but be careful
on the first day drink 2 cups, and the second day 3
then on third day 4 and go ahead :D it is tried by myself :D
Thanks Ahmads! :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well Dixie.. when i saw that you want to loose some weight the second thing that came into my mind was to invite you to go with me to the gym, that would be fantastic to have a member of english club running or swimming next to me, then i could at the same time do some physical exercise and improving my english 8) , isnt that great :lol:

P.S.- of course that the first thing was that you dont need to loose weight at all, although a bit of physical exercise its always good

P.S.- i would like also to know the opinion of your BF, he most than anyone here should know if you need :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well Dixie.. when i saw that you want to loose some weight the second thing that came into my mind was to invite you to go with me to the gym, that would be fantastic to have a member of english club running or swimming next to me, then i could at the same time do some physical exercise and improving my english 8) , isnt that great :lol:
You want to sweat with me? Do some physical exercise together? That would be great! :lol:
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

well dixie, you know... my two favorite things that i like to do in my spare time is to go to the gym and learn english, but now that im saying this im realizing that im possibly loosing time with that instead of other very nice physical things to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Rui wrote:well dixie, you know... my two favorite things that i like to do in my spare time is to go to the gym and learn english, but now that im saying this im realizing that im possibly loosing time with that instead of other very nice physical things to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the first hetero I've met who doesn't talk about sex all the time :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Dixie wrote:
Rui wrote:well dixie, you know... my two favorite things that i like to do in my spare time is to go to the gym and learn english, but now that im saying this im realizing that im possibly loosing time with that instead of other very nice physical things to do :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the first hetero I've met who doesn't talk about sex all the time :lol:
Are you sure he is...??? :lol:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote: Are you sure he is...??? :lol:
Not really... but for a moment it looked good :D
Rui
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Rui »

have sure that i am what? a guy that doesnt talk about sex all the time or the first guy that dixie has met that doesnt speak about sex all the time :roll: well, do you think my behaviour its a kind of gay :lol: , this is part of the charm, let the womens get close to me and then attack :wink: , no is not.. im a looser, this is the truth, however that is the story i tell to everybody :lol:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Oh, my question was, Are you sure he is straight?/ Are you sure that he is not gay? And dixie answered not really, so I guessed she had doubt about your sexuality. Now come to think of it, throwing a dress and a cute, little bow on you and you'll be a pretty girl in a dress with a bow on her head. :lol: :lol:

(running away from you guys so fast before any angry bottles are throwing :lol: )
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

LennyeTran wrote:Oh, my question was, Are you sure he is straight?/ Are you sure that he is not gay? And dixie answered not really, so I guessed she had doubt about your sexuality. Now come to think of it, throwing a dress and a cute, little bow on you and you'll be a pretty girl in a dress with a bow on her head. :lol: :lol:

(running away from you guys so fast before any angry bottles are throwing :lol: )
Hahahahahah!!! I didn't get it... :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't have any doubt he's hetero :lol: And if I do, I'm sure he will be happy if I go check! :lol: right Rui? 8)