Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Post by Elham »

A GOLDEN HEART is going to have an operation tomorrow, a very very very kind heart full of pure love!

Let's keep our fingers crossed for this lovely heart of our dearest friend...

*Lord in your mighty and miracle name we pray for dear Behnam. May every pain & suffering in his life be erased.

May GOD keep his heart in good health, give him a long life and keeps him for his family and friends.AMEN*
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

You've got a golden heart!

Post by Elham »

Hi friends,

It's 10:45 am and dear Behnam is supposed to be in the operation room from 10:30. Hope everything's going well there with him.

He sent a sms to me and other friends and informed us about the operation time. He asked me to mention his words here. He'll stay two days in the ICU and will be transferred to the general ward after it. (God wiling)

He said " I've loved the people of my life with two-thirds(2/3) of my heart, after the operation I'm going to be kind with 3/3 of my heart! :-)

Dear Behnam you have one of the kindest hearts of the world, all your friends love you and pray for you.
Hope to see you among us again very soon.

Eli
Moroo

Let's PRAY for Behnem

Post by Moroo »

Dear Behnem

How are you, hope you are well :-P

Please say anything :-D

We are waiting :-|

All the best
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

There are a lot of feelings and thoughts in my heart and mind, I have never felt something like this before. I don't know if words can translate my feelings but I feel that my body is here in Syria meanwhile I am with you there. You know, I had never complained about the distance between us because I had known that you are always in my heart and near me. However, now, I really dislike it, I hate it. It kills me that we are separated. I really wish I could hold your hand right now and tell you that everything is OK. I wish I could look at your eyes and support you.

You don't leave my thoughts even for one second, I am always praying for you.

I know that you are a strong person. Therefore, I am sure that you will recover soon inshallah...

Please come back to us soon, we are waiting you.

May god help you
Best wishes,
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Moroo,

Behnam is in hospital. Due to Angiography results on Wndsday his blood vessels had serious narrowing problem and Dr recognized that he had to have an open heart operation. As I have written, yesterday morning he had the operation,( Hope it's been a successful one!) and now he should be in ICU.

We have no connection with him, his cell phone is off. Hope everything's ok with him.

Eli
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Dear friends I m really worry about Behnam.Elham ,please inform us if you have chance to speak with him. I belive that he will be well soon .Hey! Behnam we are waiting for you,your sister shahrubanu is waiting to hear your voice again...all my prayers are with you
Almighty Allah please help him, he is a good person ,please give cure to him and give patience to his family...Amin
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Dear Elham would you please add me as your friend I m very sad:( and want to speak about brother Behnam otherwise I will be mad .I m very worry about him and miss him so much:(
if you speak with me I ll be happy
my skype id:vondas.grincas
I m Shahrubanu from Turkey
Thanks a lot...
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Dear Elham

Sorry for my late reply, my internet was down.

Thank you very much for informing me about Behnem's health.

We all pray for him, God willing he will be fine.

Please keep in touch.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear friends,

Hope you are all fine.

Finally today I got news from our dear Behnam. His cell phone was off till this morning, we all were so worried and waiting and waiting and waiting. Thank to god, today he sent me this message:

"Hi, this is Behnam. I'm alive and I'm in the heart department. I'm very well, thank you for praying. I may not reply every message, but I'm well."

I wish i could talk with him, but I'm afraid I'll bother him. I'll inform you in case I got any other news from him.

Eli
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

I spoke with dear Behnam:-)

Post by Elham »

Hi again,

guess what!!! I spoke with dear Behnam right now. :-) Finally I heard his voice again. You cannot imagine how I was feeling, oh godddddddd, you can't imagine how happy I am. :-D :-D :-D

He explained me the story, that he didn't feel any pain in his heart, going for a regular check up Dr noticed sth abnormal and asked him to do Angiography to make sure of his health. But the results showed several serious narrowing in the vessels.

He said, one vessel from 4 places (2 places 90%) and one place in another vessel (sum=5) were blocked. He believed it's been a miracle that god Helped him. Oh thank godddddddddd

He said the operation has been successful and till now everything have been ok but he has some pain.

He has to stay at hospital at least one week.

He said Hi to you all and thanked you for your prayers.

Hope he gets totally well very soon and come back to his friends*

All the best,
Eli
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Elham,

I am happy to hear that Behnam's treatment was done normally and he is in good health now. Thank you for sending his message to us. Surly the happiest one is his wife and I congratulate her upon the surgery which done on her husband's heart satisfactory, my congratulation also included his kind parents who have restless heart since he went to hospital.
Waiting for his presence in forum.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Thank you so much dear Elham,you cannot imagine how you make me happy that you inform us about Behnam .You are a kind friend thank you million timessss...
I m happy to hear good news about him I wish that I can hear his voice soon
I will always pray for him and for you dear friend because thanks to you we all hear good news
I m happy to be your friends too :)

wish you best and always need your prayers too
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you?

Warm wishes on "EID-UL-Fitr" and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness.

Remember me in your prayers.

*I miss Behnam in this Eid, I miss his words and wishes. :-( However, thank god that he is well and this is all what matters. :-D

Enjoy your days,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

God and friends, THANK YOU!

Post by behnam »

Hi my great valuable friends,

How are you? I hope you are doing well.

I am at home now. The first thing I am doing is checking the thread. I don't know what to say and how to mention to the things are in my thoughts now. I think 'thank you' is not a proper phrase to say, but what should I say? I really don't know!

It is not an illusion to say that I personally felt and saw God's special attention and support. I REALLY FELT IT! God, THANK YOU!

I felt the closeness of your hearts with myself. THANK YOU for praying and caring. You are like some valuable treasures.

Many stories I've got to tell you. This was a great experience. God put me in such an amazing situation to experience some wonderful things.

Every thing was and is wonderful. You don't need to worry, since in a miracle way God wants to keep me alive for a while! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will talk to you later. I will stay at home for more than two months to get fully recovered, so I will have a lot of time to be with you. :lol:

Thank you again.
Bye for now.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 August, 2013

Happy Edi-Aul-Fiter to all Muslims and humanity!
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Happy Eid !

Post by shahrubanu »

I wish health,peace and happiness to all friends in here and to your family

Hi brother Behnam you cannot imagine how I m happy right now
thanks to God you are getting well.My heart always with you my precious friend
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Nice to read your post , It is a good news that you are in health and your heart surgery was done satisfactory .
I don't know what was the cause of your disease , you did a regular exercise in the park near to your house, you didn't smoke.so it was strange for me that you dealt with the heart defect .
In fact some time I feel a pain in bottom of my heart ,but I always say that it is my gastro and I don't mind to it, I never met a doctor for heart
I would like to bring you a box of cookies and bunch of flowers, it is our customs for visiting a patient .
But you shouldn't eat cookies now ,it is harmful for heart ,be careful }: }:

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

Hi There,

I was so much worried last night about all this hreat-problem thing that I could not really sleep well. I was worried since I sent a messege and then I got no answer. So I thought what COULD HAVE happened and then I prayed all nights. Suddenly I remembered that why haven't I checked the forum yet?!!!!!! :!!:
Silly me thought with herself that if you hadn't written here then I could at least ask somebody if they got any news from you.

You cannot imagine how RELIEVED I was to know that you had written for Eid-e-Fetr. I am just reveling in my happiness now and I thank God for your health and safety.

Wish you a hundred years of happiness and health...

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

I was passing through a passage near to this forum , I decided to drop in and visit my friend Behnam,but I can't see his footprint. I hope he will be better and see his presence as soon as possible. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi there ,

He was a friend of mine ,he wished he had gained lots of money instantly ,but instead of hard work he was always in bed ,sleeping or watch movies at home. There were a lots of jobs for him, sometimes he engaged in a job ,but leaves it after a while ,because he wants to gain money with no pain .He was a whiner who always complain that despite of his efforts, he was not rewarded and luck had not favored him. He blamed all successful personnel as destiny favored them blah blah and blah!

Instead of hard work, he relied on instant success. He was a false follower of God and believed in Him with his own reason. He used to pray the God day-in and day-out as to make him rich by having him strike the first prize in the local lottery tickets.
Years went by but the man had never won a lottery. At last, he died.

His wife dreamt him that when he was taken to God, he complained to God, “I have remained a true disciple to you and I kept on praying you till my last breathe. All I wanted is to make me rich by making me win a lottery prize. You could not do this to me?”
The God replied, “I would have made you win one but you did not even buy a lottery ticket!”
B.W
Mohsen

One way to amuse a pateint is reading story ,so I write it for you to amuse you for a minute.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

hi mohsen

Post by shahrubanu »

mohsen you mean what by saying ı can t see his footprint please say it ı m really worry about him hey please reply me quickly please. is my brother ok? please
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi shahrubanu,

I don't find anything bad in my heart , I can say that his wife doesn't let him to sit behind his computer desk . of course it is her right ,she should be care about Behnam's health. Computer is the first factor for heart disease. But we expect Behnam to write a short message for his friends.

In fact I feel I am sinful, I think that I have bothered him many times and caused his high blood pressure. Sometimes he had a heavy heart because of my writing. But he always forgave me.
He is a devotee ,merciful ,generous , tolerant , humble ,helper , adviser ,good man. A man who everybody worries about his health.

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

thank you Mohsen!

Post by shahrubanu »

dear Mohsen thank you replying me quickly :) I m happy to see your message ,yes unfortunately we are poor without him.As you said he should have a rest for a while }: he is great person who let me meet with you and other members in here .I have giant pleasure to write here absolutely it cores from your and other friends' kindness thank you....
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Shahrbanu,

I am runing over my memories with Behnam , I look at his picuture ,he is picking the fruits from tree in his garden , he put the kettel on the fire to make tea ,he is behind the wheel in his new car , he is sitting behind his computer desk beside his bed , he is laying downward on the floor and reading his book for PHD examination .

Thank you the you have joined to us , you can help the forum to talorate the Behnam 's absence for a while by your writting , of course no body can be in Behnam's place for me ,but you can help calm friends .
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Our dearest friend Behnam :-D

How are you my beautiful friend.

Hope you are getting well.

We were worried about you.

When I read that you are sick I was worried about you and your family, frankly speaking I was worried about your family more. Because I always think about my family what they will do if I die what are they going to do after me. I'm always afraid of death not for me but for my family, because I believe that the person who dies will rest.

God bless you and your family :-D
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sorry to keep you worried!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I am quite well; getting well gradually. I am happy that I have the chance to write to you again in my blue font. A nice friend of mine used to call me 'Behnam blue font', or in English it might be 'Blue-fonted Behnam', yes, this sounds better. :lol:

Thank you very much for posting many friendly posts, caring and having empathy. You are valuable. I love you very much.

As you know, I am making a recovery from a bypass operation. Thankfully, the operation was good. Although there is a lot of pain in different parts of my body, there is no side effects, such as fluid buildup around the heart and the lungs, blood clots on the leg that they have taken a vein out, etc. Actually, two days ago on Saturday, I visited the surgeon in his personal office. He examined me and wanted me to visit another doctor (on the same floor that his office was). The doctor checked the function of my heart by Echo and said the heart worked perfectly and there was no fluid in the lungs and heart itself.

I have to sleep only on my back. This really bothers me! I have a walk every evening. I rarely sit at my computer, because it makes my leg painful. By the way, I cannot concentrate on things. For example, writing this post is going to take me a lot of time, since I am making a lot of mistakes and my mind also doesn't serve me as it used to do. I cannot remember words and use my vocabulary properly.

I am given many pills. I checked the pills with dear Veronica. She really helped me with the information about the operation, the recovery duration, the function of tablets,...I don't know how to thank her for her great help. To be honest, I am proud of having her as a friend. I am also proud of myself to establish such a long friendship with some nice people. Today, I chatted with her again and I wanted her to send me an important pill that the doctor had strongly recommended that I take European-made instead of Iranian.

A story: There are many stories related to the hospital and nurses or other staff. To tell you the truth, I found the personnel of the hospital very friendly, responsible, and duty-oriented. They were carrying out their responsibilities like bees in hives! After the recovery, I will write a thank you letter to the manager of the hospital.

Anyway, when entering the operation room, I heard a lady and a man(I don't know they were doctors or assistants..) where practising English. The lady asked the man about the meaning of 'sleeping policeman' in Persian. The man didn't know the answer. The man asked the lady about the meaning of 'sleeping car' in return! They were preparing me for the operation. I started saying something in English, something like these, "I've got IELTS certificate, have been learning English for more than 20 years, working on TOEFL, TOLIMO...involved in English ...but I haven't heard such phrases yet. If you are learning English to make conversations with people, you should try to speak as simple as possible...you should use simple words. You don't need to learn such phrases." They shocked and many of them said, 'WOW'. Someone said in Farsi, "oh, this lady was killing us all the time by her English...good to say such things..." :lol:

The man said, "These phrases are necessary for educated people." I replied, "You think I am an uneducated person here lying on the hospital bed? If you mean those phrases are necessary for some professional people in an area, that's OK to practise them, but you will have little chance to use them in your everyday life.."

It was about 10:30am we were talking like that...I opened my eyes and wanted my glasses. Someone said, "Your glasses aren't here"! I wanted her to call my wife and ask her to bring my glasses...! I gave her the phone number...My wife brought the glasses, but it had been 10:00pm! My wife told me later!

In the ICU, whenever I opened my eyes, I saw a nurse sitting beside me and looking at me and controlling the monitor above my bed! They were like angels, bright-faced people...

Dear Mohsen, Shahrbanu, Amal, Elham, Moro, Veronica, ... thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Sorry for keeping you worried and waiting!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 August, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Moroo

Elham is the friend in time of Crisis

Post by Moroo »

That what friends are for.

Dear Elham.

How are you my friend.

We didn't see any posts from you since your last post that carried the good news about Behnam.

Now the narrowing in Behnam's vessels are not blocked any more so I think your friendship will be back :lol:

Waiting for your posts

Best regards
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

All friends were worry about your health. you removed the grieving from the forum by writing your message . It is wonder that you were thinking about English even before going to surgery room.

I think you answer the angles in English when they ask some questions in the world of hereafter..!! :lol: :lol:

Beside consuming your medicine regularly ,you need tranquility and peace of mind for being recovered in soonest time.
You have two kids , they are tranquilizers of your soul when you embrace them and also your wife bring you the peace of mind.

B.Wishes ,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Fill not your heart with pain and sorrow,
but remember me in every tomorrow.
Remember the joy, the laughter, the smiles,
I've only gone to rest a little while.

Although my leaving causes pain and grief,
my going has eased my hurt and given me relief.

So dry your eyes and remember me
not as I am now, but as I use to be.

Because I will remember you all and look on with a smile,
Understand, in your hearts, I've only gone to rest a little while.
As long as I have the love of each of you,
I can live my life in the hearts of all of you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

hi,

Post by shahrubanu »

dear Behnam you make me laugh :-D and you make me happy English is in your dreams :) that s nice
and dear mohsen how are you ? what about your days? my days are so busy and I have rare time to write here please don t forget me in your pray I really need your pray }: I hope everything will be better in my life.The life is short and hard and we need eachother 's pray you might know there is a hadis ''Allah says pray me by a tongue without sin ,then I will accept your wishes.Muhammed asks how does it happen? He answers a person who pray for you cannot do sin with your tongue.Yes ,as it is seen we need to eachother.A friend 's pray can make our life more brighter.....
Thank you very much for your friendship
best wishes
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope everything is going will with you.

I have new news for you, today I went to a gym with my neighbors, they are two sisters. They are fat so they have to lose some weight. Meanwhile, for me, the story was different!

A lot of people were surprised whenever I say that I am willing to go there and practice! :!!:
They think that I don't need sport because I am too thin and sport is just for fat people! :!!: :~:
In fact, they are right, I need to get weight not lose it! However, at the same time, I need a strong body too and just only sport can make me stronger so I am going to exercise for one month and see if something will change...

I love to challenge myself with new things always and love to be with different kind of people.

The day today was great, I tried some of the machines there and met the trainer. While training, I had a great feeling and felt that the life has come back to me again, my mind was clear and I was just enjoying myself. :-D {-;

I am very excited about the idea and I am sure that it will be a good and new experience inshallah. :-D

Please pray for me.

Hope you a nice day.
Amal
shahrubanu

Hi Amal,

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi Amal, you are on the right way.I absolutely agree with you doing sports make me feel relieved too even I m thin person .Nowadays I rarely do it but last year I done gym regularly and you can 't believe it I was getting happy person ,it makes me more relax and it provides taking regular breath too.
Congratulate to you go on doing it there is a saying in my country
''A healthy mind in a healthy body.''
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fully enjoying the last month of the summer. The summer is going and the autumn-my favourite season- is coming! I love autumns very much and you know the reasons. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Mohsen, thank you very much for your kind words. I am quite well, getting well gradually. I have a one-hour walk every evening. My heart works well, but I have pain in my leg and chest! The wounds are dry, as if they have burned the skin! The wounds are not healed yet! They are dry but painful. They are not like ordinary wounds I've had! Next Tuesday, I am visiting the doctor. I will ask for some ointment or something like that to make the wounds wet and lessen the pain in my leg!

Dear Amal, it is very nice to read your posts. I am happy that you are doing regular exercise. It can be useful for your health. Dancing also helps! :lol: However, be careful with something! Your body shouldn't become rough as boxers' bodies! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear Shahrabanu, where are you my sister? I've missed you. I don't see you online these days. Have you forgotten your brother Behnam? Have you started teaching?

Dear Moroo, yes, I agree with you. I believe, before marriage a man should think about the probable events and danger of some consequences of marriage. Marriage gives people some interesting things, but those things also confer big responsibilities on them. When a man is married, his life isn't for himself. He is sharing the life with his wife! Before having children, the parents(the man in particular) must think deeply about the future of kids. The parental responsibilities are big! I'm not worried about my health. I do love death, but I am worried about kids and my wife. However, God is الرحمن الرحیم

Dear Veronica, I hope you are enjoying your time in your summerhouse.

Dear kami and Elham, many thanks for your kindness and care.

Dear Setayesh, thank you very much for the short messages(SMS).

Dear....Thank you all! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Shahrubanu

It is summer holidays ,and many people travel to the area which is much colder. I have some guests from Tehran and last night I took the guests to the slop of mountain in the country to have dinner. We were mountain until the midnight ,we were trembling from the cold ,I enjoy trembling in summer .
my dear friend ,you said that people who commit sin can't pray to God because their prays are not accepted by God ,so no body can pray ,because there is no one who have not committed sin in her /his life .

You are very busy ,but you need to have rest time to time ,you need a preplanned program for your job and you should not do your job without rest , Please read the following story
there was a group of men - a young hot-blooded, strong chap and a big number of old folks, doing timber job (Wood cutting) in a jungle.
This young chap is very hard working. He always continues to work through his break time and complains that those old folks were wasting time, taking break few times a day to drink and chat.
The first day, the young woodcutter brought fifteen (15) trees. "Congratulations," the boss said, "Carry on with your work!" Highly motivated by the words of his boss, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he only could bring ten (10) trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he was only able to bring seven (7) trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.
As times goes by, this young chap noticed that even though he worked through break time and hardly took a rest, those old folks are chopping the same amount of trees as he did and sometimes did more than he did. It was as if those old folks work through the break time as he did. So he decided to work harder the next day, unfortunately the results were even worse. "I must be losing my strength." The young woodcutter thought.
One day, one of the old folk invited him for a drink during their break time. That young chap refused and said he has no extra time to spend! Then the old man smiled to him and said it was just a waste of effort to keep chopping trees without re-sharpening your Axe. Sooner or later you will give up or be so exhausted as you have spent too much energy.
Suddenly the young chap realized that actually during break times while those old folks were having a chat, they were also re-sharpening their Axe at the same time! And that's how they can chop faster than him and yet spending lesser time! The old folk said what we need is efficiency by making use of our skill and ability intelligently. Only then can we have more times to do other things.
Otherwise you will always keep saying ... I have no time!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Dear Mohsen thank you for your story for me I really like it and I get what you try to advice me thanks a lot! By the way, you misunderstood me dear :-D I mean we need to pray to each other and of course we can pray by ourselves ,anyway just I wish your praysss
ooh! My real brother Behnam I really miss you I want to hear your voice soon ,wish you best don t worry you are a young person and you will be ok soon

I love my friends take care all! I love you
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi All

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How is everything going on? So now that dear Behnam's doing fine and the mood has changed to a better softer one I am going to raise a question which I have been struggling with for some days.
I am trying to find the best way to teach the book 504 in class to intermediate and advanced level students.
what is my way? Well I read from the words aloud, I make them repeat and then I spot check them.Then I explain each word's meaning by trying to show them the action or make up an example or story so that they won't forget that. I even have them do the exercises and write paragraphs with the words included, but I'm not sure if I'm going on right. You know what? I want a very exciting way to make them all participate, each and every single one of them. In this way, they are engaged but not totally!

So I am asking you all, are there ways to be added to this way of teaching? Or are there whole new ways that I don't know of?

I'd be really glad to read your suggestions,

Thank you :-D
Moroo

Lord saves Syria

Post by Moroo »

Hi Amal.

How are you beautiful friend, how is your family and how is Syria.

We pray for your beautiful country, God willing Syria will overcome its enemies.

LORD SAVES SYRIA
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

That is my pleasure to hear that you are getting better. I hope that the ointment quieted the pain and medicine and exercise brought relief from the pain of your heart.

These days I have a heartache for the oppressed people of Syria ,now I am listening to David Cameron from BBC,the prime minster of UK . I think that every body in the world hate him, as he is similar to Satan. He is trying to convince the UK parliament for attacking to Syria. ( of course I get 50% of his speech ).
When the USA , UK and France and their allied couldn't capture the Syria by supporting their people (Terrorists ), They are playing a game to attack directly to Syria. The only problem they have is that Israel is in access of Syrian and Hezbollah missiles.

The policy of USA and UK are as well known as the village pump ( Like a white forehead cow) ,all people know about their policy , and it seems this policy is in the end of his life, because they may be caught in swamp of Syria.
But what I can say to the countries which are Syria's neighbor and help the USA and UK. Aren't they know that after Syria it is their turn. I remember the story of stupid Turtle and scorpion.

A Scorpion, being a very poor swimmer, asked a Turtle to carry Him on his back across a river.
"Are you crazy?" exclaimed the Turtle.
"You'll sting me while I'm swimming and I'll drown."
"My dear Turtle," laughed the Scorpion, "if I were to sting you, you would drown and I would go down with you. Now where is the logic in that?"
"You're right!" cried the Turtle. "Hop on!"
The Scorpion climbed aboard and halfway across the river gave the Turtle a mighty sting. As they both sank to the bottom, the Turtle resignedly said:
"Do you mind if I ask you something? You said there'd be no logic in your stinging me. Then why did you do it?"
"It has nothing to do with logic," the drowning Scorpion sadly replied. "It's just my character."

See you in complete health
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Morrow,

How are you? How is everything going with you? I hope you are well with your family.

Thanks for your wishes and prayer. I keep praying for your country too.

In fact we are a strong country and I don't think that USA will attack us, they are just threatening!
Even if they attacked, believe me, nobody here cares, since we are still living our life as normal...

For me, I prefer to die by an attack from USA or Israel instead of dying by the groups and the army here.. At least in this way, I will be "شهيد"...

Anyway, I hope nothing bad happen to my country and yours.
Wish you the best.
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi friends

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are all doing well. I am quite well, not fully recovered, but feel getting better little by little. Today, I could get up without any help. My wife used to help me with standing up or getting up from the bed. I also could sleep on the right side without feeling any pain on my chest. I had to sleep only on my back! Oh my God! How hard it is to have only one sleeping position; on your back! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am a strong person. You know what I mean by saying that. But, heart operation is really difficult for patients. What should I complain about? Should I complain about pain? All my body is painful, although I am taking painkillers regularly. Should I complain about the wounds? They have cut my body from the toe to the upper part of my chest, except for the belly. Should I complain about boredom and tiredness? Staying at home 24-7 has made me mad! To tell you the truth, I am watching some TV programs. You can guess how I feel, since I used to hate TV. Should I complain about the worries which I have; liquid buildup around the lungs and the heart, blood clots in the leg etc? When you have such a big operation, widely affects your body, you are sensitive to every sign, noise, sound, etc. in your body. This makes you worried all the time! I have many things to complain about, but this is not a complaining letter! By the way, who should I complain to? :lol: :lol: :lol:

On Tuesday, the day after tomorrow, two events will happen and I am impatiently waiting for them. 1) The final result of PhD exam will be announced by the authorities. 2) I am visiting the doctor. I have an appointment. The first one can make me extremely happy, because I really love studying PhD. The second one can make me assured. I want you to pray for me. Please!

Dear Mohsen, thank you for your great posts. Funny things are happening in the world. Politicians are making silly decisions. They speak stupidly. Politicians are always making speeches. They don't have time to take the benefit of listening, to focus on themselves, to monitor themselves. That's why, in many cases, they are less intelligent than ordinary people!

Dear Kami, you are a great teacher now! I am happy about it. Imagining you in a classroom, teaching English, makes me feel good! About your question, I personally believe English learners have no need to memorize 504, because the majority of them are not used in everyday conversations. I have studied 504, but it has been useless for me. I think so! However, it is better to use a new word in different structures and learn sentences rather than the word itself. Learners must know different functions of a word in different situations and the prepositions or other words it collocates with! By the way, learners should use new words. The more they use a new word, the deeper it goes in the mind, the later it gets forgotten!

Dear Moroo, I am always waiting for your new posts.

Dear Amal, I totally agree with you. A dead lion in the battle is more impressive than an alive one in the cage in a zoo! Staying at home and repeating the same actions from the kitchen to the toilet is not honourable! Pardon my French! It is our duty; the main purpose of the creation, to recognize the rightness from wrongness and to support rightness! Fighting in the battle between rightness and wrongness; supporting rightness, is valuable. I am always praying for you and for the victory of rightness.

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 1 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How is the dear golden-heart ostad? Does he know that Kami missed him a great great deal?

Oh Behnam, regardin the 504, tell you what! I told the manager a gazillion times that this method doesn't work sir, for God's sake stop believing in ancient methods and get a new outlook!!! But he doesn't! He thinks memorizing is the best way and that by studying the 504 students will do better on the entrance exam!
So I just gave up, then I was looking for a new way to help them reduce this tedium of learning by memorizing! I though of a better homework, in which they had to look up the dictionary for the words and write a paragraph of the words given in the lesson. This way, they would benefit from both having the words by heart and understanding how to apply them in context! :-D

You know what? I always try to spice things up, find new ways, music, movies, cartoons, joke clips and anything that at least seemingly doesn't denote "being in a class in the old-fashioned way"! You know what? Because I myself will be bored too! LOL

Hope to read from you so soon,

wholeheartedly wishing you a wonderful healthy body,
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Nice to read that you are better and in good health now , during last week I had a travel to Shrize , We went to shiraz with two cars ,rent two rooms for four days ,very cheap 60 thousands toman each night . Each room consisted of 4 bed ,a kitchen and bathroom. We had no time to cook at room . We went out side to visit Shiraz from morning and came back in the evening.

Shiraz has many beautiful places for visiting , many gardens and ancient buildings , I enjoy the most when I visited the Pasargad and Takhte-jamshid . I have already visited this places several times , but each time I visit there my body get a new power . It is unbelievable that Iranian make such a significant buildings 500 years before the brith of Christ (BC) , the palaces with 20 meters tall columns ,the palaces in size of a football stadiums. There are huge stone with 7 tones weight in the walls and gates and statues of animals in large sizes which are mounted on the entrance gates.
The Takhte-Jamshid , is called Perspolis in Latin, When Alexander attacked Iran ,he captured the Perspolis, he lived in this beautiful palace for two months and then ordered to burned the palace , he couldn't bear to see a superior civilization ,so he destroyed all of buildings and also the city of Parseh which was beside the Palace.
Never the magnificence of this places could be described within the words and sentences , it should be visited by your own eyes althought it remains only a ruins of palaces.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

hi friends, for a long time ı haven t written to here, miss you all,Dear brother Behnam happy to hear good news from you. I hope you will be better soon.By the way, I m new teacher of a college I hope everything will be great in this school.Now a days I just try to prepare classroom activities and lesson plan and a week later the class time is going to be started.
Mohsen you told about Shrize and I really wonder its pictures if it is possible I want to see there. Could you please send me some links? if it has pictures on the internet .
Dear Kamile I m teaching English too in a college but this is my first experience in a school until now I just have tutored to small groups of students .Honey ,wish you best I m very sad about you because I know that it s difficult to apply new trends in teaching English while your school manager is ordering you to apply the old-fashioned techniques .This is the first time I have heard about 504 what s that dear? it sounds strange {-: is it a name of a teaching tecnique,approach or method?
I really want to improve myself about how to teach English effectively. I have huge methodological knowledges but you know it s diffucult to adopt these during the teaching time wish me best dear :~:
I hope everthing will be good
sincere hugs to my friends...
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are spending a great summer.

My grandma is in the hospital, she can't walk, stand or even move her feet. She feels pain whenever she move. So the doctor checked her and decided to make a surgery... I hope she will be OK, inshallah.

Dears, I maybe wont be online for some days so please don't worry, I am very well and safe.

Please pray for my grandma.
Wish you the best
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi my great friends,

Life without you is like being in vacuum. How are you? I hope you are doing well. I am also well. On Thursday the doctor is checking my heart by some devices like Echo and sport-scanning the curves of heart. If it works well, he will prescribe me Physiotherapy for10 sessions. About the final result of PhD exam, unfortunately, I am not accepted! I failed, although I answered to all verbal and oral questions correctly, and I did very well in the interview! I cannot justify myself! I don't know how to face with this unfairness! I am really disappointed. After knowing the failure, I was depressed for three days. I couldn't sleep and didn't eat anything! My heart beat so quickly and I sweated heavily! It was my absolute right to study PhD, but they denied my right! They are absolutely unfair and unreasonable!

Dear Shahrbanu and Kamelia, two great English teachers, I wish you success! Don't forget to look on the funny side of teaching too. Nowadays, students get bored quickly. In the past, students were hardworking, but these days many of them are fooling around. These lazy students cause teachers some troubles. It should be kept in mind that a classroom with some students has many layers. What the students do in the class is only the first layer of their actions. The students belong to different cultures and backgrounds since they are from different families. You should know there are some spies, some gossips, etc. among them. I wish you success in managing and monitoring the class as well as possible!

Dear Mohsen, I love Shiraz very much. I've been to Shiraz four times, but these have been business(job-related) trips. I hadn't time to visit those historical places. The coming spring holidays, I intend to travell to Shiraz with my family. I hope so!

Dear Amal, thank you for putting posts here and informing us about yourself. I hope your grandmother will be well soon. I will pray for her health. If the grandfather was alive, she would get well much sooner! You know, men are great healers in some situations! :lol: :lol: :lol: May God bless the grandfather and help the grandmother recover as soon as possible.

All the best,
Behnam, 9 September, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Thanks for your nice words dear Behnam I m so excited nowadays , even I have some experiences on teaching I m the new teacher in this school ,but I believe that I will be successfull teacher.
thanks a lot dear...wish you best too
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT CAN'T BE TRUE! :!!: :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

I can't believe my eyes. you are kidding dear Behanm, aren't you? It can't be true at all, at all, AT ALL! This news is just like a nightmare! A terrible nightmare!

They can't do that, who allows them not to accept such a great Physician study Phd ? They themselves should BEG him to study and teach in their universities, they should BEG him, BEG him! they easily let many unqualified persons study Phd just by getting money from them, how can they fail Behnam???????????

It's the worst news i could ever hear in my life! I'm toooooooooo angryyyyyyy, I'm just exploding from anger! OH MY GOG..............

Please dear Behnam, don't sit there, go to sanjesh and ask for your right! The only thing I can think of is that there's sth wrong, maybe there's been a mistake in announcing results.... please ask them check it again, it's unbelievable ..............
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends and Behnam,

How are you?

Dears, my grandma's surgery is at 8 A.M, please please pray for her as much you can. :-)

Dear Behnam,

How are you today?
Please dear don't be sad, this is life and it's unfair.. For sure you deserve better than this result but just trust in god and his destiny. Maybe this thing in somehow isn't good for you and your future therefore he prevent it from you... My heart is with you. :-)

Wish you a happy day.
Bye bye
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Shahrubanu,

I don't know where are you from ,and which city you live in. Shiraz is very famous, if you search in google the words of perspolis palace, Apadana palace or Takhte jamshid you will find many pictures from there. I find the following website you can open and visit these places.

http://www.livius.org/pen-pg/persepolis ... hotos.html
http://www.wondermondo.com/Countries/As ... epolis.htm
http://www.talk2know.com/threads/the-am ... polis.995/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persepolis

Enjoy it,
Mohsen,
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Sorry to hear that you didn't accept in interview, I can't judge it whether it is fair or unfair. But you have time for interview next year. Don't worry and don't press on your heart.
if the world doesn't turn on your desire somedays , don't be sad ,finally it turns for you one day., you know this poem. It was said by Hafez. I was in his Shrine where he has been buried 700 years ago. I read Al Fateh Soreh for him. Hafez was a title for him ,because he was able to read the Quran by heart. His name was Shams Al-din Mohammad. Hafez was originally from Esfahan, but his family migrated to Shiraz, because of Mongolian attack to Esfahan.

I offer one of his poem to you ,may it calms you for some moments

Your lost Joseph will return to Canaan, do not grieve
This house of sorrows will become a garden, do not grieve

Oh grieving heart, you will mend, do not despair
This frenzied mind will return to calm, do not grieve

When the spring of life sets again in the meadows
A crown of flowers you will bear, singing bird, do not grieve

If these turning epochs do not move with our will today
The spheres of time are not constant, do not grieve

Don’t lose hope, for awareness cannot perceive the unseen
Behind the curtains hidden scenes play, do not grieve

Oh heart, should a flood of destruction engulf the world
If Noah is at your helm, do not grieve

As you step through the desert longing for the Ka’aba
The thorns may reproach you, do not grieve

Home may be perilous and the destination out of reach
But there are no paths without an end, do not grieve

Our state in separation from friends and with demands of foes
The God who spins fate knows all, do not grieve

Hafez, in the corner of poverty and loneliness of dark nights
As long as your words are prayers and lessons of Quran, do not grieve.
Have a good time.
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How are you dear? I always pray for you and your lovely family's safety and happiness. And you know what? Nothing can make life more enjoyable than these two!
I got the experience of not being in accepted in the entrance exam and tell you what, it doesn't even worse being sad for ;-) why? because you are throwing your fate to the hands of some seemingly geeks who think they know everything! And more important than that, they do NOT consider your knowledge! They appraise other trivial stuff.....you know!

Oh I'm not trying to compare myself with you since this is impossible but I'm just saying....I've been there....no need to be sorry or sad! I had a professor who had taken Ph.D five times and then got accepted on the fifth run! You see? And he was much more knowledgeable than a professor with the full professorship certificate!

Oh it happens man, time comes and goes. Don't just worry your beautiful golden heart with these stuff :-)

Oh and thanks for the piece of advice. You are always helpful. The term finished and on Saturday I'm going to hold their final tests. It was not a very happily ending semester since the previous night the manager told me that the little ones had complained him that we want her to be our teacher the next semester but she didn't EVEN work on the 504 book! Now I don't know where the hell did they get that idea from :!!: , but God knows I did my best! Uh these kids....kids! The most unfair creatures on the whole planet!

whev, I feel lighter now that I spat it out! :-D

Wish you all the best,

Write to us soon man, we miss you!