Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by [amal] »

Thank you all for being my friends I wish you the best and happy Eid.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Kami,

Very happy to see your post. Thanks for remembering your friends.

Wish you success and happiness,

Elham
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Two monks were washing their bowls in the river when they noticed a scorpion that was drowning. One monk immediately scooped it up and set it upon the bank. In the process he was stung. He went back to washing his bowl and again the scorpion fell in. The monk saved the scorpion and was again stung. The other monk asked him, "Friend, why do you continue to save the scorpion when you know it's nature is to sting?"
"Because," the monk replied, "to save it is my nature
."
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Sorry for delay to reply because I got a sick.It's a terrible thing.When I feel better I realize the importance of health.It maybe the sign of body that I ignore him.I also realize the importance of hospital though I don't like it.

What's your dinner with your sister?I think you have a big ceremony.Please tell me at detail about the Aid Fitr because I haven't heard it before.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

I got a news that your country will import 15,000 cars from the Soviet Union.I want to know you go to work by car or other means of communications in normal .Buying a car and maintaining a car is a expensive burden for you?How many percent do it cost your family's ?You buy which type of car,Japanese,France and so on.If the cars cause the traffic problem?

Best regards

Nana
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,
I am very sorry to hear about your sickness. I hope you will be recovered as well as before. What kind of sickness did you have?

My sister received her guests with a delicious food which we called it Chelokabab . It is consist of mince meat on skewers ,tomato ,vegetables and rice.
Some kind of salad and yogurt is beside dishes. You can see the picture of the food in the place of my picture

All the best,
Mohsen
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

I miss you when am sad, Cause you always made me smile..

I miss you when am Happy, Cause we always shared our joys..

I miss you when am angry .. cause you always calmed me down ..

I miss you all the time .. cause u are still my everything...(:

Dear Elham and Behnam, I really miss you cause you are my everything!!!!

Love you

Amal
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Behnam, you know that I may guess where to look for you...should I give it to the world :?:
Kinda blackmail 8-)
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

To kamelia:
That's very kind of you not to forget your old friends. Thank you very much for dropping by to put a post in this thread. I wish you could manage to write regularly, because you need it more than us; since the English language is your major- your bread-and-butter issue. I wish you success in every aspect of life.

To Elham:
I've missed you very much. I love reading your posts. You are a great friend, as well as a staunch supporter. I really feel proud of you.

To Amal:
I've missed you terribly. You have got a heart of Gold. You are always in my thought.

To Mohsen:
I've missed discussing serous topics with you. You are a reliable friend. Thank you for your friendship.

To Nana:
Thank you for your sincere kindness and affection. In replying to your questions, it should be said that my country is a car producer itself. However, there are many cars on the streets and also in the market from other countries like Germany, Japan, Korea,. France, China, etc. Foreign cars are expensive, compared to Iranian models. To be honest, they are more comfortable, more economical, more reliable and faster than internal cars.

It should be mentioned that Iranian engineers and designers are professional. Therefore, low quality isn't a matter of disability or incapability. Actually, low quality of internal cars, in compassion with external ones, is, in the first place, because of the lack of competition between companies. In the second place, it is because of some wrong policy.

Heavy traffic is one of the serious problems in large cities. In the capital city, it is actually more serious and bigger. In Tehran, you cannot find a parking space in the streets and along the lanes. In other words, all the roads are packed with cars. You cannot drive to city center!

I have got an Iranian car. I could afford to buy a luxurious one, but it wasn't in my priority list.

To Andrew:
How are you Andrew? Oh, in this post I am going to tell the story myself. Therefore, you cannot blackmail me. LOL

To all friends:
Two weeks ago, I was talking to Andrew on Skype. I asked him for the reason of his long absence. He said he was busy with chatting in Englishclub chat room. It made me interested and amazed. Then he helped me join the main chat room. First, I found it difficult to fit in. However, I could manage to get the hang of it little by little. In spite of some difficulties including impoliteness, aggression, rudeness and unusual behaviour which are common in a virtual public place, the room has got some advantages as well. At least, it provides you the opportunity to chat with some native English speakers, although they are not interested in chatting with easterners(Muslims).

For me, joining the chat room was interesting, since you know, I always welcome challenging things. LOL Some people's way of chatting and unacceptable behaviour in a public place provoked me into a fight with some old members and their flirtatious supporters. I started it with fighting against some powerful pretentious old members! As I said, now the situation is much better than the first time I entered the room. I could manage to find some allies, although it was very difficult. I had to fight in different battles; to answer the people who criticize Islam, and Muslims unfairly, and to fight with people who are trying to make abusive comments about Iran, ladies, values, moralities, and so on. I am sure, you know me and my personality. Therefore, you know what I am saying now.

If you are interested in joining the chat room, just go to the home page(http://www.Englishclub.com) and click on 'chat'. You have to sign up to create an account. That's easy. I hope to see you there.

Finally, this week, I am leaving Tehran to go travelling to Azerbaijan province; Tabriz and Marand. I will have too much to do, so I won't have access to the Internet. I hope you won't forget me. Surely and undoubtedly, you are always in my thought, either I can get online or not.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 August, 2012

reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

behnam wrote:Two weeks ago, I was talking to Andrew on Skype. I asked him for the reason of his long absence. He said he was busy with chatting in Englishclub chat room.
Actually almost month has passed since the talk (July, 26). Time runs twice faster in chats :geek:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Andrew,

Are you sure my musician friend? I have spoken with you many times on Skype. Our talking on 26th of July might be one of those many times! :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, I am absolutely certain that I have been in the chat room for less than one month. However, I do agree with you; time in the chat room flies. :lol: :lol: :lol: This makes me ask you a question! Don't you like to experience being in a place with fast pace any longer? In other words, don't you like flying? Why not? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 24 August, 2012

nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you for care about me.I am much better. My illness resulted from eating bad food.For the benefit of my stomach,I forbid to anything except some porreidge(which is cook by rice) which can't add anything flavoring every meal.Everyday I feel hungry and is eager to eat meat.Even if I dream of eating meat when I sleep.

Your sister has a good cook.The picture made my mouth water especially for me.What's the yellow in the picture?There are a new opening Iranian restaurant nearby my house.My friend want to have a meal with me.Because I haven't eat the Iranian food before,can you recommend some delicious or characteristic food to me?

Have a good weekend

Nana
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

behnam wrote:Hi Andrew,

Are you sure my musician friend? I have spoken with you many times on Skype. Our talking on 26th of July might be one of those many times! :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, I am absolutely certain that I have been in the chat room for less than one month. However, I do agree with you; time in the chat room flies. :lol: :lol: :lol: This makes me ask you a question! Don't you like to experience being in a place with fast pace any longer? In other words, don't you like flying? Why not? :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 24 August, 2012

No Behnam,
The log says July 26. Do you believe I've taken that from the air?
As to the place, I do visit the it. Just not as often as before.
Andrew
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Behnam,

Thanks for your kind and friendly post.

You are going to travel to Azarbaijan, you know what? Whenever you go there,you cut out my heart too! Just god knows how much I wish I could come with you.Good for those who company you; I really really feel jealous of them. :-( :-( :-(

Have a nice and safe trip; hope you'll fully enjoy yourself. :-)

All the best,
Elham
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Behnam,
you begin to resemble a local football team - there are fans to follow you wherever you go {-:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham,

How are you my kind friend? I hope everything is going well with you. Thank you very much for your friendly post, full of emotions, feelings and kindness. I wish you could come with me. I've told you many times that I am ready to come to your city and pick you up and then take you with myself. However, you have disagreed with it all the time. I am sure my wife agrees with this plan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won't forget you even for one moment. You are always in my thought. I will miss you.

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2012

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Andrew,

If we like not to be criticized, we should do nothing. When we do nothing, the result will be nothing too. When you play a game, you may either win or lose. You may lose today, but tomorrow you will have another chance. Therefore, what really matters is playing or being in the court.

When I joined the room, some old members started to create conflict. As you may know, my first comments made them think I was threatening their freedom. To tell you the truth, at that time, I was trying to find a place in the room. Honestly speaking, my presence wasn't threatening. I was, actually, extending the hand of friendship, but they clenched their fists!

It was my first time to be in a virtual public room. I didn't know how to handle trouble makers. However, I am a doggy-determined person. If I put my mind to something, nothing can make me give up! Now, I guess the situation has changed. It isn't ideal yet, but I am sure it will get better continuously.

Dear Andrew, have you even walked at nights in the countryside near a pool! Frogs often make a lot of noise in a pool, but as soon as you throw a piece of stone at the pool, they become silent immediately. Or, have you even noticed crows crying over a tree together? As soon as you bend over to pick a piece of stone up from the ground they stop crying! The majority of human beings are just noise makers. They are not brave enough to stay and resist in difficult situations. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Or, have you even seen what happens when a bull(new comer) joins the cattle? Other bulls start fighting with the new comer just to find out which one should lead the cattle. In some aspects, the same things happens when a new person joins a group. From some point of view, the task is even more difficult for a new comer when he joins a group of people(male&female). You know why? Well, in the cattle, cows are silent. They are just grassing. Their existence doesn't directly affect on the result of the fights. But, when it comes to a group of people,.... you know what I mean. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andrew, join us and play a role in the game. It's up to you to be a goalkeeper or a forwarder. :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 26 August, 2012

reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Yes sir! Three bags full! Anyone who wants somehow to improve human nature, should stock up a baseball bat, and with the help of that tool to hammer good ideas to the heads of negligent people with the superhuman's persistence and the monk's patience {-: {-: {-:
And since I am neither a monk nor a superman, let me leave this part to you, my ambitious friend and stone-thrower Behnam {-: Anyway, I wish you to have a nice trip to Tabriz.
Andrew
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

An unforgetable night with the nature,

I looked at the water in the blue pool; reflection of moon on the water along with the tree shadows had made a dreamy scene!
I looked up at the sky; moon was winking at me just above the pool!
I looked around, tree branches had surrounded the pool and the darkness of the night was magical!

The beauty of the night, the moonlight and the playful shadows on the pool's water was so fascinating. It was just a poety scene! In such romantic moments, when nature wins my heart, I wonder how I can be part of it; I just need to melt in it and be one of it's elements.
When that witching moment showd up tonight, the only solution my mind found out to help my fascinated heart, was diving into the pool! and I just did it bravely!Bravely, cause the water was sooo cold, just have coming up from the well!

This way, I had one of the most wonderful experiances of my life. I surrendered myself into the water's arms in the moonlight! Water gentle caresses on my body skin was so pleasurable!
How can I put my fellings into words and describe the joy I experianed tonight with my old lovely friend, 'water' ?! The water which just had come out from the depth of the earth! The very cold pure water without any extra cleaning material in it!

Absolutely, the only way to be part of the nature tonight, was what I did. I truly felt I'm part of the water, therefore part of the earth from which this water had come out, therefore part of the sky from which one day water drops had come down, and finally part of the sea from which one day these drops were evaporated! I truly felt I'm part of the nature!* :-)

I'm so delighted for this romantic amazing experiance I had tonight. :-) :-) :-)

Elham
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Elham,

I hope that your sense of humor will help you to survive another poetic scene:

"It was a crisp and spicy morning in early October. The lilacs and
laburnums, lit with the glory-fires of autumn, hung burning and flashing
in the upper air, a fairy bridge provided by kind Nature for the wingless
wild things that have their homes in the tree-tops and would visit
together; the larch and the pomegranate flung their purple and yellow
flames in brilliant broad splashes along the slanting sweep of the
woodland; the sensuous fragrance of innumerable deciduous flowers rose
upon the swooning atmosphere; far in the empty sky a solitary oesophagus
slept upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness, serenity, and
the peace of God."

(An extract from Mark Twain's A double-barrelled Detective, Chapther IV)

Cheers,
Andrew
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Andrew,

Oh, to be honest, it was a difficult post for me to understand! There are so many words I have no idea about their meanings! I have to read it again and look up them one by one!

By the way, Thanks for sharing it with me. Although I have difficulty understanding it, I feel the poety tone through lines.It seems to be a lovable peaceful one.

All the best,
Elham
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hi Elham,

Poetic tone, you say? lol Not so easy.
Yes, there are some special words in the text, the words we don't use in a common talk. Among them there is the word which turns the whole story into a farce, a mockery.
Mark Twain, a famous American writer, is well known as an author of humorous sketches, pamphlets and so on. He's not about poetic exercises, quite opposite.

Passing the school of life on Missisipi, being consequentially a helmsman, a miner, a gold digger and a pressman, Mark Twain has eventually developed into one of the greatest figures in American culture - an American idol, whos aphoristic sayings have been in use for many generations of Americans, the witty devil and hoaxer.
Whenever Mark Twain gives you such an idyllic pastorale, you expect a trap, a mystification.
The same is here, in this very passage. Everything would be perfectly poetic if not oesophagus!

Take care,
Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friend,

I am swimming under the moon light, there is a heavy silence on the air ,just the voice of my hands when hit the water , shalp sholop.it has not harmony with the nature, so I am laying down on the water, I lie down and look at the moon , I close my eyes, and imagine myself when I look at the earth from the moon , I am sleeping in a big swimming pool surrounded by spruce fir and pigeon tree. A little fear and anxiety when hear the voice of wind, the leaves are dancing in the breeze , A little fish bits my sole, I begin to swim( Extracted from Ivan Mohsenov- My heart is tormented for being away from you , Chapter VII)
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Thank you to tell me about your car,I guess the color of your car is black.

In China,because the cars made in the nation company mean cheaper and low quality ,a little people will buy them.The imported cars mean expensive and high quality,so few of people can afford them.As a result,the nation company and the foreign company cooperate and built a joint venture,which can made some cars.This cars are more cheaper and better quality,so a lot of people buy this car.We can buy a car easily but afford a car is expensive for the fee of gas and the tax.

It is the same in the big city between China and Iran.The traffic jam becomes a big problem.Recently, applying a license tag is limited in some big cities.

Best wish

Nana
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Hi Mohsen,

Is there a big swimming pool in your house?What you describe is a beautiful picture for us .A handsome and muscular man are swimming in a piece of while and blue water.If there is a beautiful woman and a good wine nearby your swimming pool,it will be better.I think every man can envy you. 8-)

Good night

Nana
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Mohsen wrote:Dear Friend,

I am swimming under the moon light, there is a heavy silence on the air ,just the voice of my hands when hit the water , shalp sholop.it has not harmony with the nature, so I am laying down on the water, I lie down and look at the moon , I close my eyes, and imagine myself when I look at the earth from the moon , I am sleeping in a big swimming pool surrounded by spruce fir and pigeon tree. A little fear and anxiety when hear the voice of wind, the leaves are dancing in the breeze , A little fish bits my sole, I begin to swim( Extracted from Ivan Mohsenov- My heart is tormented for being away from you , Chapter VII)
Dear Ivan Mohsenov,

As always, I take my hat off in front of your unattainable creativity. Those misterious shalp sholop and pigeon tree are absolutely fabulous. You surely have to publish 'Mohsen's Dictionary', what do you think about it?

Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,

Yes you are right, many man as well as women envy me , so this is one the reason that I swim at midnight , there is no devil eyes at night.

I haughtily looked at my muscles in front of mirror, I flexed my arm and chest muscles and said "well down Mohsen ,may God preserve you from evil eyes " Just one beautiful women always is along with me wherever I am ,she is my wife , about drinking wine beside the pool , you know that I never drink Wine and alcohol . I prefer to drink Dogh and some pieces of Goshfeel near the swimming pool ,or a mug of Abenjir.

What about you. Do you have particular experience about swimming?

Have a good day
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Andrew,
Hat off to you too . Hat's Off to your generous suggestions, you welcome.
You are right , I am wonder why Mark Twain did not publish his dictionary, many people are not understand literature. If the writer doesn't explain his point clearly ,people 's understanding s are different from his writing.
But some ideas is different , the beautifulness of literature is in ambiguous.

I say my words clearly
Shalp sholop : When your two hands hit the water continuously at midnight. It is called Chalap Cholop in some countries
Pigeon tree: A tree which grow up around the swimming pool and pigeons make a tiresome voice " Baghbaghor and Jir Jir " when they sit on the branches at sunset.

I am sure you never been in open swimming pool at midnight,haven't you?

Cheers
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Mohsen wrote:I am wonder why Mark Twain did not publish his dictionary, many people are not understand literature. If the writer doesn't explain his point clearly ,people 's understanding s are different from his writing.
Mark Twain wrote for Americans, basically. However, I believe that not all Americans understood his way of thinking. {-:
Mohsen wrote:Shalp sholop : When your two hands hit the water continuously at midnight. It is called Chalap Cholop in some countries
Pigeon tree: A tree which grow up around the swimming pool and pigeons make a tiresome voice " Baghbaghor and Jir Jir " when they sit on the branches at sunset.

I am sure you never been in open swimming pool at midnight,haven't you?
If you were right, I was supposed to find those words in some dictionaries, yes? But I have not found them. So maybe shalp sholop and pigeon tree is just not English? Anyway, it's not a problem; we use a lot of words that come from different languages. But should we give it for english?

I believe a willow is a tree which grows usually near the ponds and rivers. At least in Russia this tree is a willow.
By the way, why do you think I've never swimmed in the night? I did it at different kinds of water bodies, rivers, lakes and seas. Actually I was mad of it:)

Best wishes,
Andrew
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you?

In fact, in our life, we always say "ladies first" as a gentle act from men to show their respect for women but have we ever wondered about its origin?!

Today, I read an interesting story about this subject and I'd like to share it with you:

Long time ago, a man and a woman were madly in love. They wanted to marry, but parents didn’t approve. So they decided to suicide together, and planned to jump from a mountain.
The man could not bear to see his Sweet Heart Fall, so he convinced her that he will jump first, and he jumped.
But the girl never jumped.

Thereafter all men decided to say…..

“LADIES FIRST”

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

Best wishes,

Amal
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Yes Amal,

a man is a commander by his origin, and a commander shouldn't run ahead of his squads.

There is another well known story, Heather ale poem of Robert L. Stevenson. As you know, at the end of it an elder man, the last keeper of a heather beer brewing recipe, has to make a decision who will die first, he or his teenage son...
You can read the whole thing here: http://www.readbookonline.net/readOnLine/2026/
I'd just like to bring a short extract
Robert Louis Stevenson wrote:They took the son and bound him,
Neck and heels in a thong,
And a lad took him and swung him,
And flung him far and strong,
And the sea swallowed his body,
Like that of a child of ten; -
And there on the cliff stood the father,
Last of the dwarfish men.

"True was the word I told you:
Only my son I feared;
For I doubt the sapling courage
That goes without the beard.
But now in vain is the torture,
Fire shall never avail:
Here dies in my bosom
The secret of Heather Ale."
...you see, jumps can be different, but making the right decision is always of importance

*************************************************************************************************************************
Mohsen wrote: Just one beautiful women always is along with me wherever I am ,she is my wife , about drinking wine beside the pool
Mohsen,

I'm surprised to hear that some women in Iran are allowed to drink wine. From what I've learnt about this country, I was sure that consuming alcohol is strictly forbidden to everybody there. If I don't mistake, either you or Behnam told that for many times. So what's the truth?

Cheers,
Andrew
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Oh! Thanks Andrew for this interesting and useful site, I loved it! :-)
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Amal,

I had no idea about the site and, to say truth, have no it up to now. I just browsed internet for the Heather Ale poem, which was one of my favorite in my childhood. Of course, I read it in translation. If you said you loved the poem itself I would be happy {-:

Best wishes,
Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Andrew,

There is no difference between men and women, Drinking wine is totally prohibited in public, but some people drink it clandestinely. Writers ,poets and musician are more suspicious

All the best,
Mohsen
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Mohsen wrote:Hi Andrew,

There is no difference between men and women, Drinking wine is totally prohibited in public, but some people drink it clandestinely. Writers ,poets and musician are more suspicious

All the best,
Mohsen
Hi Mohsen,

Of course, the men of Art are always among the suspects in breaking the law. However, if the prohibition of alcohol has been decreed in my country, it's highly probable that many other social groups would be also in the list.
But my friend, you know that I don't stop halfway when I get curious. Your answer leads to another question: where from someone's wife may obtain the wine (or the other alcohol beverage) if it's a taboo? Illegal trade, moonshining? But that would not match the image of a loyal citizen, and I believe you are a loyal and respectable citizen.

Well, there is another story of lawbreaking.
Just yesterday, while trying to download and install a simple program, I've hooked a virus. My poor Windows had been totally blocked (while the internet remained available) until I learnt how to solve the problem. That was a frustration! Everything besides the mail and Skype tags dissapeared from the desktop. Instead of it the frightening notification popped up.
Really, those trojans can make an inexperienced user to panic. Luckily I turned out a diehard sonofabit {-;

All the best,
Andrew
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I am back. I am at home now. I enjoyed reading your posts.

I really enjoyed the trip. It was fantastic. Can you believe, we used wood-burned stove at nights? The weather was cold at nights and cool during the daytime. They sky was blue. It had a different colour from what it looks in Tehran. It was full of stars. Many rivers with cold water! It was difficult for me to wash my hands and face in the morning!

I was on the border, so close to Azerbaijan and Armenia. I visited Saint Stephanus Church in Jolfa( a small city on the border along the bank of Aras river). It had a very interesting building.

The most important thing to say is that I'D MISSED YOU TERRIBLY.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 September, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dear Behnam,

Welcome back dear!

We had all here missed you a lot, thanks for telling us about your trip and the weather there, I am happy cause you enjoyed it!

it's very hot in Damascus these days even at nights!!!! :-(

Dear, did you take some photos of the sky and the rivers there?! Did you have the courage to swim in the cold rivers' water?!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes
Amal
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

[amal] wrote:Dear, did you take some photos of the sky and the rivers there?! Did you have the courage to swim in the cold rivers' water?!
Courage - yes, photos - no. Behnam's wife let fall the camera into the precipice during their previous trip, remember?:)
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Andrew,

How are you?

Sorry dear for being late in replying you. In fact, I wrote a post two days ago and I clicked on the submit button then I had to leave quickly. However, when I returned at night I didn't find my post and I was toooooooo tired to write another one!!!!!!!!!!! :~: :-x }:

Dear, about the poem, it's really good and I loved it! {-:

About Behnam's camera... Emm, I think Behnam dislikes taking photos in general. I think, even if he had one, he wouldn't take any photo and he wouldn't share anything with us! :-(
Am I right Behnam?! {-:

What's about you, Andrew?! Do you like taking photos and sharing them with your friends?!

Have a nice days.

Best wishes
Amal
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hi Amal,

No, I'm not used to making photos. I've never been satisfied with looking at my own image, with an awkward smile, fixed mercilessly on glossy paper. However, sometimes I feel nostalgic when I see some at my mom's appartment. Especially childish ones. Little Andrew was so funny serious on photos :)
What I really like is to see cats' images. They are natural models, aren't they?

Yours,
Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

hi Andrew,

I was distrub to hear the diehard sonofabit Trojans prevailed in your computer system , they have no mercy on young and old people , But we expect a connoisseur to be more prudent ,not to open whatever he receives in the mail box even when he has drunk too much wine as much as his red eyes pop out seeing a beautiful squaw is bending on a sable sofa, she just wear a high heel shoe and a strap between her nude body ,don't click on the Next

To answer you question about wine ,your curiosity will be full if you know the our country is the neighbor of USA. in the south we have United American Arab states ,in East united Efghan American state , united Pakistan American state , in the West united Iraq American state ,united Truky American state , in the north united Azarbyjan American state. Fortunately we have a good business relation with the countries in the field of wine, opium, heroin.There are caravan of donkeys smuggling between borders , and international trucks which hide many things in their trailer .When you give a valuable tip in many places , your truck will be clear green in the entrance. We have also many Jewish and Christian people in the city . In the Isfahan Jolfa street ,center of Christians , there are wines which are made in traditional way.

B.W
Mohsen
Last edited by Mohsen on Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Dear Behnam,
I am very happy to see that you have come back in good health and you are in a fine air. You were in the nature ,lived with natural devices like wood burned stove.

you have visited the Saint Stephanus Church in Jolfa near the border , but I have not seen the Vank Church in center of Isfahan. For me it is better to start my travel from my my city!!! :-?

B.W
Mohsen
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Mohsen,

WOOO,I want to see the picture you stand in the mirror.You wife is a lucky woman.She has a husband who is muscular.But I have a question,I see women in Iran and other country in the Middle East are fully veiled when they go to street from TV.if your wife are veiled at home.
Yes I never been in open swimming pool at midnight because I havn't a swimming pool in my house.
Have a sweet weekend,but I had to work on Saturday.I hate work overtime.

Nana
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Mohsen wrote:hi Andrew...
Hi Mohsen,

getting a response from you is always a joy. However, responding you is always a pain in the neck, as that presumes a certain level of continously increased twisted mindedness (come on, you may regard it as a compliment {-:
Mohsen wrote:...
seeing a beautiful squaw is bending on a sable sofa, she just wear a high heel shoe and a strap between her nude body ,don't click on the Next
I pay tribute to your imagination but no, I've got the virus while installing an innocent little prog...at least I believed that was innocent.
Mohsen wrote: ...in the south we have United American Arab states ,in East united Efghan American state , united Pakistan American state , in the West united Iraq American state ,united Truky American state , in the north united Azarbyjan American state.
Have really the states expanded that far through the world? It seems that the trip to America became not so expensive these days {-:

Andrew
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Nana,
Women don't veil at home , but when they go to the street ,they veil. This is an Islamic rules for Muslim people. When a person converts to Islam, her/his freedom will be limited. This limitation is according to God rules .Muslims love what is the Islamic limitation, because they believe in God ,and believe that God rules are for prosperity of human being.
For example, based on Islamic rules a person is not allowed to blackbite someone ,or use bad words , or blackmail someone , So according to Islamic rules we have not freedom of speech. We have not freedom of thought, because we are not allowed to have suspicious of people. A woman are not allowed to show her beauty to all men, expect her husband.

I hope you buy a big house with a beautiful swimming pool. But for swimming at midnight ,you can use public swimming pool like me.
I cried for you because you had to work overtime on weekend. In fact something that caused me to be depressed is working overtime.

all the best
Mohsen
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Andrew,

Yes I believe that ,the innocent little things always were a stooge for receiving to the main object. The little prog carried the virus to your computer and would have itself fallen victim to the virus. Spotting of a prog which conceived a virus is not distinguished easily .It is like the united state policy which penetrate via a simple prog (innocent Democracy) to the countries ,then swallow the oil and mines .

All the best
Mohsen
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Dear Behnam,

Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it! (This is a line I like from "friends" ).I can see your lovable little bear.

You have been the place where it was cold and it was wood-burned stove.It is amazing .It seems the scene we had seen in the movie.A handsome man and a pretty woman kiss and dance before the wood-burned stove with the romantic music .Are they you and you wife?Haaaa...It is joking.

When you was on the border where is close to Azerbaijan and Armenia,what are you thinking?

Best wish

Nana
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Happy to read your posts and write to you. I don't know what to write now, but I just say I really enjoyed the trip to Azerbaijan province of Iran.

Dear Nona, I couldn't dance with my wife, but thank you for giving me the sense of it. {-: {-: {-:

Dear Amal and Andrew, I've taken some photos this time. I will share them with you. {-:

Dear Mohsen, that's strange there are cities like Marand and Jolfa in Isfahan province! It seems they have been built on purpose to give some people the sensation of being in real Jolfa and Marand! Would you please let me know the philosophy and history behind it?

I love reading from you Elham, but I guess you are busy these days. {-: {-;

Hope to read from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 September, 2012

[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

Today the abuse film about our prophet Mohammad will be shown in U.S. Cinemas. They call this day: "The International Day For The Trial Of Mohammed.".

However, we -as Muslims- should call it: " The International Day For The Definition Of Muhammad.".
We should try to defend our prophet in all possible ways, such us publishing true information about him and his life in all pages and all languages.

Our prophet deserves to be defended...
إلا تنصروه فقد نصره الله

صـــــــلـــــــى الــــــــلـــــــه عــــــلــــــى ســــــيـــــــدنــــــا مـــــــحــــــمــــــد

Thanks for reading.

Best wishes
Amal
nanachen
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by nanachen »

Hi,everyone

Have you speech experience of compete for the post ?This Friday,I have a speech,I am so nervous.What can I do?Can you help me?

Thank you

Nana