To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

have you ever been in Dublin?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Krisi, Dixie, EC

KIKKA

have you ever been in Dublin?

Post by KIKKA » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:25 pm

Hi people!I need some advice from all of you...in some weeks...or some months perhaps :( ...I'm going to spend some days in Dublin with some friends of mine,and even tough I've just found a company that offers low cost flights,we need a cheap hotel as well...and I was wandering if someone knows some hotels or hostels of that kind,not too far from the center of the city...or if you know a good and reliable website to make my booking on the internet...THANK YOU ALL!I'LL WAIT FOR YOUR TIPS! :D

Rui
Gold Member

Post by Rui » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:51 pm

well, i dont know nothing about dublin except the things you probably already know, so im putting myself on the queue to know more about that amazing city, by the way, right now and as im writing this thread it came to me about a web site called http://www.virtualtourist.com , i think you should go there and try to contact with some of the locals or people that already had been there, just trying to help, ;)