How do you think about other people??.

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

hermit
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: How do you think about other people??.

Post by hermit »

hi penelope - it sounds like you english is 'coming along' pretty good.
how long have you been studying the language?

hope you enjoy learning more - there's lots of help here.

hermit
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Hi,
This website is a good resource for an English learner.
taisir

Post by taisir »

hello friends,

I am Abdisalam from somailia, have just joined the Forum. I would say I do care much about other people specially when they need my help. I am saying this because its something i feel deep inside me
SNAZZY

Post by SNAZZY »

Dear Pal...
We're sailing in the same boat. I too want to want know about other people from different countries of the world. I am an Indian. Living in southern part of this country-Bangalore. Now it is known as ' IT CITY ' all over the world. Earlier this city was known as ' Pensioners City '.Let us know about people all over the world through English Club. And firstly, I can talk about India and Indians. Similarly I want know about your country and your people. But one thing we promise that we chose to write what is best and good things about our people and our countries. Bad things we ignore for simple reason that it is there in every country and it is not useful to any of us.There are many good things I can write about Indians and India but it is not possible to write all in one mail.But one basic good quality all Indians have or shall I say imbibed in our body is understanding each other and craving for non-violence despite our diversified relegions, casts and languages.I am also ready to help you in learning English and Buddy why fear when there is English Club!
From SNAZZY, INDIA.
MartinAxel

Post by MartinAxel »

to delete
Last edited by MartinAxel on Thu May 14, 2020 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cindyislucky

Post by cindyislucky »

Hi all,
I've just joined this forum and I've found that it's so good for me to learn English especially writing. I think it's my worst skill :( By the way, I'm from Vietnam. I think someone hears about my country via Vietnam war. but nowadays it's really change. It's so peaceful and friendly country. If you are planning a trip, please come to visit my country. Thanks.