Prefer traveling by?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

What is your favorite mode of transportation?

Car
36%
Plane
36%
Bus
27%
Train
No votes
Boat
No votes
Donkey
No votes

Total votes: 11

FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

No, my friend. Good thing she was sitting beside me on the rides and not across. Well, I don't know... She has big boobies so I guess I shouldn't have minded. :lol:
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

It depends of the place I want to get.

Car.- In the city to go work, but not go shoping because some comercial areas here has serious probles to parkinf.

Plane.- If I go to another country, or to another state of my countryu far of the city, I mean sttes at the north of the country, because I´m in the center. Imagine 22 hur of car! No GOD! I prefer plane

Bus.- To cities or towns near my home town, because I could see the land and not to spend too much in gasoline and right for the use of way. Really at México we pay rights for the use of the way. Every time we cross the line between one state to another we musto to pay. then in the car we must to pay two or three times, plus the gasoline we use, in this case is better bus, the same cost include all.

Train.- There aren´t trains t my country, Thy are out of use here, but when I was a little girl I trip in train ant it was wonderfull.

Boat.- If it is necessary I will do

Donkey .- The same
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

I think my least favourite mean of transport is bus... once me and my friend had to pay a really high fine because none of us bought the tickets...Now I never travel by bus. I prefer going on foot :P
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

illusion wrote:I think my least favourite mean of transport is bus... once me and my friend had to pay a really high fine because none of us bought the tickets...Now I never travel by bus. I prefer going on foot :P
Why didn't you get the tickets? It was your first time getting on a bus?
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Lalee wrote:
illusion wrote:I think my least favourite mean of transport is bus... once me and my friend had to pay a really high fine because none of us bought the tickets...Now I never travel by bus. I prefer going on foot :P
Why didn't you get the tickets? It was your first time getting on a bus?
no, we were arguing which one of us should get them in the first place so none of us bought them...
FIVER
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by FIVER »

The last time I remember taking a city bus was when I was very young (around maybe 5-7 years old), so I don't really know what it's like taking a city bus or anything about how to pay for the ride... :cry: I drive too much. :(
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Prefer traveling by?

Post by Annaa »

It deepens,for example if you decide to travel in the world you can start by plane then by bus,ship,bus I don`t know u can try everything.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

I would choose boat, however I really scare from drowning. I cant swim
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

I always by rowboat. Although when I travel through land its very hard.
Hyacinth

Post by Hyacinth »

planes