8 March. International Women Day

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

8 March. International Women Day

Post by Vega »

Hello there, so I would like to congratulate you and wish all the best.
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: 8 March. International Women Day

Post by manal »

thank u vega,
my congratulations for all women in the wide world {-:
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Congrats to all women wide world. The being sweetest, cleverest and special... The MAGNUM OPUS of God.
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

congrats to all women around the world with wishes 4 more deeds at women rights issue
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Well, I think the fact that this day is still celebrated means we still have a problem.
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

Dixie wrote:Well, I think the fact that this day is still celebrated means we still have a problem.
hi Dixie,can u explain this with a bit details?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

manal wrote: hi Dixie,can u explain this with a bit details?
It's really simple. If men and women were treated like equals, we wouldn't be celebrating a "women's day".
megadipta

Post by megadipta »

Out of all women rights issues, as modern women I think we should notice that our live is better than women in the past time. When women always be the second priority after men. }:

Happy women day!
manal
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by manal »

It's really simple. If men and women were treated like equals, we wouldn't be celebrating a "women's day".[/quote]
hi Dixie,,
do u think men r doing and sacrificing like women?
do u think that they r as important as women?r they patient ,merciful,kind,romantic,sincer...etc as much as women?
i think that the answer of most people to these questions r NO,,so they have decided to express their sincer gratitution in this gentle way {-: (With respect to all men {-; )
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Women and Men are different. Thanks to God. But They must have the same opportunities and be valued equally.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

Dixie wrote:
manal wrote: hi Dixie,can u explain this with a bit details?
It's really simple. If men and women were treated like equals, we wouldn't be celebrating a "women's day".
In some countries they are equal! They get the same amount of money and hold higher positions. Is it bad to you if you're praised and presented a gift? :shock:
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

Mandate in the Koran says (((male different from female))) so I think that every creature abilities and roles that are different from the other .. And that all attempts to equality between men and women in rights and responsibilities is an injustice to both sexes
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

monaji wrote:Mandate in the Koran says (((male different from female))) so I think that every creature abilities and roles that are different from the other .. And that all attempts to equality between men and women in rights and responsibilities is an injustice to both sexes
If God wanted keep women at a lower level than men his/her work would not be perfect. All beings born free and only the human being has the capacity to choose his way. Should not be any doctrine to subject the freedom to choose. If a woman wants become an architect and she has the capacities to do this work, why do you forbid it?. Is she not free to chose what she wants? Why men are free and women not? Really is God so cruel to keep women in pure indignity?
This isn't my God. One God who respects all beings of the creation excepting the women isn't a real God. He is a humanised God.
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

ArnauEstanyol wrote:
monaji wrote:Mandate in the Koran says (((male different from female))) so I think that every creature abilities and roles that are different from the other .. And that all attempts to equality between men and women in rights and responsibilities is an injustice to both sexes
If God wanted keep women at a lower level than men his/her work would not be perfect. All beings born free and only the human being has the capacity to choose his way. Should not be any doctrine to subject the freedom to choose. If a woman wants become an architect and she has the capacities to do this work, why do you forbid it?. Is she not free to chose what she wants? Why men are free and women not? Really is God so cruel to keep women in pure indignity?
This isn't my God. One God who respects all beings of the creation excepting the women isn't a real God. He is a humanised God.
I don't say men are free and women aren't .
Can men bear?
Can men have milk in their breast?
Can the strongest woman have body like the strongest man?
Can women stop being Menstrual?
I mean they are really different.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

monaji wrote: I don't say men are free and women aren't .
Can men bear?
Can men have milk in their breast?
Can the strongest woman have body like the strongest man?
Can women stop being Menstrual?
I mean they are really different.
Yes, of course. Men and women are different in physical aspects. But a goat and a human being also have physical differences. I think there is a little difference that I don't know if you've noticed: a woman can study the theory of relativity and a goat not. Why in many countries women have forbidden the access to knowledge? ... among other things?...
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

Hi , ArnauEstanyol where are you from?
I'm from KSA all women here have right to study anything they want,,, I don't know about other countries.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

monaji wrote:Hi , ArnauEstanyol where are you from?
I'm from KSA all women here have right to study anything they want,,, I don't know about other countries.
Hi Monaji. Glad to meet you.

I'm from Catalonia, Europe.

I've no doubt of the women's chances in your country. In fact I unknown it . But I know the situation of women in other countries. That doesn't means that in my country women have not problems. They have problems too. For example, develop the same work than a man, a woman has a lower wage. That's completely unfair.
I think must finish the culture where the women is a simply men's slave. A being used to have children and take care of home and obey the man's orders.

Best regards.
maya

Post by maya »

Hi ArnauEstanyol and monaji your discussion is very important, i try to give my opinion in this subject.

God created both sexes from one single source. There is no difference between them in terms of qualifications in humanity. man and woman are equal, because they are both human with similar brains, hearts, souls…etc, on the other hand they are different , because of their natural differences in physical and emotional qualities
So , we must think that they are equal, and they are complementary( not different).
in our modern society both man and women Abdicate his complementary role, for this reason they suffer from many social problems. woman try to find a work (even hard) for obtain her freedom and man leave his responsibility for the same reason.

for your point of view ArnauEstanyol ''I think must finish the culture where the women is a simply men's slave. A being used to have children and take care of home and obey the man's orders''.
I think in all the world woman have enough education and there are only a few region in some countries where the woman have some cultural problem, because of their traditions side ( not religion).
monaji
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by monaji »

:?: :?: :idea: :idea:
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

Hi Maya. An interesting answer.

Yes I agree with you in most of you say. The role of the women comes from the dark of ages. When people lived in caves. In those old days muscle was more relevant than brain to develop some kind of work like defend the tribe, hunting, etc. Women couldn't hunt nor fight, so they made other things adequate to their physical condition. While, men went out to search animals to hunt, women were kept into the caves doing their work... taking care of children, old people, etc.
This is a bad historical summary, but I mean that time has changed and women not need stay into the cave never more. There aren't mammoths today and a woman has to develop her priorities whatever they are... if there is not a macho man who forbids it.