Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by SitangCampus »

Iranian friends, long time no see!

The other day, I was recommended through the app on my cell phone a video seemingly made by an Iranian cameraman telling a story of a local family in your dear country.

The wife is hated by her husband, who is a policeman and tries to divorce the woman, and who resorts to domestic violence when declined. But still the wife stays unyielded to this brutal man in her life. Then the man changes his tactics by having a priest of a local mosque to seduce his wife, with a helper involved who looks like a decent and honest guy but turns out to be a coward. When later the wife is caught in the affair, the coward and the priest, under the coercion of the bad husband, say a lot of words at the law court to the disadvantage of the fooled lady.
At that time, only the aunt of this lady offers help, but as a woman, she cannot do much in this man-dominating country. Her own father and sons are very furiated knowing that his daughter or their mother is doing adultery to the man he calls son-in-law and they call father.

The best part or the most shocking part of the film then hit my eyes: This poor wife is taken by force to the village square over the alledged love affairs with other men than her husband, and put into a hole dug for her. All the men and women of the whole rural village where she lives gather before her, who is then buried with soil up to her waist and cannot move. Then the shower of stone begins...The first thrower is her father,with a small piece of small stone, but he misses, then her sons, cannot hit the target after a few attempts, then her husband, with a bigger stone this time, and bingo, the woman bleeds when her head is hit hard...

My dear friends, I cannot go on... it is too shocking...Can you give some explanation about this primitive culture?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi , I am here , better than ever

Do not judge a culture by watching a movie. Quite the opposite. Iran is a women dominating country. Iranian respect Women more that whatever you think , you can come to Iran and get the reality of Iran culture .

There are a number of traitors who are making films against Iran with the support of the Zionists. Over the past few years, the Americans and the Zionists have suffered the biggest blows from Iran.

In Israel's 11-days war against Palestine, Palestinians were under the most brutal Israeli attacks but the defenseless Palestinians were able to resist for eleven days by using the missiles which were design by Iran for them, and Netanyahu was forced to seek help from the United States, and the United States mediated with Egypt until a ceasefire was declared.

What do you expect from them? They have been pressing Iran for years. Cultural aggression is a political tool of them and they try to portray Iran as a country with a black culture in the eyes of the world.

Iran is a civilized country with a history of thousands of years. What do you expect from this cowboy now? They have colonial roots.
One day Napoleon kills three million Europeans. One day, Hitler killed eight million Europeans,let me don't speak about England ( the Admin is from England :lol: ).

It was the turn of the United States and Israel to build ISIS. They gave them weapons and ammunition, money .....everything They support them with warplanes, drone , heliboard and sent ISIS to Syria and Iraq , a road which Ended to Iran to destroy Iran. With the victory of the Quds Force of Iran under the command of General Soleimani and the deployment of Iranian forces to Syria and Iraq, all US and Israeli plans failed. When ISIS was annihilated,they brutally killed General Soleimani at the Iraqi airport.

My dear .. before you judge a movie. Try to understand the reality of the world
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

OK, I know it is just a movie, but as we all know there is no smoke without fire and if there was no such thing in real life in the country, people could not have written such a story in a movie.

And you suggested us to know more about this world, yes, I agree with you, but how can we do that without being influenced by others? Most of the time we could only get second- or third-hand information.

For example, www.presstv.com is one of the media in Iran, if what I know is correct. It left an impression on me that this TV station does not have any woman anchor, so it says something, if not a lot, about the woman status in that country.

In other countries around the world, women work very actively in news media and air transport service, like in China, my homeland.They not only make the world look better, but help soften the tension in the society. You know that recently there is a hot video clip in fire in China which tells a police woman of a small city warned or rectified the violators of traffic rules with her soft voice. Many audience said they want to have this lady to be their wife.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka are male-dominated countries, but it is weird that they all had women as their top leaders once or now. China claims itself to be a country where "women can hold up half of the sky", but till now, not a single woman has ever been appointed or elected to be the No.1 boss of the country, or even come close to that position. So I feel ashamed too, when I am trying to embarrass you.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

useful quote

Post by Mohsen »

Life is like that. People will cause you pain, hurt you, put you down, make you feel bad about yourself, as if you’re the bad one! It’s how you react that will determine the outcome. They are powerless until you choose to empower them. Don’t give them the ammunition they need!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

useful quote

Post by Mohsen »

Time is one of the greatest blessings from the Almighty God. Respect it and spend it wisely because once gone, you won’t get it back. Some don’t respect your time, because they are trying to satisfy their own priorities so when people don’t respect your time, stop giving it to them!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

useful quote

Post by Mohsen »

Don’t mind those who constantly criticize you. They’re actually the ones who dare not admit that they've certain flaws. That’s why they will strongly defend themselves if you tried to help them. Pray for them, and take whatever they say with a huge pinch of salt!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi dear Friends,
I was infected by Corona 20 days ago .
I was in hospital and confined to bed for one week, many drugs were used to recovers me
At present , I have no symptom of the damned Corona ,but I have no energy in my muscles.
I should rest at home and use nourishing foods to restore my life.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

One of the salient features of Abu Rihan was his curiosity and interest in personal experience.
During Abu Rihan's adolescence, it was common for people to believe that diamond is a poisonous stone, and whoever held it would die immediately. Therefore, the people of that era avoided diamonds and did not touch them.
One day Abu Rihan found a diamond. When his mother saw the diamond, she began to cry, forcing him to throw it away, but Abu Rihan hid the diamond. After a few years, this great scientist crushed the diamond and rubbed it on a piece of meat and fed it to an animal in public.
Everyone thought that the animal would die, but some time passed and the animal was healthy. Thus, Abu Rihan put an end to a baseless rumor with his experiment.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dialogue

Post by Mohsen »

Dialogue

Mike : What’s wrong with you these days John? You have always kept your nose clean!
John : It’s all a hoax . I must admit that I’ve swallowed the bait .
Mike : How come !
John : Unfortunately; I barked up the wrong tree when I counted on Jessie. It turned out that she
had also been planning to get rid of me.
Mike : Oh; I don’t believe it. That’s pathetic .

Vocabulary
Keep one’s nose clean : to stay out of trouble.
A hoax : a plan to deceive someone.
Swallow the bait : to respond to someone's actions or words in the way that they intended.
How come : used to ask about the reason for something.
Bark up the wrong tree : to be wrong about the reason for something or the way to achieve
something.
Count on : to depend on someone or expect something.
Turn out : prove to be the case.
Get rid of : take action so as to be free of (a troublesome or unwanted person or thing).
Pathetic : making you feel sad or upset.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

🌿Dialogue

Anne : Our agent’s let us down and spilled the beans . Our secret recipe is the talk of the town
right now.
Suzan : Well, no wonder . Excuse me Anne; but you’re having a taste of your own medicine .
You’ve already played a trick on your boss to get the job.
Anne : Let’s skip it and let bygones be bygones .
Suzan : Then, treat me to a coffee.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

#Vocab

Let someone down : to fail to support or help someone as they had hoped
Spill the beans : to tell people secret information.
The talk of the town : to be what everyone is talking about.
No wonder : it is not surprising.
To have a taste of one’s own medicine : when someone gets the same bad treatment that he has been
giving others.
Play a trick on : to deceive someone.
Skip it : used to say that one does not want to do something, talk about something, etc.
Let bygones be bygones: to allow the unpleasant things that have happened in the past be forgotten.
Treat (someone or oneself) to (something): to pay for or provide something to someone or oneself
as a special gift or treat.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Another way to say, How are you?

Post by Mohsen »

Another way to say, How are you?

*_
◼️ How’s everything?
◼️ How’s it going?
◼️ How are things?
◼️ What’s up?
◼️ How are you doing?
◼️ What’s new?
◼️ You all right?
◼️ How have you been?
◼️ How are things going?
◼️ Are you well?
◼️ What’s going on?
◼️ How are you feeling?
◼️ What are you up to?
◼️ What’s sizzling?
◼️ How do you do?
◼️ Howdy!
◼️ What’s good in the hood?
◼️ Long time no see!
◼️ What’s new with you?
◼️ How long has it been?
◼️ Must be tough, huh?
◼️ Sup?
◼️ Anything interesting happening in your life lately?
◼️ What is happening?
◼️ How are you holding up?
◼️ How is life sailing?
◼️ What are you heading?
◼️ How are things coming along?
◼️ What was the highlight of your day, so far?
◼️ How was your day?
◼️ What have you been doing since we last talked?
◼️ How’s everything little thing in your life?
◼️ How do you fare?
◼️ How’s it rolling?
◼️ What’s up with the flow?
◼️ What’s with the face?
◼️ How’s everything coming together?
◼️ Is there anything concerning you?
◼️ What’s the latest buzz in your world?
◼️ What’s shakin’?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Some of them are useful
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Phrasal Verb

Post by Mohsen »

🗨️make up

📌Meaning:

If you make up with someone, you become friends again after having an argument or a disagreement with them.

📝For example:

◾Are you and your brother still angry at one another because of that fight you had, or did you make up?

◾We argue all right, but we always make up before long.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Do you know Hussain (as)?

Post by Mohsen »

Throughout history, mankind has always loved the greatness of soul, the greatness of heart and mental courage, and that is why freedom and justice never succumb to the force of oppression and corruption; Do you know Hussain (as)?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Sometimes something happens and you keep questioning yourself and everyone around you. Like you can’t believe this is really happening. Like you haven’t seen anything of this coming. Most of times we see the bad side of the story, we see the worst thing about the event.

But at the end there is something good behind every bad story. There is something beautiful after each ugliness.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

There’s something amazing about this life.

The very same worldly attribute that causes us pain is also what gives us relief: Nothing here lasts. What does that mean? It means that the breathtakingly beautiful rose in my vase will wither tomorrow. It means that my youth will neglect me. But it also means that the sadness I feel today will change tomorrow. My pain will die. My laughter won’t last forever but neither will my tears. We say this life isn’t perfect. And it isn’t. It isn’t perfectly good. But, it also isn’t perfectly bad, either.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi dear Friends

Is always worth asking what we need or should we just go with the flow?

Our wishes and desires never remain the same. Today we want one thing and tomorrow another. Today the people, the relationships and the lifestyle that matters you, tomorrow you might not want at all.

The universe has something in store for each one of us. It gives us what is best for us but most of us interrupt this process of life. We always want things to happen our way and want every desire to be fulfilled. Our vision for life is only short sighted. We cannot see what will follow. When we force and compel that our wishes be granted, we don’t realise that what if that gain might lead to a loss at a later stage. Sometimes when things are not working your way, you have to trust the process of life.

Don’t try to control everything in your life. There is a reason for everything to happen. When you trust the process, whatever happens, is best for you.

Positive Thinking Positive Life 💖
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

On this first day of the New Year, it is our greatest wish for everyone, a year of health, prosperity, love, light and happiness. Today is the perfect day to take a moment to think all that we are blessed with. To reflect on all that we do have, and not on what we don’t. From there, you can truly focus on what you wish to create through your Intentions. It is the best gift we can give to ourselves, to all we know and love, and to the world. Remember, to truly have a Happy New Year, we must create it! Then, when you do, share it with the world!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello again!

Post by behnam »

Hi there!
This is Behnam. How are you my dear friends? I hope you are doing great.
I am so sorry for leaving you alone for a quite long time. For some reasons, I had to stop such activities; writing on the Internet and similar things.
I am so happy that my special and dear friend Mohsen the great is still here. I would like to thank him for his great attempts to keep this forum active. Thank you very much indeed.
I hope my friends are still coming to this place and reading our posts.
As you may know, I am practicing French. Unfortunately
I made no progress in it, and I lost my English too. Instead of killing two birds with one stone, I lost all my stones without killing any birds. French is a difficult language. Do not blame me s'il vous plait!
I promise to be active here. Please join us and let's learn together again!

All the best,
Behnam, 8 January 2022
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? In French people often say "comment ca va?". I hope you are doing well.
Mohsen, you are very good at setting account information. I have got a question, and need your help: how can I change my username? I tried, but I could not change it. I know how to change other things like signature, profile etc.but for resetting username, I could do nothing! As you know, my username is "behnam", I prefer to write it as "Behnam" or something else, such as "Professor Behnam"! {-;

I am waiting for your help. Take a photo of the place where I must go and change my username. Apply "Visual teaching method" please! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 8 January, 2022
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Prediction!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I have been writing and posting about different topics since 2012 on this powerful and useful site; Englishclub.com! Many people have participated in completing this thread and making it a good place to be in. I thank them for their participation.

We have written about different things. In one of the posts,
I have mentioned that loneliness or feeling lonely is one of the biggest problems of humanity in 21st. century. At that time, it was a prediction, but nowadays it has become a serious problem for us! These days, in public places as well as at houses people and family members are busy with their cellphones. They are actually alone. They rarely speak with each other. This is a fact, regardless of its bitterness!

The second thing that I personally had predicted was marriage with animals. A few years ago, speaking about human beings sexual relationships with animals was a matter of being much too much pessimistic. However, these days it is a matter of prestige! In some nations animal marriage is still hidden, but it is not possible to deny that.

Shame on human beings! Where are we going? Is there a limitation or a final point for mankind's stupidity? I don't think so!

All the best,
Behnam, 8 January, 2022
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi Mohsen!

Post by Mohsen »

[quote=behnam post_id=441934 time=1641632119 user_id=59320]
Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? In French people often say "comment ca va?". I hope you are doing well.
Mohsen, you are very good at setting account information. I have got a question, and need your help: how can I change my username? I tried, but I could not change it. I know how to change other things like signature, profile etc.but for resetting username, I could do nothing! As you know, my username is "behnam", I prefer to write it as "Behnam" or something else, such as "Professor Behnam"! {-;

I am waiting for your help. Take a photo of the place where I must go and change my username. Apply "Visual teaching method" please! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 8 January, 2022

[/quote]

Hi Behnam,

Long time ,no see
Welcome back to your house, so happy to see you again .
A wrong thought came to my mind that you have died by Corona covid 19 . As you hid from the page of times since 2 years ago.

Hurrieh , one of our old friend asked me about you , and I told her Behnam is not Alive {-:

Anyway , on the God providence ,you are still alive and I thank God . I hope you coped with all problems and came back to forum with good health.

About changing your user name , I can say it is not possible. the only way is to register again with a new user name , so you will have two user name.
And the advantage is that you can write a massage with one user name and answer it with other user name when there is no one in forum. :lol:

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hurrieh , one of our old friend asked me about you , and I told her Behnam is not Alive {-:
Hi my dear wise friend Mohsen the great,

In order to see your reply to my previous post I checked this place for more than 1000 times! How are you? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for your reply. I am still alive. How about Hurrieh herself? Have you got news from her?
About changing your user name , I can say it is not possible. the only way is to register again with a new user name , so you will have two user name.
And the advantage is that you can write a massage with one user name and answer it with other user name when there is no one in forum. :lol:
I am not going to take your advice, but THANK YOU! This is an Isfahani way of solving the problem. :lol: I prefer to have only one username! :-D

Thank you very much for caring about me and keeping me alive in your mind an heart. You are very kind.

All the best
Behnam, 12 January, 2022
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam
How is it going dear friend,
Sorry for being late to reply, That is my busy life as an office worker, children , life affairs and also I am member of many groups here and there :lol:

Hurrieh is studying at university , as a PHD student , I contact her through whatsapp group. but she is not active as much as before.
You know that there is no locked door in front of Isfahani people but if God doesn't lock the door. {-:

You didn't tell me about the two years absent !!?
How are the twins , how old they are? are you still a commuter to Tabriz?

Have a great Thursday
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Two years absence!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:46 am Hi Behnam
Sorry for being late to reply, That is my busy life as an office worker, children , life affairs and also I am member of many groups here and there :lol:

Hurrieh is studying at university , as a PHD student , I contact her through whatsapp group. but she is not active as much as before.
You know that there is no locked door in front of Isfahani people but if God doesn't lock the door. {-:

Have a great Thursday
Dear Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for being here for a long time. Thank you once again for your long friendship. That's a great honour for me to be your friend.

Hurrieh is studying PhD? Great! Is it possible to have her account address in WhatsApp?

I agree that Isfahani people can open all locks. :lol:

About two years absence, I could not have access to such places. I cannot say more! :lol:

Twins are doing well. They are nine years old. They could be better boys, but unfortunately Crona 19 virus caused them to be far from schools and books, and close to parents instead. That's a big problem! {-:

How many children have you got? How are they doing? How old are they?

We finished the project in Tabriz recently. We are going to have another one. It is not finalized yet. I hope the authorities will choose me as the technical consultant again.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 January, 2022

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
arsalanadz

Post by arsalanadz »

Hi dear Behnam and Mohsen

I just wanted to inform you that I'm also reading your stories, I was looking for some suitable time to write here but it seems this procrastination will lead me to nowhere, thus I decided to contribute by announcing my presence as well and in sha Allah I'll try to participate in this wonderful forum with amazing people like you, I'm glad from bottom of my heart that you guys started writing again, I remember a few weeks ago I emailed you to your yahoo mail but it seems that email is not active anymore When I saw a notification from this thread it made my day from the day you started writing again I was reading enthusiastically. I wish you all the best with your life and your learning journey.
Kindly remember me in your prayers

Have a wonderful Friday

Arsalan from Chabahar
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

WOW!

Post by behnam »

Hi Arsalan,

You do not imagune how amazed I became when I saw your post! Thank you man! How are you doing? Oh, that is unbelievable, Arsalan is here! We have chatted and spoken with each other through Skype many years ago. Do you remember? You were a great lover of learning the English language and your English was excellent. You were planning to marry to a girl in your nighbourhood, what happend? You were working on ship I guess and, as far as I can remember, you were studying about sea related major.

Welcome man! You made me very happy. THANKS! :ok:

Let me end this post right here, as for I am amazed and shocked. I cannot write more now. There is a saying in the persian language "two mountains do not reach each other, but people do"! Internet has made that saying come true much easier and sooner than our imagination! Actually, this is one of the advantages of the Net.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 January, 2022

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

What a surprise!

Post by behnam »

Dear Arsalan,

In such situations french people often say:
Arsalan! Quelle surprise! Ca fait longtemps qu'on ne c'est pas vus. Je suis hyper heureux de te voir.

What a surprise! It's been a long time since we last saw each other. I am very happy to see you.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 January, 2022
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
arsalanadz

Post by arsalanadz »

Hi dear Behnan

I'm glad to know that you still remember me and shocked by your amazing memory with the details you had about me in your mind, may Allah save this ability for you till the end of your journey to this planet earth, Whatever you have mentioned was true, I got married and living a happy life with her we have two children and left that shipping company during this years I was a representative of an Indian company in Chabahar for three years but sadly they left due to reimposing of sanctions since that time till now which is two years I'm enjoying my life with teaching English and currently I"m running an English institution under the supervision of the International University of Chabahar, I don't know how to express my joy about chatting with you again after about 5 years of period.
Meanwhile, I'm really interested in your French learning journey, I wish you the best of luck with it.

Hope to see you in person one day.

Regards
Arsalan A.D.Z
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Two years absence!

Post by Mohsen »

behnam wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:10 am
Mohsen wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:46 am Hi Behnam

Have a great Thursday
Dear Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Thank you very much for being here for a long time. Thank you once again for your long friendship. That's a great honour for me to be your friend.

Hurrieh is studying PhD? Great! Is it possible to have her account address in WhatsApp?

I agree that Isfahani people can open all locks. :lol:

About two years absence, I could not have access to such places. I cannot say more! :lol:

Twins are doing well. They are nine years old. They could be better boys, but unfortunately Crona 19 virus caused them to be far from schools and books, and close to parents instead. That's a big problem! {-:

How many children have you got? How are they doing? How old are they?

We finished the project in Tabriz recently. We are going to have another one. It is not finalized yet. I hope the authorities will choose me as the technical consultant again.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 January, 2022

Hi dear Behnam
Glad to see that you are active as before , I payed a visit to a person who has come back fro Karbala recently , revive the memories I had from my last visit about two years ago ,before Corona virus outbreak.

Hurieh chose a name in whatsapp ,Ms Secretive , as she is very reserved and cautious and she likes to be secretive.
Recently she put away whatsapp to study as much as possible.
If you like , you can join us in whatsapp group ,and enjoy online chatting. also you are a good speaker and I am good listener. it helps you improve your speaking and I improve my listening :lol:

Dear Behnam my childern are older that you , I am an old man , and after I was infected by serious corona , I feel I am 10 year older as I lost 50% of my power .
Tonight I went to fitness club, registered for body building. may in near future I regain my power .

I hope you finalized the contract of new project and you earn a lot of money in this way.

have a good week

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

arsalanadz wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:26 pm Hi dear Behnam and Mohsen

I just wanted to inform you that I'm also reading your stories, I was looking for some suitable time to write here but it seems this procrastination will lead me to nowhere, thus I decided to contribute by announcing my presence as well and in sha Allah I'll try to participate in this wonderful forum with amazing people like you, I'm glad from bottom of my heart that you guys started writing again, I remember a few weeks ago I emailed you to your yahoo mail but it seems that email is not active anymore When I saw a notification from this thread it made my day from the day you started writing again I was reading enthusiastically. I wish you all the best with your life and your learning journey.
Kindly remember me in your prayers

Have a wonderful Friday

Arsalan from Chabahar
Dear Arsalan ,
My pleasure to have you here , we need an admiral in this forum , as you have good experience in this field , so you are the captain from now on , Captain Arsalan.

Actually I didn't see many cities of Iran , I can say visiting Chabahar is one of my dreams which should comes trues very soon {-:
My last visit to south of Iran was about many years ago ,when I was sent to Bandar Abbas with a group of students to visit Rajaei wharf. there I saw a cargo ship for the first time and I thought that it was a 20 floor building {-:

No matter how big the sea may be, sometimes two ships meet.
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Chahbahar!

Post by behnam »

arsalanadz wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:25 am Hi dear Behnan

I'm glad to know that you still remember me and shocked by your amazing memory with the details you had about me in your mind, may Allah save this ability for you till the end of your journey to this planet earth, Whatever you have mentioned was true, I got married and living a happy life with her we have two children and left that shipping company during this years I was a representative of an Indian company in Chabahar for three years but sadly they left due to reimposing of sanctions since that time till now which is two years I'm enjoying my life with teaching English and currently I"m running an English institution under the supervision of the International University of Chabahar, I don't know how to express my joy about chatting with you again after about 5 years of period.
Meanwhile, I'm really interested in your French learning journey, I wish you the best of luck with it.

Hope to see you in person one day.

Regards
Arsalan A.D.Z
Dear Arsalan!

It was very nice reading your reply. You are married and you have got two children! That's great!
Yes, we have chatted and also discussed different social and general topics privately and in Dreams 'N Motion! I hope you remember that place.
That site was a golden opportunity for people to improve their language skills. There were some french speakers from different countries. At that time I couldn't take the opportunity of keeping contacts with them. I wish I could have another chance to meet them. Have you got any addresses, links, contacts, etc. related to french learning communities?
Whatever can help me with learning French is requested!😂😂😂

Please write more about Chahbahar. I am interested in that area of Iran. You know, your city and my motherland are exactly on the opposite sides and corners of Iran. Right now the mountains are covered by snow in Azerbaijan province, but I am sure, the weather is not cold in Chahbehar.

Take a photo of sea and share with us. I have heard that the beach is beautiful and clean in the south. I haven't seen it.

This is a photo of my village and its mountains on the border of Armenia and Azerbaijan. You can see the difference of blue sky in this picture with other blue skys in Iran. In Tehran for example, the sky is grey almost always!
The photo is taken on Sunday(yesterday), 16 January, 2022

All the best,
Behnam,17 January, 2022
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

How can I hear your voice?

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:02 pm Hi dear Behnam
Glad to see that you are active as before , I payed a visit to a person who has come back fro Karbala recently , revive the memories I had from my last visit about two years ago ,before Corona virus outbreak.

Hurieh chose a name in whatsapp ,Ms Secretive , as she is very reserved and cautious and she likes to be secretive.
If you like , you can join us in whatsapp group ,and enjoy online chatting. also you are a good speaker and I am good listener. it helps you improve your speaking and I improve my listening :lol:

Dear Behnam my childern are older that you , I am an old man , and after I was infected by serious corona , I feel I am 10 year older as I lost 50% of my power .
Tonight I went to fitness club, registered for body building. may in near future I regain my power .
I hope you finalized the contract of new project and you earn a lot of money in this way.
have a good week
Dear Mohsen,

So many thanks for your reply.

Ms Secretive? I could not find that id. Please let me know how I can chat with you in WhatsApp. How can I chat with Hurrieh? Help me as clear as you can.Thanks🙏🙏🙏

Your children are older than me? What do you mean? 😁😁😁

I had the houner to visit Karbala twice. I am waiting for a third chance to visit Karbala and Najaf again! I love it very much.

Please reply soon! I am waiting for your clarification.🤣🤣🤣

The following photo is another view of my village.The photo was taken yesterday(on Sunday, 16 January, 2022).

All the best,
Behnam, 17 January, 2022

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: How can I hear your voice?

Post by Mohsen »

behnam wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:15 pm
Mohsen wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:02 pm Hi dear Behnam

have a good week
Dear Mohsen,

So many thanks for your reply.

Ms Secretive? I could not find that id. Please let me know how I can chat with you in WhatsApp. How can I chat with Hurrieh? Help me as clear as you can.Thanks🙏🙏🙏

Your children are older than me? What do you mean? 😁😁😁

I had the houner to visit Karbala twice. I am waiting for a third chance to visit Karbala and Najaf again! I love it very much.

Please reply soon! I am waiting for your clarification.🤣🤣🤣

The following photo is another view of my village.The photo was taken yesterday(on Sunday, 16 January, 2022).

All the best,
Behnam, 17 January, 2022

Hi dear Behnam,

Thank you for the beautiful picture of winter landscapes you shared it , very nice and cold

This year I have not seen snow in Isfahan yet, I hope God send our share in month of Bahman.

These days the market is crowed ,on occasion of mother day on Sunday , the reason of Mother day in Iran return to birthday of Lady Fatemeh a.s ( daughter of prophet Mohummad PBUH). The greatest woman of world

So I should buy some gifts , the problem is that everything is expensive , also I don't like wandering about the street.
If you want to chat with me join me in a whatsapp group , I send the link privately .
Also Hurieh is busy studying , you can't find her these days {-: , maybe she join us in future

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

🔰Phrasal Verb of the Day🔰

🗨️(to) butt in

📌 Meaning:

to interrupt; to interfere

📝Example:

🗣️Wanessa is always butting in to other people's business.

🗣️Franz is really rude. He always butts in to other people's conversations.

🗣️Hey dude, this is none of your business, don't butt in!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:18 pm 🔰Phrasal Verb of the Day🔰

🗨️(to) butt in

📌 Meaning:

to interrupt; to interfere

📝Example:

🗣️Wanessa is always butting in to other people's business.

🗣️Franz is really rude. He always butts in to other people's conversations.

🗣️Hey dude, this is none of your business, don't butt in!
I don't if using butt in is polite or impolite
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
arsalanadz

Post by arsalanadz »

Hello Dear friends
I believe that life is like a box of chocolate you never know what is the next, actually, it is a quote from Forrest Gump's movie, I saw myself planning all the time to control and overcome the future of my life but most of the times I find myself in the middle of nowhere doing totally a different thing than what I was expected, fortunately, I realized circle of life is like this if you understand how does it work then you can take is easy and find your way, I found that instead of trying to control life we should give it a direction toward our ambitions we can not control a flowing river, however, we can direct it and we can take benefit of it.

Anyway I just wanted to warm up my writing with the previous paragraph, I want to tell you guys that I miss you guys a lot, If you have any WhatsApp groups kindly add me there, by the way, I made my own discussion forum (discuss.ieltsarsalan.com) It's empty now but I hope you guys will find it useful to write there as well sometime, I made this forum for my student to practice their writing over there It would be my honor to have you there. writing is a really useful practice organizing our thoughts and saving them.

Instagram: @ielts.arsalan
Regards
Arsalan
Saturday
26 Feb 2022
Chabahar
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

If you want to have a happy life
Tie your life to an ideal goal !

If instead of "goals", people and objects are replaced
The "joy of soul and spirit" replace with the anxiety of heart and soul
And what could be better than "always being with God."and purity and piety.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Ramadan

Post by Mohsen »

Happy Ramadan to Muslim friends.

May God grant you the whole blessings of Ramadan.

KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYER

🎍🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🎍
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

🔸Amir al-Muminin Imam Ali (AS) said:

The worst of people are those who do not forgive mistakes and do not cover the faults of (others).
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Spending Time with Family

Spending time together as a family creates a sense of belonging. Children are less likely to go look for that feeling somewhere else if they can find it at home. We should make an effort in finding ways to spend time together as a family and create fun memories. Turning off cell phones, TV, computers, and other distractions and instead share ideas and values and learn about what is happening in each other lives. Play games, do sports or go on holiday together. If we manage to spend time together as a family, we will make it easier for our children to share their thoughts and worries when going through tougher times.

Family time creates loyalty to each other and a feeling of support. Our children grow up fast so we should make sure we use the time we have.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Code: Select all

Whoever sows the seeds of goodness, will reap happiness
Imam Hadi a.s.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Arbaein Walk

Post by Mohsen »

It is wrong to think that Imam Hussain a.s. was defeated. Being killed does not mean being defeated. In a battle, the one who is killed has not been defeated. The one who does not achieve his goal has been defeated. The goal of Imam Hussain’s a.s. enemies was to eliminate Islam and all those who remained from the Prophet from the earth. His enemies were defeated because they did not achieve this.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

According to my observation, recently Iran impressed the world with the three events:

First, a lady with her hair undone and her face uncovered in public was murdered due to her behavior against the Islamic rule, resulting in domestic street protests and violence and widespread criticizing extened even to the New York Music festival.

Second, Iran helped Russia in the attack on Ukraine with a number of unmanned aerial vehicles sold, which were more effective than the outdated weaponry used by the Russian military.

Third, Iran made heavy bombing on Kurds in Iraq with intensive missiles, setting a good example for the Russians engaged in the special operation in Ukraine how to raise the efficiency of offensive. Whether Iraq will revenge or the US will get involved to settle the question, it takes a little time for us to see.
freddysmith

Post by freddysmith »

SitangCampus wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:49 am According to my observation, recently Iran impressed the world with the three events:

First, a lady with her hair undone and her face uncovered in public was murdered due to her behavior against the Islamic rule, resulting in domestic street protests and violence and widespread criticizing extened even to the New York Music festival.

Second, Iran helped Russia in the attack on Ukraine with a number of unmanned aerial vehicles sold, which were more effective than the outdated weaponry used by the Russian military.

Third, Iran made heavy bombing on Kurds in Iraq with intensive missiles, setting a good example for the Russians engaged in the special operation in Ukraine how to raise the efficiency of offensive. Whether Iraq will revenge or the US will get involved to settle the question, it takes a little time for us to see.
You're right. And I would add that Iran has transferred many more drones to russia, several hundred.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:49 am According to my observation, recently Iran impressed the world with the three events:

The News you heard was not narrated in correct way. As the international media is under control of USA and and USA allies.
The lady was died in police station because she was sick

You know the Ukraine became center of NATO before Russia attack ( Ukraine ignored the agreement which signed with Russia and broke it and according to this agreement Ukraine was not allowed the NATO forces comes to Ukraine.

Also NATO is the great supporter of terrorist groups in the world , as Mr. Trump ,the last president of US said that the ISIS had been created and supported by USA. Kurdestan in Iraq is another center of NATO in where they are preparing many Terrorists and garrisons which are stand to attacked to Iran. So before they attack , Iran attacked their basics in Kurdestan.

You see , the media doesn't say the facts to the world , always people who defend their countries are called terrorist and people who are support by NATO are called freedom-maker :lol:

for example : Germany which sold a lot of Chemical weapons to Iraq, during the war of Iraq (Sadam) against Iran, and many people in IRAN Kurdestan and Iraq Kurdestan were murdered by those Chemical Bomb ,now Germany objects that in Iran a women was killed by police :lol:
( Kurdestan is an area ,which a part of it, is belong to Iran and a part of it, is belong to Iraq)

this is a long story , you understand what is going in the world from the summary.
everything is showing upside down by international media :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Yourengbuddy

Post by Yourengbuddy »

Hi friend
I'm samiran from india. I'm a male and 25 years old. I'm a teacher by profession. I teach maths to High school kids. Besides this I am also a great enthusiast of communicating new people and making new friends.
Learning English always have been a goal of mine since my childhood. Hope all of my friends from this community help me proficient over the language.
I am looking forward to meet people from all over the globe. Through the conversation I'm very eager to know about your culture and festivals that you celebrate the most.
Big thank to the moderator for accepting me and thank you all
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Yourengbuddy wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 6:00 am Hi friend
I'm samiran from india. I'm a male and 25 years old. I'm a teacher by profession. I teach maths to High school kids. Besides this I am also a great enthusiast of communicating new people and making new friends.
Learning English always have been a goal of mine since my childhood. Hope all of my friends from this community help me proficient over the language.
I am looking forward to meet people from all over the globe. Through the conversation I'm very eager to know about your culture and festivals that you celebrate the most.
Big thank to the moderator for accepting me and thank you all
Hi, Indian friend. I understand that in your country one could get good education of English language, so I do not know why you say you will learn English at this forum, because you have been a teacher, which implies that you must have completed your higher education in some university or college.
MajidY

Post by MajidY »

Hi everybody,
I hope you are well. I'm so happy being here for learning English from profession people. and also making friendship to familiar with other people and cultures.
I've been skimming some posts and content. it was great, although it seems there are some Ideological contents to promote them to others. however I think it's not suitable for this forum. I hope learning from each other and give love together.
[if there are wrong English sentences I will be happy that you mention it.]

best Regards
Majid
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Majid!

Post by behnam »

Dear Majid,

Welcome! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.
I am Behnam from Iran. Your English is excellent. I am not good enough to correct you, but there are some structures which seem unusual to me. I am not sure, maybe your sentences are correct, but my eyes perhaps do not see as well as before.

For example, I prefer to write "very happy for being here to learn English and to establish friendship in order to get familiar...".

"I hope learning from each other and give love together..." sounds a little bit unusual. I am not sure, check the structure.

All the best,
Behnam, 30 March, 2023
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The Power Of Belief

Post by Mohsen »

Eighty five year old retired doctor, Roger Bannister sold his old leather shoes for 266,500 pounds earlier this month. This was no ordinary pair of shoes. They are a piece of history and a symbol of the power of belief to break down barriers . Roger was wearing these shoes when he did what people in the 1950’s thought was impossible: he ran a mile in under 4 minutes. 3 minutes 59.4 seconds to be exact.
For years, the world’s top runners could not break the 4-minute mile . Some even thought it was physiologically impossible for a human to run faster than that. One of Bannister’s running rival s, Australian, John Landry spent two years seeking to break the record. From 1952 to 1954, he ran the mile at 4:02.1, 4:02.6, 4:02.8, 4:02.5, 4:02.7 and 4:02.3. After this last attempt he said: “ Frankly , I think the four-minute mile is beyond my capabilities. Two seconds may not sound much, but to me it’s like trying to break through a brick wall. Someone may achieve the four-minute mile the world is wanting so desperately, but I don’t think I can.”

Meanwhile, Bannister, a medical student in England was working to break the same record. Just two years earlier Bannister was the favorite to win the mile in the Helsinki Olympics. He came in 4th. He was disappointed and defeated, but he didn’t give up.

1954 was Bannister’s final year of medical school. Even though he had only 45 minutes to train each day, he did have a couple of advantages. Through his medical studies, he knew that the body used less oxygen by running at a steady pace . And perhaps just as importantly, unlike Landry, he believed in himself. He regularly visualized his success as part of his training.

On the day of the race, Bannister waited for the wind to die down . His shoes were specially designed to be light and he had even shaved them down further himself. Everything was ready, and according to his plan, he paced himself perfectly running around the track. In the last lap he exploded with a mixture of emotions that he described as fear and pride. He collapse d as he crossed the finish line and the crowd erupted in cheers.

What was once impossible soon became taken for granted . Breaking the 4-minute mile is to this day an extreme accomplishment, but hundreds have done it, including a handful of high school students. Even stranger, Landry, the man who previously said he could not do it, ended up breaking the 4-minute barrier just 46 days after Bannister. All he needed was a little extra belief, which Bannister’s feat provided. What barriers could you break if you believed strongly enough?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani