Education is expensive

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

adin

Education is expensive

Post by adin »

Is education important for you?
How easy do you get the education in your country?
Is it cheap? expensive? are the teachers qualified? how about the facilities?

All of the problems we see in our country are based on the quality of education given to the people. the better the education the better the human resources the country will have and get. But I think the education is very expensive. If I am poor and I will have very little access to the better education. This is real! and I will be always poor. Poor me! :-( :oops:

How about you? how's your education in your country? :?:
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Education is expensive

Post by Vega »

Is education important for you?

Yes, it is..

How easy do you get the education in your country?

I never paid for it. :-) ..Here each university has set paid and non-paid places. Those who get higher test results in the entrance exam don't have to pay. The rest ones may apply on paid basis if their test results meet minimum criteria set for the group of specialities.

Is it cheap? expensive? are the teachers qualified? how about the facilities?

It's cheapear for the locals, but international students will pay in double. As to qualification and facilities ,it is varying. Generally speaking, I do not advise anyone study here. It simply does not worth that!
adin

Post by adin »

wow i am surprised if it is not really a problem to study in your country Vega. I want it. here if you don't have much money do not ever expect you will get a good university. The brilliant students but poor will have little access for good education.
ArnauEstanyol
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ArnauEstanyol »

adin wrote: here if you don't have much money do not ever expect you will get a good university.
Hi Adin.
Only a question: When you say "here"... where is it "here"? Where are you from?
Here, in Catalonia, you have to get drop a handful of euros if you want enter into the university. In my country there is much school failure. That's worrying and authorities don't get the key to solution this trouble.
Vega
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Vega »

adin wrote: here if you don't have much money do not ever expect you will get a good university.
At least you can go through some technical oriented courses and get some international certificates. It's enough to apply for a well paid job as well..