What do you usually do when you are angry?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

What do you usually do when you are angry?

Post by Bambang »

What do you usually do when you are angry? How do you deal with your anger?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Shout, swearing loud. :)
To calm town is some intensive sport good. It also help to get free of stress. But bicycling maybe isn't best, at least if there isn't a special street only for bicycling. Angry driver is potential danger for him/her self and also to others even if she/he drives only a bicycle. Also going to forest is good, listening some calming music, or maybe funny or sad movie..
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

When I was younger, I used to find a refuge in my piano when I was angry.

Now I just don't do anything besides trying to calm down and act normal.
DYWAN

Post by DYWAN »

I'm angry usually on Monday. That's the worst day in the week. When I'm angry I try to find reasons in rother to enjoy. I can watch interesting movie, learn englisch:D or I can do what is cosy.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Sometimes I get angry with my computer :) when I'm finishing to do something and at this moment there's an obscure error occurs and it does not respond, so I have to press Reset button and all what I have been doing gets lost. :evil: In such cases I just want throw the computer out of the window. :?
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Xkalibur wrote:Sometimes I get angry with my computer :) when I'm finishing to do something and at this moment there's an obscure error occurs and it does not respond, so I have to press Reset button and all what I have been doing gets lost. :evil: In such cases I just want throw the computer out of the window. :?
Luckily, you didn't kill your computer.
I almost killed my modem when it kept getting disconnected.
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

Xkalibur wrote:Sometimes I get angry with my computer :) when I'm finishing to do something and at this moment there's an obscure error occurs and it does not respond, so I have to press Reset button and all what I have been doing gets lost. :evil: In such cases I just want throw the computer out of the window. :?
Since I'm using Linux. Obscure errors are unfamiliar to me. But sometime computer makes me mad too. when I accidentally hit wrong button.. Or something like that. I don't remember when was the last time I had to use reset button. Last time my computer almost frozen was when I had too many programs opened and I did run google-earth and then all available RAM did dry out. But I was able to shut it town properly.. no data loss.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

hi
how are everybody
well for me when i get anger i used to eat till oneday i found myself fat and be 80kg. :oops: :oops:

but now and after i loose some weight and be 60 8) i go to walk or clean the house when i feel angry :roll:

cheeeeeeeeeers
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

sing :)
Anahita
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Anahita »

I am a spoiled girl, so try to not stay around me when I am angry! :lol: I will shout, throw things, punching walls or attacking the poor frames of windows with my fists ( I don’t break dishes or glasses since they are expensive! :P :lol: ), swearing like a street thug and at the end I'll end up in a pool of my tears, crying and sobbing. now the curtains come down in slow motion and this is the end. :roll: :P

Now who wants some tea? :D :wink:
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Anahita wrote:I am a spoiled girl, so try to not stay around me when I am angry! :lol: I will shout, throw things, punching walls or attacking the poor frames of windows with my fists ( I don’t break dishes or glasses since they are expensive! :P :lol: ), swearing like a street thug and at the end I'll end up in a pool of my tears, crying and sobbing. now the curtains come down in slow motion and this is the end. :roll: :P

Now who wants some tea? :D :wink:
Is it a scene in some movies? Just joking. :D You're cool. 8)
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

Just walk away.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Hardi wrote:Since I'm using Linux. Obscure errors are unfamiliar to me. But sometime computer makes me mad too. when I accidentally hit wrong button.. Or something like that. I don't remember when was the last time I had to use reset button. Last time my computer almost frozen was when I had too many programs opened and I did run google-earth and then all available RAM did dry out. But I was able to shut it town properly.. no data loss.
I heard that it is not possible to run AutoCAD on Linux OS, it supports only Windows, therefore I refrain using this operating system because I need AutoCAD.. :?
Hardi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Hardi »

AutoCAD really don't work in linux. I don't use any cad program. So I don't know much. But there are some alternatives also for linux. I have heard VariCAD and bricscad are something equivalent in linux. Of course they cost some money too.

I personally like to use free GNU software.. Software that is "Not free as free beer, but free as freedom of speech" By the way Lennye, if u happen to read it, then this last sentence wasn't mine. I have forgot who told that. Actually I'm not sure if I remember that sentence even correct.. Probably it was from Richard Stallman or.... I'm really stupid to remember sources.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: What do you usually do when you are angry?

Post by sweethuman »

Listen to music
Lexori

Re: What do you usually do when you are angry?

Post by Lexori »

I keep to myself and listen to music really loud =P

Sometimes if its late at night i go get coffee and go for a drive to cool down. It really all depends on what has me angry.