the American girl(seeking latin american friends)

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

kelleyclip

the American girl(seeking latin american friends)

Post by kelleyclip »

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site, and I hope to make many friends. My purpose in joining this online community is to find new friends specifically from Latin America. I am considering the possibility of moving to Chile, and I would love to learn all about the people, culture, history etc. I would love to meet new friends from other parts of the world like Ireland, Russia, Israel etc. Though I am not a professional linguistics teacher, I am more than happy to help anyone with their English. As an American born individual, I know every slang word you could imagine! Please feel free to ask me questions, I would love to help in any way possible!
carlosguarin

Re: the American girl(seeking latin american friends)

Post by carlosguarin »

Hi how are you? My name is Carlos and i am seeking improve my english. I am from Colombia and I have been living in Florida since junuary. I am interested in learn english and study my master here in the States.

If you want to chat or speak spanish, to know about latin american culture or anything, i ca help you.

My msn email is cmguarin76 @ hotmail.com.

Bye.
KennyCarvalho

Post by KennyCarvalho »

Hi

I'm brasilian, have 26 years old and I would like make friends for training my English, I study english more 3 years, but next year I will travel to Canada, I need train, train and train, Can who help me?

*******.com.br
*******.com - msn
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

I'm Monaji from Saudi Arabia
34 old
*******.com
Sobastian

Post by Sobastian »

Hi, i'm Mexican and i can help you, i'm engineer and i need some practice writing. i can reed well but speak is dificult to me.