Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Sitang,

How are you ? which city are you living? , I heard bad news about a heavy flood in China , Hope you are in good health.
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm Hello Sitang,

How are you ? which city are you living? , I heard bad news about a heavy flood in China , Hope you are in good health.
See you
Hi, Mohsen, nice to see your greeting here. I think it is better for the forum to have set an alert so that we know being mentioned, haha.
Now it is the flood season, so flood is here and there, a very normal phenomenon in China at the same time each year. I live in a city near Guilin in southern part of China, and Guilin is a very famous tourist city with world-class Karst landscape. Our city is often under water due to the bad drainage system which cannot completely discharge the rain water poured in huge amount in a short time. Yesterday I waded through the knee-high water to visit the food market, or I would not have enough food for dinner and it was raining cats and dogs. My umbrella was only for giving me a shelter to see clearly what was in front because I was all wet, as if in a swimming pool.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

SitangCampus wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am
Mohsen wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm Hello Sitang,

See you
Hi, Mohsen, nice to see your greeting here. I think it is better for the forum to have set an alert so that we know being mentioned, haha.
Now it is the flood season, so flood is here and there, a very normal phenomenon in China at the same time each year. I live in a city near Guilin in southern part of China, and Guilin is a very famous tourist city with world-class Karst landscape. Our city is often under water due to the bad drainage system which cannot completely discharge the rain water poured in huge amount in a short time. Yesterday I waded through the knee-high water to visit the food market, or I would not have enough food for dinner and it was raining cats and dogs. My umbrella was only for giving me a shelter to see clearly what was in front because I was all wet, as if in a swimming pool.
Hi Sitang,
You should have beautiful green plain in Guilin , this is the same as north of Iran , beautiful sceneries .
From your name I guess you should be girl , am I right?
What do you study ? Do you work somewhere?
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Japan national GDP is ten times more than Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Japan national GDP is ten times more than Iran, but today some people of Japan envy Iranian, they saw how the Iran leader answered to Trump ' massenger , Shinzo Abba.
After 75 years Japan is still occupied by 23 millitary basis of USA and 50000 US soldiers and personals . Many times the Japanese try to kick out the US soldier from their land but they couldn't. When a US soldiers rape the Japanese women ,it was repeated many times , the Japan is not allowed to try them in Japanese court by the law which was approved and forced to them after 2th world war. The worst thing is that the Japanese should be a good host for US millitary and bears all charges of US millitary in their land.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

how attitude makes a difference in our personal and professional lives
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

A businessman was in debt and could not figure a way out of it. Creditors and suppliers were coming after him. One day he was sitting on a park bench, thinking about what he could do to save his company from bankruptcy. Suddenly an old man appeared in front of him and said, “I see that something is bothering you.” The business man poured his heart out to this stranger. After several minutes, the old man said, “I think I can help you.” He asked the businessman for his name and pulled out his checkbook and wrote a check. He said, “Take this money. We will meet here in this same place one year from now and you will be able to return the money to me at that time.” After that, he turned and walked away. The business man opened the check and the amount was $500,000.00 signed by John Rockefeller, one of the richest people in the world at that time.

The businessman could have solved all his problems with that money but instead he chose to put the check in a safe. Knowing the check was there gave him the strength to find a resolution to save his business. With the return of his optimistic attitude, he threw himself into the business and the business started to grow. After a couple of months, he was out of debt and earning money.

Exactly one year later he returned to the park with the same check in his hand. The old man showed up and just as the businessman was about to return the check, a nurse ran up and grabbed the old man. The nurse said, “I hope this man wasn’t bothering you. He always runs away from the house and tells people he’s John Rockefeller.”

The businessman was confused. The whole year he had been convinced that he had $500,000.00 in his safe in case he needed it. Suddenly he realized that it’s not the money that turned his life around – it was his new found confidence and positive attitude.

As a leader, it’s important to make a habit of looking for the good and reflecting a positive attitude for your team.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I hope to be remembered for being a virgin

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I hope to be remembered for being a virgin

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 am Image
The Miserable have no other medicine ,but only hope

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Elham! Welcome dear!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:11 am
Hiiiii there again after so long.

And a special HELLO to dear Behnam, Mohesn and old friends of mine.

How are you doing? Hows life? How are you spending warm and sunny days of summer? Hope everything's alright there with you all.

Today I came across a qoute about kindness. Let me share it with you:
" How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time"

And I do believe in it firmly. Actually, kindness has been the most beautiful thing Ive ever experienced in my life. Specially when it comes to relationships and friendship it counts double.
In my idea kindness is the essense and number one need in friendship. However it differs whom you receive it from. When you get it from those whom you have respect for and like, the pleasure is multiplied.

When I review my memories of past, the sweetests are those highlighted with the light of kindness and affection.And it melts my heart again.

From my point of view, this is why people seek love and desperately need it. Love is when you find someone right and good for you enough to be the kindest with and enjoy receiving his/her acts of kindness as well.

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis"

Lets be wise enough to be kind enough as someone has put it this way:" What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?”

Dear Behnam, you are truly my golden friend for all your generous acts of kindness and loyalty towards me and our great friendship
Love,
Eli

Hello Elham,

It was very nice and a big surprise to see your message here after quite a long time. What a surprise! I became very happy. What a surprise!
As always, your post is full of wisdom and philosophy of course. I am not going to sound like I disagree with you. I do agree with you. However, honestly speaking, after forty years living I personally didn't understand what love is. Everyone has an individual definition for love. How could we measure it? Do we need to measure it?

Please take a deep breath and try to get what I am saying before judging or getting angry with me. When one says: I love such-and-such person very much. A listener or a reader, suddenly refers to his/her brain to see what love means for them. They may refer to their hearts, the mine of feelings, brain qualifies things and makes them understandable. No matter to where one refers, but what s/he gets from "love" depends on her/his own experiences and system of units and measurements.

I think the word "love" cannot describe our true feelings. Many people use "love" for describing their sexual feelings to opposite sexes. I believe, Arabic language is richer than other languages when it comes to considering the precise meaning of words.

Let's dig a bit more; deeper than ordinary people often do. Where love comes from? Why do we love? How can we separate our sexual needs and sexual feelings from love? How can we measure or evaluate love?

I am waiting for your answers. Let's discuss these things further.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 June, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam
The firmament has no altar except love
The world has no water without the land of love

فلک جز عشق محرابی ندارد
جهان بی خاک عشق آبی ندارد
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi there again dear Behnam,

Thanks for your kind response to me.

Actually I dont know what love exactly is either. Thats why in my last post I wrote about this word " kindness" !!!

What I understand and do believe in, is kindness. And if there is such thing named love, i measure it by the amount of my tendency to share my deepest acts of kindness towards others.

On the other hand, kindness is not enough. A true deep connection, acceptence and understanding are the key features of love. But the question is:
There are tones of people out there to be accepted and understood but what makes some of them special to us to love them?

To me the very first need is to be able to connect with someone intellectualy. I mean I care about what goes on his mind, how he thinks, how he sees the world and his mindset about world and life. If I can feel connected to him mindfully through our conversations, if I feel good about how he looks at things and find enough similarities or even sweet worthy differences between us, Ill enter the next step which is the emotional one.

Those who fall for others because of their beauty or just for need of sex or just having someone to care about without any deep connection are so likely to fail and the so called love fades easily and quickly.

Thats what I could write for now,

Thanks for reading,
All the best

/size]
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi dear Mohsen,
Im fine thanks. Thankfully, I am my happiest Elham ever these days. I have two jobs now. I teach English and yoga both which I love and have passion about.

I enjoy teaching. And I believe I do fit in this job. I love communicating with people and helping them learn new things.Good news is that the feedback from my students has been positive; they love me and make me hopeful that Im doing a good job.😊😊😊

Oh yea hot summer is here and its mouthwatering fruits. Let me tell you about my favirite drink these days. I mix watermelone with its seeds and a little گلاب in a juicer and drink it cold. I LOVE it. Try it and let me know if you liked it. 😉

All the best
Eli

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello two-jobbed Elham!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:27 pm
Hi there again dear Behnam,

Thanks for your kind response to me.

Actually I dont know what love exactly is either. Thats why in my last post I wrote about this word " kindness" !!!

What I understand and do believe in, is kindness. And if there is such thing named love, i measure it by the amount of my tendency to share my deepest acts of kindness towards others.

On the other hand, kindness is not enough. A true deep connection, acceptence and understanding are the key features of love. But the question is:
There are tones of people out there to be accepted and understood but what makes some of them special to us to love them?

To me the very first need is to be able to connect with someone intellectualy. I mean I care about what goes on his mind, how he thinks, how he sees the world and his mindset about world and life. If I can feel connected to him mindfully through our conversations, if I feel good about how he looks at things and find enough similarities or even sweet worthy differences between us, Ill enter the next step which is the emotional one.

Those who fall for others because of their beauty or just for need of sex or just having someone to care about without any deep connection are so likely to fail and the so called love fades easily and quickly.

Thats what I could write for now,

Thanks for reading,
All the best
/size]
Dear two-jobbed Elham,

Many thanks for your post. I read it and enjoined your logic. I will reply soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 22 June, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Elham wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi dear Mohsen,
Im fine thanks. Thankfully, I am my happiest Elham ever these days. I have two jobs now. I teach English and yoga both which I love and have passion about.

I enjoy teaching. And I believe I do fit in this job. I love communicating with people and helping them learn new things.Good news is that the feedback from my students has been positive; they love me and make me hopeful that Im doing a good job.😊😊😊

Oh yea hot summer is here and its mouthwatering fruits. Let me tell you about my favirite drink these days. I mix watermelone with its seeds and a little گلاب in a juicer and drink it cold. I LOVE it. Try it and let me know if you liked it. 😉

All the best
Eli

Dear Elham,
Good job , you earn money and also enjoy your jobs
I don't know about Yoga , I saw people who sit on the floor and stare at one point for meditation , and some body movements like gymnastic. sit on the floor and spread out the legs to each side , the split. can you do it?
breathing is very important , take in the air from nose and send out from mouth .
Sometimes I practice the breathing movements , I feel dizzy after it because I get use to close my eyes.
You are worthy to be praised by your students , you deserve to such a positive students.
Sometimes I mix the water melon with its seeds , ( When I am lazy to take out the seeds). but I don't add water rose to it , I should try it.
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Alexandria is liar

Post by Mohsen »

Alexandria is liar , who can believe that officer was going to have sex with congress member. :-( :-( :-(
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:35 pmI wonder why the queen has two times birthday in a year, Don't people worry about tax and expense of life , while they see the queen has two royal birthday with monarchy cost
No, we don't care about that haha
Much cheaper than most heads of state - we don't have to waste billions of pounds every x years on stupid votes
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Joe Mary Windsor

Post by Mohsen »

Joe wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:08 pm
Mohsen wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:35 pmI wonder why the queen has two times birthday in a year, Don't people worry about tax and expense of life , while they see the queen has two royal birthday with monarchy cost
No, we don't care about that haha
Much cheaper than most heads of state - we don't have to waste billions of pounds every x years on stupid votes
hoho ...all swans on the Thames river ,all Dolphins in the seashore are belong to her , billions is a penny in her packet , you don't care , Are you Joe Mary Windsor :-D :-D :lol: :lol:

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Safari
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Safari »

The Queen specifically owns any unclaimed mute swan in open water in both England and Wales in ceremonial fashion. This has been a law since medieval times. Her ownership is shared with the Worshipful Company of Dyers, granted to them by the Crown in the 1400s. In fact, every year there is a census of all the swans in the River Thames. In the United Kingdom, this is called Swan Upping and occurs in the third week of July each year.
http://royalcentral.co.uk/blogs/does-th ... wans-57621
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

incantation or enchantment

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Joe,
When a person speak to God , in form of prose and poetry , a religious talks to God . what do you call it in English.
some words I looked them up from dictionary like incantation ,chant , enchantment ..
A professor wrote a book , all texts are talks to God in form of prose, what is the exact word for this kind of text?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

meditations ?
"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Joe wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:29 ammeditations ?
I mean the talks between a person and God a whispered prayer like the following

O God, I ask You for protection on the day when property will not avail, nor sons except he who comes with a heart free (from evil) (26: 88)
And I ask You for protection on the day when the unjust one will bite his hands saying: O would that I had taken a way with the messenger (25; 27)
And I ask You for protection on the day when the guilty shall be recognised by their marks so they shall be seized by the forelocks and the feet (55; 41)
And I ask You for protection on the day when a father shall not give any satisfaction for his son nor shall the child give any satisfaction for his father, Surely the promise of God is true (31; 33)
And I ask You for protection on the day when the unjust shall not benefit from their excuse and for them is curse and for them is the evil abode (40; 52)
And I ask You for protection on the day when no soul shall control anything for (another) soul and the command on that day shall be entirely God's (82; 19)
And I ask You for protection on the day when a man shall flee from his brother, and his mother, his father, his spouse, and his children, each one of them on that day will have a concern which will occupy him (80;34)
And I ask You for protection on the day when the guilty will wish to redeem himself from the chastisement of that day by (sacrificing) his children, and the near of kin who gave him shelter and all those that are in the earth (wising) that this might deliver him ...
... by no means! Surely it is a flaming fire, dragging by the head (70; 11; 16)
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Master and I am the Slave, and who else can be merciful to the slave except the Master?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Owner and I am the one owned by You, and who else can be merciful to the owned except the owner?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Mighty and I am the low, and who else can be merciful to the low except the Mighty?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Creator and I am the creature, and who else can be merciful to the creature except the Creator?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Glorious and I am the miserable, and who else can be merciful to the miserable except the Glorious?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Powerful and I am the weak, and who else can be merciful to the weak except the Powerful?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Wealthy and I am the Poor, and who else can be merciful to the poor except the Wealthy?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Bestower and I am the beggar, and who else can be merciful to the beggar except the Bestower?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Living and I am the dead, and who else can be merciful to the dead except the Living?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Eternal and I am the transient, and who else can be merciful to the transient except the Eternal?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Permanent and I am the short-lived, and who else can be merciful to the short-lived except the Permanent?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Provider and I am the blessed, and who else can be merciful to the blessed except the Provider?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Generous and I am the miser, and who else can be merciful to the miser except the Generous?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Healer and I am the afflicted, and who else can be merciful to the afflicted except the Healer?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Great and I am the insignificant, and who else can be merciful to the insignificant except the Great?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Leading and I am the straying, and who else can be merciful to the straying except the Leading?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Merciful and I am the one shown mercy, and who else can be merciful to the one shown mercy except the Merciful?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Authority and I am the tried, and who else can be merciful to the tried except the Authority?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Guide and I am the confused, and who else can be merciful to the confused except the Guide?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Forgiver and I am the sinner, and who else can be merciful to the sinner except the Forgiver?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Victor and I am the defeated, and who else can be merciful to the defeated except the Victor?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the Nourisher and I am the nourished, and who else can be merciful to the nourished except the Nourisher?
My Lord, O my Lord, You are the High-handed and I am the humble, and who else can be merciful to humble the except the High-handed?
My Lord, O my Lord, have mercy on me by Your mercy,
and be pleased with me by Your Generosity and Your Magnanimity and Your Grace,
O the Generous, and Beneficent, O the Almighty and the Benefactor,
By your Mercy, O the most Merciful of the Merciful.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

Basically a prayer but you can find some synonyms here:
https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/prayer

Marjorie

Post by Marjorie »

Incantation or Chant are NOT the same as prayer. When you’re following a certain words by memories, those are incantations or chants. Prayer, however, is a direct communication to God, from your heart. In addition, you can find examples of songs (liken to a prayer) composed by King David in the Bible book of Psalms. He composed his prayers into a psalms or songs.
Safari
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Safari »

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
in earth, as it is in heaven:
Give us this day our daily bread;
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us;
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil:
When before the Collect the priest alone recites the prayer, the people here respond: Amen.
When after all have communicated the people repeat each petition after the priest, the prayer ends:
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

What would you call this? Commonly called "The Lord's Prayer".
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Marjorie wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:06 pm Incantation or Chant are NOT the same as prayer. When you’re following a certain words by memories, those are incantations or chants. Prayer, however, is a direct communication to God, from your heart. In addition, you can find examples of songs (liken to a prayer) composed by King David in the Bible book of Psalms. He composed his prayers into a psalms or songs.

Thank you Marjorie. I got it , so they are not incantations or chant , there is no special word in English for it , We call it Monajat (مناجات) which is originated from Arabic
The prayers I wrote , the composer of these prayers has said them by heart , the composer didn't said it by memory . The student of composer have written his prayer as a book .
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Safari wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:29 pm Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done
in earth, as it is in heaven:
Give us this day our daily bread;
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us;
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil:
When before the Collect the priest alone recites the prayer, the people here respond: Amen.
When after all have communicated the people repeat each petition after the priest, the prayer ends:
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

What would you call this? Commonly called "The Lord's Prayer".
I think this is the prayer address to Jesus Christ
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

This is a prayer to God the Father that was taught by Jesus to his disciples.

Marjorie

Post by Marjorie »

Mohsen, Safari:

This a prayer taught by Jesus Christ to pray to our Creator of heaven and earth. In many churches, the Lord’s Prayer becomes a ritual. However, looking closely on the context of Jesus’ teaching, this means to be understood in order to pray accurately, NOT a chant or incantation.

Hope that helps! ♥️
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Marjorie wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:42 pm Mohsen, Safari:

This a prayer taught by Jesus Christ to pray to our Creator of heaven and earth. In many churches, the Lord’s Prayer becomes a ritual. However, looking closely on the context of Jesus’ teaching, this means to be understood in order to pray accurately, NOT a chant or incantation.

Hope that helps! ♥️
Thank for your explanation. Why Christians say God the Father , God is not material to be a father or mother ,God is creator , As he created Adam and Eva ,he created Jesus
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Marjorie

Post by Marjorie »

Mohsen, to answer your question on why Christians say God the Father? This is because of the believe in the Trinitarian doctrine of three god’s in one. The father, son, holy spirit — are all one. Without thinking critically or doing research to find the accurate answers, they all just follow what’s popular.

Yes, you are right! The Heavenly Father is the Creator of all things. Even Jesus acknowledged that he is the son of the Father. He never says he is equal to his Father.

Good thinking on your part.
Keep up the good work in learning English as well. ♥️
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Marjorie wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:44 pm Mohsen, to answer your question on why Christians say God the Father? This is because of the believe in the Trinitarian doctrine of three god’s in one. The father, son, holy spirit — are all one. Without thinking critically or doing research to find the accurate answers, they all just follow what’s popular.

Yes, you are right! The Heavenly Father is the Creator of all things. Even Jesus acknowledged that he is the son of the Father. He never says he is equal to his Father.

Good thinking on your part.
Keep up the good work in learning English as well. ♥️
Thank you Marjorie , you are a large minded woman ..it is so bad that people follow an idea without research , what is popular or conventional in a society has not always convincing reasons in back.
sometimes it is superstition, do you agree ?
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Marjorie

Post by Marjorie »

Mohsen,

Yes, I agree! And not only superstition, it also includes human’s customs and traditions that’s been passed on from generation to the next. Many people accept an ideologies or beliefs because they’re born with it.
Marjorie

Post by Marjorie »

Mohsen,

I would recommend when you do your English writing responses, practice using the right punctuations.

Keep it up! ♥️
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Marjorie wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:39 am Mohsen,

I would recommend when you do your English writing responses, practice using the right punctuations.

Keep it up! ♥️
Dear Marjorie
it seems that I made some mistakes in using punctuation of my last post , I don't know how to correct it . can you tell me?
Kind Regards
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

BBC Fake news

Post by Mohsen »

It is said that BBC tell lies or mislead people , recently the BBC report about Richard caused a big punishment for BBC
Richard was accused for child sexual abuse , BBC had a report about Richard and how he was arrested , finally the court acquitted Richard , before his accusation was proved , BBC disgraced him .

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Safari
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Safari »

You have to understand that the BBC is the state broadcaster in the UK. Of course, they claim to be independent, and sometimes they do act independently. But when it's important they are part of the establishment. The BBC has this patina of respectability and reliability, and indeed some of their programmes are exceptionally good, for example BBC Earth, which deals more with the natural world. But BBC World, which treats political issues more, is full of lies. That is not to blame them. They can't help it. They are part of the establishment. And at the end of the day they are paid by the government. Say no more...
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Safari wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:39 pm You have to understand that the BBC is the state broadcaster in the UK. Of course, they claim to be independent, and sometimes they do act independently. But when it's important they are part of the establishment. The BBC has this patina of respectability and reliability, and indeed some of their programmes are exceptionally good, for example BBC Earth, which deals more with the natural world. But BBC World, which treats political issues more, is full of lies. That is not to blame them. They can't help it. They are part of the establishment. And at the end of the day they are paid by the government. Say no more...
Bravo Safari
you have a good political intelligence
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Kim Darroch had to resign

Post by Mohsen »

After kim said about this fact that the Trump administration is "inept" and "clumsy." , he had to resign his Job.Kim is a great man ,dared to say his words fearlessly

Why UK government follows the Trump's policy , British people are great people , but sometime the government humiliates the nation
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

What a dirty people they are:

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — A Florida gas station owner has placed a sign in his store asking customers not to warm urine in the microwave.

Parul Patel says he’s become “sick and tired” of people walking into his BP gas station and On the Fly convenience store in Jacksonville to warm their containers of urine. The store is within walking distance of two labs, though one says it doesn’t collect samples for drug tests.

Patel tells First Coast News the people “walk in off the street, microwave their urine containers then leave.”

Warming urine from someone who hasn’t taken drugs is seen by some as a way to help pass a drug test.

Never believe that the Labs 's owner know about it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

how media report the news

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

My God this president is real sick

Trump is the biggest Joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"WASHINGTON — President Trump said on Sunday that a group of four minority congresswomen feuding with Speaker Nancy Pelosi should “go back” to the countries they came from rather than “loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States” how to run the government."

He is really better than Obama

it is said the Trump is originally from Germany , Obama is from Africa-Kenia, according to president 'order they should go back to their country.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
abdulazi

Post by abdulazi »

Peace/blessings! Really Obama should return to Africa? Where are you from? You must be a TRUMP or DUMP supporter to make a racist statement like that. Maybe you need to go back to your own country, remember the Native Americans i.e. Indians are the only true originals!
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Behnam,
Now adays I 've been very busy with eating of different kinds of cherries , I ate cherry as much as I flet choking . Today I bought a basket of sour for making jam and cherry syrup, ofcourse it is second time we make it .
Today i remember that you had a garden with cherry trees. did you go to the garden . You have been absent in your forum for more than one month.
What are you doing , are you making tea?

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:46 am Hello Behnam,
Now adays I 've been very busy with eating of different kinds of cherries , I ate cherry as much as I flet choking . Today I bought a basket of sour for making jam and cherry syrup, ofcourse it is second time we make it .
Today i remember that you had a garden with cherry trees. did you go to the garden . You have been absent in your forum for more than one month.
What are you doing , are you making tea?

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. I am busy with some university-related activities. I will have some free time to write here. I am so sorry to be idle for some days. Thanks for putting my photos on the thread. Yes, we still have the garden in Marand.

By the way, I read your posts and enjoy them. I like your discussions with our friends.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 July, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. I am busy with some university-related activities. I will have some free time to write here. I am so sorry to be idle for some days. Thanks for putting my photos on the thread. Yes, we still have the garden in Marand.

By the way, I read your posts and enjoy them. I like your discussions with our friends.

All the best,
Behnam, 19 July, 2019

[/quote]

it is blessing that you are still alive and breathing under the blue heaven.
you buckle to your activities , I 'm here to keep your forum alive .
These days news is about UK piracy in the Strait of Gibraltar,capturing an Iranian oil tanker, It seems that queen is going to start a war against Iran ,...Dodor dodor dodor dodor ..the trumpet voice for starting a war....100 years ago ..imagination of queen .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Have a good summer holiday
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

return to modesty

Post by Mohsen »

American writer and Psychologist Wendy Shalit answered decisively to the fans of wearing liberty

Under the pretext of equality between men and women, women are encouraged to have sexual promiscuity and it is considered as a sign of their liberty ! while these young women are the victims at the end!. Nowadays, our approach to lifestyle is seldom made by ourselves, and unfortunately, the way we live is given by others! If your lifestyle is supposed to be chosen by others, why not take it from God and his tradition which is a full treasures of philosophy?
Now it's time to move on to a continent culture. We have already reached the dead line on the path of indecency and have no choice but to return (return to modesty). This may sound counterintuitive, but we see that a common sense has been gradually appeared that believes everything has gone ahead unrestrainedly . This is why the likelihood of revolution (returning to modesty) is very high.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

your name escapes me at the moment

Post by Mohsen »

(something) escapes you

Meaning:
If you say something escapes you, it means you can't remember it.

I'm really sorry, but your name escapes me at the moment. is it Behzad..or Behdad.....oh my God Behnam...got it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

It gets really serious when you say: “My name escapes me.”

Like the title of Alec Guinness’s autobiography :)

Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

Oops. Sir Alex Guinness, I think.

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Your name attracts me!

Post by behnam »

Hi there,

How are you? I hope you are doing good. Thanks for your posts.

Happy Eid ul-Adha to all my Muslim sisters and brothers!

Joe and Mohsen, your names attract and absorb me in a way that make me love you both! LOL

All the best,
Behnam, 12 August, 2019
Last edited by behnam on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *