9%
14 YEARS OLD
36%
20 YEARS OLD
55%

Total votes: 11

Admiral

Post by Admiral »

you can learn a foreign language as mother tongue and you can learn foreign culture if you go abroad at ~10. I would recommend to go to a country far away.
hoanggia

Post by hoanggia »

The early you start studying abroad , the easier you master the language .Many studies have shown that kids coming to America at a very ealy age learn and blend in the destination very well rather than those who are older.
hoanggia

Post by hoanggia »

Nowadays, studying abroad is not new for everybody anymore , and the recent world events have not discouraged students from it as the awareness of the need for global education has become more widespread , overseas experience in developing economies is increasingly perceived as a positive addition to a resumption . I n addition,there are some more benefits from studying abroad:
+ first: it will make you become an indepentdent thinker and build life skills such as decisions making and budgeting for you
+ second : it can enhance your educational growth and build self-confident so that you not only have been able to obtain much more in-depth , sophisticated professional knowledge but also skill in teaching
+ the last one is you can also have an in-country weekend travel and travel over breaks to find out the cultures , customs of that country like festivals , food , games , native people ‘s behaviors , etc
Sum of all, studying abroad may be a good way for those who want to widen their knowledge and gain their visions from the world . More than that , in today’s global economy with international business needs, schools with strong alumni associations as well as a study abroad experience on your resume may just be the key to your success
WRITTEN BY HỒNG HOA
SUGGESTED MARK : 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.
hoanggia

Post by hoanggia »

ANY SUGGESTION OR IDEARS WELCOMED
minhquang

Post by minhquang »

HOW 'BOUT DISADVANTAGES !!!
EVERYTHING ISN'T ALWAYS PINK AND SIMPLE AS ITS APPEARANCE !!!
minhquang

Post by minhquang »

The early you start studying abroad , the easier you master the language .Many studies have shown that kids coming to America at a very ealy age learn and blend in the destination very well rather than those who are older
hmm.The idea that the early tou start styding abroad, the easier you master the language is right. But,i think they just can master the language but can't master their life wihout parents or relatives'guiding. Studying abroad by yourself is not easy at all, you will have to face with a new culture, new life style, new language,at first it may shock you since many sudden chances and at the age such as 12 or 13, you can't manage it by yourself.
So if there were relatives in forgein country, studying abroad may be much more easy than by student do it alone.But as the age such as 18+, i think you old enough to manage everything in new imvironment.(individual view).
phuongyen

Advantaged of studying abroad

Post by phuongyen »

In recent times, after leaving school some students would like to studying abroad.If their family has enough money, they will abroad self-supporting.I think foreign study is benefit.
In my view, studying abroad help me to wide knowledge and bring me a value degree which I can work effectly in the future.I was used to learn business and I would like to learn it in America where is famous business administration,I attend to studying abroad I learn deeper my field.Instance,Marketing is important in American and expand market share to EU or African. In this period,I make new friends also learn about their culture as American is on time, Japanese would like their partner is polite....
In foreign enviroment, I have to manage everthing and is independent my parents,I would like earn money by work a part time. Beside,I is not material conditions but also learn better language.
Generally,I think studing abroad bring knowledge and is chance to come modern economy.I will apply for a good job with high salary so that help my family.
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: BENEFITS OF STUDYING ABROAD!

Post by Annaa »

I think that the best age to study abroad is 19 :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
dineshk

Post by dineshk »

There are probably several things that a student thinks about as soon as the thought of studying abroad crosses their mind. They start weighing their options, including determining if they are financially or academically eligible to pursue this dream, and of course, taking care of the paperwork involved.

In India, students, especially those who come from middle-class families, have to face similar choices. Only for them, such decisions are life changing, and can have a significant impact on both their personal and professional lives.

In addition, with recent socio-political developments like the United Kingdom's exit from the European Union (Brexit), and the Trump administration in the US changing immigration & visa rules, many have now begun to seek opportunities in other emerging destinations, like Canada.

According to the Indian Students' Mobility Report published in 2016, the global international student mobility market witnessed lots of shifting patterns. Among them, India has emerged as the second largest provider of international students after China, with more than 350,000 students studying in top overseas destinations. In fact, India's numbers to the top 5 overseas education destinations - the US, Australia, Canada, the UK, and New Zealand, grew at a faster rate than the overall growth in international students.

These days, driven by a rise in disposable income and better standard of living, many families in India can now afford to send their children to study abroad. Furthermore, with easy access to education loans, students can nowfulfil their dreams of having a foreign degree, gain valuable experience, and subsequently build a successful career. Regardless of the different effects studying overseas can have on an individual, it certainly poses several benefits.

Let us explore how studying in an international university can benefit students in the long run.

Exposure To new Cultures & traditions

When an individual moves to a new country, he/she is exposed to the different cultural beliefs, festivals, and traditions of that place. It can either be quite similar to the student's own cultural background, or entirely different; either way it can open up their eyes to a whole new world. What's more, studying in a foreign university gives you a chance to travel around not just the country you are currently in, but neighboring countries as well. Some international universities organize study tours to other countries, which provide students with an enriching cultural experience.

Access to World Class Education

Students studying in international universities are equipped with some of the best academic resources in the world. Some universities like Oxford and Cambridge, which also happen to be some of the oldest education institutions in the world, are known for their world class education infrastructure and highly qualified professors & instructors.

Learn New Language(s)

One of the biggest advantages of studying in an international university is the opportunity to learn new languages.

While English, as a native language, is prevalent in mostly the UK, the US and Canada, students pursuing their studies in European countries have the option to learn several different languages.

They can either gain fluency in the local language, or pick up different dialects of the same in different regions. Apart from improving their communication skills, learning new languages can also improve the career prospects of students as they can be offered to work anywhere around the world where the language they are fluent in is spoken by the majority.

Chance To Work In Multicultural Team

Studying in an international education institution can allow students to interact with different people from varying cultural backgrounds and ethnicity. One of the biggest advantages of studying in a multicultural environment is exposure to a host of different cultures and more acceptance for diversity across the world.

Personality Development

The wide ranging experiences that a student is exposed to while studying in an international university can have a positive impact on their overall development. Apart from learning to live on their own, such experiences also allow students to become more responsible, and help them in becoming smart & successful adults in future.

Gain Valuable Life Skills

As previously mentioned, studying in a foreign destination allow students to acquire several new skills that can prove to be an advantage for them later in life. Be it learning a new language or knowing one's way around tricky issues, such individuals can resolve almost any problems they face without having to rely on another person.

Advancement In Career

The final goal for any aspiring youth is to become successful in their chosen career path, and studying in an international university can certainly improve their chances of accomplishing the same. By opening themselves up to a new environment, such individuals can settle in any career they choose, without any difficulty.

Irrespective of where one chooses to study, it can be said that studying in an international university can certainly benefit students in due course.

Source: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/294763
StudyCo

Post by StudyCo »

Some of the benefits of studying abroad is that -
1. Can see the world
2. Quality education
3. Take in new culture
4. Hone Your Language Skills
5. Career Opportunities
6. Find New Interests
7. Make Lifelong Friends
8. Personal Development
9. Graduate School Admissions
10. Life Experience

StudyCo.com
olivercallum

Post by olivercallum »

Studying abroad is like a dream comes true.So many benefits you can get from it like you can improve your language skills,get quality education and many more!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

you can improve your foreign language ,particularly speaking skill
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani