I have no girlfriend. HIC HIC. :(

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

danyet wrote: It is the number 1 rule of dating for men. "Women are not interested in anything but themselves, so keep the conversation simple. NO TALK OF DEFENDING THE UNIVERSE! If you want to get invited back to her place you had better keep the conversation "warm and
fuzzy".
Too true.
Since Danyet knows so much about women, he must have lots of girlfriends, eh? :wink:
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote:
LennyeTran wrote:
danyet wrote:Why? Because I am cuddley... and when I am with a girl I make sure to never talk about ANYTHING that I am interested in! That's why.
:wink: What are you interested? Is it something girls wouldn't wanna hear on a first date? If not, why don't you wanna talk about ANYTHING that you are interested in to a girl?
It is the number 1 rule of dating for men. "Women are not interested in anything but themselves, so keep the conversation simple. NO TALK OF DEFENDING THE UNIVERSE! If you want to get invited back to her place you had better keep the conversation "warm and fuzzy".
8) You've got this from all your previous dates, but obviously you haven't dated ME, one of the best of the bunch. That's why you absolutely have no idea there are women out there who find a monologue date so frigging boring. It takes two to tango for a lot of things, babe.
Romantic
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Romantic »

Admiral wrote:Sometimes I really wonder about LennyeTran and danyet. Are they real users, or engaged funmakers?
:roll: :? :roll: :? :roll: :? :roll: :?
qwertyu

Post by qwertyu »

Great topic!

Remember that, you dont have any girl friend not because of you. In another word, there is something easier to change than change yourself. Sure!

They are:

-The girl you want her to become your girl friend.
-Your Environment.

Therefore, the answer now is very clearly. Change one of two things ahead and you can find your girl. Now, I want to talk more about the environment. The good environment must have many girl. The number of choice decide the choice quality. You have no way to have a girl if your class has 1-2 girl, right? And how about the class has 20-30 girls and a little boy (include you). It is easier!

We can discuss more my point.
iwantmore

Post by iwantmore »

qwertyu wrote:Great topic!

Remember that, you dont have any girl friend not because of you. In another word, there is something easier to change than change yourself. Sure!

They are:

-The girl you want her to become your girl friend.
-Your Environment.

Therefore, the answer now is very clearly. Change one of two things ahead and you can find your girl. Now, I want to talk more about the environment. The good environment must have many girl. The number of choice decide the choice quality. You have no way to have a girl if your class has 1-2 girl, right? And how about the class has 20-30 girls and a little boy (include you). It is easier!

We can discuss more my point.
Haha, that's great. 1 little boy with 20-30 girls but don't you think that they will force you buying them anything they like??.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

That's why money is very important :lol:
MooNboy
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by MooNboy »

Yes, sometimes money talks...So earn something 8)
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

I don't have a girlfriend too. Money certainly plays role, if I would be millionaire then all cute girl in my town would be mine, but their "love" is not for me.
Last edited by Vega on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Which love is for you? Is it fortminor?
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by sweethuman »

Vinamilk wrote:There are many reasons that you don't have any girlfriend , and I can't show you some main reasons :
1. high criteria
2. too shy to talk anything to a strange girl
3. too busy
4. not confident about yourself
And the last reason : :lol: You don't have much money
(just kidding)
I agree with the last reason Vinamilk that (he doesnt have much money) thats why he doesnt have a GF, nowadays having GF needs a better job. :lol: :lol: :lol: