Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Divinna

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:
Divina wrote:Hi

I KWEN THIS ALREADY. YOU THOUGHT THAT I DIDNT KWON.

THAT WHY I SAID: STILL A LONG ROAD TO WALK. THEY ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT TRYING TO GET THERE ARE MORE WOMEN IN OTHERS COUNTRIES DOING THE SAME. I SAID I AM READING. THIS IS NOT KNEW FOR ME MAYBE IT KNEW FOR YOU. WHAT I WROTE IS BECAUSE I KNEW THAT NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO WATCH MEN SPORT AND GO TO A CONCERT.
IN MY PERSONAL OPINION. I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG TO WATCH MEN SPORT. ALSO THEY ARE A LOT OF WOMEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES THAT ARE STILL FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS TO GO TO COLLEGE, DRIVE A CAR, AND A LOT MORE THINGS. I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE ALL THOSE DREAMS COME TRUE, BUT I AM SURE THEY WILL GET THEM. IT WONT BE EASY FOR ANY WOMEN IN THOSE COUNTRIES TO GET ALL THOSE RIGHTS BUT THEY WILL GET THEM WITH THE HELP OF THOSE MALE DREAMERS THAN HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING THEM.

HAVE A NICE DAY
Hi
The culture is different in each society , In Iran women have special respect more then what you think , for example you started to talk and some sexual body membranes related to man and woman in this thread , but none of women in this thread took part in your discussion, they have freedom here, but you don’t understand why they didn’t say anything, this is outstanding position that women have in Iran.

Usually in stadiums there is a special atmosphere, many people use bad words, some people even didn’t take their children to stadiums , this common in all world , but in Iran women have special respect ,so women are not allowed to watch man sport in the stadium, there are some west oriented girls in Iran , they make themselves like western pattern women, they smoke cigarette in public place, they use bad words in public , they don’t fear to lose their respect , but fortunately they are a few .

Also another thing that you don’t understand, You think that what you have in your society is the rights,and other countries should follow your social behavior as a pattern, for example drinking alcohol, dancing woman with man, having sex before marriage, going to water women and men together in seaside and swimming pool, … and women going out nuke and so on and we should follow it step by step. as you said a long road to walk to reach your goal, in your idea you see nothing wrong for having all of above pointed rights, I am sure.
But this road goes ahead to fall of human, we don’t want to follow your road

Islamic rules is very different with your rights in west, we believe in Islamic rules and it is beyond of all of rights in the world

In Iran people don’t believe in what is rights in your society , as I said before what you consider as the rights for men and women in your society leads to the situation which you have now a days, I don’t want to explain about the situation of family and freedom of have sex … , and how many students and blacks should be killed because of the wrong freedom in your society.

Surly it is needed a reform in west, and women should find their real values, what is the use of woman ?, they are using their body and face to have value in your society, in each advertisement you use women , and in your websites ( yahoo) always there is a semi nuke women , don’t you have anything for women to show in the first page of Yahoo? In your TV channel women should show a part of their body to have value. what is the END OF THIS ROAD YOU ARE WALKING???

You have walked in a wrong road ,and you should come back, don’t be worry for Iran, let Iranian women be alone, not ruin their personality.
If we have social problems in our society, it is belong to those people who have west oriented thought.

That is like the other fields , USA worries about nuclear program of Iran ,while we should ask UN to send Iranian inspector to check the nuclear program of USA and their military factories , because USA once used the nuclear bomb in Japan and this unreliable government should be controlled, but it is funny that they want to control Iran nuclear facilities ,or close it , because they foresee that in next 10 years Iran may produce nuclear bomb, I don’t want explain about Israel nuclear program, as if it is a joke to speak about human and human rights in other countries when we this cancer gland in the world.

As Hamed Zamani ( Iranian singer)song a sing for Israel , he song from Israel’s mouth.
Israel attacked to Gaze while the world was watching the football world cup, so Israel say

You said: we believe in Islamic rules and it is beyond of all of rights in the world
and other stuff that for me I don't care.

The trust is: if MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TREAT SO WELL WHY THEY ARE PROSTESTING ASKING FOR SAME RIGHTS?

I ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT RIGHTS NOT CLOTHES. DO YOU KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHTS AND CLOTHING? I NEVER TALK ABOUT CLOTHES. GO TO HUMAN RIGHTS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING ABOUT CLOTHING, SMOKE, DRINK OR ALL WORDS THAT YOU PUT IN MY MOUTH.

HAVE A NICE NICE DAY
Divinna

Re: It is not satisfying dear Mohsen!

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:
behnam wrote:Hi dear Mohsen,

Happy Ramadan my dear friend. How are you? I hope you are doing well.

Dear Mohsen, so many thanks for putting some photos of Iranian women in the thread, but it is not satisfying. A woman is not a woman unless she puts some of her curves on display! Every woman has got some beauties. Those beauties are designed by God for men's eyes. What is the point in hiding them? Western ladies are generous to men. They show some of those beauties and feed our eyes generously, whereas the ladies in your photos sound mean, you know, ungenerous. Why are they hiding their bla bla things? I am totally dissatisfied with your photos! LOOOL
****************************** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ******************************

All the best,
Behnam, 21 June, 2015
Dear Friend,

many international organizations who are worry for women's rights in Iran ,try to open the women eyes in Iran , they want to show the correct road to women ,and first step of this road make them generous

have a nice day
Mohsen
I DIDNT KNOW BEHNAM YOU DIDNT KNOW WHAT IS HUMAN RIGHTS? WOW, YOU COMMENT SAY YOU ARE A SARCARTIC PERSON WITH SO MANY FACES.

PLEASE DONT CONTACT ME AGAIN.
DIVINA
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

HI Mohsen

You said
Usually in stadiums there is a special atmosphere, many people use bad words, some people even didn’t take their children to stadiums , this common in all world , but in Iran women have special respect ,so women are not allowed to watch man sport in the stadium.

My answer: Really? Interesting I didn’t know you Muslim men say bad words in publics places like your stadiums. Then you Muslim men have to changed their behavior of from of those nice Muslim ladies then they will be able to enjoy those events too with their husband and parents.

You said:
Also another thing that you don’t understand, You think that what you have in your society is the rights, and other countries should follow your social behavior as a pattern, for example drinking alcohol, dancing woman with man, having sex before marriage, going to water women and men together in seaside and swimming pool, … and women going out nuke and so on and we should follow it step by step. as you said a long road to walk to reach your goal, in your idea you see nothing wrong for having all of above pointed rights, I am sure. But this road goes ahead to fall of human, we don’t want to follow your road

MY answer:
Could you go back to my writings and tell me when I wrote that your countries has to do what other countries are doings. My writings were about women rights. One example that came now to my mind. Its right get hired for any job and get the same pay that men. I was reading it is very hard for them to get hired in a men job and also get the same salary. Hey I am talking about all Muslim Country. I think Iran is not the only Muslim country in the whole world.

You said:
Islamic rules is very different with your rights in west, we believe in Islamic rules and it is beyond of all of rights in the world

My answer:
Really? Then if your Islamic rule are beyond of all of rights in the world. Hey I think that is only your personal opinion, because is Islamic rule are beyond of all of right in the world. Could you explain to me WHY Muslim women are requesting rights? some basic rights. I won't write them here because I am sure you know them.

You said:
In Iran people don’t believe in what is rights in your society, as I said before what you consider as the rights for men and women in your society leads to the situation which you have now a days, I don’t want to explain about the situation of family and freedom of have sex … , and how many students and blacks should be killed because of the wrong freedom in your society.

MY answer:
You are putting word in my mouth again. Could you go back to my writing and tell me which one say about your countries has to do what other countries are doing. If you go to human rights. They don’t talk about human behaviors. All your comments show that you are not well informed about human rights and you are mixing a lot of things that are different

You said:
In Iran people don’t believe in what is rights in your society , as I said before what you consider as the rights for men and women in your society leads to the situation which you have now a days, I don’t want to explain about the situation of family and freedom of have sex … , and how many students and blacks should be killed because of the wrong freedom in your society.

My answer:
Again you are talking about human behavior. Please go to human rights and read them

You said:
Surly it is needed a reform in west, and women should find their real values, what is the use of woman ?, they are using their body and face to have value in your society, in each advertisement you use women

My answer: Women using their body to have value in your society? You are wrong. There are a lot of women around the world that are engineers, doctors, lawyers, architect etc and some of them receive the same salary that men. They don’t use their face or body. Where do you get your information for?

You said:
and in your websites ( yahoo) always there is a semi nuke women , don’t you have anything for women to show in the first page of Yahoo? In your TV channel women should show a part of their body to have value. what is the END OF THIS ROAD YOU ARE WALKING???

MY answer: I would like to know what are you doing with your divine eyes looking nude women online? Interesting I don’t have Yahoo acct but I can see you have one.
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

You said:
You have walked in a wrong road, and you should come back, don’t be worry for Iran, let Iranian women be alone, not ruin their personality.
If we have social problems in our society, it is belong to those people who have west oriented thought.

My answer: You are mixing things that are not in human rights. Please read them then we can talk. Let say it again you are still putting world in my mouth.

You said:
That is like the other fields , USA worries about nuclear program of Iran ,while we should ask UN to send Iranian inspector to check the nuclear program of USA and their military factories, because USA once used the nuclear bomb in Japan and this unreliable government should be controlled, but it is funny that they want to control Iran nuclear facilities ,or close it , because they foresee that in next 10 years Iran may produce nuclear bomb, I don’t want explain about Israel nuclear program, as if it is a joke to speak about human and human rights in other countries when we this cancer gland in the world.

My answer: I rest my case you are mixing a lot of stuff that they are not inside human rights.

The trust is: if MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TREAT SO WELL WHY THEY ARE PROSTESTING ASKING FOR RIGHTS?

I ALWAYS TALKED ABOUT RIGHTS NOT CLOTHES. DO YOU KNOW DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIGHTS AND CLOTHING? I NEVER TALK ABOUT CLOTHES. GO TO HUMAN RIGHTS AND TELL ME IF YOU CAN FIND SOMETHING ABOUT CLOTHING, SMOKE, DRINK OR ALL WORDS THAT YOU PUT IN MY MOUTH.

HAVE A NICE NICE DAY
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re:Divinna comes back

Post by Mohsen »

Divinna say
The trust is: if MUSLIM WOMEN ARE TREAT SO WELL WHY THEY ARE PROSTESTING ASKING FOR RIGHTS
Hi Divinna
be careful of you ID ,not to lose it again
In Iran ,I never seen or heard the Muslim women protest and ask for their rights , Muslim women in Iran proud of their country and living here .
If you mean Muslim women who live in Saudi Arabia , who prevent the women to drive a car , yes I agree ,but the Saudi Government is not Muslim , you should consider this fact that Saudi government is allayed with Israel , Don’t you see who many people are killed every day in Yaman by Saudi Government , and where is the Human rights who don’t see 15000 civilian people ( many children) were killed during 120 days attack of Saudi to Yaman.
You say : The Human right don’t speak about Killing of innocent people who are killing in Yaman
Last edited by Mohsen on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Osameh Ben Laden

Post by Mohsen »

Family members of Osama Bin Laden were killed in a private jet crash in Hampshire on last Friday

Many questions raised over why a terrorist leader ‘s family are free to travel in Europe , why the possession of Osameh ‘family was not block in European bank
Did their life time had been expired and they should be killed
Last edited by Mohsen on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

crocodile tears

Post by Mohsen »

Family photos lie in the debris of the house in which 18-month-old Ali Dawabsha was burned to death in an attack by suspected Zionist settlers, Duma, occupied West Bank, 31 July.

It is hard to imagine a more hypocritical display than the crocodile tears of the same leaders who perpetrated the massacre of 2,200 Palestinians in Gaza last year, more than 500 of them children, now feigning outrage at the murder of one more.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi dear Hurieh

Post by setareh »

Dear Hurieh , happy your friendship's day. {-: I must say that I am so proud of being your friend. Indeed you are like a pearl for this thread. We take so much proud of having you in this thread. Your beautiful posts always cheer us up. I personally learn so many nice points from your posts. I am so grateful to your compliment about me and my writings. It means a lot to me. We are always looking forward to reading your posts.
best wishes,
Setareh
Divinna

Re: Re:Divinna comes back

Post by Divinna »

Hi

You said: In Iran, I never seen or heard the Muslim women protest and ask for their rights, Muslim women in Iran proud of their country and living here .

My answer:
Women in Iran march against discrimination
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/06/ ... sts.women/
https://news.vice.com/article/iranian-w ... ory-hijabs
http://www.boredpanda.com/mandatory-hij ... y-freedom/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... s-alinejad

You said:
If you mean Muslim women who live in Saudi Arabia, who prevent the women to drive a car, yes I agree,but the Saudi Government is not Muslim, you should consider this fact that Saudi government is allayed with Israel, Don’t you see who many people are killed every day in Yaman by Saudi Government , and where is the Human rights who don’t see 15000 civilian people ( many children) were killed during 120 days attack of Saudi to Yaman.

My answer: Yes, I am talking about all Muslim women in the world.

You said:
You say : The Human right don’t speak about Killing of innocent people who are killing in Yaman.

My answer:
There is not reason to no one takes other person life, but because you brought one side of the story you opened the door for me to bring the other part.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... st_attacks

Have a nice day
Divinna

Re: Osameh Ben Laden

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:Image

Family members of Osama Bin Laden were killed in a private jet crash in Hampshire on last Friday

Many questions raised over why a terrorist leader ‘s family are free to travel in Europe , why the possession of Osameh ‘family was not block in European bank
Did their life time had been expired and they should be killed

Hi

Let bring the other side, because is always two sides. No one is perfect in this rotten world. Don't spit into the wind...

Have a nice day
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Hi

This is an incomplete list that may never be able to satisfy particular standards for completeness. You can help by expanding it with reliably sourced entries.

Terror attacks by Islamist extremists to further a perceived Islamic religious or political cause have occurred globally. The attackers have used such tactics as arson, vehicle rampage attacks, bomb threats, suicide attacks, bombings, spree shooting, stabbings, hijackings, kidnappings and beheadings. The following is a list of Islamist terrorist attacks that have received significant press coverage since 1980.

1980s[edit]
LebanonUnited States April 18, 1983 – The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, in Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 63 dead, 120 injured.[1]
LebanonUnited StatesFrance October 23, 1983 – The 1983 Beirut barracks bombing by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 307 dead 75 injured.
Kuwait December 12, 1983 – 1983 Kuwait bombings. The 90-minute coordinated attack of six key foreign and Kuwaiti installations including two embassies, the airport, and the country's main petro-chemical plant, was more notable for the damage it might have caused than what was actually destroyed. What might have been "the worst terrorist episode of the twentieth century in the Middle East," succeeding in killing only 6 people because of the bombs' faulty rigging.[2]
LebanonUnited States September 20, 1984 – The 1984 United States embassy annex bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 24 dead.
Spain April 12, 1985 – 1985 El Descanso bombing. 18 dead 82 injured.
Israel July 7, 1989 – Tel Aviv Jerusalem bus 405 suicide attack, near Kiryat Yearim. 16 dead.[3]
ArgentinaIsrael March 17, 1992 – The 1992 attack on Israeli embassy in Buenos Aires. 29 killed 242 injured.
United States February 26, 1993 – World Trade Center bombing, in New York City. 6 killed.[4]
India March 12, 1993 – Serial blasts in Mumbai kill 257 people.
Turkey July 2, 1993 – Sivas Massacre, Arson attack at a gathering in Sivas killing 35 intellectuals from Turkey, most of whom were Alevis.
Israel April 6, 1994 – Afula Bus suicide bombing killing 8 wounding 55.
Israel April 13, 1994 – Hadera bus station suicide bombing. killing 5 wounding 30.
Israel October 19, 1994 – The Dizengoff Street bus bombing was a Hamas suicide attack on a passenger bus driving down Dizengoff Street in Tel Aviv. 22 killed 50

The list is too long but I think you can go to the link are read it.

Have a very, very nice day
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Hi

I let say this: Those topic or the information that you are bringing here are not inside human rights. Then both of you, don't talk to me if you are not talking about human rights.

Have a nice day both of you.
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

The more, the merrier

Post by setareh »

The other day I was passing a street I saw a placard, a sentence was written on it. It said “the more kids, the merrier”. I got shocked :!!: and I remembered all the advertisement about “less kids and better life”. It reminded me of a book called “animal farm”. In this book, animals after revolution and their victory over humans come up with a motto. It says “four legs are good, two legs are bad”. But after a few years and going through some changes their motto was changed into” four legs are good, two legs are better”.
setareh
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Mohsen, Dear Divinna

Post by setareh »

In my opinion if we want to have a good and useful debate over an issue we should start from some points that we both agree. We should focus on our similarities, and then we can talk about our differences as well. If we try to prove who is right and who is wrong, we are not going to get anywhere. I read in a book that the best way to discuss is to avoid it. If I think whatever I believe is right and try to convince the other person to accept my idea, on the other hand if the other person thinks the same way; do you think that we can get anywhere? I don’t think so. The worst part is when we disrespect the other person beliefs, so the result would be nothing but offending and insulting.
Every country and every culture has its own good and bad parts. If someone claims that their culture and beliefs are the best one, they already chose to be narrow-minded and even if they want they can not see the good parts of other cultures. It is easy to offend each other and to have no relationship with others, but we would gain more if we try to respect others perspectives and to build a relationship.
We are created to be different, but it doesn’t mean that one person or one group is superior. We must respect each culture even if it is against our culture. The only way to avoid fighting and offending each other is to respect and understand each other.
Dear Mohsen, dear divinna ; none of you are going to accept the other one’s point of view , so what’s the point of arguing ? It’s better to write about some other issues. The world is already filled with war and hatred. Please don’t make this thread a battle field.
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: kidney kills Mohsen

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

I hope you are quite fine and your digestive system is quite done with digesting that camel kidney by the time you are reading my post. Your post reminded me of this poem:
کلوا و اشربوا را بناگوش کرد / و لا تسرفوا را فراموش کرد ....هههههههه

Regardless of your complaints about your stomachache, your post made me laugh to burst. I really enjoyed reading it. Your detailed descriptions and the well-chosen animations you had skillfully added to your post put me in the picture, and I felt as if I was watching a ROM-Com movie on a 3D TV —full of humor and love-- rather than reading a post. heheheheeee… Although I’m not a big fan of these type of movies, but I liked your story too much. I guess I could vividly imagine the faces of yours and your wife’s and also your paradoxical looks when both of you were looking at that strange stuff and each other… BIG LOL… Believe it or not, you are a great humorist. Why don’t you compile a comedy book? It must be a best seller. Think of it.

Regarding your raising weight, let me teach you something that helps you know somehow how far you are standing from the ideal weight. Well. BMI (Body Mass Index) is a scale that can be calculated by this formula:

BMI: weight (kg) / height in meters squared (m2)
There are some ranges below that let you know to which category you belong:
  • :-) Underweight = <18.5
    :-D Normal weight = 18.5–24.9
    :-( Overweight = 25–29.9
    :shock: Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater
Let me guess. OK??? You are probably :-( .

Mohsen wrote:

Yes, Ramadan has changed my life as always , it was like a nutritious food for body ,it effected on my soul, I should be content with my function ,if a person is content with his function ,he feel peace in his life

It’s great to know you have such feeling after the holy month of Ramadan. There is nothing more valuable and precious than peace of mind in life. I hope this feeling won’t fade away, and you can successfully keep it alive throughout your life.

Finally, I’d like to share a nice picture with you. You may say that every animal has its own beauty, but I believe camels have ugly faces. However, this one is not that ugly. I hope you’ll like it.

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 6th/ 2015
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Making a mountain out of a molehill

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Divinna,

During your absent time you were searching and studying through internet and it is clear that you are ready for discuss, well.
Who write the Wikipedia and you want to bring your reasons from it.I don’t say that the Wikipedia always tell lie , but you should look at it with wide perspective , You should think who has create those terrorist groups. Who has created ISIS , You should think that if the USA government hadnot any role in 11 September, why there is no Jewish people in the building, who was there to take film when the plane is flying over the building !!!?

As I told you ,you know a little about Muslims and Iran situation, You are speaking about Muslim women , if a person protest against Hejab, she is not Muslim, Hejab is a principle Islamic rule and it protects women not to misused like what women are used in USA and Europe.

Making a mountain out of a molehill, you heard this idiom, this is what CNN ,BBC always do.
you are speaking about Muslim women,there are a few people who protest against Hejab , but you shouldn’t consider them as Muslim women ,. we called them Gatoori, :lol: :lol: :lol: do you know what is the meaning of Gatoori , people who have no care of anything , no manner, no religion , no rules ,no responsibility

My rest time in office , I should eat my lunch and ready to say my noon prayer.
Last edited by Mohsen on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

given birth naturally

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Setreh and Hurieh,

Thanks for your posts ,I read it, I will write to you later.
Tonight I should go to a party to see my sister new infant , I should prepare a gift for her baby.
Thanks God that she has given birth naturally ,without sezarian
I am very happy today and Like to share my happiness with all of you.

Bye
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Strong Faith!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Setareh,

How are you dear. It’s a pleasure to be addressed in your post. Whatever I wrote to you was my genuine feelings towards your thoughts. I hope you didn’t take them as simple compliments. Your great thoughts root in your great personality and appears in your posts. Well…Let’s stop complimenting and switch to the main topic…. LOL

Dear Setareh, about two weeks ago, I raised a topic when we were talking and I promised to you that I will explain it in details later. Do you remember? You know, when it comes to religion I feel I’m speechless. Talking about religion is too difficult to me due to some probable misunderstanding that may happen. On the other hand, I’m neither infallible nor expert to talk about these topics. So I just share my personal idea about it here.

In my opinion, the most principal and crucial matter is having “strong faith” when it comes to religion. To strongly believe that Allah is the only power on the world that should be worshiped.

But what does show that we are holding strong faith to Allah in order to take step in the straight path (صراط المستقیم)?

Let me clarify it with this example. Suppose I beg to Allah to apply for a job. Then, I’ll do my best and try to get qualifications that are required for that job application too. I did what I was expected to do till here. But I’m not still sure that I will get that job so I may give bribe to a jury member or I may ensure myself by nepotism. Instead of doing my best and leaving the rest to Allah I did some attempts that prove my doubt and instability in having total faith to Allah. I may get that job by using those strategies but not in a right legitimate direction. It’s quite pointless to repeat “الله اکبر” several times per day while our daily actions show something quite opposite –to lay our hands on any illegitimate option that is available to get whatever we want while we’ve already asked Allah to help us too. But the story will be different if I couldn’t get that job. I will point my finger to Allah and complain about unfairness. Am I right?

If we feel our faith to Allah through our heart, we’ll find its positive effects on our soul. Ultimately, we’ll have peace of mind and tranquility. Real believers of Allah taste the sweetness of their faith through their heart. And their faith will provide them with calmness, comfort, and peace of mind. They will also find its bodily advantages. These people hardly have stress-related feelings and thoughts and can spread positive waves to their surrounded people and sphere. They are always content and optimist and the people who have surrounded them can also feel that.

Dear Setareh, children are being taught about rituals and religious affairs when they reach to a particular age which is called responsibility age “سن تکلیف” in our society. In my opinion the term should be changed to another one. The term “responsibility” itself makes people feel that they are forced to do these affairs. We should know and deeply believe that we do need to do these affairs. God doesn’t need our prayers but we do need to worship him to get its uplifting benefits on our soul and body.

One more thing should be noticed… In that specific period of time, our parents and teachers start with teaching some religious affairs to the children. They hardly start with talking about Allah and the philosophy behind those activities at the beginning. So, we may do religious affairs but mostly unconsciously and without in-depth perception of its necessity—something like mandatory responsibilities and tasks. We pray three times per day but rarely pay attention to the philosophy of doing these affairs. Very soon, we get used to them and they change into some ordinary routines and simple habits in our lives. We do some affairs like other routines such as eating, drinking, sleeping, so on; but we don’t take the benefit of them and we can’t find its positive effects on our body and soul.

A friend talked to me about an American mathematician called Dr. Jeffry Lang who has talked about Islam. I found one of his online books named “Even Angels Ask: a journey to Islam in America” and determined to start reading it in coming days. I believe reading these types of books can be more effective since we are getting information from people who are looking at the same thing from different angles. It’s different from our understanding out of that subject. I’ll share the link with you below. You may like it.

http://www.slideshare.net/firdauswhwong ... ffrey-lang

Dear Setareh, talking about ethical issues and morality is so easy. The thing matters so much is that how successful I am in following whatever I preach. In other words, being real human is much more important than being a religious person. I personally confess that I’ve lived in stupidity and blindness for these 25 years somehow. I’ve been looking for the answer of some philosophical questions and lost considering some principles. This Ramadan which passed was a good opportunity to strengthen our faith. But it’s a pity that we lose its blessings so soon. I learned that I should find the ways that strengthen my faith to Allah, then my questions will be answered. I should change my field of view to see other angles too. I guess I should start from zero.

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 6th/ 2015
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: given birth naturally

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

What a great news! I sincerely congratulate you and your family on this happy event. I wish your sister and her newly-born baby health and happiness. Have you noticed when someone gives birth people mostly ask about the gender of that infant? You forgot to reveal his/her gender. Winking...

Uncles hold strong connection to their nieces and nephews. Thanks for sharing your happiness.

Regards,
Hurieh
Aug 6th/ 2015
Divinna

Re: Making a mountain out of a molehill

Post by Divinna »

Hi Mohsen

YOU SAID: During your absent time you were searching and studying through internet and it is clear that you are ready for discuss, well.
Who write the Wikipedia and you want to bring your reasons from it.I don’t say that the Wikipedia always tell lie , but you should look at it with wide perspective ,

My answer: Those are statistic from events that happened around the world.
Also I told you if you are not talking about human rights and you don't know what is inside them, please DONT talk to me.

YOU SAID: You should think who has create those terrorist groups. Who has created ISIS , You should think that if the USA government had not any role in 11 September, why there is no Jewish people in the building, who was there to take film when the plane is flying over the building !!!?

My answer: I brought the other side of the story because you were the one who brought it. Also I told you already. Maybe you don't listen I don't want to waste my time with you IF you are not talking about human rights. Let explain this: In this world has a lot of different categories of rights and laws and they are not inside human rights. Don't put all of them inside human rights because they are not. Also this topic is not about human rights. Let say again Don't talk to me if you are not talking about human rights.

From previous
My answer:
https://news.vice.com/article/iranian-w ... ory-hijabs
http://www.boredpanda.com/mandatory-hij ... y-freedom/
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/m ... s-alinejad

YOU SAID: As I told you, you know a little about Muslims and Iran situation, You are speaking about Muslim women, if a person protest against Hejab, she is not Muslim, Hejab is a principle Islamic rule and it protects women not to misused like what women are used in USA and Europe.

MY Answer: Interesting look like they are not feel so protect.

YOU SAID: Making a mountain out of a molehill, you heard this idiom, this is what CNN, BBC always do.
you are speaking about Muslim women, there are a few people who protest against Hejab, but you shouldn’t consider them as Muslim women,. we called them Gatoori, :lol: :lol: :lol: do you know what is the meaning of Gatoori, people who have no care of anything, no manner, no religion, no rules, no responsibility

MY ANSWER: It doesn't matter how you put it. The truth always came out. Si el rio suena es porque piedras trae or If there's smoke, there's fire brings it.

Have a nice day
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Hi Mohsen

YOU SAID: As I told you, you know a little about Muslims and Iran situation, You are speaking about Muslim women, if a person protest against Hejab, she is not Muslim, Hejab is a principle Islamic rule and it protects women not to misused like what women are used in USA and Europe.

My answer: Please don't try to cover the sun with your finger. The is not place or country in this rotten world than women hasn't been mistreated and used by men in different ways.
I can bring a lot of examples from all the countries around the world, but I don't want to waste my time with you anymore.

Have a nice day
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

This is what brother Arif Saeed has written on his page!

Post by behnam »

For The Sake Of Knowledge. http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/b ... -knowledge
Posted by arif saeed on August 8, 2015 at 11:00Send View Blog
Who is Sunni Muslim?
The Muslim who follows Sunnah.

What is sunnah?
The teaching and actions or examples of Muhammad, Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him). Personally, I don't like to label myself as Sunni Muslim as there is no such word "Sunni Muslim" in Quran and Hadith.

The Sunni Muslim believe that Muhammad, Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) didn't nominate a successor before his departure from the world. Hence, the most of his prominent companions (may Allah be pleased with them) gathered and elected Abo Baker Siddique, (May Allah be pleased with him) the closest friend, and father in law as the first caliph through democratic way.

There are four schools of thoughts in jurisdiction of Sunni Muslims such as Hanafi, Shafi, Maliki, Hunbali. They all have slight differences in their method of practicing Islam, however the destination of all is the same i.e Allah and the road to the destination is Prophet (peace be upon him) . The first four caliphs who were differed from one another in nature, wealth, and attitude, but were the most beloved companions of Prophet (peace be upon him). The similarity among all companions was Taqwa (God-fearing).

Now come to the point I like you to know. I came across a debate whether the prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is alive or death.
Among all schools of thoughts there is no discrepancy that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) tested the death. Allah says in Quran, [39:30]
"Indeed you (O dear Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him) will taste death, and they (the disbelievers) too will die.". As a matter of fact, all living things including martyrs about whom Allah forbade us to call "death" in Quran [2:154] too have to test the death according to this verse of Quran [03:185] "Every soul must taste death".

There is almost all Sunni Muslims who believe that the death is a mean/process of transferring soul from temporary life to perpetual life. As per this concept, the soul of pious people resting peacefully in their grave till the resurrection day, whereas, the soul of transgressors are lying unrest in their grave.

Majority Muslims, as per this concept, believe that the Prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him) resting in his grave with sound and safe. I was astonished when I came to know that a group of Muslims denied this fact by referring to the verse of Quran as cited above [39:30] and putting aside the authentic Hadith, which states that the Prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him) while replying to a query of Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) said, "Allah has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of the Prophets." [Abu Dawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1526.]

Furthermore, there is another authentic Hadith Narated By Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting. [Abu Dawud Book 004, Hadith Number 2036:]

In response to the last Hadith as referred above, I would like to refer to Surat Al-Ahzab verse No 56.

"Indeed Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet; O People who Believe! Send blessings and abundant salutations upon him." (Everlasting peace and unlimited blessings be upon the Holy Prophet Mohammed.)

Note: There is no need to explain how much blessings and abundant salutations are sent upon beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)during 24 hours.As per this Hadith, He (peace be upon him) responds to them all. Can we imagine how many times a day the soul of Prophet is returned to him in order to respond to all the greeting? Absolutely NO! Besides, Allah says in Surah No 21 and verse No 107 " And We have not sen t you O Muhammad (peace be upon him) except as Mercy to the worlds". He (peace be upon him) has been sent as Marcy to the worlds. It means there is no more Marcy to the world as soon as he (peace be upon him) was died? Allah blessed us wisdom to carry out His orders by understanding the priorities or scale of preference rather than drawing the stereotypical image from few words whereas the whole content testifies that He is alive in his grave.

Despite having these kind of differences which also based on Taqwa (God-fearing), we are united as Muslims under the shade of the word of purity " There is no worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His last Messenger." In Allah`s eyes, it is a crime to be involved in sectarianism. Allah says in the Quran (3:103). "Hold on firmly together to the rope of God, and be not divided among yourselves"

The above references are too obvious to argue, yet different opinions but in a respectful way are welcomed.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My first comment on his post!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 11 hours ago

Hi dear brother Arif Saeed,

Thank you very much for posting a post about Sunny Muslims. That was informative. I've got some questions for you. I hope you will answer to them. You've written:

"The Sunni Muslim believe that Muhammad, Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him) didn't nominate a successor before his departure from the world. Hence, the most of his prominent companions (may Allah be pleased with them) gathered and elected Abo Baker Siddique, (May Allah be pleased with him) the closest friend, and father in law as the first caliph through democratic way."
1) How many people were gathered there?
2) If Prophet of Islam (PBUH) didn't nominate a successor before his departure from the world, why did the first Caliph nominate, a successor before his departure from the world? 3) What do you mean by "through democracy way"? What is democracy?
4) How do you evaluate and measure the quality of a friendship? In other words, how much close Abobakr(MABPWH)was to Muhammad(PBUH)?
5) Where was Ali; prophet's son-in-law when they were gathering in 'Saghife-bani-saede'?

You have written:
"Furthermore, there is another authentic Hadith Narated By Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: If any one of you greets me, Allah returns my soul to me and I respond to the greeting. [Abu Dawud Book 004, Hadith Number 2036:]"

6) I don't like to bother you by asking more, but I'd like to know what the meaning of that greets is? Is it necessary for Muhammad(PBUH) to respond us? Why Allah wants Muslims to greet Muhammad(PBUH)?

You have written:
"Allah has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of the Prophets." [Abu Dawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1526.]"
7) How many prophets' names and stories have come in the Holy Quran? How was Zakaria killed? How was Yahya killed? How did Solyman die?... What is the use of having unconsumed body under ground? Is it an important thing? I guess, in terms of body, there is no difference between prophets and others. How do you think?

I am waiting for your answers.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

His first reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 2 hours ago

Dear Behnam,

First of all, your participation on this discussion is most welcome! Before I reply to your all queries, we should bear it in our mind that there are some differences in our source of belief. So, it's not necessary for you and me to believe in any contradictive facts confront while having debate. However, I deserve my fullest right to enunciate queries to the best of my humble knowledge.

Come to your queries

1) How many people were gathered there? 3) What do you mean by "through democracy way"? What is democracy?

After the departure of Prophet of Islam, (peace be upon him), there was a confusion rose that who would take the charge of caliphate. As we all know sincere people never offers himself for the highest post. Hence, no one came forward to take the charge. A question from Ansar, inhabitant of Madina and great helpers of Prophet (peace be upon him) was put forward that the successor would be from Ansar. Second question was submitted by the migrant of Makkah that caliph should be from makkans. The point of this discussion was who spent more time with him deserved more rights for the post.

Abo Bakar Siddique, (May Allah be pleased with him) stood and referred to Umer bin Abdul Khittab (May Allah be pleased with him) as a proposal for the post. Umer (R.A) refused it saying that a person who accompanied him the most among all companions (may Allah be pleased with them) was Abo Baker (R.A). Besides, there were many evidences that Muhammad (peace be upon him) always preferred him to all other companions. Besides, the age was also another factor in deciding the successor. All prominent companions agreed to Umer's proposal.

If anyone ponder over this even keeping in view of present form of democracy, he may find many faults. He must keep it in mind that at that time, there was no media nor proper system which could make it convenient for everyone to cast his vote. Hence, whatever was decided by the most prominent companions was accepted by the majority at time. Hope you answer your query.

I will answer you rest questions later. First I wanna know your opinions on my reply.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Second Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 31 minutes ago

Dear brother Arif Saeed,

So many thanks for replying. First of all you should know, I am neither Sunny, nor Shiite. You can consider me as an unbeliever who has come, for example, from Mars. Now, I am a new person on the Earth. I have decided to choose a religion. Therefore, I am studying all religions to see which of them quenches my thirst. I hope you can figure this assumption, since I really don't care about either Sunny or Shiite!

You have written:

"The point of this discussion was who spent more time with him deserved more rights for the post."

Now, the question is this: When did Umar(رضی الله عنه) accept Islam? In comparison with Ali, prophet's cousin and son-in-law, who had spent more time with Muhammad(PBUH)? When did Ali accepted Islam?

You have written:

"Abo Bakar Siddique, (May Allah be pleased with him) stood and referred to Umer bin Abdul Khittab (May Allah be pleased with him) as a proposal for the post. Umer (R.A) refused it saying that a person who accompanied him the most among all companions (may Allah be pleased with them) was Abo Baker (R.A)"

This seems like a game to me! You support me, I'll support you[scratch my back and i'll scratch yours]. This is a famous game. In our organization, we often play this game. Believe me, once I myself have played this game. This is not election. This is selection! Dear brother Arif saeed, if you think I am trying to insult Prophet's companions you are wrong. I have great respect for all of those great people. However, their method in selecting Caliph seems neither logical, nor morally or logically defensible. In Mars we call it a political game designed in the past, to be played in a proper time.

Once again, I should emphasize that I am neither Sunny nor Shiite. I am an unbeliever, studying religions and their branches to see which of them convinces me. You can consider me as a thirsty person who is looking for some drinks. I am studying drinks such as water, wine, beer, different juices,...to see which of them is healthy for my body. You should also know, I am expert enough to study them in my lab.

My brain says a great messenger like Muhammad(PBUH) who has established a system of governing after taking a lot of efforts and attempts in 23 years, IS SUPPOSED to give at least some advice to the future mechanism of election or selection. I am still studying this important issue. If I don't find any suggestions, signs, points, guidance, advice, ... from him(Muhammad(PBUH)) on nominating a successor or showing a mechanism to elect or select someone as caliph after his death, I won't accept Muhammad(PBUH) and Islam! I am so serious in this issue. It is neither acceptable nor logical to leave a community without-at least-giving some advice on the method of governing! Muhammad(PBUH) should have cared about the world of Islam after his death. If he hadn't cared, he'd would have been called a careless leader!

Brother Arif Saeed, please be patient. I am looking forward to reading your answers and explanation.

All the best,

Behnam, 11 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Every coin has got two sides!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear friends,

In a post-Dog loving- I hadn't been fair, because I have put all the blame on the West and Westerners! My dear friend Divina has become angry with me and has called me two-faced. Well, she is quite right, because when chatting or emailing, I often approach things from different angels and take almost everything into consideration. In particular, I often try to see both sides-advantages and disadvantages-of issues. But, in my post, I have put almost all blame on the West! I owe her an apology.

If we consider one side of the coin as the negative influences of West culture, the second side of the coin is those easily fooled naive people in our own society! Why do we always blame others? Why do we always make some excuses for our own faults? Why don't we take the responsibilities for our actions and reactions? If dog-loving has come from the West, why do we easily accept it?

The game has got two players. If one of them is the enmity of outside world, the other one is the naivety of inside people. We often say: Ancient Mongolians destroyed our country! Alexander destroyed our country. Arabs destroyed our country... Undoubtedly, our enemies have been cruel with us, sure, but why don't we say: We made a big mistake. We were fooled. We are stupid. We are naive. We are not a normal community.

Anyway, obviously, bad effects, having bad influences, destroying, and all bad devilish actions are what enemies often do in both cold and warm wars! However, one of the main reasons for all failure is our own stupidity and carelessness. This important fact mustn't be denied. When you are stupid and easily fooled, blame yourself more than blaming the cruelty of enemy! This is what should be noticed all the time.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

His Second Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 55 minutes ago

Dear Behnam,

You seemed to have confessed about selection of Abo Baker (May Allah be pleased with him) as first caliph. Thank you so much!

When the criteria, after having long debate, was turned into favour of Abo Baker (R.A) who was friend of him since childhood, He (Abo Baker) stood and referred to Umer bin Abdul Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) as a proposal for the post. As I said earlier in my reply to your queries "As we all know sincere people never offers himself for the highest post". However, What can I reply to that suspicious mind which always doubts the intention of others. Allah knows the intention of all. We are greatfull to this man as savior of Islam.

Now come to your illogical question as response to my comment "The point of this discussion was who spent more time with him deserved more rights for the post". who accepted Islam first?

Ali (R.A) accepted in 610 when he was 10 years old, whereas Umar converted to Islam in 616 when he was 33 years old. Thus, Umer (R.A.) was 23 years older than Ali in age. Does accepting Islam of a 10 years old child means passing more time than who accepted Islam 6 years later? Therefore, I said in my reply to your queries, "Besides, the age was also another factor in deciding the successor".

you declared youself as disbleiver but the way you responded to my comment seems to be strongest believer. what a condradiction inyour words and your actions. Do you think to have further debate with such suspecious character helps us come to a peaceful conclusion? In accordance to my vest experience, No!

So try to maintain PEACE on your side, please.

Thank you so much for taking part in this discussion so far.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Third comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 5 minutes ago

Hi brother Arif saeed,
Thank you very much for replying. Unfortunately, instead of answering and reasoning you are judging. Call me whatever you like. Strong believer, disbeliever, suspicious, ...! That's OK. However, answer to my questions please! I don't know why you avoid peaceful discussion all the time. You Muslims don't know how to debate! My questions are clear and simple.

On judgement day we will surely see who has been sincere. I am not judging about anybody. Only God knows what the intention of people is.

I am asking you some simple questions. Answer to my questions please. The questions in my second comment were:

When did Umar(رضی الله عنه) accept Islam? In 616

In comparison with Ali, prophet's cousin and son-in-law, who had spent more time with Muhammad(PBUH)? Ali

When did Ali accepted Islam? 610

These are some simple answers to my questions. WOW, Ali has accepted Islam when he has been 10 years old? Wonderful! Everybody knows children get affected and learn something from others much better than adults. This is a proven fact. Amazingly and strangely, whatever reason you offer is in favour of Ali! An adult has often a biased brain(a formed personality). This is what psychologists say. So, living with Muhammad(PBUh) in his childhood can be a great honour for Ali. A little boy spends his time with Muhammad(PBUH), without killing his daughter[As Umar(رضی الله عنه) had done]! Swear to Allah, which one is Muhammad's (PBUH) close friend? Which one is more similar to Muhammad(PBUH) it terms of character?

I am asking you some simple questions, but you are judging. If it bothers you, let's change our postilions. You ask me some questions to see how I answer to you, without accusing you or without judging. When there is an acceptable universal logic, Umar, Abo Bakr(رضی الله عنها) and Ali and all people must be judged based on that logic. Being emotional and closing our minds to some scientific, psychological, historical, and philosophical facts results in nothing.

It should be mentioned again, I don't care about Ali and other companions. If you logically prove that Abo Baker and Umar(رضی الله عنها) have been better than Ali and have had some particular preference, I will accept Sunny branch of Islam.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Third Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 24 minutes ago

When you call yourself unbeliever, means impartial but in the whole debate speaking for a particular schools of thought exposes everything. A drunker when found barely drinking wine, denied it, rather began abusing the catcher is an old trend. :). I have never seen a disbeliever swearing to Allah. :) You have been judged who you are behind the screen in view of facts. The true judgement on the basis of facts is the blessings, but you are trying to prove as if true judgement with facts is an abuse. Don't fear my dear :)

Muhammad (peace be upon him) called Ali (A.R) as gateway to knowledge. His two son Imam Hassan (A.R.) and Hussain (R.A) are the princes of the youngsters in Heaven. Ali (A.R) had high spiritual power.

Umer (R.A) was the only person for whom Muhammad (peace be upon him), himself, asked Allah and prayed to Him to convert to Islam. Umer ( R.A) about whom Muhammad (peace be upon him) said "if anyone after me came as prophet, he would be Umer". He was Umer (R.A) who gave a perfect system of administration. About whom Muhammad (peace be upon him) foretold that there would be no slightly threat of theft when it came to government of Umer (R.A.). Abo Baker used to love Ali (R.A) more than his so called lover. Similarly, Ali (R.A) used to love Abo Baker (R.A) more than his so called lover. East and west Abo Baker, Umer, Usman and Ali (R.A) are the best.

Choice of words always matters
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Forth Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam just now

Dear brother Arif saeed,

I've asked you to consider me as someone who has come from Mars. It is obvious that there is nobody on Mars. Therefore, why did I ask you to assume that I have come from Mars? I wanted you to think of me as an unbeliever in order to give you a chance to use all your logic, knowledge, skills, tools, abilities, intelligence, etc to quench my thirst. However, you think I am suspicious. You found a contradiction between what I say and how I act! Dear brother, consider me as a person who has got some questions. Forget what his religion is. I hope this time you will get what I mean.

If Ali is the gateway of knowledge, why Westerners are advanced in science and technology?

Why Umer(R.A) didn't convert to Islam before Muhammad's(PBUH) Doa? It is not an advantage, is it? I wish Umer(R.A) had converted to Islam himself(without any need for prophet's asking Allah..)

Instead of answering to some simple questions, you have written something interesting and amazing. You have written: Umer ( R.A) about whom Muhammad (peace be upon him) said "if anyone after me came as prophet, he would be Umer"!!! I've got some Shiite friends. They claim there is an authentic Hadith named 'حدیث المنزلة' about Ali, with almost the same meaning you've written. I don't like to make the discussion complicated. There is no doubt that Umer(R.A) had been a great person.

Dear brother Arif Saeed, please kindly answer to my simple questions. Where were Ali, Abuzar, Meghdad, Zobeir, ...when Umer and Abo Baker(رضی الله عنها) and some others were gathered in "Saghife-Bani-Saede' to play that political game[You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours]? In other words, what was Ali doing at that time? I am so curious to know that.

Dear brother Arif Saeed, if you convince me by using logic and facts, not some sayings, I will convert to Sunny branch of Islam. You will take a lot of reward if you help someone to find صراط المستقیم.

My English is not good. I am bad at choosing words. Please forgive me. Please be patient. Thank you very much for your care and attention to my request.

All the best,
Behnam, 11 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

The USA president recently in his speech in the university of Washington ,said that America will have lost something more precious: America’s credibility as a leader of diplomacy and the anchor of the international system.” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A country who attack to Iraq ,Libya , Syria , Afghanistan without UN back , the country which supported Sadam Hossien attacked to Iran for 8 years ,the leader of this country consider his country as the leader of diplomacy, the US government hides his face behind of some mottos like leader of diplomacy , defend of human rights ,freedom and democracy, but killing thousands of people in war.

The behavior of this country leads the world to another world war. This country behavior is an excuse for other county to achieve their goal by force ,the same as Russia when invaded to the Crimea and got it by military force , Putin said ,did the USA get permission of UN for attacking to Iraq , Afghanestan , Lybia..

I think everybody can talk about human rights expect USA and its allies in Europe
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Setareh,

George Orwell was from a poor family ,gained a good reward by writing the Animal farm , his book was anti-Soviet, at that time the Britain and Soviet had not good relation and George as an English writer understood how to gain money ,although he was a poor man and his father had to go to India for job to earn his life, George work for BBC in a small period , some books were became famous in Iran after revolution ,the books like Animal farm and Fahrenheit 451 , these books even were advised by English teacher in English association for reading .

I remember about 10 years ago I was in English academy in Esfahan , and a mademoiselle who had come back from USA was our teacher , She introduced the Animal farm for study and discussion, we soon understood what was the teacher aim and what was in her thought to inculcate the students’ mind , to magnify the black side of our society and government ,similarities with the story ,comparing and conclusion, and what would happen for simple minded students. This topic was my cup of tea and as a revolutionary student I decided to effect on the teacher ‘mind to change her thought.
In the class there was a student from Sanati University and two girls who were against the teacher , the rest of 4 student were neutral except a student who wanted to continue his school in Canada, The discussion was very hot and I enjoyed sitting on my chair silently and listening to it. Sometimes I brought a question and finally I joined to the right party of class ,we 4 students were a blockade for the teacher and the loud voice of teacher and students caused that one day the Academy manager come to the class to terminate this discussion. Mademoiselle was very happy because she never believed that the students were so much smart and clever, I remember she changed the topic “whom do you like to kiss”

I always remember this story when I heard the name of Animal farm.
About my discussion with Winnie don’t be worry, as Behnam said ,She had come to the thread with a pre occupied mind , and I say pre plan target.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

heart is more delicious

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

My digestive system is doing well , I confirm the Kidney , no harm ,no defect , please try it , I also tried a the camel ‘s heart , that was also confirmed , If I went again to Najafabad ,I buy it , I suggest it for you , Have you eaten camel ‘ meat ?
When I eat the camel’ meat ,I remember our prophet and Imams (PBU all of them) while they were eating the camel’s meat.
This is one way to be close to them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I send a picture of camel to change your idea about camel

Thanks for your congratulation message for baby
I visited the baby, she was very small like a doll ,2950 grams , opened her eye ,and she slept on his father arm. If she was put in her cradle she started to cry , also she like to eat milk ,so her mother was always busy to milk her and her father to shake her after eating milk to belch and again change the nini pampers.
about the gender of infant , I tell you indirectly ,dish antenna was my sister‘ lot , not telescopic, do you know what the gender infant?
I gave my present which was a golden coin, and on Friday we were invited for the lunch, so I had to eat chicken on the skewer and rice with other side dishes .Also I was picking fig , my sister has a tall and big fig tree in her house , and on Friday I picked as much as I could and ate it with my wife ,also brought back a basket of fig to home but my hands itched for half a day , touching the leaf of fig caused my hand itched

about my weight ,My BMi is 28 , my weight is 85 kgs and 174 cms tall , Thank you for giving this formula to me. Now please advise me what my condition is, and if I have overweight, how can I lose my weight while not forbid me from eating foods and fruits

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Divinna,
Why you send one post several times , what do you want to emphasis on ?
I didn’t invite you to talk to me , but if you want to talk about human right ,ok what is the situation human right in ferguson
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Forth Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 10 hours ago
Let me remove your confusion why Muhammad (peace be upon him) did not appoint successor. If Muhammad (peace be upon him) being a prophet appointed Abo Baker (R.A.), or any other companion, he would have to give the name of all successors till doomsday. The silence of Muhammad in this regard is Hikmut strategy. Because,, the actions and words of the Prophet would become the part of law. If he chose one successor, who would choose the second, third, fourth and onward.

If Ali is the gateway of knowledge, why Westerners are advanced in science and technology?

There are two type knowledge, one that comforts your body and the other comforts your soul. There is no doubts science and technology eases lives, but is a temporary luxury, whereas the knowledge that helps you recognize your lord, chasten your soul, broadens your thoughts etc. Besides this, you know it well that the Muslims scientists in earlier time had made a great contributions in the field of science by the help of The Quran and the saying of Muhammad (peace be upon him). The backward of Muslims is the division into many sects and lost in temporary life. This is the law of Allah Almighty that these, who strive harder, will win. No matter whether he is Muslims or unbelievers.

Where was Ali when Umer and Abo Baker(رضی الله عنها) and some others were gathered in "Saghife-Bani-Saede'?

I would ask you what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post?
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Fifth Comment!

Post by behnam »

Hi brother Arif Saeed,

Many thanks for your patience and tolerance. Your answer to Ali's knowledge is satisfying. However, I guess "انا مدینة علم و علی بابها" points to something else. If Ali is the gateway of knowledge to the city of knowledge, it is necessary for people to use the gate to enter the city. You could answer: Although Ali was described as the gateway of knowledge by Muhammad(PBUH), people at that era were ignorant and arrogant. Only a few of them used that gateway! This answer could be more accurate and satisfying. But, I appreciate your general explanation of different kind of knowledge.

Dear brother Arif Saeed, your answer not only didn't remove my confusion, but also added to it. You believe the silence of Muhammad(PBUH) in that regard is 'Hikmut strategy'. Why did Abo Baker(R.A) nominate Umer(R.A) for 'خلافت'(as his successor)? Isn't it against "Hikmut strategy" then? How can you resolve this apparent contradiction?

Dear brother, it seems your are preoccupied with your own thoughts. Why do you answer to a question by question? I'd like to know where Ali and some companions such as Abuzar, Ammar, Meghdad, Zubeir,Salman, etc. were when those politicians gathered in "سقیفه بنی ساعده " and played that famous political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours).

I am waiting impatiently for your answers. My English is not as good as yours. I've got difficulties in understanding some of your statements. It would be very kind of you if you wrote in plain English(=please use simple words). Thank you very much for your care and attention

All the best,
Behnam, 12 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen's First Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by mohsen 14 hours ago
Who is the closest to Prophet (PBUH)

Surah 3 (Aali‑Imraan), Ayah 61: Muhammad (pbuh) chooses Ahlul Bayt.

فَمَنْ حَآجَّكَ فِيهِ مِن بَعْدِ مَا جَاءكَ مِنَ الْعِلْمِ فَقُلْ تَعَالَوْاْ نَدْعُ أَبْنَاءنَا وَأَبْنَاءكُمْ

وَنِسَاءنَا وَنِسَاءكُمْ وَ أَنفُسَنَا وأَنفُسَكُمْ ثُمَّ نَبْتَهِلْ فَنَجْعَل لَّعْنَةُ اللّهِ عَلَى الْكَاذِبِين

“....then reply [O' Muhammad]: Let us call upon our children and your children, our ladies and your ladies, ourselves and yourselves, then we pray so that Allah's wrath be upon those who are false.”

The Occasion:

In response to the Prophet's message calling on Christians to Islam, (in the 9th year of Hijrah), a deputation consisting of a Patriarch with 20 Christian dignitaries, from a place 1200 miles south, set out as a fact‑finding mission about Islam. Once in Medina they met with Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), and as expected, most of their questions were about the Messiah Jesus (a.s.), his birth, his mother, and whether he was crucified or resurrected. The answers of the Prophet were directly from the Holy Quran.

The Christians were baffled and amazed, even bewildered. They were impressed with the sincerity of the Prophet and his answers; and his fine qualities gained their trust.

Since an Ayah for Mubaahala, i.e., a challenge with a Du'aa, had been revealed to the Prophet (pbuh), he suggested doing so in case they did not believe him. A Mubaahala is a spiritual contest, it means that each of the two groups would pray to the Almighty asking for His damnation on those who are false (telling lies). If Mubaahala were done, and Prophet Muhammad was saying the truth, then Allah would doom the Christian group and whatever Allah chooses to do to them would come to be! The Patriarch agreed to the Mubaahala, and it was to be done at a certain place and time.

A large crowd gathered for the occasion on the specified day. Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) with the 6 year old Al‑Hasan and the 5 year old Al Husain, each holding one of his hands, and Ali and his wife Fatima following, proceeded to the place for Mubaahala. These four were the dearest and closest to the heart of the Prophet (pbuh). No, the Prophet (pbuh) did not choose a wife of his, an aunt, an uncle, a Sahaabi or anyone else, instead he chose Ahlul Bayt. Muhammad (pbuh) took them because they represented to him the very essence, the very ones, the highest in honor.

* The Ayah said: Our children —and Muhammad took Al Hasan and Al Husain;

* The Ayah said: Our ladies —and Muhammad took his daughter Fatima;

* The Ayah said: Our selves —and Muhammad took Ali as if Ali was the self of the Prophet.

Upon seeing this group the Patriarch became startled, even frightened! Taken aback he hurriedly consulted with his group. It became unquestionably obvious that Muhammad was saying only the truth, otherwise he would have brought other than the closest people to him. Thus, they reasoned that for Muhammad to call upon Allah for a curse would certainly bring the damnation and ruin on these Christians. They knew Allah would respond to a Prophet, and by conducting the Mubaahala their lot would be ruin!

Having thus debated the matter, the Patriarch came forth with a look of relief. He acknowledged to Muhammad and opted for immediate withdrawal from the Mubaahala! The Patriarch also said: “If it weren't for my obligations with the Emperor I would have right away changed to Islam!”

The Term Ourselves in Mubaahala

For the Mubaahala the Holy Quran asked Muhammad (pbuh) to bring forth persons (in the plural) who would be the replica of himself. The Prophet (pbuh) chose Ali (a.s.), since no one else would do, Ali was the replica, the mirror image, the very one! This implies that Ali had the identity in reflection of thought, spirituality, action, and motivations to such an extent that at any time one would represent the other.

Ali then is the replica of the self of the Prophet (pbuh), the true representation of him. Ali was in the Prophet’s eyes: the figurative brother, supporter, deputy and defender. Ali's idealism, thinking, and spiritual make up were a mirror image to those of the Prophet (pbuh).

Many Muslim scholars, commentators and Traditionists whom the Ummah acclaims with one voice, have given the details of this event with following conclusions:

* The seriousness of the occasion demanded absolute purity, physical as well as spiritual, to take part in the fateful event.

* Only the best of Allah's creations [Ahlul Bayt] were selected by the Holy Prophet under Allah's guidance.

* It, beyond all doubts, established the purity, the truthfulness, and the sublime position of the Ahlul Bayt.

* It also unquestionably confirmed as to who were the members of the family of the Holy Prophet. [1]

[1] Also Al Razi, Tafseer Kabir. Also Al Sayooti, Tafseer Durr Al Manthur. Also Tafseer Al Baydhawi. Also Tafseer Ibn Katheer. Also Sahih Muslim and Sahih Tirmidhi.)

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen's Second Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by mohsen 13 hours ago
Who is your Vali

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّـهُ وَرَ‌سُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَ‌اكِعُونَ

Your Master is only Allah, His Messenger, and the believers who establish the prayer and pay the charity while in bow. ‌
Shakir translation:

Only Allah is your Vali and His Messenger and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow.
What is the related historical context that this verse revealed about it?

Lets mention this hadith from the commentary of the Quran by Abi Is'haq Ahmad Ibn Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Nisaboori al-Tha'labi:

Both of my ears may turn deaf and both of my eyes may become blind if I speak a lie. I heard the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, saying, "Ali is the guide of the righteous and the slayer of the infidels. he who has helped him is victorious and he who has abandoned him is forsaken." One day I said my prayers in the company of the Prophet. A beggar came to the mosque and begged for alms, but nobody gave him anything. Ali was in a state of kneeling in the prayer. He pointed out his ring to the beggar, who appraoched him and removed the ring from his finger. Thereupon the Prophet, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity, implored Allah the Mighty and Glorious, saying: "O Allah! My brother Moses begged you saying, 'My Lord, delight my heart and make my task easy and undo the knot in my tongue so that they may understand me, and appoint from my kinsmen, Haroon, my brother, as my vizier, and strenghthen my back with him and make him participate in my mission so that we may glorify You and remember You more frequently. Certainly You see us.' And You inspired him: 'O Musa! All your requests have been granted.' O Allah! I am your slave and your prophet. Delight my heart and make my task easy and appoint from among my kinsmen Ali as my vizier and strengthen my back with him."

Abu Dhar, then, proceeded

By Allah, the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings and peace be upon him and his posterity had not yet finished his supplication when the trustworthy Gabriel descended to him with this Verse

"Certainly Allah is Your Master, and His Prophet and those who believe who establish prayer and give charity while they bow. And whoever takes Allah and His Messenger and those who believe as a guardian, so surely the party of Allah will be victorious."
Sunni References for this Hadith:

(1) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ahmad Ibn Muhammad al-Tha'labi, under Verse 5:55

(2) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v6, pp 186,288-289

(3) Tafsir Jamiul Hukam al-Quran, by Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Qurtubi, v6, p219

(4) Tafsir al-Khazin, v2, p68

(5) Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v2, pp 293-294

(6) Tafsir al-Kashshaf, by al-Zamakhshari, Egypt 1373, v1, pp 505,649

(7) Asbab al-Nuzool, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, Egypt 1382, v1, p73 on the

authority of Ibn Abbas

(8) Asbab al-Nuzool, by al-Wahidi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

(9) Sharh al-Tjrid, by Allama Qushji

(10) Ahkam al-Quran, al-Jassas, v2, pp 542-543

(11) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v5, p38

(12) Kanzul Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, v6, p391, Tradition #5991

(13) al-Awsat, by Tabarani, narrated from Ammar Yasir

(14) Ibn Mardawayh, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

Is there any one in history paying charity while in bow?
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Fifth Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 6 hours ago
Dear bahnam and Mohsin.

Please don't complicate simple matter. Let me simplify the issue for you and mohsin to understand it with my logical explanation.

In order to determine the ruler, apart from knowledge, certain age is required. For an example, in my country, the minimum age of the eligibility for the candidature of president is 45, 40 in Afghanistan, 40 in German. Besides this, in the most of the countries, no candidate less than 35 is eligible for the post. Now compare the age of Ali (R.A) with that of Abo Baker (R.A) and Umer (R.A) was at that time.

Ali was 32 years old when the first caliph was selected while Abo Baker was 59 years old and 55 years old.

Ali (R.A) was 34 years old when Umer was selected as the second caliph whereas Umer was 57 years old when he took charge of caliphate. Furthermore, Ali (R.A) had served on the position of a prime counselor in their caliphate. Now you must remove this confusion too that the knowledge of Ali (R.A) as gateway of knowledge was not availed.

Islam is the religion which covers all aspects of life including politics which means science of government. Please don't interpret the word "politics" as per your own imagination.

Dear, I have answered your many queries but I asked one questions what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post? Or Ali (R.A) also play the same game with Abuzar, Meghdad, Zobeir, the way you blamed on Abo Baker and Umer. What kind of character of Ali (R.A) you wanna prove us? (May Allah forgive me!)
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My Sixth Comment!

Post by behnam »

Dear Arif Saeed,

So many thanks for your reply. Thank you once again for your logical explanation. I am happy that you have decided to use logic in your answers.

It is an undeniable fact that both Abo Baker and Umer(رضی الله عنها) have been older than Ali. However, age cannot be an important factor in comparison with other factors such as knowledge, wisdom, rightness, bravery, piety, justice, etc. According to the Holy Quran, Jesus was a messenger of God from his childhood. As a matter of fact, he was in cradle when he said;
" قَالَ إِنِّي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ آتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيّاً "

It should be kept in mind that I am not comparing Ali with Jesus. What I am saying is that age cannot be a limitation or drawback for someone if that person has got some other special important abilities and capabilities.

Many messengers had been young. For example, how old was Yousof when he became a messenger of God? By the way, some people were older than Abo Baker(R.A). Why weren't they allowed to participate in that famous political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours)?

According to the history of Islam, after that political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) which resulted in selecting Abo Baker(R.A) as the first Caliph, he used to say; "اقیلونی فلست بخیرکم"[leave me alone, I am not the best of you]! The question is this: If he believed that he wasn't the best among people, why did he nominate Umer(R.A) as his successor? This is really strange!

"فیا عجباً، بینا هو یستقیلها فی حیاته إذ عقدها لاخر بعد وفاته"

I don't know what would have happened if they had let Ali and some other companions finish washing and burying Mohammad's(PBUH) dead body and participate in that political game. Well, politicians know which action is more beneficial!

You were supposed to answer : Ali and some pious companions were washing Mohammad's(PBUH) dead body, and were burying him when Abo Baker and Umer(رضی الله عنها) were gathered in سقیفه بنی ساعده to play that political game(you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours) in the name of caring for Islam and protecting it from danger(you called them as saviors)!

Ali and his wife(Prophet's daughter) were in mourning{washing and burying Mohammad) when politicians were playing political game! This is the answer you were supposed to give. I don't know what would have happened if they let Ali join them! Nobody knows! Only God knows!

Dear brother Mohsen, it seems you have brought that verse from the Holy Quran. Has it come in Quran of Shiite and Sunny groups with the same words? God is addressing clearly who could become caliph after Mohamad's(PBUH) death. Who has given his ring while praying? Well, isn't it mentioned in the history of Islam? If the history says who that person had been, why Shiite and Sunny groups have different idea about the successor of Muhammad(PBUH)? Please make it clear to me brother Mohsen! Thank you in advnace!

All the best,
Behnam, 13 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: heart is more delicious

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

I envy your strong digestive system or better to nominate it grinder. Thanks for testing camel’s meat as well as its attachments (متعلقات ) and recommending them.
You know, I don’t like meat, and try to eat meat as little as possible. However, I try to add other alternatives such as egg, dairy products, beans, so on to get the essential amount of protein required for my body. On the other hand, I guess my stomach is pampered by avoiding some types of food and stuff-- I was teased by my friends several times for avoiding junk foods and packaged things (قاقا لی لی ) that may be unhealthy and have low nutritional value. I’ve got my own package in my handbag which mostly contained of nuts, dried fruits, fruit leather, so on. My digestive system is trained to grind some particular sorts of food and stuff. LOL

However, I always asked myself why about every unhealthy food should be tasty and delicious? Why are bad deeds and actions more tempting? Why….? Winking!

Oh thanks for sharing that picture. But let me keep speechless regarding my unchanged idea about the ugliness of that animal. Winking!

Mohsen wrote:
about the gender of infant , I tell you indirectly ,dish antenna was my sister‘ lot , not telescopic, do you know what the gender infant?

Moving on the gender of your sister’s cutie, I have to confess that I’m not that genius to solve your puzzle. I asked myself why Mohsen should have made such a puzzle to evaluate my IQ (heheheheee) while he had already used (she) as a pronoun in her former statements. You should have pointed to other clues such as default colors selected for girl and boy (pink & blue) to make me guess what I was expected to guess.

Anyway, your puzzle provoked my imaginative power to make a funny story. I imagined what if Mohsen had his own sonography clinic. Let’s see…
A young couple visits Mohsen’s clinic to make sure about the health and gender of their infant. After applying gel on the pregnant lady’s abdomen, moving the probe on it, and looking at the monitor precisely, her husband will hastily ask Dr. Mohsen about the gender of their infant while he is shedding the tears of happiness from his two eager eyes (LOL). Dr. Mohsen will make that puzzle and ask him to guess what the gender of their infant is with a sly smile on his face. Oops… I can’t imagine the ending of this story… heheheheeeeee

Story by: Hurieh

Dear Mohsen, I’m not a nutritionist and won’t prescribe any particular diet for you. But I’ll give you some general recommendations over this issue.

You know, I disapprove of some nutritionists who suggest some tough diets for their clients to lose weight. Have you noticed that a large number of people who follow some particular tough diets either give up at the beginning, or gain more weight after reaching to their ideal weight? So, something must be wrong.

You know, even a person with strong willpower and perseverance will probably fail to follow a strict diet and avoid eating delicious foods less than what his body needs in a long run. Suppose a person who had been following a though diet for about 6 months and reaches to his ideal weight. After being satisfied with his new weight and shape he will resume his former lifestyle. What will happen? He will reach to his former overweight status or even worse very soon. Then he may experience the cycle of losing-gaining weight several times which is called “yo-yo dieting”. In most cases, they give up and lose their hope forever.
Now, what’s the solution?

With consideration of the fact that our body needs all types of nutrients including protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamin, so on, they can eat whatever they like but in a different way. They should skip foods containing of carbohydrate, sugar (or any type of artificial sweeteners) and starch (rice, bread, potato, spaghetti , …) as much as they can and add other alternatives that make them eat less such as salad and vegetable to their meals. They should try to add more natural substances to their diet such as olive oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, so on—I wonder whether the oil labeled as natural and we get from supper market is really natural(winking).

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: heart is more delicious (II)

Post by Hurieh »

Some experts recommend to divide their food in more portions—for example: five meals per day instead of three meals.
I'm not sure but I personally don’t think it’s a good idea. The dietary need differs in every person according to different factors such as age, gender, career, blah, blah. So I think they’d better start eating whenever they feel hunger and stop eating before they feel complete satiety –what our holy prophet Mohammad (PBUH) had also recommended.
Some people are used to snack between meals. They should avoid snacking between meals as much as possible--especially snacking nuts that raise calories and some fruits that have sugar. It should be noted that eating large amounts of sweet fruits which contain of glucose and fructose raise triglyceride level especially in women.

Regular exercise and healthy sleep pattern shouldn’t be forgotten too.

And finally, they should keep in mind that they are supposed to lose their weight only once and keep it forever with sticking to their healthy lifestyle.

Dear Mohsen, this story is too long and I’m lacking enough time and concentration digging this issue. I have to finish writing an article very soon. I personally determined to make some changes in my lifestyle after holy month of Ramadan. Changing my nutritional diet and doing regular exercise and relaxation activities are also included in my program. I may write more about my new determinations as soon as I possibly can. Hope you’ll successfully reach to your ideal weight very soon. Winking…

Sincerely,
Hurieh
Aug 14th/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Arif's Sixth Reply!

Post by behnam »

Comment by arif saeed 14 hours ago
Well Dear Behnam

You prevented me from expressing sentimentally, but you, yourself have turned back from your own principle set by yourself. Anyway Whatever you quoted the event regarding Abo Baker (R.A) and Umer (R.A) is the viewpoints of Shi'ah sect. I don't need to comment as I said in the beginning of this debate for the sake of Peace.

The translation of cited verse is below, so those who can't understand Arabic can get it.

Al-Quran [19:30]

"The child proclaimed, “I am Allah’s bondman; He has given me the Book and made me a Herald of the Hidden (a Prophet).”

Can you let me know what is the relation of this verse with the selection of Caliph. The prophet (peace be upon him) were chosen by Allah Almighty, whereas the selection of caliphs, rulers, presidents, Prime Ministers have to be elected/selected by the people as per criteria which varies from country to country. However, the age from all aspects important, therefore is fixed whatever age may be. You should read my whole comments, especially the first the first reply to your queries, thoroughly and carefully, which have full of logic.

what would happen if Ali was present there at that moment. Would Ali offer himself as a candidate for the post?", You replied "God knows better!

Is it logical reply?
In response to my query "

The Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him) gave the title of "Saddique" (Trustworthy) to Abo Baker for whom bearing doubt means bearing doubt against the judgement of Muhammad. There may be many reasons behind his silence in the matter of selecting successor. One of the reasons I may easily figure out that those who believed his prophecy would not create suspicion for his companions gentleness and honesty of whom had already been testified by the prophet himself.

The protest against the selection of Umer (R.A) is now unacceptable since he proved himself the most successful administrator not only the history of Islam, but also in the history of the world. Many western historian admired the great of Umer (R.A) who gave proper system of justice, education, police, etc. The wisdom of Abo Baker had been proven. The question rose against the selection of first two caliphs in the government of third caliph was nothing but avert gesture of jealousy by the enemy of Islam. That event had separated believers and unbelievers.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 10 mins ago

Dear brother Arif Saeed,

Many thanks for your patience, tolerance, and kindness. Thank you once again for your useful replies. It seems your English and Arabic are excellent. Neither my English, nor my Arabic is good. Above it, my general knowledge of Islam is so poor.

Dear brother, you keep calling me a suspicious person, but your posts heavily imply that you have a very suspicious mind. I meant age cannot be more important than some factors such as wisdom, piety, knowledge of Islam, justice, courage which are essentially important for a Caliph. In order to support my claim, I gave some available evidence from Quran and history! After the death of Moaviye(R.A), his son Yazid(R.A) became caliph. He was young, but people didn't challenged his خلافت! What does it mean? It mean even in the world of Arab(Islam) at that era, it was acceptable to have young Caliph.

Prophet of Islam had given some tittles such as "Seif-Al-Islam_Zubeir" and "Talhat-Al-Kheir", but those tittles were all temporary. According to history, those tittles could not guarantee their piety and Islamic lives.

Dear brother Arif, suppose I challenged the tittle of "Saddigh" and the whole basis on which you rely and say all the stories are completely untrue, what would you do? You would try to give some evidence from history, by narrating some 'Hadith' to support it, wouldn't you?

According to some Sunny references, neither Abo Baker(R.A) had been "Saddigh" nor Umer(R.A) had been "Farugh". Let's forget these issues and consider Abo baker(R.A) as the greatest "Sadegh" of the world of Islam at that era. Was that enough for taking that post?

I want you to study the history of Islam in your own Sunny references. I guess you will agree that Abo Baker(R.A) had not been titled as "Saddigh" by Muhammad(PBUH).

First, let's focus on Abo Baker(R.A). After knowing this man we will study Umer(R.A) and Usman(R.A) and Ali.

Thank you for your patience.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen's Third Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by mohsen 1 hour ago
Dear Brother Arif Saeed and Behnam,

Our prophet (PBUH ) named his successor (Ali-A/S) for many times , I clear it by following article which is written based on Sunni references , and later tell you what has happened in Ghadir Khumm , where prophet Mohammad introduce his successor ( Ali-A/S) in front of 120000 people .

Once a person told me that Abu Bakr is more knowledgeable than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). I asked him how ?! He said "because Abu Bakr understood that he should assign a person as his successor to keep the system and community working in order. As it is well-known Abu Bakr assigned Umar as his successor. But the Prophet failed to realize this important task that the Islamic community needs a qualified leader after him, or perhaps it was not important for the prophet that who is going to take over the power after him"!
When I heard that, I started asking the following question from myself: Is it possible that the Prophet of Islam (pbuh) who has tried hard to implement Islam, and tolerated a lot of problems, disasters, and paid big price to establish Islam in Arabian peninsula, leaves people without assigning any person to keep this religion alive after him?! The religion that is to be the last religion of God for this world; the religion that was supposed to be for every nation all over the world both inwardly and outwardly (political authority). What happened that we Muslims are in this miserable situation in the world for centuries? What happened that the chain of successors/rulers (Ulul-Amr) has reached to people like King Husain, Saddam Husain, Husni Mubarak, ...? Something is terribly wrong!
Yes, The problem is leadership and Guardianship. Was this problem not so important for prophet or didn't he take it seriously? Of course, he did take it serious and he must have assigned a chain of successors (Caliphs) who where the most qualified as the head of Islamic state and as the guardian of Shari'ah (divine law).
Another question that came out to my mind was that: Are Allah and His prophet more qualified to assign the Caliphs, or people? Is Islam on the basis of democracy (government of people over people) or on the basis of theocracy (Kingdom of Allah over the earth)? The history of Islam testifies that the government after the death of prophet was neither democratic nor theocratic. Just a few people gathered in "Saqifah bani Saaedah" and assigned Abu Bakr as Caliph while Imam Ali was busy with the burial of the holy prophet in Medina.
Is it our choice as to whom should be a Prophet or it is Allah's choice?
Can we select Prophet by Shura? The same goes for assigning the successor of Prophet (pbuh), for Allah knows best who is the most qualified for this position. It seems very strange that a deputy of a chief is assigned by any person other than him. Deputy of God (or prophet) is only assigned by God (or prophet), and it is not the people's business! There are many examples in Quran where Allah states that He is the one who assigns a successor on the earth. Allah, Exalted He is, states in Quran:
"O' David, we assigned you as Caliph (successor) on the earth ..." (Quran 38:26)
He also states:
"... We have assigned you (Abraham) as Imam (leader) for people ..." (Quran 2:124)
As we see, Caliph/Imam for the mankind is assigned by Allah. See also 2:30 (about Adam). Even Prophet Moses, when he wanted to go to Miqaat, did not ask people to form a Shura to assign a Caliph for him. Quran tells us that:
(Moses said: "O' Allah) assign me a vizier from my family, (that is) my brother Aaron (Haroon) ...," (Allah) said: "We granted your requests, O' Moses." (Quran 20:29-36).
Allah, Exalted, also said:
"Surely We gave the book to Moses and assigned his brother Aaron as his vizier." (Quran 25:35).
Allah also said:
"... And Moses said unto his brother Aaron: Take my place among the people." (Quran 7:142).
Notice that "Ukhlufni" and "Khalifa" (Caliph) are exactly from the same root.
In this connection, let us take a look at the following interesting tradition in Sahih al-Bukhari:
The Messenger of Allah said to Ali: "Your position to me is like the position of Aaron (Haroon) to Moses, except that there shall be no Prophet after me"
Sunni References:
(1) Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English version, Traditions 5.56, 5.700
(2) Sahih Muslim, Arabic, v4, pp 1870-71
(3) Sunan Ibn Majah, p12
(4) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, p174
(5) al-Khasa'is, by al-Nisa'i, pp 15-16
(6) Mushkil al-Athar, by al-Tahawi, v2, p309
The Prophet (PBUH) thereby meant that as Moses had left behind Aaron to look after his people when he went to Miqaat (meeting Allah), in the same way he was leaving Ali behind to look after the affairs of Islam after he met Allah (i.e., his death). Let this reminder be food for thought for the possessors of pure heart and open mind.
The above verses of Quran concerning Aaron show that even the prophet does not assign his deputy/successor, and it is rather Allah who does that. Prophet Moses prayed to Allah and requested that Aaron becomes his deputy, and Allah approved the suggestion/request of Prophet Moses (AS)
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My 8th Comment!

Post by behnam »

Comment by Behnam 30 minutes ago
Dear brother Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your comment full of new things. It seems you and brother Arif are experts at Islamic issues. I cannot have professional discussion, since I am not good at Islamic subjects.

Brother Mohsen, let's stay only on one branch of this big tree. You brought a verse from Quran, saying '...your vali(ولی) is someone who gives his ring while he is praying'. I believe, one sign is enough. We don't need to make things complicated. Please tell me clearly: Who was that person who gave his ring when he had been praying? What history says about this event? If history clearly says who that person had been, why didn't people follow God's direct addressing? I think one sign is enough for people who are believers. What you have written about the ring is not a 'Hadith' to doubt. It can be inferred from the verse that God has clearly addressed the right person. What is the reason for this much conflict on leadership? That's really strange! It seems both Shiite and Sunny groups are involved in some political discussion instead of following God and his instructions! Why some professional experts don't gather to put their heads together to find out who had been the ring giver while praying??? This can help all Muslims in the world.

Dear brother Mohsen, please make the story of the main ring giver clear to me, and let me know why Muslims didn't(and still don't) follow that guy(the ring giver). Please write as simple as possible by the way.Thank you.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 August, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Mohsen wrote:The USA president recently in his speech in the university of Washington ,said that America will have lost something more precious: America’s credibility as a leader of diplomacy and the anchor of the international system.” :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A country who attack to Iraq ,Libya , Syria , Afghanistan without UN back , the country which supported Sadam Hossien attacked to Iran for 8 years ,the leader of this country consider his country as the leader of diplomacy, the US government hides his face behind of some mottos like leader of diplomacy , defend of human rights ,freedom and democracy, but killing thousands of people in war.

The behavior of this country leads the world to another world war. This country behavior is an excuse for other county to achieve their goal by force ,the same as Russia when invaded to the Crimea and got it by military force , Putin said ,did the USA get permission of UN for attacking to Iraq , Afghanestan , Lybia..

I think everybody can talk about human rights expect USA and its allies in Europe

Hi

PERMISSION GRANTED UNDER DECLARATION OF WAR

Please see vote. I am so sorry in some of them I couldn't do the copy and paste for the vote, but I did my best to bring the information.

DECLARATION of WAR

A declaration of war is a formal declaration issued by a national government indicating that a state of war exists between that nation and another. The document Declarations of War and Authorizations for the Use of Military Force: Historical Background and Legal Implications gives an extensive listing and summary of statutes which are automatically engaged upon the US declaring war.
"[T]he text of the October Resolution itself spells out justifications for a war and frames itself as an 'authorization' of such a war."[1] in effect saying an authorization suffices for declaration and what some may view as a formal Congressional "Declaration of War" was not required by the Constitution.
Last edited by Divinna on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

A country who attack to Iraq ,Libya , Syria , Afghanistan without UN back.

IRAQ
Persian Gulf War
Iraq
UNSCR 678, 1990
George H. W. Bush
UNSCR 689, 1991

Persian Gulf War
Iraq
H.R.J. Res. 77
January 12, 1991. 52–47 250–183 George H.W. Bush
The United Nations Security Council drew up terms for the cease-fire, April 3, 1991

Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991
The Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution (short title) (Pub.L. 102–1) or Joint Resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces pursuant to United Nations Security Council Resolution 678 (official title), was the United States Congress's January 14, 1991 authorization of the use of U.S. military force in the Gulf War.
President George H. W. Bush requested a Congressional joint resolution on January 8, 1991, one week before the January 15, 1991 deadline issued to Iraq specified by the November 29, 1990 United Nations United Nations Security Council Resolution 678. President Bush had deployed over 500,000 U.S. troops without Congressional authorization to Saudi Arabia and the Persian Gulf region in the preceding five months in response to Iraq's August 2, 1990 invasion of Kuwait.
United Nations Security Council resolution 678 , adopted on 29 November 1990, after reaffirming resolutions 660, 661, 662, 664, 665, 666, 667, 669, 670, 674 and 677 (all 1990), the Council noted that despite all the United Nations efforts, Iraq continued to defy the Security Council
The Council, recognising its responsibility to uphold international peace and security, offered Iraq one final chance to implement Resolution 660 (1990) which demanded that Iraq withdraw its forces unconditionally from Kuwait to the positions in which they were located on 1 August 1990, the day before the invasion of Kuwait. If Iraq did not implement the resolution by 15 January 1991, Member States were authorised to use all necessary means to uphold and implement Resolution 660 (1990), requesting Member States to keep the Council informed on their decisions. This was the legal authorisation for the Gulf War, as Iraq did not withdraw by the deadline.[1]
Resolution 678 was adopted by 12 votes to 2 against (Cuba, Yemen) and one abstention from the People's Republic of China. China, which had usually vetoed such resolutions authorising action against a state, abstained in an attempt to ease sanctions placed on it after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989,[2] and Cuba's position was contradictory as it had voted for or abstained on previous resolutions relating to Iraq, but did not support Resolution 678.[3] Various members of the Council were rewarded with economic incentives as a result of their 'yes' vote, and those who initially opposed the resolution were discouraged from voting 'no' with the idea of economic penalties, particularly by the United States.[4] Yemen, which voted against, saw its workers expelled from Saudi Arabia and had aid programmes to the country stopped by the United States, World Bank and International Monetary Fund.[5]
The relatively clear authority granted to Member States in this case contrasts with the disputed legality of U.S. actions in the Iraq disarmament crisis of 2002–03. The extent of authority that United Nations Security Council Resolution 1441 gave is the subject of disagreement.
United Nations Security Council resolution 689, adopted unanimously on 9 April 1991, after recalling Resolution 687 (1991), the Council noted a report by the Secretary-General and decided to establish the United Nations Iraq–Kuwait Observation Mission to monitor the demilitarized zone between Iraq and Kuwait, known as the Kuwait–Iraq barrier.
Acting under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, the Council established the Mission for an initial period of six months, deciding to review the question of its termination every six months. Its presence was to deter border violations and monitor hostile or potentially hostile action mounted by either country against the other.[1]
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

LIBYA

Libyan Civil War
Libya
UNSCR 1973, 2011 Barack Obama
Debellation of the Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, October 31, 2011

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973
United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, on the situation in Libya, is a measure that was adopted on 17 March 2011. The Security Council resolution was proposed by France, Lebanon, and the United Kingdom.[1][2]
Ten Security Council members voted in the affirmative (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Gabon, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, and permanent members France, the United Kingdom, and the United States). Five (Brazil, Germany, and India, and permanent members China and Russia) abstained, with none opposed.[3]
The resolution formed the legal basis for military intervention in the Libyan Civil War, demanding "an immediate ceasefire" and authorizing the international community to establish a no-fly zone and to use all means necessary short of foreign occupation to protect civilians.[4]
Key points[edit]
The resolution, adopted under Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter:
• demands the immediate establishment of a ceasefire and a complete end to violence and all attacks against, and abuses of, civilians;
• imposes a no-fly zone over Libya;
• authorizes all necessary means to protect civilians and civilian-populated areas, except for a "foreign occupation force";
• strengthens the arms embargo and particularly action against mercenaries, by allowing for forcible inspections of ships and planes;
• imposes a ban on all Libyan-designated flights;
• imposes an asset freeze on assets owned by the Libyan authorities, and reaffirms that such assets should be used for the benefit of the Libyan people;
• extends the travel ban and assets freeze of United Nations Security Council Resolution 1970 to a number of additional individuals and Libyan entities;
• establishes a panel of experts to monitor and promote sanctions implementation.
Arming anti-Gaddafi forces[edit]
On the face of it, the arms embargo imposed by paragraph 9 of resolution 1970 would prevent arms being supplied to anyone in Libya. However, the resolution qualifies resolution 1970 with the wording "all necessary measures, notwithstanding paragraph 9 of resolution 1970" if in so doing it would protect civilians. Hillary Clinton has argued that, though arming anti-Gaddafi forces was not being proposed at present, it would be legal to do so.[5]

Voting[edit]
Approved (10) Abstained (5) Opposed (0)
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Colombia
• France
• Gabon
• Lebanon
• Nigeria
• Portugal
• South Africa
• United Kingdom
• United States
• Brazil
• China
• Germany
• India
• Russia

United Nations Security Council Resolution 1973, on the situation in Libya, is a measure that was adopted on 17 March 2011. The Security Council resolution was proposed by France, Lebanon, and the United Kingdom.[1][2]
Ten Security Council members voted in the affirmative (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Gabon, Lebanon, Nigeria, Portugal, South Africa, and permanent members France, the United Kingdom, and the United States). Five (Brazil, Germany, and India, and permanent members China and Russia) abstained, with none opposed.[3]
The resolution formed the legal basis for military intervention in the Libyan Civil War, demanding "an immediate ceasefire" and authorizing the international community to establish a no-fly zone and to use all means necessary short of foreign occupation to protect civilians.[4]
Divinna

Post by Divinna »

Syria
Multinational Force in Lebanon
Shia militias, Druze miltias, Syria
UNSCR 425, 1978
UNSCR 426, 1978 Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan
U.S. forces withdrew in 1984

United Nations Security Council Resolution 425
United Nations Security Council Resolution 425, adopted on March 19, 1978, five days after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon, called on Israel to withdraw immediately its forces from Lebanon and established the United Nations Interim Force In Lebanon (UNIFIL). It was adopted by 12 votes to none; Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union abstained, and China did not participate.
U.N. Security Council Resolution 425 was issued five days after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon on March 14, 1978, in what was referred to as Operation Litani.
The stated objective of the Operation Litani was to clear out the PLO bases located inside Lebanon, south of the Litani River, in order to better secure northern Israel.
Following Lebanese government claims, the United Nations, driven by the United States, began seeking a peacekeeping force for the area that Israel had occupied in order to bring about a withdrawal of the Israeli forces, and to reintroduce the authority of the Lebanese government in southern Lebanon.
These efforts culminated in Resolution 425, during the 2074th meeting of the United Nations Security Council on March 19, 1978. That led to the formation of UNIFIL, the objective of which was to confirm Israeli withdrawal from Lebanon, restore international peace and security, and help the Lebanese Government restore its effective authority in the area
United Nations Security Council Resolution 426
United Nations Security Council Resolution 426, adopted on March 19, 1978, written the same day as resolution 425, approved of the Secretary-General's report on its implementation and in-turn established the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon for 6 months, to continue operation thereafter if the Council so decides.
The resolution was adopted by 12 votes to none; Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union abstained and the People's Republic of China did not participate in voting