the role of women in life

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: the role of women in life

Post by monaji »

I may be wrong, and If you are a woman I think you can understand this behavior more than me.
but I still think women in my society want to have children but don't want to take care of husband.
in KSA if a women be a teacher, she can earn more than 3000$ a month. and she always want to leave all Home business to the maid.
What do you think?
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

hi monaji,yes i am a woman,and i can understand those who prefer wealth than family!
i think that there r some men who put the whole responsibility on the back of the mother,saying that the fathers duty is just to bring money!!!!!!!!!!
in such case,the situation gets very difficult espicially to the mother who has to take care of her home and children without any help from the husband.so that she might prefer to give up!
being a father or a mother is a holly issue,from my view.
it needs from both to work hand by hand to achieve the best results.
leaving all home work to the maid is something i donnot agree with,i know some women in my country who r regarded as successful workers and great mothers , in the same time.
happy to have such discussion with u,
take care.
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

It's enough.
I think other members have also interesting opinions.
thank you very much. it was very good.
take care.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

We could stop in the word freedom. A very important word this. In what context do we must develop that freedom? In a closed context. Has freedom limits? Yes, it has. Why? Because our freedom ends just in the point where begins the freedom of others.
The women's rights are clear in a general context. The human rights are that context.
What the woman choose freely must be respected. If a woman decides take care of her sons of course, she has that right. And if a woman decides get a career and leave the housework, is her right. If she is married, she must expose her will to her husband and together reach an agreement.
Agreement, not submission. Many times women is subject to the men's will because the culture and women should be informed that there are another possibilities for develop her life in a free way. They must have the possibility to choose the way. This is freedom.
sweethuman
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweethuman »

A woman role is very vital in the life of a man. whether someone accepts are not, but it is an acceptible fact and we have to confess. Woman is the person, supporting a man in all aspects of life in different roles, as a mother, who gives you birth, rise you up, feed you, show you the right and wrong path as it is said that the first school for a person is mom's embrace. The second is as a role of wife, who thinks for your future and career and always try to be with you in all the ups and downs of life.