Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Elham »

Dear Kami,

Happy to see you here these days. I check the posts everyday, I really want to write, a looooooot, but I don't know why I don't feel like writing. I've really missed writing long energetic posts.

I'm sorry for being late to reply to your post and questions you had asked me about poem! Honey I love to write about this topic, but I prefer to do this while I'm in a poetic mood!haha :-)

There are times when I get terribly poetic and feel deeply in love! In love with what? Emmmm, different things, different persons.... I love those times,.............

Oh Kami I do love to write about this topic aloooooooot, alooooooooooooot, I miss writing.... but I don't know what's wrong with me...... ~.....

You know, There are bothering thoughts preventing me...

Kami? What has been your biggest loss in life? What's the worst feeling you've ever experienced? If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
What do you think is the saddest thing you may experience?

Oh sorry Kami, I was supposed to answer your questions not to ask!

Emmm........ busy mind.... sorryyyyyyyyy

Hope to write to you in a better mood soon,
Kiss
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

dear Naseh
that is kind of you.thanks a lot. :-(
I,m female.
i am so glad to be one of your Iranian friend. ;-)
a flower is beautifull for a day
but love a beautifull flower for ever
mattyppz

Post by mattyppz »

Always try to stress doing writing assignments!!! Best Advise I can give any educator.

"Best Advise..." should read: "Best advice..." - Admin
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Kamelia,

How can I provoke a smart girl like you , no one believe it , you write here like other girls , but I can't ignore that currently you are more active than Elham . It means that writing is like eating a piece of cake for you.
I confess that I use dictionary for my writings, it is not because of having no time to practise , I am not created for memorization of words , but my imaginations is not bad or muses stuff.
A I told you I have never been living in apartment , the house always has been a large villa house for me. I am having some pictures for your consideration from old parts of Isfahan.
Look at this picture

http://mjrd1.persiangig.com/image/amin%20house1.jpg

This is the house of Aminotojjar , It was destroyed about 45 years ago by municipality of Isfahan for establishing a new street which is called Abdulrazagh street . The remain of this mansion is still remain in one side of street .
The house of Aminotojar is famous , he was the father of Banoo Amin , a famous Islamic woman who was buried in old Isfahan cemetery which is called Takht e foolad .This the picture of her shrine.

http://www.iqna.ir/news_imgs/553084_5img243%20L.JPG

In some part of the city the mixture of old and new architecture is seen , look at the following picture

http://www.chn.ir/Images/News/Larg_Pic/ ... 834949.JPG

It is an old lane in which the old houses and monuments are being destroyed , The shrine in this picture is belong to Avicenna , a famous scientist who was buried in Isfahan.
Where was you born ? Did you have experience of living in old house?

B.W.
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Naseh

Post by Kamelia »

How are you doing dear Translation student? How was your presentation by the way? Oh i wish that went really well.

I am no judge of people's English but I got some bones to pick up with you, first things first, right? Hope you don't get mad at me! :-D Dear friend, you got a lot on your mind and you want to bring them all on the writing page but there is one rule to that. It does not really matter how much you are good at English or not but you have to order them one by one so that the person who reads them gets time to think of them and then either agree or disagree with it, you might want to put some room for them, right? This way, if you keep pouring out the words and then jump from one sentence to another without a good connection, mind you, the reader would be frustrated, confused and then might even have difficulty grasping the real meaning of what you intended to write, do you see what I am trying to say? I really really hope that you do not mind. I am only telling you this as a friend, alright? By the way, I was a horrible writer too. I used to cram my sentences with words and never put a full-stop at the end till the reader gets me! :-D You see?

Anyway, your major is Translation, English to Arabic and vice versa, is it? Mine is English literature. Glad to meet you :-)

Oh problems with Facebook and recognizing names, pretty global these days :-D I got problem with recognizing people from names too, especially these days! They put every name that seems "beautiful" on their children, they don't think of the poor child's future! There was a list that was published recently, it gave you information about the weirdest names that people choose. One had chosen the "Crazy Frog" for her son, now I don't know if the frog has got a positive connotation in their culture but it is really gross, huh?

Facebook, yeah I wish you drive it away. It really is time consuming especially if you got friends with high photographing capabilities LOOOL

Enough talking too much with me :-D

Hope to read from you so soon,
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Ellie joonam

Post by Kamelia »

How are youuuuu dear one? How is everything going on? I hope you are doing just fine.

Oh come on, excuses again? :-( Why do you always have to make me wait to read something from you? Have you forgotten how much I enjoy writing to you? Reading from you? Your posts are highly energetic funny ones which I have always read with utmost pleasure. Oh you cruel girl, so you have to be in a poetic mood now, huh? :-D Ok Ok I give up, you are smart in twisting the matter. Cami is defenseless now, write about it whenever you felt like it :-D

Oh Ellieeee, what has been preventing you from writing? What has upset my dear friend? I know, things happen. Even if the worst thing happened to you, God forbid, then you just have to take it easy. Grief is always there. There is no escape to that, but you have to be strong. The Kami that is writing here has suffered LOTS of terrible stuff, she has cried, grieved, writhed with the pain of some loss in her life, but what can she do? Kill herself? Nope, life goes on. Everyday is a new one. You cover for you loss, make up to your heart, pray that God gives you a new energy and happiness to start all over again. I mean is not life just a circle? It is you who gives meaning to this endless circle!

The biggest loss of my life, hmmm, huge question. It is too hard for me to answer this since it goes a bit to personal matters, but anyway, I will make a general thing out of it. Well actually the biggest loss of my life is the worst feeling that I have EVER experienced, so your two questions go unwrapped with one answer :-D Ummm...for almost a week I felt I was abandoned, alone, life did not mean anymore. I could not talk about it to my friends, my little sister, the loveliest little sister on the whole planet was the only person I could talk to. I was afraid that my mom would even be sad because of me, so the alternative of talking to a parent was a NO-NO one! Uh..but what could one do? Cry till you die? It relieves you for a while but then you see that even the tear drops would not console you. You know what? Here is a little secret, books relieve me like I am born again. I put myself under extensive reading, This loss or terrible experience or whatever your names it happen in a year ago and I remember there were these four-unit courses that I, quite unbelievably, got 20! LOOOL I changed the loss to something more powerful, glorious a bit! :-D

Oh...what would I change? I would turn my life to 5 years ago, erase all the stupid stuff I had done and take another chance. Everyone deserves a new chance, don't they? :-)

Naughty Ellie, you cannot keep me writing like this since you have to answer all these questions plus the poetry stuff. Oh and NO cheating! Your burden would not be unloaded except you start writing :-D

Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Mohsen

Post by Kamelia »

How are you doing? LOL Ellie told me she is in no mood to write long posts so I guess that is why I am "postful" these days but otherwise she is a VERY faithful friend of this thread. I mean where was I when she used to write and make all the friends here happy with her posts? :-D Hope that she comes up soon :-D
There is something else too, due to the shortage of semester, our professors have decided to put the mid-terms away that is why the happy Cami that you see frequents the PC-room and library these days :-D

Oh and...no it is not that much a piece of cake. I have to use the dictionary too but the lazy kid that I am, I ignore it this easy LOOOOL

Oh Mohsen, you don't know how fun it was examining the pictures here. Actually some days ago I was checking the Tabatabayi ha House (in kashan I guess :?: ) , which was so amusing too.

Thank you so much for the pictures. I really liked them. I am going to ask you something about the last picture, but you have to promise that you would not laugh at me, alright? Is not the Avicenna shrine in Hamedan? :-?

Oh I was born in Gonbad-E-Kavus in Golestan. Do you know the Ghabus-Ebn-E-Voshmgir tower? It is believe to be the tallest brick tower in the world. It feels so good when you watch it so close, it gives you a strange feeling. Or maybe all ancient places do give me this feeling.
Uuuuh...living in an old house, well yes I do have such an experience. Well the house was not as big and as beautiful as yours, I am sure, but it felt so cozy and warm, warmer than these new houses with modern designs. Not that I hate modern or post modern architectural stuff but that I just love the air of those old houses, mansions, huts, whatever :-D

Hmmm...anyway I am no architecture neither an engineer. I don't know about structures at all. I just feel so good watching the old houses and even living in them, with all the hardships they might have. Do you know what made me write about this topic? I see huge cranes and building machines all around the cities everywhere in our country, and with this huge population growth, God knows what will happen in future! And when I see an old lovely house with the garden and fountain and etc. is being destructed, my heart wrenches! Hmm...do you see what I am saying? It simply is sad. Are we on the same track? Or you believe in "extending the city programming" and these stuff?

Mohsen it was so0o0o fun writing to you about it and if I just overwrote about this feeling of mine, you have to excuse me :-)

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

A nice article, please read

Post by Elham »

How To Make It A Great Day

Have a great day. I say it all the time. It sounds so simple, doesn’t it? My friend Kay always says, “Make it a great day.” This shows others they have power over their circumstances.

The following are 10 simple steps that will make every day a great day.

1. Give of yourself. Help others, go the extra mile and share your gifts and talents. Each day we have limitless opportunities to put others first. Out do yourself today. Commit to helping 5 people. Everyone needs an extra hand. Be the first to offer yours.

2. Tell others you love them. Is there a person in your life that is difficult to love? Yes, that’s the person. Tell them first. Then text your friends, children or parents, “I heart U.” Surprise someone with a handwritten note expressing your appreciation and love. When you think of someone silently whisper, “I love you.” We all need love and many don’t get enough.

3. Be thankful.Finish the sentence, “I want and need to thank __________ for ____________. Now do it. Thank the earth, the flowers, the trees and the air. Thank the trees, the server, the cab driver. Thank the cashier, the co-worker and web designer. Thank everyone who is making the world a better place. Especially thank the most difficult people in your life.

4. Welcome your lessons. Today you’ll face difficult and unpleasant situations, welcome them all. They give you the opportunity to learn and grow. You’ll also have plesant and easy situations. These will teach you joy and appreciation. Welcome them and they’ll increases tenfold.

5. Forgive and let go.Everyone hurts someone. Be the first to apologize. Be quick to forgive and the last to judge. Walk a mile in someone’s shoes. We feel better about ourselves when we go to bed without enemies and regrets.

7. Ask for quidance. Ask to see the truth. Ask for a different perspective. Ask for the wisdom to do the right thing. Ask to see the higher road. Listen to and take action on the guidance you receive.

8. Own your greatness. Know that you are a unique spiritual being born to do great things. Make a difference. Believe in yourself. Take action no matter how small the step. You have a reason for being. The world needs you to do your part.

9. Lighten up and laugh. Grab a happy attitude. Speak happy words, think happy thoughts and do happy things. Look for opportunities to laugh. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Instead choose to have fun.

10. Make a difference in someone’s life today. Give a hug, a hand, a wink or a smile. Small thinks don’t go unnoticed. Everyone is carrying their own set of problems. What we all really want is to love, be loved and know that we matter.

When you’re feeling stressed, grumbling over your finances or complaining life isn’t going as it should remember how easy it is to make each day great. Make each moment count!

What are your ingredients for a great day?
What are you willing to do to make yours great?

http://theboldlife.com/2009/10/great-day/
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi my dear Kami,

Oh honey, thanks for your very friendly reply. You are so lovely dear, I like the way you put your thoughts into words.You've got your own way and I enjoy it.

Wow, I was impressed by how you had turned your sad mood to hard-work and got those incredible results. Seems you are very good at transforming one type of energy to another in an effective way! You have learned your Physics lessons very well honey!Good job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok , sweet Kami, I promise to write more later. I'm just writing this to thank you for your nice and kind post.

Warmly,
Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Kamelia,

We had heavy rain for three days in the afternoons, it was unforgettable days, it looks that we have a fruitful summer,also it sustain some damages, my phone line was disconnected ,because the water penetrated to the line boxes , I had also drops of water which was dripped from the ceiling ,but the ceiling is still firm and stable above my head.
I don't know why Ellie is in no mood , may be she is learning physic , physic is difficult but there is Behnam here to help . I never try the difficulties. I like to be free of compulsion.

Thank for your writing about your birthplace , I never been in Gonbad-E-Kavus ,give me the website address for visiting the tower.
Today I came home sooner , my wife is sick .. and I am in the kitchen, She don't like the outdoor food , so I am preparing a delicious food by ostrich meat.
Have you ever eaten ostrich ? it is very useful for people who have shortage Fe and also have fat and cholesterol in blood ,because ostrich has unsaturated fat.

Have a good day,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi
What has happened!!?
My valuable data was stolen by hackers.
may be the hacker is grumpy cat.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

The value for people is the appearance , clothes and money . When I enter a party i see how people are received, the rich people are welcome differently by host and they sit in the best place of the hall. but the ordinary people have no place ,no worth for the host.
In my opinion we should not respect people for their money,.... usually I never say hello to rich people ,because they are proud of themselves , and i like to screw them up.

Please read the following story

Once upon a time in the Iranian city of Shiraz, there lived the famous poet Sheikh Saadi. Like most other poets and philosophers, Sheikh Saadi was not a rich man. He led a very simple life. A rich merchant of Shiraz invited Sheikh
Saadi along with a lot of other big businessmen of the town on the occasion of his daughter's marriage which was to be a grand affair. Sheikh Saadi accepted the invitation and decided to attend.
On the day of the wedding, the host and his family were receiving the guests at the gate. They were ushering all the guests towards the dining hall. All the rich people of the town attended the wedding. They had come out in best of their
attires. Sheikh Saadi wore simple clothes which were neither grand nor expensive. He waited in a corner for someone to approach him but no one gave him as much as even a second glance. Even the host did not acknowledge him and
looked away. Seeing all this, Sheikh Saadi quietly left the party and went to a shop from where he could hire clothes. There he chose a richly brocaded dress which was embroidered in gold on the margins. He selected a fancy turban and a
waist-band to go with it. As he put on the hired dress and looked into the mirror, he found himself a changed person.

With this, Sheikh Saadi entered the dining hall and this time was welcomed with open arms. The host embraced him as he would do to an old friend and complimented him on the clothes he was wearing. On seeing Sheikh Saadi, host
said? And here comes our favorite poet. What took you so long, friend? We have been waiting for you for ages! How good of you to have come. The gathering surely would have been incomplete without your gracious presence! Sheikh Saadi
did not utter a word and allowed the host to lead him to the dining room where other guests had assembled. Tasty dishes had been laid out on grand carpets.
Sheikh Saadi was offered a seat with soft cushions. The food was served in fine crockery and cutlery made out of silver.

The host led Sheikh Saadi by hand and himself served out the chicken soup and the fragrant rice to him. After this, something strange happened. Sheikh Saadi dipped the corner of his waist-coat in the soup and sprinkled some rice on it.
Addressing the clothes, he said: This is a feast for you, you should enjoy it.

All the guests were now staring at him in surprise. The host said? Sir, what are doing? How can your clothes eat? And why should they? To this query, Sheikh Saadi very calmly replied: My dear friend, I am indeed surprised with the
question coming from you?

Aren't you the same person who did not even throw a look at me when I came dressed in simple clothes? I can guess that it is my clothes and appearance that matter with you, not my individual worth. Now that I have put on grand clothes,
I see a world of difference in reception here. All that I can now say is that this feast is meant for my clothes, not for me.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

We should not have illuision about others and make an fake image from people. We are all falliable and we should not judge others by feeling. When we face to other and make a relation we get that our image about them is fault ,so it is better to make our world with facts .

Look at the story of a clerk who thinking of getting a reward made him blind.

In a ceremony a king gave his daughter a beautiful diamond necklace. The necklace was stolen and his people in the kingdom searched everywhere but could not find it. Some said a bird might have stolen it. The king then asked them all to search for it and put a reward for $50,000 for anyone who found it.

One day a clerk was walking home along a river next to an industrial area. This river was completely polluted, filthy and smelly. As he was walking, the clerk saw a shimmering in the river and when he looked, he saw the diamond necklace. He decided to try and catch it so that he could get the $50,000 reward. He put his hand in the filthy, dirty river and grabbed at the necklace, but some how missed it and didn't catch it. He took his hand out and looked again and the necklace was still there. He tried again, this time he walked in the river and dirtied his pants in the filthy river and put his whole arm in to catch the necklace. But strangely, he still missed the necklace! He came out and started walking away, feeling depressed.

Then again he saw the necklace, right there. This time he was determined to get it, no matter what. He decided to plunge into the river, although it was a disgusting thing to do as the river was polluted, and his whole body would become filthy. He plunged in, and searched everywhere for the necklace and yet he failed. This time he was really bewildered and came out feeling very depressed that he could not get the necklace that would get him $50,000.

Just then a saint who was walking by, saw him, and asked him what was the matter. The clerk didn't want to share the secret with the saint, thinking the saint might take the necklace for himself, so he refused to tell the saint anything. But the saint could see this man was troubled and being compassionate, again asked the clerk to tell him the problem and promised that he would not tell anyone about it. The clerk mustered some courage and decided to put some faith in the saint. He told the saint about the necklace and how he tried and tried to catch it, but kept failing. The saint then told him that perhaps he should try looking upward, toward the branches of the tree, instead of in the filthy river. The clerk looked up and true enough, the necklace was dangling on the branch of a tree. He had been trying to capture a mere reflection of the real necklace all this time.

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Once again I had a debate with my boss during this week and it was led to a long discussion and finally shouting and anger.
Few days ago he opened the door ,came to my office and told me" I have booked three plane tickets for the next week , there is an exhibition in Dubai for car industries next week ,and I want to visit the exhibition with you and Mr. X. I stared at him surprisingly and told him" excuse me , I am a human ,not a slave .. you should asked me before you booked the ticket , you can go accompany with Mr. X. I don't want to go Dubai , I don't like travelling.
My boss tried to keep his calm ,but when he saw my resistance ,he suddenly roared " My God , look ,people have staff and I have staff , whenever I say something ,whenever I suggest something , he is negative.

And I answered angrilly "this is because you never consult with your staff about your decisions" Are you a king!!?
"An idiot may goes to Dubai in this warm season for visiting a place."I showed my rage by telling this sentence.
I have always discussion with my boss about everything , but today I told him I would go with him provided that he never repeat it and make a decision by himself. Although I know that he never listens to me and me too.
Generally, I am always happy and nimble , I don't need something to refresh me. Specially traveling to some places which are good for people who concern about feasting and drinking. May my boss reserve an Islamic Hotel for me :-o .
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi
I should be neutral against my brother 's child , because I like both of them , my brother and his child are dear for me , although sometimes I become very angry about their behavior .

There are moments which I can't intervene to a matter ,because both side has their own rights.

Look at the story of an old man who had two daughters. One of them was married to a farmer, while the other to a pottery maker.

Once old man decided to pay them a visit. He first visited the daughter who was the wife of the farmer and reaching her house, he inquired about her health.
The daughter said: "Dear father, my husband has cultivated a large area of land and if it were to rain, we would be the most prosperous of the entire tribe."

Then, proceeding towards the house of the other daughter, whose husband was a pottery maker, he inquired about her health.
The daughter said, "Dear father, my husband has moulded pots in great quantity and if God were to withhold the rains till his pots dry up, we would be better off than the entire tribe.

As he departed from the house of his second daughter, he prayed: "oh God! Act as you deem fit for, in this situation, I cannot pray for either of them."

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Dear Dr.Bhnam!!!

How are you my friend :-P It has been a long time we didn't talk with you and with my other beautiful friends ,I'm really sorry to you all , during this days I was working for a long time.

Any way now I'm here again !!

I read in the newspaper about your PhD GONGRATULATION!!!! :lol:

Your amazing perseverance as well as your dedication has at last paid off! I know that you can do it because ever since you have started studying I always believe in you.

You now got your PhD and that will be perfect for you as you shine.

You are helpful and great man and you deserve it.

All the best
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you?

I have missed you a loooot. I know that I should be a better friend and write here or chat with you more but believe me, I couldn't, I couldn't find appropriate time to do that. You wont believe how ugly and sad my week was, I call it "Problems Week"!!! :-x

It is not because I have problems, no, not at all. My life was great, I was very happy and I had a peaceful mind until I knew that my three best friends are facing some problems in their own lives and this made me verrrrrrrry sad, I don't know why. But I dislike it when my friends have something bothering them and I can do nothing for them!!! :-( And maybe I was sad because I had experienced their feelings before and I know how much hard they are. :-( :-(

It's really hard to see your dears are suffering, I just tried to be with them as possible as I could and give them an emotionally support. believe it or not but sometimes I had to chat with three complaining friends at the same time! Oh sometimes I said the same sentence for all of them at the same time!!! For example : "Oh don't worry dear everything will going to be OK, inshallah". This is really funny, I laugh at myself! :lol: :roll:

other times, the chat go in a way which hurts me too. For example my friend told me " Oh Amal how did you forget?!" My reply was: " Who said that I had forgotten??! I just used to this.". :-( :/
Uh this is really disgusting and my sadness wasn't usual, it was as if I took all my three friends' sadness and put it all in my heart!!!

Thank god, today one of friend's problem had been solved and she finally could tell her family about the person who she loves and they are waiting her family improvement to get engaged, I am really happy for her.

Now I still have to convince my other friend to forget her boyfriend who left her without saying any reason, he doesn't deserve her at all, he doesn't deserve any minute of her thinking!!! And I have another matter which is bothering me but there is no need to mention it here since you already know it. :-D :-(

Emm, you may ask" Why did I wrote those things here?! And what can you do to me?" Well, you can do nothing but I feel this place as if it was my home and writing here makes me calm and relaxed.

Anyway, I love you a loooooooooooooot and be sure that you are in my mind always and I have never ever forgot you.

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Kind and soft-hearted!!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

It is so nice reading your post. Thank you very much for sharing your feelings with us. It is early morning, I dropped by to say hello to you. I have to go to work.

It is sad to hear that your friends are suffering emotionally. That's common among people, particularly, among ladies to have something to suffer from! Well, women are created to emotionally suffer from men's behaviour and actions. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've decided not to advise anybody anymore, but it is unfair not to care about my close friend's sadness. Dear Amal, psychologists suggest avoiding negative people. Negative thinkers and people who have always something to nag or complain must be avoided. People, even someone from your relatives, close friends, etc. who have bad impression and are pessimistic must be avoided. If your friends affect your life negatively, you'd better leave them. However, if you feel or you think that you are emotionally strong enough to have empathy for them, that's a virtue.

Anyway, I love reading your post. I'd missed you terribly. Your heart hurts because it is so kind. Your heart hurts because it is on the right place. Your heart hurts because you are a real lady. I wish you all the best in the world.

All the best,
Behnam, 16 June, 2013

P.S. I'd like to say thank you to all friends who have written to me and their posts have remained unanswered. I will compensate your kindness soon.

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Dear my friend Amal

How are you doing

I read your post about your three friends, a beautiful person who has kind heart like you is rare this days.

To be with your friends is a very good thing but don't live their felling, only share with them with your mind only during the chat. After you leave them leave the problems with them.

They always say be good with everybody even if they are not good with you, I don't know why they say that.

But be sure that they deserve your time and your feelings. Sometimes you keep giving someone but when you need him he didn't give you back, I think you have to test your friends.

I have a close friend I used to help him and I didn't ask him for help before, after many years I faced some problems and when I asked him for help they didn't help me at all .

Thank you very much for sharing your feelings with us, that's will encourage me to share with you my thoughts.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Evaluate your capabilities, abilities and capacities!

Post by behnam »

Hi Moroo,

How are things? I hope all is going well with you. The weather is unusually hot in Tehran. The sun is strong and the dust in the air doubles the problem. This is the only thing that I nag about. To be honest, I am even not complaining about the weather. I started this post by mentioning to the weather in order to break the ice.

I agree with you on the way of dealing with people who share their sadness with us. We should learn to share our happiness with others. When you share your sadness you divide it, but when you share your happiness you multiply it! It is morally unacceptable to share your sadness with people.

It was around 8th of October, 2007 I arrived at the Internet to practise English with people. From that time, I have chatted with thousands of people from different parts of the world and made friends with hundreds of them. I've rarely shared my sadness with people. As everybody, I had both sad and happy moments in my life, but I preferred not to give negative energy to others.

In our culture, owl is a symbol of unluckiness. Some people are like owls. Wherever they go, they take misery and unluckiness with themselves. I personally dislike people who keep speaking about their sickness(body problems), sadness and problems.

A colleague of mine used to complain about his difficulties in his life. He used to say; "Oh Behnam, life is difficult. Last night I couldn't sleep. My child kept crying. I had a nasty headache. The neighbor kept making noise....". I used to say, 'well, these things are common among almost all people. I never think of these things as difficulties in life. They are some ordinary things."

Sometimes, you are angry with someone. For example, you have fought with the manager at office. In such cases, speaking about the event isn't sharing sadness. It is just justifying your actions.

Dear Amal must evaluate her talents, capabilities and capacities. If listening to the friends' problems affects her life negatively, she must avoid doing that. However, if she is emotionally strong enough to listen to the friends, without getting affected by their negative energies, she should do it.

people are different. We cannot generalize about them. It is not possible to expect people to behave and think similarly. However, I personally prefer to be a nightingale rather than an owl!

It should be mentioned at the end that I took this subject as an opportunity to write something. To tell you the truth, I'd like to be as strong as mountains to shoulder all the problems and difficulties of people around me. Of course, this is a virtue. Great people are like mountains. They are patient and strong in a way that-for them- ordinary problems are like gentle winds which cannot remove mountains from their places. I am not sure, but I guess in the Arabic language, mountain is male. Females cannot be like mountains. Some of them just can be like hills. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 16 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Dear Behnam

How are you

10 years ago I was agree with you in respect of people who always complaining but after marriage I don't, when I married my wife she used to complain about a lot of things like home work, kids, headache, etc.

finally I told her that I have problems too but I don't like to complain at all, as example now I have stomachache but I didn't tell you.

She replied not complaining is not a good thing, you should tell me about anything that pain you so that I can help you, because if you didn't tell me what is hurting you and during that you deal with me in a bad way I will be angry with you because I don't know the reason for this bad behavior with me.

Another thing when you are angry with me you should tell me the reason of being angry to fix the problem bit by bit, don't keep silent tell the problem become beggar and then you will explode for little thing and then I'll be astonished why you did that.

P.S my wife always convinced me because she always right and I'm always wrong :mrgreen:
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi friends,

When I looked out of the plane window I couldn't see the Persian gulf, because there weather was cloudy, a man was waiting for us in the airport and we directly went to the hotel. It was 9 o'clock. We had breakfast as we took a shower and ready to go to the exhibition. From 10 Am to 7 PM we were in the exhibition and this was repeated for three days.

On Friday we had nothing to do except going to Iranian consulate for taking part in Iran president election. The consulate entrance was blocked by Dubai polices. The police asked for people ID documents, check people documents , and people who had the UAE residence permit were allowed to enter to consulate and vote . I told them the I had complete documents ,but I was not a residence of UAE ,but they didn't allow me and many other people who were like me . An Iranian person who had come to Dubai from USA was very angry with UAE police and UAE government , he started to swear the UAE polices. He shouted " every vote of us is an arrow to USA back, So the UAE government which is the USA lackey doesn't allow us to vote." I laughed at his sentence and asked him to be calm, I told him that he might be arrested by police . He was very angry that UAE police was interfering in our affair . He called a person in consulate ,understand that the consulate was under UAE government force and couldn't do anything for Iranian people. Many people came back home helplessly.

On Friday afternoon we came to the market and I bought a cellophane.

The next day we were in Jabal Al for doing some business . That was the last day . I came back to Tehran and today I am at home .

Thanks God the I came back home soon , There was nothing attractive in Dubai for me . I checked time every day to come back sooner.
B.W
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Emotional Intelligence!

Post by behnam »

Hi Moroo,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I guess, we are both confused. The definition of sadness is different from anger. The relationship between family members, close relatives, and couples are different from the friendship. It is important to differentiate between them.

We must avoid people who are negative. Negative people spread negative energy, increase stress, and express disappointment. We should leave these people. If it is not possible to leave them we should try to spend less time with them and not to let them get to us.

It is very good to listen with empathy and in a nonjudgmental way. However, we should always ask ourselves what helps us feel better. It is not enough to just respect the feelings of others, we have to show others that we care. We do this through empathy and understanding. Plus, we should accept people's feelings. There are just as valid as our own. Listening with empathy and care, without advising, criticizing, controlling and lecturing people increases our emotional intelligence. However, this is very difficult.

Dear Moroo, today I was discussing the election and the new president with some colleagues. I said, "watching TV, last night my wife said the previous president was better than this newly chosen one. But, I believed they were both Iranian and almost the same."

A friend of mine said; "Behnam, your wife is wise. Good for you!"
I replied; "Oh, if your eyes have caught her, and you love my wife, I am ready to give her to you!" People laughed loudly and my friend became embarrassed. Of course, I was joking. I said it humorously.

You are admiring your wife. That's OK., but it has some advantages and disadvantages. You may guarantee some things(!) by praising her, but its disadvantages shouldn't be denied! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the ebst,
Behnam, 17 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are having a good time. Thank you very much for showing great determination in keeping this thread active and alive. So sorry for my inactivity in recent months. I had many things to do, and I wasn't in the mood for writing.

As you have written in the last post, you have been to Dubai. How did you find that city? Would you please mention to some cultural differences? How about the weather and climate? How did you find the people? Cultured and civilized? What was special about Dubai? What was special about the trip? Could you use enjoy the fruits of your hard work in learning English? I mean did you speak English with people?

All the best,
Behnam, 17 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Moroo,

How are you?

Thanks for your kind words. :-)
I think we should be good with others even if they weren't good with us because we are just showing our moral and what our parents taught us and inshallah god will reward us.

Thanks a lot for your advise but you know, my friends who I mentioned in my last post are the best and closer people in my life, they have done a lot of favors to me in my happy and sad times so now no matter what I do to them, they deserve more. Therefore I was sad for them.

It's really sad to see your friend who you take strength from is weak. It's really sad to see your friend who you take happiness from is unhappy. :-(

Thank god now things are better and I am doing my best in order to help them. :-D

Please don't hesitate sharing us your thoughts, I love to read from you.
Wish you the best,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Ohhhh Hiii Behnam,

How are you?

Finally, I have missed your words and advices. Thanks for everything, in fact I get your words and maybe you are right with them, my friends' matters caused problems to me but they -the problems- are all tolerable and I shouldn't ignore my best friends for them, you know, what if I was the only hope they had? My presence may help them a lot as you helped me in the past. :-D {-;

Sometimes we just need someone to listen to us and support us. In fact I will be a bad friend if I just left them in their bad times. Moreover, those negative effects or bad impression have made me a stronger person. ;-)

Anyway, how was my impression on you when I was an owl? :lol:

Seriously, you are strong as you said, right? So how was your feelings when I kept nagging about my old story? Did you stay normal or you became sad for me? Emm, did you forget everything after we end the chat?

Oh Oh Behnam, I have some new news and they aren't bad :lol: but you know sadly I can't share them here! {-: SO sadly happiness can't multiply! :lol: I will tell you about them when we chat together. {-;

See you and thank you again.

Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I need your praying!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

I am happy that I have got the chance and opportunity to write to you. I really love writing to you and reading your posts. You are a wonderful friend, and I am really proud of you. Thank you for being my friend. That's a great honour for me.

Dear Amal, at that time you were sad and something was bothering you. You had to complain about the cruelty of life and people. It was normal, because it happened in a short period of time. It wasn't your habit to be negative and to share negative energy all the time. It just was related to your critical situation you were in at that period of time. I liked to listen to you and enjoyed it. However, some people are negative all the time. No matter they are at a wedding party or in a burying ceremony. They are like owls all the time and see the empty half of the glass. We should avoid these people.

Some people keep crying without saying why they are doing it! You decide to help them, to listen to them, or to have empathy for them. They never say what makes them cry. They just cry! A person who was around me for years used to say, "I am sure I won't get married until my dying day. I will die unmarried!" Well, I had the right to ask her/him for the reasons. However, I didn't get any logical reasons. These people are difficult to deal with.

Yesterday, I bought a new car. It is very beautiful. Guess what the colour is? The colour is exactly as the same I am using in chatting and writing on the Net for about 8 years! You see, even the colour I love is known to all people who are around me. This is me, clear and simple, available and accessible. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wrote about the new car, because I wanted to tell you a story about it. The other day, a friend of mine who used to try to prove that he is sincere and trustworthy, promised to come with me to the company to help me get the car. We made a plan about the time we had to leave the homes, and the possible passes that leaded us to the company safely and quickly. Our final words before saying goodbye were these, "OK. Behnam, just call me in the morning when you want to leave home. I will come with you to help you with the delivering process."

In the morning, I called the friend, but he was at work! He said, "Behnam, come to the office. We can go to the company from the workplace!". He simply broke his promise!

I changed my decision and went to the company on my own. He called me and said, "I am waiting, why don't you come?", I replied, "Thank you very much. You were supposed to wait for me in the morning at home, not at office! I am getting the car. I shouldn't have asked you to come with me. I was wrong. Thank you for not coming. You gave me a very big lesson. You reminded me and highlighted the importance and the accuracy of an old saying which says 'Eat the flesh of your..., but don't ask the butcher for meat'! This is an Azerbaijani saying. It is impolite, but meaningful. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leave the people around you, even the parents if they are breaking their promises and affecting your life negatively. We shouldn't let negative people play with our emotions and feelings. They have no right to come closer!

Oh something else. Tomorrow this time I will be sitting for an important English exam. Please pray for my success. I haven't studied and practised sufficiently. I am not fully ready for the exam. {-: {-: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 19 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

Oh congratulation on your new car! I am really happy for you. :-)
I love it toooooooo much, the color is lovely and it is Behnamish! :lol:
Oh when are you going to take me for a trip? :lol: {-; :geek: :roll:

I love the blue color which you use in writing but I prefer black for cars. {-;

Oh by the way, write to me about your exam whenever you finish it -tomorrow :lol: - I wish you the best and I am sure that you will pass it with high marks inshallah.

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Terrible Exam!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fantastic. Although the weather is hot, there are many fresh fruits in the market. Thanks to summers we can eat fresh fruits, because in other seasons they sell us frozen vegetables and fruits. My wife has bought some tomatoes which were round and bright; shining like the sunset. I said those unripe tomatoes were picked and kept in freezers. They seemed nice, after slicing one of them up, we fond the inside of it green! Well, ripe fruits cannot be kept in freezers. They put unripe watermelons and tomatoes, etc. in cold places to sell them at the time that the lack of them in the market causes a dramatic increase on their prices!

Oh, I am digressed. On the morning of today, I had TOLIMO exam. TOLIMO is the Iranian version of TOEFL, because the questions and sections are exactly as the same as in TOEFL. Its name is different, and the money that candidates pay is much less than TOEFL price too. By the way, the receiving certificate is only valid in Iranian universities, not anywhere else.

In front of the entrance door, there were some people from both sexes. They were supposed to open the door at 7:30am and to start the exam at 8:00am, but they simply didn't follow the written rules. You know, in some nations rules and laws are just beautifully written on papers, they are not followed and cared. Some candidates came to me and asked me if it was my first time or not that I was taking the exam. They wanted me to share my experience with them, but unfortunately it was my first time. The majority of them were PhD students at different universities. We were four people that broke the ice after a while. After sharing some basic information about each other, we started criticizing the authorities, because they didn't open the door on time. Little by little, the discussion crept into political issues that I always hate! One of them said, 'Iranian people are two-faced and thieves. They are famous for these two characteristics in all over the world!" At this moment, I remembered our friend Mohsen and his reaction, "How are you going to write these things in the thread?", I said to myself. :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, I am doing it.

The person was trying to tie these two bad characteristics with the government. I disagreed and said, "According to the history, those two manners have been with Iranians from the binging of the life in Iran. With the exception of 100 years in Achaemenid Empire era mainly at Cyrus the great time(You can google 'Cyrus cylinder' to see how important Iran has been thousands of years ago.), evidence claims that those bad manners can be found throughout the history of Iran, in all eras. This is maybe because of the geography and the kingdom way of ruling of a country for thousands of years. I personally believe that a habitual behaviour becomes gene and transfers from one generation to others."

One of the candidates was studying Genetics. He disagreed with me. He said genes are the same. They don't change. They only transfer from one generation to others by marriage. I asked him some questions. He couldn't answer! I don't want to make you bored.

After getting in and sitting on the chair, I found out that the hanging clock was asleep! Oh my God! The same story again. How am I going to manage the time? When I was sitting for PhD exam, the clock was asleep! Apparently, 'asleep clocks' has become an epidemic in Iran. It shows that Iranians don't care about time! :lol: I complained about the stopped clock and they tried to find a AA battery, but they didn't find any!!! :lol:

The exam was terrible, because the sound quality was awful. I couldn't recognize even one word! I thought I had hearing problem, but after the exam I found out that all candidates couldn't understand the listening section, because the sound system was terrible. The voice wasn't clear at all. Listening section had 50 questions. I answered them just by chance!

There were also 50 questions in Grammar and structure section. Those were simple. I answered them quite well. Although reading section was difficult, I could manage to answer to 25 questions out of 50 questions! Why? Well, the time for reading section finished. I had to listen to ridiculous listening section! I wish I devoted all the time of listening section on reading articles! Listening was a total waste of time! :cry: :cry: :cry:

1) Grammar and structure: 50 questions. I answered quite well.
2) Reading: 50 questions. I answered to 25 questions.
3) Listening: 50 questions. I answered to none of them.

I am going to register again. Next time, I will forget listening section and will distribute its time on reading section. I am one hundred percent certain that even native English speakers cannot understand the listening conversations, because the sound system was really awful.

Oh, dear Amal, I followed your order and took some photos of myself and the new car. I emailed those photos, to all friends of course, yesterday. Did you receive them?

All the best,
Behnam, 20 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi again,

I forgot to say that writing section was good. The topic was something like this:

Some people think that human needs for farmland, housing, and industry are more important than saving land for endangered animals. Do you agree or disagree with this point of view? Why or why not? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I did it quite well.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

hi friends
I have university entrance exam on 28 July.
oh my god
unfortunately I have two test, One morning and one afternoon.
Pray for me, I'm so nervous :oops: }:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Time is your greatest enemy!

Post by behnam »

Hi Maniya,

How are you? I hope you are fine. I know you are under a lot of stress and pressure. That's normal. Don't panic. I am sure you know that in such exams time is the greatest enemy of candidates. Try to manage your time by wearing a watch or taking a chronometer with yourself. The more accurate time management, the better result achievement.

I wish you success in your exam.
Good luck!

All the best,
Behnam, 22 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am afraid I disagree with you!

Post by behnam »

Hi again Maniya,

I'd like to play a joke on you by saying I disagree with you signature sentence. I believe, love isn't comparable with a flower, because love is a feeling but a flower is an object, a thing. By the way, love isn't beautiful, but it is pleasant. Hahahaha...

If I were you, I'd write:
The beauty of flowers fades, but you look always beautiful to my eyes!

You could also write:
Flowers are beautiful for a short period of time, but your beauty is everlasting!

The third option could be:
A flower's beauty lasts short, but your beauty is endless! {-: {-: {-: {-: {-:

By the way, I guess 'forever' is much more accurate than 'for ever'! How do you think?

I'm only pulling your leg. I hope I haven't hurt it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 22 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

Hi doctor Behnam

Thank you for the tips.
You know,This year, as in previous years, has more volunteered for the experimental field.So there is a lot of competition in this field :oops:
my daddy says if I do not get accepted to college i should marry. (JOKE) :lol:
I'm not rushing to go to college this year.Anyway I am going to AZAD university so i prefer rest this year {-: .

You are always breaking my heart , Im not at all confident.
Why does my language, dont progress.?????
my speaking is awful.
Believe it or not, but in the class I just do not have the ability to speak :oops: }:
And this is my submission. :-(
i wanna to kil myself :-(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Don't Despair!

Post by behnam »

Hi Maniya,

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I am always breaking your heart! Really? I don't mean that. Seems your heart is so fragile. :lol:

About your English skills, you mustn't despair. Nothing is impossible. If you set yourself a goal and pull your socks up to achieve it, you will do it easily. The majority off people have no goals in their lives. Many people set themselves goals but they do not take efforts and attempts to achieve
them.

I have been learning English for more than 25 years, but my English isn't satisfying yet. Learning a language is a life-long process. We should never give up practising our language skills.

I agree with your father and his advice or suggestion. You should either go to university or get married. This is what the vast majority of girls do. A twenty-year old girl is like a ripe fruit. It goes soft if time goes by! :lol: :lol: {-: However, the main problem is finding someone to pick this ripe fruit up and use it! Hehehehehe..This is one of the main concerns of single ladies these days! :lol: :lol: {-: :-D :lol:

Dear Maniya, I am a naughty man with a great sense of humour. You must come to terms with these Behnamish things. Don't take my words personally. Many girls will read these lines, so I am targeting my gun at a tree that hundreds of girls are sitting on its branches. :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

Dr Behnam

thank you for answering.
this is kind of you.
to day I took the card into the university entrance exam session :lol: .my picture is cool.
like GHAJAR,s girl. :mrgreen:
Your talent is unparalleled in English. :!!: Also quite fluently {-;
Even if you speak very well in terms of grammar.
But what I? :-(
Even I do not know the present simple grammer . :mrgreen: ( dont laugh at me)
I do not know why this time no progress :-(
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Keep Things in Perspective!

Post by behnam »

Hi Maniya,

Thank you very much for spending some of your free time in this thread. Thank you once again for saying some positive things about my English. That's very kind of you. To tell you the truth, I am a learner. My English is not satisfying. However, I don't like to be satisfied with it, because being satisfied with it equals stopping learning. I prefer to be always thirsty for practising and learning! I really love the English language. The more I learn, the more fantastic it looks!

About your situation, I want you to keep things in perspective. Yes, the konkur exam is a big deal; it's an important test. But, even if you do poorly on the exam, is it the end of the world? Will your family stop loving you? Will you be less of a person? Of course not. Perspective is very important to performance. Of course you should be serious about succeeding. But, don't lose sight of other important aspects of your life.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I have fallen behind of many jobs which were postponed during my absence. I heard you have bought a new car,also you sent the photos to my mailbox. Congratulation. I hope you overtake the road of life.
About Dubai , in fact I didn't feel that I am in a foreign country ,there are similar cultures between us. There was a mosque near to the hotel and the voice of Quran and Azan were on the load speaker.
The different is that everything in Dubai is doing by foreigners. It is center of business , there is no factory and products made by Dubai people. Everything is imported from other countries . Even building structures materials , and engineering, design… .
Countries like UK and USA have controlling the business in Dubai ,but it can't be ignored the role of Japan and China in Dubai business.
They are giving fish to Dubai ,not let them learning to fish.
During the trip I spoke with many people in English . I didn't think about how to speak English , it was easy ,but speaking with people from India and Pakistan is more difficult than others. I spoke with American lady, this time I enjoyed from her accent.

Tonight I should take part in a feast ,because of Imam Mahdi birthday.

Enjoy your holiday

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

DR Behnam

I'm jealous of you So i wanna to kill you. REALLY :mrgreen:
Good for your children cause of their father.thier smart father. :lol:
I wish I was in your place :!!:

That will be the day that I speak English like a nightingale? {-:
oh my ...
never ever }: :oops:
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Oh, I am really sad to hear about your exam, why they don't test the sound system before the exam!!!!!!!!!!

I want to thank you too about the photos, I really loved them, and as I said in my last post that the car is Behnamish. :lol:

It also seems that it's good for dreaming! Oh why don't you see me??!!! :lol: :cry:
It also seems that this car will bring happiness to our hearts inshallah, I hope so. {-;

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Native speakers speak softly!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Many thanks for replying. How is life? I hope you are enjoying every minute of your time.

Native speakers use simple words in their sentences when making conversation with an English learner. They pronounce the words correctly. However, learners have their local accents. In particular, people from the east Asia have heavy accent. They don't pronounce words clearly. Their voice is bass!

These days I am watching an English series called 'Mind Your Language'! There are ten or twelve adults English learners who are living in England. They are from different countries, so they have different accents. On the weekends, they are participating in an English course at a Further Education Center. The teacher; Mr. Brown, is a native English speaker. The students are so funny. A French lady ; Daniel, is among them. She has made the atmosphere of the class so romantic. The class isn't boring at all. I really enjoy watching these series. I recommend you and all learners see those series. It is a great fun.

Happy نيمه شعبان to you and to people in all over the world. I believe 'Mohammad Mahdi' belongs to humanity, and HE WILL CERTAINLY COME to complete God's unfinished goals on the Earth!

All the best,
Behnam, 24 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

You were in my place?

Post by behnam »

Hi Maniya,

Thanks for the reply. You wish you were in my place? What do you mean? You feel jealous of me; why? You are going to kill me, why?

The situation isn't enough, the passion for something paves the way for achieving it! In other words, the love for something makes it achievable.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The nightingale is singing!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

How are you my kind friend? I hope all is going well with you. Nightingale, thank you so much for singing beautifully again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They know that the sound system doesn't work properly, but they don't care. It sounds unbelievable? Yes, unfortunately that's a bitter fact. People don't shoulder their responsibilities.

Yes, the car was good for dreaming, but I didn't dream you! Maybe later! Maybe, you didn't like to come in my car! Who knows! :lol: {-: :lol: {-: :lol:

It's nice reading your posts. Please write more.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Read the previous page!

Post by behnam »

Hi again Mohsen and Maniya,

Please read the previous page. I've replied your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

My God, I'm crippled by stress

DR behnam

You know yourself better dont ask me. :oops:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

No pain no gain!

Post by behnam »

Hi Maniya,

It is not a proper time to advise you, but an English proverb says 'no pain no gain'. These moments are painful, but they will turn into sweetness in case you succeed in the exam. I guess mothers who give birth normally- without surgical delivery; cesarean procedure-are kinder, because the pain makes the result sweet. The more pain, the sweeter! I am not sure, I just took a guess. {-: :lol: {-:

I wish you success in the exam.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Some sentences were left!

Post by behnam »

Hi again Maniya,

Just visualize you are working as a specialist in a hospital and they keep saying-in the speakers- 'Khanome doctor Maniya be bakhshe jarrahi'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or visualize you are studying medical science; hanging a bag on your shoulder, putting a think book-in English of course-on your chest, and wearing high-heeled shoes which makes those special womanish noises; tigh, tagh, and drawing all boys' attention. You'll fly over the clouds in the sky. :lol: {-: :lol:

However, be careful with being too much arrogant and saying 'NO' to boys who propose marriage, because as time goes by, the ripe fruit goes soft! This is a fact, because a flower is beautiful for a short period of time! There are many single specialists in hospitals who are rich and famous, BUT they suffer from a sincere care or attention. They often keep dogs or cats as pets. When a dog wags its tail, they get surprised! They say: Oh my God! What an understanding caring loyal dog! He wags its tail for me! Yes, if you ignore boys' care, you will be finally punished by the world's natural laws :lol: {-: :lol:

I wish you success in the exam.
Good luck!

All the best,
Behnam, 25 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Maniya

Post by Maniya »

DR BEHNAM

yeah you are right in this situation i prefer to get marry with some one but who??? :lol:
wh0 wants to be my husband? {-;
I dont want to go to college I want to get married I prefer to be a good wife . :mrgreen:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I take my kids to the natural way.its better than surgery but i dont want to go university.

DOCTOR What is your opinion on my marriage? :lol:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Marriage!

Post by behnam »

Hi Maniya,

Thank you so much for replying promptly. You are giving me the excuse to write. These days I feel I am energetic! :lol:

About marriage, I don't know what to say. But, I know something strange has happened. Some years ago, when I was a student at a famous high school in Tehran, one day a week we were off. We had to work somewhere one day a week. It was called 'Tarhe Kad'! There was a girl in our neighborhood who was studying at secondary school(guidance school). I was in a youngish love with her, but it was quite difficult to meet each other. Believe it or not, on the off day, I had a chance to see her going to school, because on other days I had to go to school earlier than her. When meeting her, my heart used to work quickly. How sweet those moments were! How sincere our youngish feelings were! How pure we both were! I cannot describe them as they were.

Two weeks ago, I was waiting for taxi in Tajrish Square in Tehran. Three girls were in the queue. Speaking and laughing loudly, they were checking their make up in a public place! Unbelievably, they were frequently teasing boys! The boys were silent, but the girls were teasing them! Surely, something has happened! :lol:

I am writing something in Azerbaijani. I won't translate it into Farsi or English. If someone is interested in it, they can find a way to understand the meaning.

من عاشق قيز قيزا
اوغلان قيزا قيز قيزا
اوغلان قيزسا تز سونر
واي اوندادي قيز قيزا

As your posts represent, your attitude towards marriage is positive. It will certainly help you marry soon. It is reasonable, because according to some experts, our thoughts become some body languages.The body language becomes signals and we transfer the signals in the space around ourselves. People receive these signals and decode them. This is done automatically and unconscionably. When someone has positive thoughts about something, his/her body creates some relevant body languages which are detected by the opposite sexes. Even the brightness of the skin color of a positive person differs from that of a negative one. Why? Well, our thoughts affect the hormone level in our blood, and it affects the brightness of the skin color respectively. Things are connected to each other magically and mysteriously. {-:

I wrote those things to say that positive people have more chance to succeed than negative ones. Your posts say you are a positive person, so don't worry. Rely on God and follow his rules and instructions. You will be successful in every aspect of life. I wish so!

All the best,
Behnam, 25 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Our eyes must bleed instead of tears!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

Yesterday, I saw the video clip of recent mindless violence in Caro, the capital city of Egypt! As it was clear in the video clip, some fundamentalist Sunni people killed four Shiite people and insulted their corpses! Why? Is it logical to kill someone because of his/her belief and idea? How do they justify their actions?

When I was reading the history of Ashura in Karbala, I used to say: It is impossible! How could those Arab people kill the grandchild of prophet Mohammad and rode horses on his corpse? I used to accept the history with some doubts. However, yesterday, after watching the video clip, I came to terms with the bitter fact that politics close people's eyes and make them blind. History is a great teacher. It helps us understand the present time better, because it is the reflection of the past. People haven't changed. We have the same needs and desires that thousands of years ago ancient people had.

Shiite and Sunni are two main branches in Islam. They haven't got ideological differences. They have got some political differences. For example, in Shiite people's opinion, Ali; Prophet's son-in-law, had the provable right, merit, and competence to become the leader. I think this political view is one of the most important differences between Shiite and Sunni. Other stories are mostly created by storytellers from both sides to convince each other!

Anyway, disappointing things are happening in Syria, Egypt, and some other Arab countries. It seems they have forgotten the main enemy. Now, Islam is against Islam! Who benefits? That's obvious even to children!
}: }: }: }: }: }: }: }: }: }:

That's the maximum degree of sadness someone can show on EC. But, wise people must cry blood!

All the best,
Behnam, 25 June, 2013
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *