Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Isfahan!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine. In order to participate in a conference, I was in Isfahan on Wednesday and Thursday. Isfahan is a beautiful city. On Wednesday afternoon, I met Elham in Imam Square, in front of Alighapoo. There were many tourists. The majority of them were from Holland! Strange, isn't it? Let me tell you some stories:

1) I saw two ladies shopping. From their appearance it was easy to guess that they were from Europe. I had a very short conversation with them:

Behnam: Hi, how are you? Where are you from?
One of the ladies: Hi, we are well, thanks. Holland.
Behnam: I didn't get, sorry, where?
The other lady: Holland, Holland!
Behnam: Oh, what a nice country! Welcome to Iran. What are you doing in Iran?
The lady showed a bag and said: Thanks, shopping, we are shopping.
Behnam: Where are your husbands?
The lady: They are in Holland.
Behnam: Why didn't you come with them?
The lady laughed and said: We don't like them!
Behnam: Don't you worry that your husbands may marry to someone else in your absence?
The lady pointed to herself and smiled when saying: Why should he do that? He had the best!
Behnam: Enjoy shopping, have a good trip! Bye!
Ladies together: Thank you for speaking. Bye

2) I was with Elham. We were walking in the Imam square. The weather was cold. It was windy. We saw a couple taking photo of Imam Mosque. I started a conversation with them.

Behnam: Hi, how are you? Where are you from?
The man: Helloooo, we are from Holland.
Behnam: Oh my God! How many people from Holland are here right now. A few minutes ago I had a short conversation with two ladies from Holland.
The wife: Our country is a small country. ...
Behnam: Your country is called the land of flower, many beautiful flowers ..roses in different colours
The lady(wife): Yes, yes, beautiful.
Behnam: How do you think about here and people?
The man and woman together: Beautiful, unique, wonderful
Behnam: I don't see in beauties on these walls...
The lady(wife): You are blind!(Laughing)
Behnam: I am not blind, because right now I see a beautiful lady in front of me!!!
The man laughed, and in a very wise way I pointed to him and said: You are her husband, sorry...
The man: That's Ok! No problem!

Elham strated talking to the lady and I talked with the man. It was cold, the lady was shaking from coldness...

We saw a lot of tourists. They had professional cameras. They were taking photo of things which seem ordinary to us!

I will write about the trip again.

The attached image is a photo of 33-pol(33 bridges)! Zayanderood was fantastic, lovely, beautiful!

All the best,
Behnam, 13 November, 2015

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Isfaham(Part Two)

Post by behnam »

We(Elham and I) searched for a place to drink tea. I love tea very much. Elham asked some people for address of some traditional coffee shops. We followed the address and after searching, we found that place. The place was really dirty. I even didn't enter the place. From outside, I saw some boys and girls were smoking Hubble-bubble! I refused to enter there and Elham agreed.

We searched for another place. We found somewhere, again a traditional place for drinking tea and eating food. The place was dirty and smelly. We had no choice. We sat on a table, and asked for some tea. A cup of tea costed us 4000 Toman! Even a big glass of Vodka can be cheaper than it! Can you believe it? A very small cup of tea was more than one US Dollar!!! We had to pay for the photos of some silly kings painted on walls and everywhere! By the way, the place was smelly, as if a baby with dirty ...was there! Some old copper pots...traditional! Tof tu in sonnati budan!

Isfahan was beautiful, but I couldn't find a proper place to eat broth! There were many restaurants and fast food shops, but the quality of food was poor and the price was high. The tables were dirty even in a very famous hotel next to 33-pol!

I didn't eat dinner in Isfahan. In our hotel, I ate some cakes instead. Next day, in the morning, I ate breakfast in the hotel. At noon I left Isfahan, without eating lunch. I got home at 20:30.

I will write again about the trip.

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Wooseok

Thank you very much for your informative post. I learned new things out of your great post.

You know, I’m too bad at politics, and dislike it. However, it is interesting to know that USA has a finger in every pie. Once I tuned in to a documentary program which was made by a US citizen. It was kind of a scandal in which it was trying to awaken the audiences about what US is doing to the innocent people around the world in the name of “human right’, and an eye-opener for me. Unfortunately, I have little time to explain what that program showed about dark face of US and its policies. I also don’t mean to make my post political. But I’m trying to say that many factors can affect our culture and traditions. War can be an important factor besides many other different factors.

The history of my lovely country, Iran, also contains the bitter memories of war. The Iran–Iraq War, as the 20th century's longest conventional war, lasted from 1980 to 1988. Iranians could victoriously prohibit Iraqi’s army invasion to our country and reach triumph after 8-year non-stop defense. However, we are still facing several negative consequences of that war. We believe that the war hasn’t ended up. There are different enemies, in colorful faces, and with using a variety of tricks that are trying to affect our culture and unity. By the way, my country is aware of these invisible threats to our unity, culture, and beliefs, and applies different ways and strategies to keep our current political stability. That’s why we are trying to save the memories of 8-year war with Iraq and to deliver them to the new generation through books, movies, commemorations, so on.

LeeWooseok wrote:
Considering the history of Korea, geographic factor like peninsula has affected to Korea history and culture. Of course, history and culture are very comprehensive and complex things. Yet, could you give me an opinion about history and culture? What will the main cause be for culture or history?
I’m afraid, I have little information about foreign countries as well as Korea. But as I told you before, many different factors may influence the culture of a country. We should track them and control their effects on our culture.

For example, Iran has been under US sanctions during a few years ago. The sanctions have had both positive and negative effects on our economy, politics, culture, so on. After these years, however, US is trying to reach agreement with Iran. Anyway, we know that peaceful relationships with US and European countries will also have its positive and negative effects.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 13th/ 2015
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: It is raining

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Setareh

WoW… I’m so delighted for this fabulous news. Glad to hear that you enjoyed all those rainy days.

What a great description of rain dear Setareh! We haven’t had any other rainy day in Yazd yet. However, you put me in the picture with your great description of rain. My power of imagination held my hand and took me to your place. Let’s see how I imagined it…

A walker on an untouched long tree-lined road … the road which looks endless due to fairly thick fog… the fog that makes saturated moist air to breathe… the breaths that fill up the lungs with the moisture… the moisture which has completely soaked falling leaves… the leaves under the feet… the feet of the walker who loves wandering in the rain….and the rain which is the most beautiful miracle of the nature.

Yes…Let’s call it the miracle of the nature which enlightens watchful eyes, uplifts willing souls, creates beautiful curve of smile on faces, gives new life to any dried field, and makes you feel you have fallen in love with every single corner of the world around you. All you see is beautiful when it rains, and the rain is all beauty.

Look forward to your lovely posts.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 13th/ 2015
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: you spot me at once, Hurieh!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi dear Andrew

Long time, no see. Upon I saw your post here, I told myself "Look... Who is here?... Am I day-dreaming? " smiling!

Dear Andrew, Your post, after your long absence, brought us joy and happiness. Please show your highlighted presence by writing to us in this lovely forum. This place will be much warmer and more friendly with having you with us too.

We all are looking forward to your forthcoming posts, and always proud of you.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 13th/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Isfaham(Part Three)

Post by behnam »

Elham will witness to what I say. She got embarrassed, you know why? At the place I paid 11900 Toman for three small cup of tea, the waiter came to us and in a very impolite way said: Are you leaving or staying? I answered: We are leaving...He added: I don't ask you to leave, I am asking you to pay for the tea you had!!!! Very impolite of him!

We wanted to take a taxi. A taxi driver stopped and I asked him for the price, he said 8000 Toman. I said thank you, but he got angry and said how much do you like to pay? I answered: Thank you, ..but he got angry as if we hadn't the right to disagree!...

Another taxi driver asked us: Where are you going? I said: Nowhere, we are standing here. He got angry!!!!

Isfahani people love money, and they think other people must give them what they ask for!

On the one bank of the river I asked a taxi driver about the price of going to ..hotel. He said: 15000 Toman! On the second bank of the river I asked a taxi driver..he said 12000 Toman! Finally, I agreed to give 10000 Toman!

I will write about the trip more!

You can see one of the traditional stuff in the attached photo! These were on the traditional coffee shop way!!!!

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Isfaham(Part Four)

Post by behnam »

Old people were really kind and understanding. Elham frequently asked the addresses of some places in her Njafabadi accent, they gave the addresses in a very kind and polite way.

Most of the streets were tree-lined and beautiful. It was nice walking in the streets. It was enjoyable too. However, in terms of driving, I can easily say that most of the drivers were careless about the driving laws and rules. I am not going to make you image a negative picture of Isfahan. As every city, both negative and positive points can be noticed there too. Zayanderood and its banks were clean, but it is not possible to deny the unusual love of the majority of Isfahani people for money! This is an essential characteristics which has major impacts on every feature of life. The love of money is the root of all devils in the world.

I believe Isfahan is a very nice place to walk and to enjoy walking. It is a safe city. However, money-based things don't seem normal in Isfahan.

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi friends

Hope you are all fine.
Yes,on Wendsday Behnam was in Esfahan and we met. But I'm very sad. Why? Well,I've always wished to meet Behnam in Esfahan. I always imagined he would enjoy his time in Esfahan with me and it would be a very sweet memory for both of us. But alas...our dreams don't always come true as good as we wish!!!

I was so happy that I can meet my best friend again. I wanted to be good host and make an memorable meeting. You can't imagine how excited I was that I can talk face to face and eye to eye to whom I've had my most heart to heart talks of my life with for 6 years in virtual world....but things didn't go well :-(

I wish it was summer so we didn't need to look for such places...if the weather were good we could seat beside Zayanderud river and I took a thermos of tea and summer fruits and homemade meal with me!
I thought we would go to a good restaurant and spend a nice time together but things turned so bad and Dear Behnam got angry at last.

I'm so so so sad }: }: }: }:

I feel ashamed...

Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

To my lovely kind-hearted Elham!

Post by Hurieh »

My lovely gold-hearted friend, Elham, Hiii

You can't imagine how much I missed you dear, and you won't believe how surprised I was when I saw you online on the forum. That's why I immediately sent you a PM . I hope you have read it. Dear Elham, I always complain about you and your disloyalty at my heart. I tell myself " What does make Elham forget her friends on this forum?"

By the way, don't be sad please. Dear Behnam is a considerate person. He knows pretty well that it was not your fault that you couldn't enjoy your meeting fully. Don't worry...You'll meet each other in nice places again and enjoy it fully.

I'm always thinking about you and look forward to your next lovely posts.

Regards,
hurieh
Nov 14th/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Isfahan(Part Five)

Post by behnam »

I really enjoyed meeting Elham and walking with her. We talked a lot. We talked about many things. We also laughed a lot. What happened to us wasn't Elham's fault. I don't know why she is sad. I don't know why-on the phone- in order to defend Isfahani people she spoke to me in a very bad way. I don't care about eating at all. I don't care about money at all. I don't love eating. For me, eating is not an important issue. By the way, I was in mission, so all travelling expenses will be paid back to my by the organization. Therefore, I wasn't worried about my stomach and money at all!

Maybe our dear friend Mohsen gets angry with me too. I am writing what exactly happened. I am not exaggerating. I am not judging. It is obvious that judging a nation by considering a few samples of study is not fair. However, some facts cannot be deniable.

Some people may think I am optimistic about Tabriz and pessimistic about Isfahan. Not at all! I often criticize Tabrizi people for being much too much selfish, easily affected, and fanatical. It is a famous saying that Azeri people are mostly digital; either 0 or 1! That's true somehow.

Anyway, I don't mean to judge about nations, but I have the right to write the report of my trip; including what I saw and what happened, negatively or positively. Elham's sensitivity to this report makes no sense.

It wasn't my first trip to Isfahan. I'd been there many times. My cousins are living in Feiz street. When I was walking with Elham, I mentioned to Feiz street but she didn't noticed. One of my cousins has got married to an Isfahani girl. I am not unfamiliar with Isfahan and its culture.

Once again I should say, as every place, Isfahan has got some positive and some negative sides. Everybody has the right for criticizing. I criticize my parents, let alone Isfahan and Tabriz...!

I still don't know why Elham got angry and used bad languages on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( You may say; "Behnam is too open today. Behnam shouldn't make everything clear. Those things are personal and private". You are right, but I expected nothing from Elham. I stiil expect nothing from her. I went to meet her, to speak with her, to walk and talk with her, and I happily did it. But, it is really strange of her; using bad languages on the phone in order to defend Isfahan! My heart is really heavy! Facts are facts! Am I lying? If I am lying, just stop me, but I have the right to write what I saw and how I was treated.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My favourite color!

Post by behnam »

These are some of my personal things; my car, my shirt, my beads, my perfume, and my pen! You can also see my sport clothes and trainers, but half of my head! :lol: {-: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 14 November, 2015

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

What a luck!!

Post by reindeer »

Hey musicians, drag Behnam's stuff to the museum! Yet let him use the car - great physicists mustn't go to the job on foot.
LeeWooseok

Post by LeeWooseok »

Hurieh wrote:Dear Wooseok

Thank you very much for your informative post. I learned new things out of your great post.

You know, I’m too bad at politics, and dislike it. However, it is interesting to know that USA has a finger in every pie. Once I tuned in to a documentary program which was made by a US citizen. It was kind of a scandal in which it was trying to awaken the audiences about what US is doing to the innocent people around the world in the name of “human right’, and an eye-opener for me. Unfortunately, I have little time to explain what that program showed about dark face of US and its policies. I also don’t mean to make my post political. But I’m trying to say that many factors can affect our culture and traditions. War can be an important factor besides many other different factors.

The history of my lovely country, Iran, also contains the bitter memories of war. The Iran–Iraq War, as the 20th century's longest conventional war, lasted from 1980 to 1988. Iranians could victoriously prohibit Iraqi’s army invasion to our country and reach triumph after 8-year non-stop defense. However, we are still facing several negative consequences of that war. We believe that the war hasn’t ended up. There are different enemies, in colorful faces, and with using a variety of tricks that are trying to affect our culture and unity. By the way, my country is aware of these invisible threats to our unity, culture, and beliefs, and applies different ways and strategies to keep our current political stability. That’s why we are trying to save the memories of 8-year war with Iraq and to deliver them to the new generation through books, movies, commemorations, so on.

LeeWooseok wrote:
Considering the history of Korea, geographic factor like peninsula has affected to Korea history and culture. Of course, history and culture are very comprehensive and complex things. Yet, could you give me an opinion about history and culture? What will the main cause be for culture or history?
I’m afraid, I have little information about foreign countries as well as Korea. But as I told you before, many different factors may influence the culture of a country. We should track them and control their effects on our culture.

For example, Iran has been under US sanctions during a few years ago. The sanctions have had both positive and negative effects on our economy, politics, culture, so on. After these years, however, US is trying to reach agreement with Iran. Anyway, we know that peaceful relationships with US and European countries will also have its positive and negative effects.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 13th/ 2015

Hello, Hurieh. How are you?
First of all, thank you for your answer.

I agree with your opinion. There are a lot of factors that affect to culture. It is impossible to say that we can definite all culture. According to each culture, it has different factors.

In Korean culture, we have a lot of positive and negative effects in our history. To explain all those effects and causes, the very long time is needed.

Recently, about the national history textbook, we have a lot of conflicts on politics and education. In the meantime, I got an impressive saying from the previous Minister of Health and Welfare, Yoo, Si-min at a discussion. He says, to make healthy and clear society, a variety of point of view are needed to a society. In addition, he put an emphasis that we are not making a conflict but having a competition. We have to have various thinking, and with those varieties, we should make a progress toward the better and mature society.

Several days ago, we got a terror in Paris, France. We are facing the conflicts, and it may be our assignment to resolve those differences of culture, religion, ideology, and something else.

Hurieh, I am honored to exchange our thinking.
Thank you very much.

Lee, Wooseok.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Welcome to Esfahan

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Welcome to Esfahan,
These days the money is killing me, unfortunately I have received several proposals for over time working . Two cases for export ,searching to find a target market ( 100000 Toman per hour).emailing to 300 companies and register in different marking engines.
To get basic information for a research project via internet for 15 days ( each day 300000 for 3 hours).
Translation of two documents for university student in the field of power Electric-distribution grid. ( each page 4000 Toman)
Two contracts with suppliers , for supply and making production line. This is my belong to my boss , but I have the executive manager role , so I have a intensive meetings and visiting the project for three days.
I should cut my writing because everything is turning in front of my head
Regards
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi friends
its really nice to see that two online friends met after having friendship of 6 years . it must be a good experience for both Elham and Behnam :) . how are you Behnam :) God bless your friendship
hi hurieh how are you ?
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Mushaf!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mushaf,

How are you? Long time no see! Where were you? How is life? I hope everything is going well with you.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Money maker Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi great money maker,

How are you? I hope you are fine. WOW! You are making a big amount of money out of your English. You are an efficient English learner. Wonderful! Congratulations!

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Hurieh!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

How are you my dear friend? I've missed you very much.

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Zivar!

Post by behnam »

Hello Zivar,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. How do teaching and learning go? I hope you are enjoying teaching and learning.

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Yes Andrew!

Post by behnam »

Ask musicians to take me and put me in the museum too; beside my things. {-: {-: :lol: {-: {-:

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Walnut tree!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

As you may know, we've got a garden in Marand. There are many fruit trees in the garden. In particular, about 0ne hundred walnut trees are in the garden. In comparison with last year, the harvest was good this year. In terms of quality, it was about 70% of an ideal quality, and in terms of quantity, it was about 50% of an ideal quantity that we often expect from our garden. I hope to host you in our garden in Marand.

In the attached photo, I am showing you the walnuts on a tree. This photo was taken three years ago. :lol: {-: :lol:

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Walnut fruits!

Post by behnam »

My parents were in Marand. They are both retired from teaching. They are old. They go to Marand in April and come back to Tehran in November. Yesterday they came from the long journey. They have brought about 500 Kilograms walnut fruits. They have sold some of them in Marand. Walnuts are mostly exported to Germany. Compaired to other places, like Tuysergan, Shiraz, Sabzevar, Damavand, and some other cities that produce walnuts, the quality of walnuts is better in Marand. This isn't something I claim. This is what people who are involved in buying and selling walnut say. They are actually oily and tasty. :lol: {-: :lol:

I am attaching the photo of some walnuts. The photo was taken a few minutes ago. It is fresh! :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

All the ebst,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Inside the walnuts!

Post by behnam »

In order to take photo and put it here, I broke about 50 walnuts, a few minutes ago. About 5 of them were empty or black. Therefore, only 10% of our walnuts are empty-brained. Hahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol: This is wonderful from quality point of view, since you know, more than 90% of people are empty-brained! {-: {-: :lol: {-: {-:

Anyway, I am joking. I am not supposed to judge about people's brains now. I am attaching a photo to show you the inside of walnuts. Inside of things matter! LOL!

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Apples!

Post by behnam »

We have got some apple trees in the garden too. I am attaching a photo of some apples. They smell nice and look beautiful. :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Inside of one of the Apples!

Post by behnam »

Finally, let me show you the inside of one of the apples. You can see how much bright, white, and crystallized it is. I ate it a few seconds ago. It was really delicious and tasteful.

Nature is not two-faced. As you see, the inside of things are as good as the outside of them. Human beings often manipulate things to make the outside of things look beautiful. However, most of the time, the inside of them go bad, because nature doesn't support hypocrisy!

If I was limited to say only one sentence in order to address the main difference between a good person and devil one, I would say, In good people, the difference between outside and inside is minimum. :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

Those emoticons are put to make the post look beautiful. I am not laughing at all! Actually, I am crying. Wise people can read between the lines.

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Wooseok, hi

I appreciate you for your post. You write clearly and efficiently. I like your style of writing . Please keep up writing more and more for us. You can let us enjoy reading your posts with raising a topic yourself and explaining your point(s) of view about it.
LeeWooseok wrote:
I got an impressive saying from the previous Minister of Health and Welfare, Yoo, Si-min at a discussion. He says, to make healthy and clear society, a variety of point of view are needed to a society. In addition, he put an emphasis that we are not making a conflict but having a competition. We have to have various thinking, and with those varieties, we should make a progress toward the better and mature society.
Yes… I do agree. When the ideas and opinions about something are alike, no one will think and ponder very much. But in contrast, different ideas provoke sense of creativity and make us look at an issue from different points of view. We try to look for more reasonable way(s) to explain our premise(s).

Regarding terrorist attack in France, I have no idea about those who were responsible for it and their intention for doing this criminal act. As I told you before, I don’t like to enter these political games. I also don’t rely on political news because I believe I can’t judge which media and news sources are telling the truth. Every media is trying to highlight the dark aspects of an issue on their own interest. In other words, there are different explanations for a single issue with several news sources. Each one is trying to prove they are right and another side (their opponents) is wrong. Anyway, your explanation over this issue will be welcome.

Look forward to your upcoming brilliant posts.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 20th/ 2015

P.S. Why don’t you click “post reply” key instead of “reply with quote” key? It’s written in red color and is located on the bottom of each page. If you click it, you will see a box with a tool bar. You can write down your lines in the box, and apply necessary changes like size, color, and so on. There is also “preview” key through which you can see the changes you have applied to your text before submitting it.
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Mushaf wrote:
hi hurieh how are you ?
Dear Mushaf, Hiii

Long time, no see dear. How have you been all these days? You just show up in a blink of an eye and then disappear . I wonder why? Smiling! We call it hide-and-seek game. heheheee..Do you know what I mean?

Joking aside, I hope you are doing pretty well and enjoying every single moment of your life. We would like to have you with us and read from you more. Our thoughts and hearts are always with you dear.

Look forward to your forthcoming posts.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 20th/ 2015
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Hi Hurieh!

Post by Hurieh »

behnam wrote:Hi Hurieh,

How are you my dear friend? I've missed you very much.
Dear Behnam, hi

How are you? How do you do? Thank you very much for your caring. I’m doing well. I’m training the students as I used to do.

WOW … I’m envious of you for having this beautiful garden dear. I’m not a greedy guts. I don’t mean I wish I had these much fruits. But I wish I could have a garden like this one that you showed in your post. Then I would walk there and spend some time in the beautiful nature. Breathing deeply in the nature is so amazing and wonderful. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. I imagined myself in the garden among those beautiful green trees of walnut.

By the way, you are so tactful and wise in making connection between things. Your words made me stop and think.

Look forward to your next beautiful posts.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 20th/ 2015
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

What is fact behind the Holocaust

Post by Mohsen »

What is fact behind the Holocaust
If the fact will be revealed , it may changes the history of Europe and Israel , so it is strictly forbidden to speak about Holocaust in western countries , even an old lady is a danger . Countries who speak about freedom of speak , but when their benefit is in danger ,they put their feet on every laws

German media have reported that police have raided the house of 86-year-old Ursula Haverbeck, a German lady who has publicly doubted the Holocaust story.

http://nonalignedmedia.com/2015/06/poli ... t-skeptic/

Haverbeck has been constantly pursued by German authorities for her nonconformist opinions about the Holocaust. In Germany, a self-professed ‘democracy,’ individuals do not have the right to question establishment myths about the Second World War. The public is forced to accept the self-serving interpretations of the winners of World War II under penalty of fines and imprisonment.

Mohsen :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
LeeWooseok

Post by LeeWooseok »

Why don’t you click “post reply” key instead of “reply with quote” key? It’s written in red color and is located on the bottom of each page. If you click it, you will see a box with a tool bar. You can write down your lines in the box, and apply necessary changes like size, color, and so on. There is also “preview” key through which you can see the changes you have applied to your text before submitting it.
Hello, Hurieh.

How are you? Thank you for your complement.
About your question, I think that suggesting all contents that I wrote before is needed to delivery correct answer and to make it easy to read. Is it no useful....?

As you said, we have been in different life and environment, and now we should discriminate those different information correctly. These problems are reality in Korean society. Many people face the sea of information through all kinds of media such as internet and journals. Thus, in my thought, intellect people have a responsibility for suggesting the right direction.

Have a nice day.
Lee Wooseok
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Brother Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi brother Mohsen,

How are you my old valuable and respectful friend? I hope you are enjoying this beautiful autumn, particularly in Isfahan autumn is really fascinating. Walking on the banks of ZayandeRood river and talking with your beloved lady can be interesting and pleasant. I hope you are taking this opportunity to enjoy walking on the banks of the river and having a good chance to meet some foreigners and practice English at the same time.

Brother Mohsen, this thread is the only place we visit regularly and share some of our sadness as well as happiness with some friends. Many of our friends visit this place in a hidden way. They are following us, but we don't know. I personally feel their presence in the thread. This thread means a lot to all of us. There is no doubt about this claim. Therefore, the first priority of us must be keeping this thread safe, alive, and active.

On of the things to keep this place alive and active is avoiding dangers which threaten the thread. One of the most famous threatening dangers is writing about political issues. The other one is writing about religion. These two topics are controversial and heated. These topics create tensions and conflicts. By the way, people have got sort of sensitivity to them. Convincing others is quite impossible in these two areas, because every individual thinks their religion political party are the best.

Brother Mohsen, most of the time, our listeners know what we are saying. They stay silent, but they know the things we are speaking or writing about. Most of the time my students know what I say. I am a talkative person, and I have paid a lot and lost a lot as punishment for my careless mouth and the words has come out of it. However, I have a sense of belonging to this thread. I don't want to have it blocked, banned, suspended, limited, or stopped.

What you've written about holocaust has nothing to do with us. Nobody cares about politics in this place. Who cares? Hurieh, Setareh, old friends Veronica or Marina the great? I am sure, nobody cares about politics. Even our naughty friend Andrew doesn't care about political issues. Therefore, the question is this: Who Mohsen writes to?

Once again, in a brotherly way, I beg you to avoid posting things which threaten the safety of the thread. Please dear Mohsen, swear to God, stop writing about politics and religion. We are neither politicians nor priests! We are not qualified for them.

I apologize for probable tactlessness, rudeness, and impoliteness. You are my valuable friend. I am afraid of making you angry and sad. Dear Mohsen, to be honest, the fear of losing the thread makes me write these things directly. Please forgive me.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Something else!

Post by behnam »

Dear Mohsen,

Look at the lady in the photo more closely. How much money does she need to keep herself as she is in the photo? Look at her teeth. How much food does she eat? look at her necklace. How much does it cost? Look at the books on the shelves. How much money has slept on her personal library? ...

As a rule, if you find out that someone has got mouth and a place for emptying her/his stomach, s/he has come to eat and drink. Even prophets and Imams are not exempted from this essential rule. Adam was sent out from paradise because of his stomach. Stomach is not something simple or ordinary. As long as it is working, one cannot get rid of its orders. Therefore, neither the lady is true, nor others. People are like the clothe of a flag. They move in the direction of wind. The wind itself is in the direction of things which fill stomach, positions, money, and other desires.

Oh Behnam, come on! Who should we trust then? Trustworthy people are those people who give their foods to others, even though they are hungry and empty-stomached themselves. Even in this case we must be careful. Some people do that for fooling others, in the hope of replacing a full stomach with a better position for example. They give their foods to others in order to get fame and then to get the votes of people. They say; "My stomach, be patient and tolerate hunger for a while, I will fill you with better foods soon. Just let me fool people and win the election!" :lol: {-: :lol:

Do I sound pessimistic? The answer is maybe yes. But, let's be fair and look at things carefully. Human beings cannot get rid of eating and drinking. While s/he needs to eat and drink, s/he has to support the people who provide him/her with those needs.

Some people may say; 'Behnam, what about those people who are working and taking a lot of attempts and efforts to fulfill their needs?". You are right, but you have ignored something. Those poor workers; those working people(mardomane zahmatkesh) haven't personal library, valuable necklace, etc. They are struggling for survival. Again as a rule, if one doesn't steal from others, s/he cannot be rich!

I introduced you two important rules. I hope you won't say; "Well Behnam, obeying your rules, we shouldn't trust you." You are right, but who needs your trust? :lol: :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 21 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Trip to Tabriz!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

This is just to let you know I am leaving Tehran today. Tomorrow, I am having a meeting with my supervisor at Tabriz university. After the meeting, I will have a walk in Tabriz and will have broth for lunch. I love broth very much. The whole life is spent on broth making somehow. We are created to make broth! Who got what I mean? Write me in private if you get the point crossing my mind now. :lol: :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stay happy and healthy! Good luck with broth making! LOOOOOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 22 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Trip to Tabriz(Part One)!

Post by behnam »

I was in Tabriz yesterday. I had a meeting with my supervisor. We had a useful discussion about the subject we are going to work on.

A photograph of Shahreyar; a famous poet from Tabriz, is put on the inside wall of the entrance of the rail-station. I am attaching it to this post. The translation of the poem is close to this: Tabriz city sacrifices itself for guests(=Tabrizi people are so hospitable that they sacrifice themselves for their guests); They(Tabrizi people) make kohl from the dust of guests' shoes![This is something difficult to translate. It means that Tabrizi people have great respect for guests. They welcome them warmly).

Visit this city. It is worth visiting; at least once!

All the best,
Behnam, 24 November, 2015

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Trip to Tabriz(Part Two)!

Post by behnam »

Whenever I go to Tabriz I eat a traditional food which is very famous in Azerbaijan. It is called broth. It is a delicious, tasty, nutritious, healthy, and excellent food. Actually, it has been famous in the past. These days people have changed their diets. Its basic ingredients are meat, pea, potato, and onion.

I don't want to propagate broth to you. In my opinion, people have the right to choose their foods. Most of the time, the reign or the geography dictates us what to eat. In other words, people eat what they can find. Anyway, I am attaching the photo of the things; taken yesterday in a traditional tiny local restaurant; 5 minutes before going to my stomach!
{-: {-: :lol: {-: {-:

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Trip to Tabriz(Part Three)!

Post by behnam »

I went to the market to buy some cheese. Tabriz is famous for cheese. The market was not modern. It was old and dirty. On the way, in one of the old lanes, I saw a man selling beet(cooked beetroot). I asked his permission for taking a photo. I am attaching the photo to this post. How loudly he was yelling: "Labooo daghe labooo"(Hot beet)! :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

A Trip to Tabriz(Part Four)!

Post by behnam »

I had an appointment at 10:00am, but I was there earlier than 10:00am! Therefore, my supervisor wasn't at his office. I put my luggage there(look at the photo) and took a look at the portraits of some famous physicists on the walls.

Oh, I prefer to have a blue luggage. I don't like this one. I will buy a blue one for myself and will give this to my wife. I don't like its colour. It seems girlish, doesn't it?

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
hungnguyen

Post by hungnguyen »

HI everybody!
I'm Vietnamese. I like learning English. I want to speak English fluently. That why I join in this forum to practice English. I would like leaning together
hungnguyen

Post by hungnguyen »

Dear everybody!
I'm Vietnamese guy. I'm glad to be new friend in this group. I try to learn English everyday, because English is an international language. We need to learn English to communicate each other. Long time ago, human try to communicate by language, but each country has different language. So how to communicate to understand each other. That why we need to learn a common language.
shahrubanu

sincere hi to all!

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi friends I just want to say that I miss you all. Even I don t write here , please always feel my friendship. Behnam brother ,nice photes from you I really love themmm. Thanks for them:)
dear one more thing you shoudl buy an orange suitcase:) I don t like it:)
Say my regards to Sateyes and Elham bye
see you soon
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Hungnguyen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hungnguyen,

Welcome to this place and thank you for joining us. Thank you once again for choosing this forum to improve your English. We are doing the same here. I personally learn a lot from my friends through writing to them and reading their posts.

I do agree with you. English is crucially important, in particular, studying at university without a good English is almost impossible. Without a good knowledge of English one cannot be a successful student in doing a PhD.

I feel proud of myself, and take a lot of pride in spending a lot of time, energy, and money on learning the English language. I started learning it seriously 10 years ago. I took many English courses at two language institutes in Tehran. Meanwhile, I practiced at least 4 hours a day; every day! Yes, every day, and four hours! It seems strange and unbelievable, but I did it. For about 5 years, I practiced English 4 hours every day!

In learning a new language practicing continuously and regularly really matters. If one stops practicing for even a short duration, s/he loses her/his English. Therefore, being continuously involved in learning a new language is an extremely important factor.

How do you practice English?

I hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome back shahrubanu!

Post by behnam »

Hi shahrubanu,

Yesterday, when opening this site I felt a pleasant smell. It was like the smell of a rose flower. It was amazing. It made me wonder; smell of a rose flower at this time! How come? I searched for the source of the smell. Oh my God! Gozal Shahrubanu has come back! Do my eyes deceive me? It made me extremely happy. Thank you very much for putting a post here after a long time. I'd missed you terribly. You aren't on Skype. You are absent from the places I used to meet you! }: }: }:

An orange luggage for you? Ok, I will buy an orange luggage for you.

Dear Shahrubanu, please be with us. Don't leave us! Please write more about yourself. Share your news with us. By the way, come to Skype please and let me hear your voice. I have missed it. I have missed the way you used to say 'naughty Behnam'!

All the best,
Behnam, 27 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: What is fact behind the Holocaust

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote:
http://nonalignedmedia.com/2015/06/poli ... t-skeptic/
Haverbeck has been constantly pursued by German authorities for her nonconformist opinions about the Holocaust. In Germany, a self-professed ‘democracy,’ individuals do not have the right to question establishment myths about the Second World War. The public is forced to accept the self-serving interpretations of the winners of World War II under penalty of fines and imprisonment.

Mohsen :cry: :cry: :cry:
Behnam worte
Dear Mohsen,

Look at the lady in the photo more closely. How much money does she need to keep herself as she is in the photo? Look at her teeth. How much food does she eat? look at her necklace. How much does it cost? Look at the books on the shelves. How much money has slept on her personal library? ...

As a rule, if you find out that someone has got mouth and a place for emptying her/his stomach, s/he has come to eat and drink. Even prophets and Imams are not exempted from this essential rule. Adam was sent out from paradise because of his stomach. Stomach is not something simple or ordinary. As long as it is working, one cannot get rid of its orders. Therefore, neither the lady is true, nor others. People are like the clothe of a flag. They move in the direction of wind. The wind itself is in the direction of things which fill stomach, positions, money, and other desires.
Hi Behnam,

People who move in the direction of wind are called hypocrites, This woman put her life in danger, because she wanted to clear a big lie for people. She is rich ( as you said , because of her necklace and her bookshelf and her appearance ,so she is eating and empty her stomach without any problem) but you see she moves against the direction of wind .she is speaking about a matter and she was taken to jail because she was supposed to be punished for her speak. She could easily take her life ahead, eating and emptying her stomach for many years without any danger, without having any problem.At age of 86 she didn’t need someone to vote her . She speak about the facts ,because she has accomplished with the human values,the only thing that made her to speak, she don’t want to live like animal for eating and emptying.
It is insulting the God, when consider the prophet and Imam (as you say ) are not exceptional ,they are like the clothe of a flag , They move in direction of wind ,Maybe you see the world just through the physic laws , in the physic law everything moves inherently and naturally , there is no wise in objects.
But the fact is that prophet and Imam and their followers were moving against the wind. You have heard the story of Abulfazl ( Hazrat Abbas),the brother of Imam Hussain . When Imam and his 72 people as companions were under the siege by enemy in the battle of Karbala .they have not drunk water for 3 days , the thirst were killing them (specially the children of Imam)
Hazrat Abbas sacrificed his life in an effort to procure water for Imam Hussain's children in the tragic battle of Kerbala. He fully lived up to his name Abbas, which in Arabic stands for Lion

The cries of water raised by the children in Imam Hussain's camp on the day of Ashura, deeply grieved Hazrat Abbas. After taking permission from Imam Hussain, he took leather bag and rode towards the river Euphrates to fill the bag with water. Cutting through the rank and file of Yazid's army, he rushed to the bank of the river, filled the bag with water, although he was very thirsty , he didn’t drink a drop and started towards the camp to reach the water to his brother’s children as sson as possible. Yazid's army encircled the gallant Hazrat Abbas. He kept the water-bag in one hand and started fighting with the other. When both his hands were severed, he gripped the water-bag strap with his teeth. The severe blow from a mace on his head shook him badly and he fell off is horse and called out to Imam Hussain. Imam Hussain reached him with great difficulty, and placed his head on his lap. Hazrat Abbas then opened his eyes to cast a last look on the Holy Imam's face and breathed his last .
That is why people commemorate his bravery after 1400 year , and held ceremony even Christian of Iran take part in this ceremony

Take Care
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
cengiz

Post by cengiz »

hello evry one I came to learn english on this site. I think this site is very usefully.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Cengiz!

Post by behnam »

cengiz wrote:hello evry one I came to learn english on this site. I think this site is very usefully.
Hi Cengiz,

Welcome! Thank you for joining us. We are learning English on this site too. Yes, this site is really useful.

Would you mind introducing yourself? What do you do? Could we know where you are from? How much knowing English is important in your country? In which areas is English necessary?

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 December, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Lack of Knowledge(part one)!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I found a friend of mine(she is a non-Iranian divorced lady) sad through her emails. She spoke negatively about her ex-husband. She seems angry with him, although she tries to hide her hatred and anger. Today, I wrote something to lessen her sensitivity to men's behaviour.

Most of the time, the lack of knowledge of something/someone causes us to judge or think unfairly about them. These days, both men and women suffer from the lack of knowledge of each other. I believe, in the past men and women knew each other much better than now. This claim sounds strange, but it is a fact. How come?

For many years, the West has kept saying that men and women are the same. Therefore, what do you expect from someone who is the same? Don't you expect the same reactions, actions, behaviour from him/her? Unfortunately, our brains expect the same things from someone whom we consider him/her the same. In other words, we automatically expect our opposite sexes do the same we do about many aspects of the life. However, this is not possible. Why? Men and women have got different responsibilities in the universe. We should keep in mind that there are different responsibilities in different levels. Our responsibilities for ourselves are different from our responsibilities for our families. Our responsibilities for our families are different from our responsibilities for the society. We have got some responsibilities for nature too. For nature(generations going) men and women have got different responsibilities. This must be highlighted. This must be noticed. If both men and women had got the same role in life, there was no need for the creator to design and create two creatures(male and female)!

After having faith in the existence of some essential and necessary differences between men and women, we should try to know those differences. The lack of knowledge of those natural differences causes a lot of problems to both sides.

One of the most important differences between men and women is their different sexual behaviour. For example, men are ignited internally but women are ignited externally. It should be kept in mind that the average is considered when speaking about human beings.

let us set a thought experiment. Suppose there are one man and one woman in an island. They are asleep for a long time. One day, they both get up together. They look the world around themselves. They both may feel hungry. They both may feel they are thirsty. They both start looking for something to eat and drink. After making their stomachs full, they sit to take some rest. The man finds his sexual organs bothering. He hears some inner voice in his head that says; "your balls are full, you need something to penetrate....", :lol: :lol: :lol: then he looks at the woman carefully and finds her body attractive. In a strange way he likes every curve of the woman's body! He start getting closer. He is instinctively taught that the woman is what he needs to fulfill his sexual desires. The man starts the journey just by following the inner voice. He is driven internally. :lol:

What about the woman? She may not have an inner voice, since she has got a partner for herself. This is what she needs in the first step. She needs someone to be with her, and she is fortunate, because there is a man with her. She owns a man, that's enough! :lol:

But what else about her sexual needs? It depends on many many factors. The level of her hormones. Is she menstruating or not? How many days have passed from her last cycle? How many days are left to the next menstruation? How does the man share emotional things with her? Does he start kissing her, touching her, ...? In most cases, the woman is ignited externally.

So far, it is proven that men and women have got different sexual functions. This is an important piece of knowledge. Having faith in this piece of knowledge makes the acceptance of different actions and reactions from opposite sexes voluntary.

The majority of women believe that men are as dirty as a pig when it comes to sexual behavior. They believe men are hunger for sex! That is true, but why are men like that? Is it optional? No, there are designed to be always hunger for sex.

Women often consider themselves loyal when it comes to love and love making activities. Is it something optional? They choose to be like that or they are designed to be like that? The simple fact is that they are created to be loyal.

Angels are considered pure and nice, but they are created in that way. They could not be pure if they were given the physiological needs that poor human beings are given. That is why human beings can be much more important than angels, because they resist pressure of many desires during their lives.

The main aim of sexual activities is keeping the generations going. Nature has put some pleasure in doing that to fool men and women. Nature is following her own goal. This system is designed in a way that to follow the ultimate goal of nature. Men and women are given different tools, different functions, and the different responsibilities. A man gets ignited initially and a woman gets ignited externally, but none of them has chosen those sort of ignition. The designer has designed them in that way. Therefore, none of them has the right to criticize the other one! None of them must be proud of what they do and what they have! They are in the hands of the main designer.
............................will be continued!

All the best,
behnam, 2 December, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Lack of Knowledge(part two)!

Post by behnam »

Let me share a very important secret from the men's world. One of the biggest wishes of every man is to be the only man of the world. In other words, every man wishes to be left as the only man of the world with billions women all for him! You may say; "Come on Behnam, this is your own wish". I have checked this wish with other friends in all the communities I am in. Fortunately or unfortunately, the secret is really a secret! It is not my own nature. It is common among men with the right level of testosterone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, I shared one of the main secrets of men's world with you. I hope you won't get disappointed in your husband or boyfriend and then won't ask for divorce if he eats some sandwich on the way while he knows you have cooked his favourite food at home! :lol: :lol: :lol:

A nice friend of mine is waiting for me on Skype. I have to leave quickly. I don't check the post for mistakes. I apologize.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 December, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
LeeWooseok

Post by LeeWooseok »

Let me share a very important secret from the men's world. One of the biggest wishes of every man is to be the only man of the world. In other words, every man wishes to be left as the only man of the world with billions women all for him! You may say; "Come on Behnam, this is your own wish". I have checked this wish with other friends in all the communities I am in. Fortunately or unfortunately, the secret is really a secret! It is not my own nature. It is common among men with the right level of testosterone.
Hello, Behnam.

While looking through articles, I have been very interested in your writing. I have been taken a lecture from TED, Michael Sandel: The lost art of democratic debate. In this lecture, he mention about homosexual marriage and the nature of marriage, besides, it make us think about the nature of something that comprises it.

I think that what you said is prevalent scientifically, but it is not possible and we need more variables to make a relatively correct decision when it comes to the side of social science. In my thought, there are some changes in society, so the concepts of values also are changed. I agree with you that many people may not have responsibility about the gender role than people of old times. I think that is because we are in sea of information through internet and smartphone, but at the same time, we are in illusion that we all appreciate those values.

In the changed circumstance, we need correct appreciation for making a judgment about the nature and value.

Have a nice day,
Lee, Wooseok
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Let’s write a story all together!

Post by Hurieh »

Over a few days ago, I was overwhelmed in some tasks and there was little time and concentration left to create a post here. Whilst I was away from this nice place, though, I felt that I missed my valuable cyber friends very much. So, I tried to get my works done, and reunion you very soon.

Now, here Hurieh is with a relax mind and an innovative idea to challenge your creativity and power of imagination.

November finished a few days ago. I read somewhere that November is National Novel Writing Month. Many writers around the world gather and take part in writing a novel over November all together. What a great team work it is, isn’t it? Immediately, an idea popped into my mind and it was:” What if we write a story all together ?!?” It will be an amazing and wonderful experience.

Perhaps you know how much I love writing. Writing is a great fitness exercise for our brain and mind. It’s a good skill through which we can get our thoughts organized, and then let them flow. Some writers are like professional hunters whose words catch the entire attention of readers. Some other can resemble expert physicians whose words act stronger than any medicine or remedy. Their words can please minds, shed the light of joy and happiness on souls, and put the glow of love and affection in hearts. Some words can immerse the readers in deep thoughts, put tears in eyes, or make their readers laugh to burst. These show the power of words. Some words can act like a painkiller pill which makes you get relieved. While, some other can be keener than swords that tear hearts into pieces. Words can be the representatives of everyone’s personality and character too. Sometimes we feel we are able to read writer’s conscience through his/her lines.

Anyway, I would like to call you for writing a story all together. I will write a short fictional story myself. All you are supposed to do is to continue it with your great words and power of imagination. Everyone should continue the section that is written by last member episodically. You can choose a proper title for each episode too. No need to be strict and look for a serious topic and story. Take it easy. You can add some crazy things to it in order to have fun too. Just put your pen to the paper and let your thoughts take you to this fictional journey for a while. Let’s see what will be the outcome. I bet it will be amazing.

I will set the ball rolling and submit the first episode of the story on next blog. Keep the ball rolling please ...

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.” By: Louis L’Amour

Regards,
Hurieh
Dec 2nd/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi LeeWooseok!

Post by behnam »

LeeWooseok wrote:I think that what you said is prevalent scientifically, but it is not possible and we need more variables to make a relatively correct decision when it comes to the side of social science.
Hi LeeWooseok,

Thank you very much for showing interest and putting comments. I agree with you. What I've written is not based on science and technology. It is not scientific. It is something that exists.

Some workers are painting the rooms in our building. They paint four rooms every week. My room will be painted next week. My colleagues come to my office to drink tea and take some rest. Yesterday, at about 10:00am, we were five men, speaking about a lovely land, full of beautiful ladies without any responsibilities and commitments. One of them suggested leaving Iran and going to the West. The other one spoke about having 30 wives in an island, like old Iranian kings. One of us was silent. He was just listening. A friend said; "professor ... is silent. He disagrees with us!". He suddenly laughed and said; 'I am a great swimmer, but there is no water!". We all laughed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You see, these things are not written in books. They are not scientific. They are some things in our thoughts. Most of the time we feel ashamed to share those things with others. These are our private thoughts. I personally check the correction of my theories when I am among my friends. I often check them frequently. I seldom rely on what I myself think, believe, or feel!

In physics mainly in Quantum Mechanics there is a very important principle. It is called 'Heisenberg's uncertainty principle'. It states that you can never simultaneously know the exact position and the exact speed of an object. We physicists often apply this principle to every aspect of life, particularly in measurement of complementary variables.

It is not possible to measure a parameter precisely; with one hundred percent accuracy. There is always some errors. Therefore, we often use some key words such as possibly, probably, maybe, perhaps,etc. when making speech.

When it comes to speaking about factors related to human beings, the uncertainty gets highlighted. I often mention to the fact that it is not possible to generalize when we are studying social problems. We just can speak about the average. We often consider Gaussian distribution cure most of the time.

Manipulating should be taken into consideration too. For many years, the West is manipulating people to make human beings' behaviour agree with capitalism! They are quite successful in changing the taste of people. In comparison with the past eras, the number of gays and lesbians has dramatically increased. Why? Let me make this story short by a claim: At universities, as far as I notice and know, boys are cold and girls are hot! Why? Boys are supposed to be wild when it comes to sexual activities. What has happened? Nobody knows! Maybe manipulating is involved! Again, you should notice I don't mean all boys are inactive or all girls are hot. I am speaking about the average!

All the best,
Behnam, 2 December, 2015

Last edited by behnam on Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *