what do you think about hitting a child ?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Can you hit your child if he did something really bad?

Yes
32%
No
53%
Not sure
16%

Total votes: 19

aznfantasii

Re: what do you think about hitting a child ?

Post by aznfantasii »

its a response man...i sometimes get hit...

like if ur son robbed the bank and you would go crazy and automatically find somethin to hit him with..
&&trance
- -Dance To It
emilykorea

Post by emilykorea »

hitting is a no no..spare the rod and train up the child in a way he should go...
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Annaa »

Hmm I really do`t know which is the right thing to hit or to don`t hit.I saw many naughty kids and some of them deserve to be hitted cuz the way that they act is so disgusting.But many times I saw that parents hit they children althought they didn`t do nothing,I really can`t understand this :-? :-? ,it`s parents fault if they act in a bad way,they born them and they need to care and educate their child.Why to hit a child if she or he doesn`t want to learn ???,many parents in my country do that,you need to have conversations with your child and to convince him or her that education is everything,you need to convince him(er)that if you don`t learn and if you don`t be smart you would be a poor person.Kids are kids they make mistakes(old people make mistakes too,nobody`s perfect) ,what do you win if you hit your child ??!!,(s)he won`t learn the mistake and will repeat it many times ,(s)he will hate her(im)self and you,(s)he will be a angry person,(s)he will hit her(im) children,and (s)he won`t be happy.But I really can`t understand some parents,they have mischievous children and don`t do nothing to amend them.Maybe when I`m going to be a mum I will change my opinion for this,cuz people say that if you aren`t a mum don`t speak :oops: .
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
EricPine

Post by EricPine »

My brother works in a children's museum and I bet sometimes he sees parental treats that are very different... but by working there I think he now understand how to raise kids and how to teach them good stuff propperly

But sometimes they do things hit worth, but only when very bad behavior

I don't vote, because I would have to vote the two options
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

When someone commits a sin/mistake, I think making him/her understand verbally and gently is much better rather than hitting anyhow whether child or anyone else
Lexori

Post by Lexori »

If the child deserves it then it is ok. Parents that never hit there child are terrible parents. If you catch your 15 year old child snorting coke off the kitchen table you can't just give him a slap on the wrists, you need to beat the ~ out of him.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

If you hit your children, what kind of things are you teaching them?.
Violence isn't the way. If you use the violence, your children will learn violence.
A great number of crime against the women into the marriage is because there was violence in the youth of the husband.
The value of the word don't has comparison with the violence.
I know what I'm saying: I'm a father.