Do you think it's true: A global warming?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

orlando

Re: Do you think it's true: A global warming?

Post by orlando »

yes, I think is very true
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

What will you do if you think it's true???
orlando

Post by orlando »

I agree that some times we use the head and w're not producing pollution in ours contries, but many times is not in our hands and the politicians are who take decisions, many are wrong. :mrgreen:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

That's one part of the way I think.............
orlando

Post by orlando »

hello, Denvinbo.

Yes, I think a global warming is true, basicly for somes climate characteristcs, for example: strong rains with floods in many countries in the world and others atmospheric phenomenals. :mrgreen:
denvinbo
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by denvinbo »

If people didn't smoke and waste......or any actions affected to the atmosphere......The global wouldn't be warmer.....
spaintaiwan

Post by spaintaiwan »

Finally, we are forced to reflect ourselves and see what we have done to the earth and what compensation we may make for.....

I think it's good! :)
Ting

Post by Ting »

Recycle,redece,reuse (3R) is not only a language.
We should store resource for the land and environment.
So 3r is a very important policy for a conutry.
openenglish

Post by openenglish »

I think that whether it's true or not, we should definitely be taking better care of our planet
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Of course that global warming it`s happening.How 2 STOP global warming??Can we STOP???Who is the biggest causer 4 this??What do u think 4 Greenhouse ??Global warming is people`s creation.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Punie

Post by Punie »

yes, Global warming is people's creation thats why people have to take the responsibility .
My city where i'm living has 4 seasons , but now it's hard for me to feel all 4 seasons . Coz it's warmer , winter comes later , summer is hotter ...and there'r more typhoons >"<
All of us should do something to protect enviroment , start from little things .
Lots of little things'll become the big useful thing for our world :D
Guerrero

Post by Guerrero »

Personally I feel we should be doing everything we can to preserve. For instance; I drive a ford focus, and I ride a bike. I also bring cloth bags with me to the supermarket. That s just a couple things I do as my part for the enviroment. Mt question has 2 parts. First , if there is such things as global warming is it our fault. And whether it be our fault or not,what can we do about it. and if there is liberal agenda behind all the hype, what is that agenda. I s it just money for green jobs, or is it anti capitalist agenda?
lehoanganh

Post by lehoanganh »

sky888walker wrote:Guys,

It's not about feeling warm due to love.
It's not about feeling warm every time we sit around fire.
It's not about feeling warm after we drink hot soup.

It's about a global warming, an underlying reason for all catastrophes happening around us.

Do you believe that?
lehoanganh

Post by lehoanganh »

I think it is true because you can see it clearly that the ice in the North Pole is melting and the summer lasting longer and hotter causes dead for many old people. If we don't take action now, many cities in the world will dissapear forever, there will be no land for us to live and many kinds of trees and animals will die. Some people say that they won't beleive global warming until it happens but if it does, it will be too late to do anything.
Malvina

Post by Malvina »

Yes, global warming is global problem. For exmaple, nowadays is winter in our country, but it is like spring! It snowed 3-4 times or so. It was very cold winter last year, but this year we wern't evidence of winter, I can say.
ukkel

Post by ukkel »

i would like to react on kongapola
Yes it's true in Holland, where I live, you see a lot of bicycles
and I suggest that this is a good solution to the global warming
but I do not think you have to worry about it.
as long as there are four seasons, it will be fine
akdomida

Post by akdomida »

yes, I think so, our earth is becoming warmer and warmer, how apprehensive everyone is now! especially, after you watch the Planet Earth + The Blue Planet,
you will think further and further.
researcher

Post by researcher »

Why is it that whenever scientists propose a theory, they never include the years in the 1930's, particularily 1934? It's because these years don't fit their theory of global warming. Those were actually the hottest years in history. In the 1930's the belief was that we were about to enter an ice age. They were obviously wrong. So are we. We say we know that we are going into global warming, but really, knowing is different than actual truth. So STOP arguing, and if you really think that global warming is coming our way, do something about it, and don't just sit here and push your ideas forward.
researcher

Re:

Post by researcher »

danyet wrote:
mamuta wrote:danyet, as a resistant of US you are guilty of increasing greenhouse effect...
Do you know what "greenhouse effect" is?
It is largely carbon dioxide and methane. All lifeforms give off carbon dioxide and methane. That means trees and even rain forests. You need to read BOTH sides of this issue.
I agree with you completely.
researcher

Post by researcher »

Malvina wrote:Yes, global warming is global problem. For exmaple, nowadays is winter in our country, but it is like spring! It snowed 3-4 times or so. It was very cold winter last year, but this year we wern't evidence of winter, I can say.
THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GLOBAL WARMING!!!

It's just a change from year to year. Watch out for next year. You'll see.
Tora
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Tora »

researcher wrote:Why is it that whenever scientists propose a theory, they never include the years in the 1930's, particularily 1934? It's because these years don't fit their theory of global warming. Those were actually the hottest years in history. In the 1930's the belief was that we were about to enter an ice age. They were obviously wrong. So are we. We say we know that we are going into global warming, but really, knowing is different than actual truth. So STOP arguing, and if you really think that global warming is coming our way, do something about it, and don't just sit here and push your ideas forward.
So what do you do?
Player

Re: Re:

Post by Player »

danyet wrote:Do you know what "greenhouse effect" is? It is largely carbon dioxide and methane. All lifeforms give off carbon dioxide and methane. That means trees and even rain forests. You need to read BOTH sides of this issue.
I don't think that's quite right! Trees take in carbon dioxide and give out oxygen, at least some of the time. (whereas animals take in oxygen and give out CO2)