Choice

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

wangyingying

Choice

Post by wangyingying »

Summer vacation is coming but I still have no idea of what to do during such a long holiday. If I do family education here, I will not be able to dare the weather. But if I go back home, I will do nothing at all, just killing time and enjoying myself, which means I myself choose backsliding while others try hard to be the best.
And also there are other jobs I could find here, so should I stay here to challenge myself or live with my family comfortably?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Just find a (possibly new) job, and you'll earn money and experience.

Shokin
cyborg
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by cyborg »

Killing time, well doesn’t sound good. But you can do join/learn things, which might help you in long term prospective. In fact I think you might be around 18 0r 20 year of age & learn something which relating to you professional career or any of those, which you would prefer to take as you hobbies/ interest.

Opting for a part time job sounds great, it would yield one in two, money & experience, but considering you age,……I think you shouldn’t opt that. But ye ultimatum, one fine day you have to work.
jeffcox
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jeffcox »

Why not do some voluntary work? Try to help at a local school or hospital. Something where you can help people.

This is great because when you are studying, you will have a whole new perspective on the subject. Helping others is one of the most noble ways of studying... as well as doing good for others, you learn about yourself as a person and not just as a professional.
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

find a Job is the best way to use your free time .