol:



Por ejemplo, la cigaretta no es una origin (source ?) real de motivación. Es una mala dependancia. [Viva l'independancia, la soberania !]

Shokin

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:07 pm

shokin wrote:LennyeTrain,

if your addiction to me is not love, it is a real addiction :lol: (if it is love, it is maybe the only useful addiction :mrgreen: ).

Whatever it is, the point is was I supposed to avoid you if it was an addiction?

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:17 pm

To reduce progressively the quantity of me that you consum. :lol:

Loving somebody or something does not mean living 24/24 with it.

Shokin

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:25 pm

shokin wrote:To reduce progressively the quantity of me that you consum. :lol:

Loving somebody or something does not mean living 24/24 with it.

Shokin

:lol: :lol: Man, you're crazy, dude. More for love is always good. If I loved someone, I couldn't have enough of that person. Right now I like Danyet, and I cannot have enough of him. Gosh, what a yummy pie! Gotta talk to him everday. You should try it, too. You'll fall in love with him. :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:30 pm

LennyeTran wrote: :lol: :lol: Man, you're crazy, dude. More for love is always good. If I loved someone, I couldn't have enough of that person. Right now I like Danyet, and I cannot have enough of him. Gosh, what a yummy pie! Gotta talk to him everday. You should try it, too. You'll fall in love with him. :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: I just pictured Shokin talking to him like "hi babe", "how was your day honey" :lol: :lol:

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:32 pm

Dixie wrote:
:lol: :lol: I just pictured Shokin talking to him like "hi babe", "how was your day honey" :lol: :lol:

:lol: And it'd be hilarious if Danyet said, "it was great, babe!" Gosh, this kills..... :lol: :lol:

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:35 pm

Dixie wrote:
LennyeTran wrote: :lol: :lol: Man, you're crazy, dude. More for love is always good. If I loved someone, I couldn't have enough of that person. Right now I like Danyet, and I cannot have enough of him. Gosh, what a yummy pie! Gotta talk to him everday. You should try it, too. You'll fall in love with him. :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: I just pictured Shokin talking to him like "hi babe", "how was your day honey" :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: I won't fall in this game ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curiously I don't like the word "babe" nor "hola, bebé !".

Shokin

User avatar
MissLT
Ethereal Member
Posts: 3939
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:05 pm
Status: Other

Postby MissLT » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:41 pm

shokin wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I won't fall in this game ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Curiously I don't like the word "babe" nor "hola, bebé !".

Shokin

What game? I'm being serious, here. You don't think my Danyet is good enough for you? How dare you! :lol: :lol:

And what's wrong with babe or bebe? These are the sweetest words ever. I hate honey. It sounds so original.

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:22 am

shokin wrote:Curiously I don't like the word "babe" nor "hola, bebé !".


They don't say "hola bebé" in Spanish, you know... That's English only... sounds better anyway :D

shokin
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1338
Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:32 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Switzerland

Postby shokin » Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:23 pm

I prefer "hi, love", "hola amor" !

Shokin


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron