Page 1 of 1

I realllllly wanna talk to you !!

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:01 am
by nmnmwjf
it'is first time for me to post here.am from china,28.i just wanna know more friends and learn more diffrent cultures here.contact with me please,I just wait for you,my sincere friends!
email:nmnmwjf@yahoo.com

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:31 pm
by Oriani
Welcome friend!!! Just keep in tauch! :P

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:31 am
by nmnmwjf
am frustrated so much,iknow my english is not good,nobody wants to contact with me.maybe my words are untractive?whatever,i still wait.never say bye !

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:19 am
by Dexter
welcome to englishclub...
have a nice time here :D

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 pm
by chiemdu
yeah, come and join with us, i'm quite sure u will have a good time when you are here.

keep posting nmnmwjf!

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:43 pm
by tuba
hi i am a new member here and i wanna make friends from different cultures. and for improve my english my name is tuba.and i am from turkey :D

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:38 pm
by Dexter
hello tuba... welcome to englishclub...
enjoy your time here :D

Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:49 pm
by Oriani
nmnmwjf wrote:am frustrated so much,iknow my english is not good,nobody wants to contact with me.maybe my words are untractive?whatever,i still wait.never say bye !
But, Just be a positive person!!! Ok?? You will do it great!! better than us, maybe! lol :P

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:59 am
by nmnmwjf
hi,tuba.Turkey is so amazing country.i wanna know more about Turkey .we can become good friends,i am ture of that.
my email:nmnmwjf@yahoo.com

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:16 am
by tuba
Dexter wrote:hello tuba... welcome to englishclub...
enjoy your time here :D
thanks for your message. dexter i am sure i enjoy here :D

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:19 am
by tuba
nmnmwjf wrote:hi,tuba.Turkey is so amazing country.i wanna know more about Turkey .we can become good friends,i am ture of that.
my email:nmnmwjf@yahoo.com
hi thanks for your message. i can say everything what you want to know about turkey. nice to meet you. :D

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:36 am
by nmnmwjf
tuba,what's ur email?

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:40 am
by tuba
nmnmwjf wrote:tuba,what's ur email?
my e-mail is tugbaaltintas@gmail.com

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:58 am
by nmnmwjf
have u got a yahoo id?

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:35 am
by tuba
nmnmwjf wrote:have u got a yahoo id?

yes please look at my profile :)

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:01 am
by tuba
tuba wrote:
nmnmwjf wrote:have u got a yahoo id?

yes please look at my profile :)
did you see my yahoo id? i can write,if you want. :)

Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:49 am
by nmnmwjf
tuba,please your yahoo id

Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:13 am
by tuba
nmnmwjf wrote:tuba,please your yahoo id
sorry i haven't a yahoo id. i have just msn

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:02 pm
by mali
tuba wrote:hi i am a new member here and i wanna make friends from different cultures. and for improve my english my name is tuba.and i am from turkey :D
Hi Tuba, I visited turkey in 1994, Istambol and Ankar
should i am your friend

please answer my question

thanks

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:05 pm
by tuba
Hi Tuba, I visited turkey in 1994, Istambol and Ankar
should i am your friend

please answer my question

thanks[/quote]

hi! did you like turkey in 1994? now turkey is very different.

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:52 am
by mali
hi! did you like turkey in 1994? now turkey is very different.[/quote]

Yes, turkey is very beautiful country and liked it. Nowadays i think it is too beautiful. Which city are you living and what are u doing these days. I visited around 25 countries.

I am M.Phil leading to Ph.D student and working as personal staff officer to the chancellor and vice chancellor of Isra University.