Second chances

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

Rossana
Silver Member

Second chances

Postby Rossana » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:38 am

Hi!

I just want to hear some of your opinion regarding this..

If someone had hurt you so much in the past,(let´s say,your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend who cheated on you or a father who left you when you were young) and now he/she is trying to ask for your forgiveness, what would you do?

:roll:

Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006

Postby Dixie » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 am

It's a very complicated question. Of course it depends on a variety of factors but my first answer would be (since I am a very stubborn person) not to forgive. Depending on what happened, that would be the best solution for me. However, and like I said, it depends on many things: what happened, why it happened, and the most important: are you willing to forgive and move on?

Rossana
Silver Member

Postby Rossana » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:45 am

Thanks. :)

sweets
Rough Diamond Member

Postby sweets » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:50 am

for me i will forgive buti'll be careful also :wink:

cheeeeeeeeeeers

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:07 am

Rosanna wrote:Hi!

If someone had hurt you so much in the past,(let´s say,your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend who cheated on you or a father who left you when you were young) and now he/she is trying to ask for your forgiveness, what would you do?

A girlfriend who cheated on me...I never forgive them.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:39 am

Xkalibur wrote:A girlfriend who cheated on me...I never forgive them.

Me neither. You know what they say, "Once a cheater, always a cheater" :roll: If you love someone, you don't even think of having something with anybody else.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:57 am

Really hard to tell. If I haven't given anyone the first chance, then how could I give the second one. So.. it means I don't. I would make anyone who dares to betray me, to feel so miserable and guilty. That she would never courage to ask second chance. :evil:

Melek
Gold Member

Re: Second chances

Postby Melek » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:33 pm

Rossana wrote:Hi!

dear,Rosanna..very interesting & very hard question...I think first of all everything depends on the situation..They say that person who can forgive is a great person..But I say that if someone loves his/her lovely he/she will forgive him/her everything..but I dont think that I will forgive him adultry..It means I will give up loving him! so choise is yours!
GOOD LUCK:)

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:54 pm

melek wrote:
dear,Rosanna..very interesting & very hard question...I think first of all everything depends on the situation..They say that person who can forgive is a great person..But I say that if someone loves his/her lovely he/she will forgive him/her everything..but I dont think that I will forgive him adultry..It means I will give up loving him! so choise is yours!

I say that person who is used to forgive is a stupid donkey...Nice saying, isn't it? May quote my words anytime you want! :P

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:58 pm

I agree with Xkalibur. Forgiving all the time does not make you a better person! On the contrary, it's a dumb thing to do, people will fool you all the time :roll:

Melek
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:21 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
melek wrote:

I say that person who is used to forgive is a stupid donkey...Nice saying, isn't it? May quote my words anytime you want! :P

sure I will quote!!!look,first of all read my post attentively..I didnt say we should forgive every time,I said that it depends on the situation...I repeat again read exactly my words,plz! then ,our God ,the creator of universe forgives our even very rude mistakes & gives us a second chance..if he forgives us then why shouldnt we do that? its ur opinion that maybe person who forgives is donkey!its the way of your thinking..u too can quote my post,I ll answer with pleasure!

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:41 pm

melek wrote:sure I will quote!!!look,first of all read my post attentively..I didnt say we should forgive every time,I said that it depends on the situation...I repeat again read exactly my words,plz! then ,our God ,the creator of universe forgives our even very rude mistakes & gives us a second chance..if he forgives us then why shouldnt we do that? its ur opinion that maybe person who forgives is donkey!its the way of your thinking..u too can quote my post,I ll answer with pleasure!

God is almighty. He forgives, because he can. I never forgive, but I never stop trying to..deep inside me.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:01 pm

On the countrary - would you like to be given the second chance? :wink:

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:58 pm

Tora wrote:

On the countrary - would you like to be given the second chance? :wink:

You mean would I like to be given the second chance if I cheated...Well, Xkalibur never would cheat her, you know...it's against his philosophy.

But theoretically if I'd cheated, I wouldn't go to ask her to give me chances, you know...how could I look in her eyes then?

Melek
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 pm

Xkalibur wrote:
God is almighty. He forgives, because he can. I never forgive, but I never stop trying to..deep inside me.

ok,u say that u wont forgive...I do respect ur approach!& u plz in ur turn respect the other's opinions..dont insult the others calling them stupid donkey..u r a moderator in EC...actually I didnt expect it from u...u dissappointed me :(

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:30 pm

melek wrote:ok,u say that u wont forgive...I do respect ur approach!& u plz in ur turn respect the other's opinions..dont insult the others calling them stupid donkey..u r a moderator in EC...actually I didnt expect it from u...u dissappointed me :(

I am not a moderator!...:? And don't take that personally.

Dixie

Postby Dixie » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:51 am

melek wrote:ok,u say that u wont forgive...I do respect ur approach!& u plz in ur turn respect the other's opinions..dont insult the others calling them stupid donkey..u r a moderator in EC...actually I didnt expect it from u...u dissappointed me :(

Sorry melek but Xkalibur never insulted anybody. He's a very respectful member of EC and his post never intended to offend anyone.

There's another post of yours above, though, that talks about "our God" and preaches about religion. Please read the forum rules.

Tora
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Tora » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 am

Dixie wrote:There's another post of yours above, though, that talks about "our God" and preaches about religion. Please read the forum rules.

Oh Dixie, give Melek a second chance :lol:

Melek
Gold Member

Postby Melek » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:32 am

Dixie wrote:

Sorry melek but Xkalibur never insulted anybody. He's a very respectful member of EC and his post never intended to offend anyone.

There's another post of yours above, though, that talks about "our God" and preaches about religion. Please read the forum rules.

Dixie,I guess I didnt touch any religion,I only mentioned God's name..that's all..

Vega
Keeper of the Board
Keeper of the Board

Postby Vega » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:44 am

I didn't mean to hurt you melek...Ok, Those who are used to forgive are not stupid donkeys.

:(

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member

Postby Hardi » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:49 am

[offtopic]Could someone please explain to me. What is the difference between stupid monkey and stupid human[/offtopic]

Return to “General Discussion”