After marriage?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

prosperity

After marriage?

Post by prosperity »

Hello every body
would you mind answering my question?
i want to know the limitation of your relationship with boys or girls after marriage?
is it important in your country?
i look forward to hearing from you soon.
thanks
prosperity

Re: After marriage?

Post by prosperity »

Tell me your idea please :-(
it's not fair that just open this post without replying :roll:
PLEASE TYPE SOME WORDS MY FRIENDS
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by "limitation"? Boys and girls? I don't get it :roll:
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

In Venezuela, there are not limitations unless parents stablish some rules If the guys are younger... But when we are in college or graduated already, things are different because we are adults.

If you are refering to sex, there are not limitations; you can do it freely and safely during your relationship {-;

When there are: love, commitment and respet, everythin goes well 8-)

I hope you had found a little bit of answer throughtout my post; if not, sorry :oops:
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I'm not one hundred percent sure if i'm right but how I have read this post you are referring to infidelity.

In Australia traditionally once you are married you are "off the shelf" in other words you only have your husband/wife. However there are increasing numbers of marriages breaking down in Australia (1 in 2) due to marital affairs. It really is sad that this is happening that we have lost the importance of commitment in a marriage, especially for any children involved.
prosperity

Post by prosperity »

Shazzam wrote:I'm not one hundred percent sure if i'm right but how I have read this post you are referring to infidelity.

In Australia traditionally once you are married you are "off the shelf" in other words you only have your husband/wife. However there are increasing numbers of marriages breaking down in Australia (1 in 2) due to marital affairs. It really is sad that this is happening that we have lost the importance of commitment in a marriage, especially for any children involved.
thank you very much for your answer :-P
prosperity

Post by prosperity »

Oriani wrote:In Venezuela, there are not limitations unless parents stablish some rules If the guys are younger... But when we are in college or graduated already, things are different because we are adults.

If you are refering to sex, there are not limitations; you can do it freely and safely during your relationship {-;

When there are: love, commitment and respet, everythin goes well 8-)

I hope you had found a little bit of answer throughtout my post; if not, sorry :oops:
thank you very much for your answer :-P
Malvina

Post by Malvina »

In Uzbekistan, sexual relation between male and female before marriage is strictly prohibited. Because it isn't allowed by our religion (islam). Most peoples follow it, and I think it's a right way. Not only islamic but western scientists also are confirming now it is good influence for family.
prosperity

Post by prosperity »

Malvina wrote:In Uzbekistan, sexual relation between male and female before marriage is strictly prohibited. Because it isn't allowed by our religion (islam). Most peoples follow it, and I think it's a right way. Not only islamic but western scientists also are confirming now it is good influence for family.
We are in the same wave length!
beautyinroyality

Post by beautyinroyality »

hi everybody
This sort of realation is completely forbidden before marriage and after it ,too....regarding our religion ( Islam) and traditions.
I totally agree to it and adopted wholeheartedly....a believe in the family instituation and commitment.
regards
:-D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Malvina wrote:In Uzbekistan, sexual relation between male and female before marriage is strictly prohibited.
Who would find out anyway? :roll:
Malvina

Post by Malvina »

Dixie wrote:
Malvina wrote:In Uzbekistan, sexual relation between male and female before marriage is strictly prohibited.
It's prohibited by our religion (Islam). And most peoples in Uzbekistan follow religious rules despite of our country is modern.
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

i guess there is no such limitation in friendship . and cheating is something very stupid after marraige .
CityYoung
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by CityYoung »

Dixie wrote:
Our God ( ALLAH )
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

Well it happens almost in every country, the conditions differ, in some countries it is hidden and in some it is observed in common