I have a crush on my teacher

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

nancysg

I have a crush on my teacher

Post by nancysg »

Maybe I saw him before at the downstair in British Council for 2 or 3 seconds. But that was enough for me to realise he's very goodlooking. Then I thought there's someone handsome in BC, and I wish he could be my teacher. It's true now. He's teaching me this course.
It's not simple. Cos I absolutely like him more and more. It cannot be called love. But that's enough to take my time think about him much. I'm having a crush on my english teacher. He's older than me 9 years. I had never thought I would like a western man until I knew him. I'm just a normal student of the class. He knows my name, he answers my email, all of that is enough to make me happy. I don't know how to make a big impression to him, I also dont want to do it. Let everything goes on naturally.
Am I absurd ? What do you think guys ?
Tonyoung

Post by Tonyoung »

That is a very normal phenomenon when someone at age of puberty.I had fell in love with my junior school.It won't last long when days pass by.Just relax,take it easy.
I fight,I conquer,I enjoy
innocenteyes

Post by innocenteyes »

I know this must be hard on you sweety.. love from one side is the most painful feeling ever.. but wat you feel maybe make sense to you but not necessary to him, you know what I mean!
it's a normal thing for a student to have a crush or even fall in love with her teacher but you have to be wise and realistic coz every thing you do is counted for he is your teacher and for him you are only a student..wat I'm trying to say is you must be a smart gurl and there are so many guys of your age who are eager to get to know you..
so dear think rationaly and don't step further unless you are 100% certain that wat you are doing is ri8
best of luck
eman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by eman »

honey its really hard to y ....but be stronge and wise ,,,,i will ask y
did he talk to y or did something that make y feel that he may like y,,,,
listen there is no different in the age if he loves y adn y do and if you both can understand each other..and may be he dont want to have problem with y..,,take time with him to know him more and to feel and understand his feeling ,dont be fast to realize your idea
ok
good luck
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

oh don't worry dear, I bet a lot of girls had crushes on their teachers. I had one too :D It was my history teacher and I liked him so much I really learned hard his subject even though I hated history so much and in the end I had good grade so it paid off lol that's not my point though. I guess you just have to wait until your affection will fade away because it will, I am sure. Nothing lasts forever. :)
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

illusion wrote: Nothing lasts forever. :)
History does. Sorry, I'm reminding you of your favorite teacher, huh? :wink: :lol: :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

LennyeTran wrote:
illusion wrote: Nothing lasts forever. :)
History does. Sorry, I'm reminding you of your favorite teacher, huh? :wink: :lol: :lol:

lol ha ha ha that was a good one. I'm definitely gonna remember that line :) Yeah, he was cute :D damn! :D
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

illusion wrote:oh don't worry dear, I bet a lot of girls had crushes on their teachers. I had one too :D It was my history teacher and I liked him so much I really learned hard his subject even though I hated history so much and in the end I had good grade so it paid off lol that's not my point though. I guess you just have to wait until your affection will fade away because it will, I am sure. Nothing lasts forever. :)
History teachers rock! I had one at university... mmmm :oops: ! they all wear glasses and when they put them off during the lecture... god! I see the ages in his eyes! and there is a history dust on their shoulders... History! I love it! :lol:
illusion
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by illusion »

Tora wrote:
illusion wrote:oh don't worry dear, I bet a lot of girls had crushes on their teachers. I had one too :D It was my history teacher and I liked him so much I really learned hard his subject even though I hated history so much and in the end I had good grade so it paid off lol that's not my point though. I guess you just have to wait until your affection will fade away because it will, I am sure. Nothing lasts forever. :)
History teachers rock! I had one at university... mmmm :oops: ! they all wear glasses and when they put them off during the lecture... god! I see the ages in his eyes! and there is a history dust on their shoulders... History! I love it! :lol:
mine was a young very intelligent man and he wore his hair in a pony tail. he also loved the band U2 above all :) ohhhh I do miss him!!!!
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Important reminder for everyone to watch their spelling and not to use quick "Internet Spelling". This forum is to help people learn English. We don't want to confuse anyone now, do we?
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

danyet wrote:Important reminder for everyone to watch their spelling and not to use quick "Internet Spelling". This forum is to help people learn English. We don't want to confuse anyone now, do we?
Could you please be more exact? What do you mean? who do you mean? :?
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Forget about him, Tora. He's just jealous because we're not talking about him. :wink: :lol: