To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

female,Shanghai China wanna make foreign friends

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

sofiahsu

female,Shanghai China wanna make foreign friends

Post by sofiahsu » Tue May 23, 2006 12:27 am

hi,dear all, i am learning English. i feel exciting to find this good site.this is a good place to improve my english

i like experience diffrent kind of life, so if i have some foreigners to be my friends it is also a happy thing :D

introduce myself:
female, married, have job, like travel,running,succulent food,music,movies,and speak foreign language(of couse, i love my language) and i am not lesbian

i hope the friends are female better, becouse if i make friends with men, this will make my husband uncomfortble :lol: i also hope my friends are fluently English speaker or European native or Amarican native

if you come to China, if have time, perhaps i can become a guider

if your English is fluently,and wanna friends , do not hesitate to leave massage to me. no age limited

thank you very much, i love you all :wink:

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: female,Shanghai China wanna make foreign friends

Post by Dixie » Tue May 23, 2006 11:09 am

sofiahsu wrote: introduce myself:
female, married, have job, like travel,running,succulent food,music,movies,and speak foreign language(of couse, i love my language) and i am not lesbian
The bold part made me laugh :D

chayedan

Post by chayedan » Wed May 24, 2006 1:49 am

ME TOO!

dandriyals

Hi Sofi.....

Post by dandriyals » Fri May 26, 2006 7:11 am

Hi, I know you are more interested in making friends with womens. I am 27 year old boy from India and I hope with me your husband won't be having any problem :D .

I am new to this club and wish to have some friends to help me improve my english too.

so, if you think we can help each other to get what we want, please accept my friendship.