Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

nisha

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by nisha »

Hello Behnem,

Happy New year.... I hope you doing well.

Where are you man?
i am waiting for your replay on my last post.. :roll: :roll:
Thanks..

Regards
Shahbaz Ahmed
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Shahbaz,
Thank you for your reply , very interesting points about Nisha , {-: {-: {-:

Iranian are very interested in the meals which are made by meat , specially the sheep meat , the sheep meat has the first place here ,if I want to tell you about the interesting meat in Iran I sand the following ranking.

1- meat of sheep ( lamb)\
2- Hen or roster
3- Fish
4- cow
5- turkey
6- ostrich
7-quail
8-other birds

what is the priority of meat in your country
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

We Vow Revenge!

Post by behnam »

We promise to take a very hard revenge!
What a shame!

All the best,
Behnam, 4 January, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
nisha

Post by nisha »

Dear Mohsen,

I hope you doing well.

I think you love food very much. in our country most of the people vegetation and Non vegetation its depend society and culture, realign and some condition.
but here i am telling about Non vegetation because i am No Vegetation.
below mention List priority of meat in your country.

1.Beef
2. hen or quail
3.Fish
4.Goat
And Some people Like to Birds.

Dear Mohsen now what is the atmosphere in Iran because last Sunday heard some news regarding war like that.

Thanks..
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

nisha wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:56 am Dear Mohsen now what is the atmosphere in Iran because last Sunday heard some news regarding war like that.

Thanks..
Dear Shahbaz ,

Thank you for your email , People of Iran are very sad and very happy , very sad because USA terrorist Army assassinated one of best human of the world ( Iranian General , Mr.Soliamani ) a man who devoted all of his life fighting against ISIS and terrorists.

And happy news is that Iran take revenge by firing 15 missiles to a larges and the most important USA Army base ( Ein al-Asad) in center of Iraq. The missiles were fired exactly at the same hour and minute that USA army had assassinated our general last week . Also this military base was responsible of last week firing a rocket to Solaimani.

I am really not happy for killing of American soldiers , All this casualties are because of USA government wrong policy , American soldiers are some young boys who were jobless and poor , because of starvation these young boys joined to military to gain the wages

I hope that this attack will be enough to punish USA government , and this arrogance government take back his troop to his home.

See you

✌️✌️
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Snow in Tehran!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. It is snowing in Tehran now. It has started snowing from midnight, and right now the ground is covered with a quite heavy snow. I am going to take my car out from snow. It is parked in a roofless area. Today, I may play with snow with my sons. They like playing with snow. This is just to let you know that I am still alive, and I am still loving you. I know, it is grammatically incorrect to use "ing" with "love", but I did it. Forget the grammar rules, and take it easy. Just try to transfer your thoughts and feelings. This is the main purpose of speaking! God has given tongue to us for speaking, not putting ourselves in the prison of grammar rules. Isn't it true? LOOOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 23 January, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello dear Behnam ,
Tonight I receive a bad news about Iranian Satellite ,the Iranian missile failed to put a satellite into orbit tonight , the launch happened at Imam Khomeini Spaceport , the Simorgh, or “Phoenix,” rocket couldn’t put the Zafar 1 communications satellite into orbit, due to a low speed .

They should launch many missiles to space ,to measure all parameters, :ok:

As you know Iran has sent several short-lived satellites into orbit and in 2013 launched a monkey into space. :-D :-D

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Where is John Bolton? :lol: :lol: :lol: Image

Iran marks 41st Islamic Revolution anniversary
http://uupload.ir/files/ngy9_26860569.jpg

On Tuesday, the Iranian nation, as well as its supporters in neighboring regions and far away countries, took to streets to celebrate the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in Iran.
http://uupload.ir/files/bh1a_1395112211 ... 961114.jpg

Millions of Iranians from all walks of life are staging rallies across the country to mark the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution.
http://uupload.ir/files/dps1_1394112212 ... 093674.jpg

People participate in rally , some cities were under heavy snow
http://uupload.ir/files/qju_61566786.jpg
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:30 pm Where is John Bolton? :lol: :lol: :lol: Image

Iran marks 41st Islamic Revolution anniversary

On Tuesday, the Iranian nation, as well as its supporters in neighboring regions and far away countries, took to streets to celebrate the anniversary of the Islamic Revolution in Iran.

Millions of Iranians from all walks of life are staging rallies across the country to mark the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic Revolution.

People participate in rally , some cities were under heavy snow
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

People promises!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. I have isolated myself at home because I am vulnerable to Corona virus. As you may know, I had heart operation six years ago. According to what doctors say, I am most vulnerable to get ill due to Corona Virus.

The main reason for writing this post is something else. I wanted to say that human beings naturally break their promises. A small percent of them keep their promises. This is a fact. In the Holy Quran there are many stories of promise breakers.

We had better pin our hopes on Allah, the only creator of the universe. We should never pin our hopes on other human beings, because most of them make promises, but do not fulfill them. Do not count on anybody, because s/he is not dependable or reliable, specially in difficult situations. Count only on God(Allah), who is the only supporter of the entire universe.

You may see many people around yourself, but you should know most of them are like flies around sweetness. They will go after finishing the sweetness. In other words, the majority of people are around us because of their own benefits not because of us. This is not a new fact for me. I knew this fact since my childhood.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 March, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Dr. Behnam ,
Thank God that you are still alive .. It is said that bad things never die :lol: :lol: :lol: or in our langauge we say that The Bam eggplant has no pest {-:

Although the virus moves in the city like ghost , but I don't limit my activities , I was on the streets at moring and came back hone for lunch at 13 ...
I saw that many people in Hospitals help sick people , and some nice people distribute mask in the street free of charge
Congratulation to you for today , it is national day in Iran , the day of planting tree. if each person plant a tree , we will have good weather ..without pollution

Image.

I know that you like the nature , I hope you go to your garden in next two month and enjoy the Ordibehesht weather there
{-: {-: {-:
See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Corona Virus!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:49 am Hello Dr. Behnam ,
Thank God that you are still alive .. It is said that bad things never die :lol: :lol: :lol: or in our langauge we say that The Bam eggplant has no pest {-:
Although the virus moves in the city like ghost , but I don't limit my activities , I was on the streets at moring and came back hone for lunch at 13 ...
I saw that many people in Hospitals help sick people , and some nice people distribute mask in the street free of charge
Congratulation to you for today , it is national day in Iran , the day of planting tree. if each person plant a tree , we will have good weather ..without pollution
I know that you like the nature , I hope you go to your garden in next two month and enjoy the Ordibehesht weather there
{-: {-: {-:
See you
Hi dear Mohsen,

It was very nice reading your post and hearing from you. Thank you very much for your sweet words and nice messages, as always, full of kindness and intimacy.

Yes, I am still alive. As you have put it correctly, bad things seldom disappear. Good things disappear early, earlier than our wishes. This a rule in the nature. It is quite strange and mysterious. Some reasons for this fact are running in my mind, but in this post, I am not going to speak about that meaningful saying.

However, in this post I am going to write about some matters:

First of all, I would like to take this opportunity and say congratulations on the birthday of the greatest man of the history; Imam Ali (PBUH). Some people may think I am exaggerating the importance of Imam Ali (PBUH), and what I say about him is a religious comment or judgement. Others may ask: "Behanm, how could you measure the greatness of people and find out that Imam Ali (PBUH) is the greatest among them?" The may add: "What were your measurement criteria?"

To answer, I would say, whatever exists in the universe is known by its effects. In other words, we know people and things around us by their effects. Imam Ali's book Nahjolbalagheh says I belong to a great person, a godly man, beyond nature. It must be noticed that one needs to know himself/herself first, before judging about others. This is a delicate point. KNOW YOURSELF TO KNOW OTHERS!

Albert Einstein was a very great physicist, sure, but, when it comes to other criteria, for example moralities or politics, you will find a lot of shortcomings and weaknesses about him. Bertrand Russell was a great philosopher, yes, but philosophy is only one aspect of life.

Secondly, I would like to say Happy Nature Day. I wish a good friendship between you and nature. A good person has good relationships with environment. The Prophet of Islam even loved the things. One day he was by the side of Mount Uhud (Mount Uhud is a mountain north of Medina, Saudi Arabia) . He said: "This is Uhud. It loves me and I love it".

Finally, I would like to dedicate the last paragraph to the Corona virus. As a friend, I ask you to take the risk and danger of this devious virus seriously and to take good care of your health. I am isolating myself and my family at home. You know that I have had an open heart operation. Therefore, my doctor ordered me to stay at home and to take care about health tips. Unfortunately, China has sent the world a bad guest, an enemy actually. According to what I have heard, Chinese eat whatever they get! This cannot be a healthy diet. Some pretentious people often say we must have respect for other nation's culture and foods. That is true to somehow, but as an electric device, for example a washing machine, has manuals and instructions, human beings who are Allah's(God's) creatures have instructions too. Our creator Allah(God) Has sent 124000 messengers and many books (the Holy Bible,the Holy Quran, etc.) to teach us what to do and what not to do, what to eat and what not to eat. Human beings must put away their selfishness and ignorance and follow Allah and HIS rules. The way that Allah Has shown in His books is the only correct way for human happiness.

I wish you happy moments.

All the best,
Behnam, 8 March, 2020

P. S. It is 2020 and my posts 1010! Funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Inhuman and Cruel Sanction!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

After having long talks with the previous government of the US and other five countries under the name 5+1, we could achieve an agreement. But, President Trump unilaterally canceled it! We have lost our trust in America.

The US has put sanction on Iran. Some medicines which are needed in hospitals for treating Corona taken patients are finishing. Our problems are double, Corona Virus high speed spreading, and sanction. For some other special illnesses such as MS, HIV, Diabetics etc. we have not enough medicine and buying them from other countries is impossible because of sanction. That is inhuman and cruel, isn't that? I am sure, this inhuman action will be written in the history of human, in the future people will judge about it.

God willing we will defeat Corona, but our people will not forget the cruelty of the US!

All the best,
Behnam, 10 March, 2020

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hello dear Behnam
My pleasure to hear from you , I remember a movie ,was about some crazy scientists which made a virus ,and spread it around the world, killed people as much as possible and demolished many countries. They wanted to capture all world and every land would be under their domination, they had vaccine, and they vaccinated themselves, finally they couldn’t control the virus, it was spread to their own country and own people ,many of them were infected by virus. The champion of movie was a man in that country he noticed what the goal of that crazy scientists was, the champion went to the lab where the virus and vaccine were made and he found the vaccine ,provided people with vaccine …and so on,

:!!: You see that Donald Trump doesn’t fear coronavirus, was he vaccinated? :shock: , I don’t know.
:arrow: I also don’t know about Zionists’ lobby !!

Anyway , I don’t think that I can bear to stay at home for one day .., so I should write my will soon , and say good bye before my fingers become moveless . It was a joke , :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don’t hope to die very soon , struggle as hard as I can to stay alive.
Have you heard the story of frog.

A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their might The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died the other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die He jumped even harder and finally made it out when he got out, the other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?" The frog explained to them that he was deaf.
He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.
This story teaches two lessons There is power of life and death in the tongue an encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day .

I encouraging myself ,especially when I feel that I have fever :lol: :lol: :lol:

See you
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

So far there has not been solid evidence to prove the coronavirus is caused by Chinese eating wild animals, and China and the rest of the world are unfortunately the victims of the disease, so we should not say things that make each other unhappy in this special and difficult period of disaster for human being.
We have stayed at home for nearly two months but we do not complain, because we know that nobody wants this happen and that we should welcome the reality when it does happen. Perhaps if you are a religious man, you should say more prayers to your god, or you should sit silent to accept whatever in your way, because you cannot do anything to make a change.
Joe
Admin/Teacher
Admin/Teacher

Post by Joe »

"We are not wholly bad or good, who live our lives under Milk Wood :-| " — Dylan Thomas, Under Milk Wood

eBooks: English Prepositions List | Essential Business Words | Learn English in Seven
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hiiiiiiiiii
Hi everybody, Hiiii old friends,
Hellooooo my dear Behnam,

How are you all? How's everything in quarantine? Are you enjoing this great chance of being at home or youre messing it up worrying about the situation???

For me, its both! Im still alive! Although I have some problems breathing well and I have to take pills, thankfully Im not diagnosed with Coronavirus.

Behnam, Im so glad to see youre safe and sound at home with your family! Actually I was worried about you so for the first thing, I came here to check you out! Thank God that youre alright.

The situation is complicated! While we have to stay at home and try our best to hide from the ruthless virus, we're worried about our beloved ones' health and should take good care of them too. My father is a strong smoker and we are all so nervous caring about him.
We have no idea when this nightmare is going to end and we're anxious about the future!

On the other hand our new year is approaching! We're welcoming it differently this year! All that enthusiasm and passion we used to have these days, is faded and the only thing that matters is health!

Oh let me tell you something privet about myself! I was going to prepare for my engagement party! It was always one of my dreams to get engaged at this time of the year and I was literally going to make it come true! But all my plans are ruined! 😊😊😊

But thats ok! Acceptance is the only way to deal with it! Life goes on and we learn that things are much more complicated and unexpected than we knew!

Thats it for now! Hoping for the bright days ahead in the new year for all of us!

Thanks for reading,
Best regards,
Elham

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Act Responsibly!

Post by behnam »

SitangCampus wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:10 pm So far there has not been solid evidence to prove the coronavirus is caused by Chinese eating wild animals, and China and the rest of the world are unfortunately the victims of the disease, so we should not say things that make each other unhappy in this special and difficult period of disaster for human being.
We have stayed at home for nearly two months but we do not complain, because we know that nobody wants this happen and that we should welcome the reality when it does happen. Perhaps if you are a religious man, you should say more prayers to your god, or you should sit silent to accept whatever in your way, because you cannot do anything to make a change.
Hi,

Thank you very much for your comment. We shouldn't make each other unhappy in this situation. I do agree with you. However, we should know, and more important than knowing we should believe that we have big responsibility for our deeds since whatever we do affect others. Imagine all human beings are sitting on a very big ship, one group starts making a hole on it. Well, it will leak and lives of all will be in danger. We MUST put away selfishness and follow right ways. Corona Virus has an important message:
Hey, human beings, you are connected to each other. Nobody is independent of others. You must act responsibly, since whatever you do affects other people's lives. We don't blame any nation, but we have the right to say that all nations must act responsibly, since making mistake by one nation may cause all nations to be fined.

This is one of the big messages of Corona Virus. It has some other messages. In the future, human beings will write and speak more about them.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2020
Last edited by behnam on Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Joe!

Post by behnam »

Joe wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:17 pm Image
Hi Joe,

Thank you very much for being in this thread. What does that image say? Would you mind explaining more? I know the meaning of the sentence, but please let me know more about its message or possible lesson.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Elham!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm
Hiiiiiiiiii
Hi everybody, Hiiii old friends,
Hellooooo my dear Behnam,
How are you all? How's everything in quarantine? Are you enjoing this great chance of being at home or youre messing it up worrying about the situation???
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Elham,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. I was waiting for your post, you are late dear. But, thank you for coming here and posting a wonderful post; full of energy and kindness. Your post made me very happy. First, I didn't believe my eyes. Well, your absence was so long. Anyway, thank you very much. I personally do not worry about this situation. This situation is unique and has got many lessons for human beings. This situation reminded me some points which I knew; but proving those points was difficult. I will write about some of them soon.

For me, its both! Im still alive! Although I have some problems breathing well and I have to take pills, thankfully Im not diagnosed with Coronavirus.
Behnam, Im so glad to see youre safe and sound at home with your family! Actually I was worried about you so for the first thing, I came here to check you out! Thank God that youre alright.
I am happy that your difficulty in breathing is not rooted in Corona Virus. Thank you very much for worrying about my health. That is very kind of you.
The situation is complicated! While we have to stay at home and try our best to hide from the ruthless virus, we're worried about our beloved ones' health and should take good care of them too. My father is a strong smoker and we are all so nervous caring about him.
We have no idea when this nightmare is going to end and we're anxious about the future!
Do not worry about anything. Follow the health related tips completely. Your father must wear mask and gloves. After following health-based rules, put your hopes on Allah. It seems there is not an end for this so called nightmare.
Oh let me tell you something privet about myself! I was going to prepare for my engagement party! It was always one of my dreams to get engaged at this time of the year and I was literally going to make it come true! But all my plans are ruined! 😊😊😊
Really? That is a piece of very good news in this situation. Nothing can be comparable with that. After Corona, you will have a very happy marriage. Your marriage time will be unique. In addressing the marriage time for your kids and grandchildren you will say ; "I have married to such and such guy since Corona Virus era!" LOL
But thats ok! Acceptance is the only way to deal with it! Life goes on and we learn that things are much more complicated and unexpected than we knew!
Thats it for now! Hoping for the bright days ahead in the new year for all of us!
That's true. Accepting makes things easy to deal. Acceptance makes the nerves relaxed. Hahahahahaha....LOL!

Happy New Year to you and to your family. I wish you great things in the new year. I hope; it will be a different year; full of happiness and success for you.

By the way, you know Bahareh. She has put a message on Skype. I never use Skype. I was checking it on these days. I saw her message. It was put there many months ago. Fortunately, she was online. I said hi to her. Can you guess what was her first sentence after greeting? It was "How is your Elham?"! LOL

Please come here regularly, and let's create happy moments for each other, as we used to do in the past.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

In the city where I live, we wear masks anytime when we go out even after we have seen our city without confirmed cases for nearly 20 days, so we have done enough and repsonsibly to handle the current situation, but the recent two days a returned student from Italy ruined our concerted efforts. Many people were enraged.

A guy from Henan province of China fearing his visa expiry even went to Italy to see a football match but had to return empty-handed because the match had been cancelled. When coming back, he denied his track record and took public transport freely, and he even refused to admit he had been to Italy when checked by local police at his doorstep, his mother getting some fever reducing medicine for him to lowering the body temperature.

He is now in jail and the people working in the same building with him and having to be kept under self-isolation all cannot wait to kill or sue him when he is released.
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hellooooo dear Behnamn

Ohhh, its so nice to see your reply so soon! I really hoped to see your reply today!

what are the lessons you got've got ? Im eager to know about them.

Hahaha....marriage after Corona era! Thats a title!
You know, getting married these days is not as interesting and sweet as it used to be in the past! Due to terrible economical conditions and unsafe working situation, its not easy to enjoy relationship and romance! The most vital thing now to focus on, is a big ettempt to servive! My fiance' always says: Elham, our first priority is hard working and taking life seriousely to be able to have a home, car and sufficient money to survive.Then if any time remained we can spend it on other things! He's studied in Sharif University! He could have easily immigerated to study abroad! But he chose to stay and start his own work in his country! He regrets now, things didnt work out as he would wish for because of sanctions and other economical difficulties! So he has to start off all again and as his partner I have to support him, be patient and work as hard as him to form our life together! And thats beautiful! I dont nag! Life is a little bit harder in this part of the world but thats it! we must accept and go on!

By the way, Bahare mantioned me as Your Elham!!!! Niceeeee....it brings me a sweet smile on lips to be known as yours! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Ill try to be in contact regularly,
Best wishes,
Elham
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

China acted successfully!

Post by behnam »

SitangCampus wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:43 am In the city where I live, we wear masks anytime when we go out even after we have seen our city without confirmed cases for nearly 20 days, so we have done enough and repsonsibly to handle the current situation, but the recent two days a returned student from Italy ruined our concerted efforts. Many people were enraged.

A guy from Henan province of China fearing his visa expiry even went to Italy to see a football match but had to return empty-handed because the match had been cancelled. When coming back, he denied his track record and took public transport freely, and he even refused to admit he had been to Italy when checked by local police at his doorstep, his mother getting some fever reducing medicine for him to lowering the body temperature.

He is now in jail and the people working in the same building with him and having to be kept under self-isolation all cannot wait to kill or sue him when he is released.
Hi,

Thank you for replying? Are you from China?
We cannot break our connection and contact to the world forever. It is impossible to isolate a country from the world around it. I think, this problem belongs to all countries. We must help each other with this problem. Today one person will come from Italy, tomorrow someone may come from Germany. It is too difficult to isolate a nation from the negative impacts of this virus. All human beings are somehow involved in the problems related to Corona Virus. It is a common problem. We must solve it together. I hope so.

Your country has acted successfully in controlling the spread of Corona Virus. Other countries; Iran is included, have taken different strategies! For example, In England the government believe all people in the society will take Corona Virus. They do not isolate people and cities. They don't have faith in isolation! I think, all countries should follow the methods that China and South Korea took in dealing with Corona Virus. I don't know why they made different decision!

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2020
Last edited by behnam on Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi again Eli!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:01 am
what are the lessons you got've got ? Im eager to know about them.
Hi again,
Thank you very much for replying.
The lessons we can get from Corona Virus are a lot. I am sure, human beings will write books about them. I believe, the world after Corona Virus will be a different world. The post-Corona world will be different from this world.
Imagine, the universe is completely covered with light in one colour. There is no point without light. Imagine, everywhere is bright, and there is no darkness, shadow, or shade at all. In such an imaginary bright world, is it possible for human being to recognize light and its existence?
In the world without Corona, we used to shake hands, share kisses, touch things, etc. without any fear and limitations! We were inside those blessings without recognizing or being aware of them. We used to consider them something usual and natural. But, know, we find out how important they had been! We had been ignorant about them. We had been lucky but we didn't know! In my idea, human beings should cry bitterly about being that much ignorant!
In the New Year, we used to visit our families. We used to be with our mothers and fathers. We used to celebrate New Years...Oh, my dear Elham, we have lost many many important things. We are still ignorant. Human beings are always ignorant.
Elham wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:01 am
You know, getting married these days is not as interesting and sweet as it used to be in the past! Due to terrible economical conditions and unsafe working situation, its not easy to enjoy relationship and romance!
How do you know marriage had been sweet in the past? Working and making money need different tools from what enjoying relationship and romance need! LOL You may mention to a common factor in both of them named 'time'. That is right. But, I believe, we can find a lot of free time in our life if we manage time wisely. We are not good at managing time. That is the main problem. I think, other things are just some excuses. Go into marriage, you will enjoy it. I am sure. Dive in it actually, with your head! LOL

Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 March, 2020

P.S. This is what Bahareh said on Skype after greeting! Amazingly, I had guessed your marriage. Isn't it strange?
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends, Behnam and Elham happy new year to you

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hellllllllloooooo
Hellooooo dear Behnam and Mohsen,

Happyyyyyyyyyy New Year. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Wish you all the best in the new year.
Love youuuuuuuuu

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear friends,

Happy New Year to you and to your families. I hope this year will bring you bigger success, true and lasting happiness and greater economic prosperity.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 March, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

What Corona Virus Teaches us?

Post by behnam »

Hi my dear friends,

How are you doing? Are you staying at home? Are you isolating yourself at home? What do you do at home? How do you make yourself busy at home? How do you spend your free time? How do you change or break your previous habits? What do you eat?

I have said that Corona Virus has given us many lessons. Human beings will write books about those lessons. Today, in my mailbox I had the following video:
https://finance.yahoo.com/video/people- ... 18589.html
What people are eating during the coronavirus outbreak
[Yahoo Finance Video]
Yahoo Finance Video March 22, 2020
As we continue to face the corona virus pandemic, people around the world are clearing store shelves to stock up for the outbreak. Strangely, in the center of so called civilization, in the heaven of the earth, people have emptied the store shelves. In London, another center of civilization, people have made long lines for buying things!

I am not blaming people at all, but I do blame the philosophy that people follow. Corona Virus and similar natural events on the world show that the material-based philosophy; Materialism and its fruit Capitalism is not a reliable ideology. The philosophy whose motto is enjoy life as more as possible cannot be a right philosophy. When one asks about the actions which are enjoyable; the philosophy addresses some animal instincts such as eating as much as you can, having sex as many times as you can etc. Such advice which Capitalism gives to its believers cannot help people in critical situations. This philosophy can only produce some greedy animals, not human beings with sacrifice, devotion, and great value systems; divine morality.
This philosophy advises its believer to consider policemen to control the theft of toilet paper from public toilets! LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

For people who have oriented their eyes to the west and its false luminosity and charm, the empty store shelves gives a very big lesson: Examine people in critical situations. Keep them hungry to see their inside. Otherwise, Wearing suits and tie, wearing high-heeled shoes and short skirts, hanging a handbag over your shoulder, and shaving cleanly cannot be signs of modernism or civilization. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 22 March, 2020

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
celeste

Post by celeste »

hello there--- is somebody here??? {-:
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Celeste!

Post by behnam »

celeste wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:30 pm hello there--- is somebody here??? {-:
Hi Celeste,

Welcome to this place. As you know, here is not a chat room. We come here and read posts. For online chatting, you can go to ESL Chat room "https://www.englishclub.com/esl-chat/". I hope you enjoy chatting there.

If you are interested in writing and reading, it will be very kind of you to put posts in this thread. Hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 March, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hiiiii hiiiiii

How are things with you?

Dear Behnam, I read your posts. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Yea, youre right. Coronavirus has brought out both the worst and the best of people's nature. As we can see them fighting over toilet papers, we can see many lovable scenes of kindness and care they are creating as well! But overall, I think the positive sides are much much more than the negatives!

These days Im trying to look at the current crisis positively and see the good things about it.
I believe Corona age is a nice chance for the earth to breathe! Many polluted cities which havent been clean for decades, are experiencing fresh air and clear skys these days.
Marshall Burke, an assistant professor at Stanford's Department of Earth System Science, said the better air quality could have saved between 50,000 and 75,000 people from dying prematurely. According to researches, the reductions in air pollution in China caused by this economic disruption likely saved twenty times more lives in China than have currently been lost due to infection with the virus in that country,"

Thats a great news! Isnt it? Who knows? Maybe its the nature's trick itself to save mother earth and its people!

I have to go now, I'll write more on this topic soon,

Best regards,
Elham

reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Ladies and gentlemen! As we seem to have no more option as to panic, lets panic together! :-?
[/color]]
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

I made it in blue, didn't I?
Safari
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Safari »

SitangCampus wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:43 am In the city where I live, we wear masks anytime when we go out even after we have seen our city without confirmed cases for nearly 20 days, so we have done enough and repsonsibly to handle the current situation, but the recent two days a returned student from Italy ruined our concerted efforts. Many people were enraged.

Is this the same story? It's reported in South China Morning Post but I'm not sure the dates match. In this story he goes to Italy for a football match, same as your story:
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society ... ying-about
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

reindeer wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 pm
Ladies and gentlemen! As we seem to have no more option as to panic, lets panic together! :-?
[/color]]
Hello Andrew ,
:lol: :lol: :lol: why panic , are you afraid of death :!!: why , one day far or close we make death :lol: :lol: , so don't worry we are not alone , all of people who are living on the earth follow us.

The heaven is very crowded , people who go first , reserve better place :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hello Mohsen, the man of knowledge, author of sophisticated posts, owner of domesticated cat and a cruise yacht,

thank you very much for your words of consolation - they bring out my worst premonitions and so help a lot :~:
Wait impationally for the reaction from Behnam, Elham and everyone interested, because panicking alone is awfully boring

Bye :-(
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

My wife says 'It's a quarantine, isn't it? you don't go to work anymore, so eat less!' And, she repeats that for many times (8 - 12!) a day - every time I'm going to have a meal, actually
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Safari wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:06 am

Is this the same story? It's reported in South China Morning Post but I'm not sure the dates match. In this story he goes to Italy for a football match, same as your story:
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society ... ying-about
You bet it is the same one, since at this moment nobody can easily get out of his country. Latest news said this dirty guy has been sentenced to a jail term of one and a half year for his dirty damaging act.
By the way, though the Hong Kong-based South China Morning Post is now owned by China's largest e-commerce business Alibaba, we living in the mainland China which is under the rule of Communist Party of China cannot get access to its website legally. Hong Kong is a special administrative region of China, where capitalism is implemented and very different from that of mainland due to the long time rule by British colonists. Hong Kong media can attack Chinese government in words as they like and they are protected by law or by tradition. But there are always illegal means available to settle matters, especially when the problem is faced by the intelligent or cunning (depending how you see this problem) Chinese people.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

I just wonder, isn't it a time to tar the bottom of Senior Romancer, dear Mohsen? By the way, yesterday I had a chat with Veronica, our wise navigator.
As to me, I'd be glad to cook my best for all the crew, no matter how big it is. We have proper amount of dry bisquits, haven't we? Also, we'll need to stock up several barrels of rum, because how can we do a journey without it??? :oops:
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Hey cat! Do you see something in the waves of this sea?
- No! Only waves
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Russian man!

Post by behnam »

reindeer wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:40 am
Hello Mohsen, the man of knowledge, author of sophisticated posts, owner of domesticated cat and a cruise yacht,

thank you very much for your words of consolation - they bring out my worst premonitions and so help a lot :~:
Wait impationally for the reaction from Behnam, Elham and everyone interested, because panicking alone is awfully boring
Bye :-(
Hi dear Andrew,

How are you dear? I hope you are doing well. Are you isolated at home?
You have described Mohsen in a way that makes me feel jealous of him!
I agree with you. Panicking alone doubles the threat; the threat of Corona Virus and the threat of feeling lonely.

How is your city; safe or Corona is inside it?

All the best,
Behnam, 6 April, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

How is Veronica?

Post by behnam »

reindeer wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 pm
I just wonder, isn't it a time to tar the bottom of Senior Romancer, dear Mohsen? By the way, yesterday I had a chat with Veronica, our wise navigator.
As to me, I'd be glad to cook my best for all the crew, no matter how big it is. We have proper amount of dry bisquits, haven't we? Also, we'll need to stock up several barrels of rum, because how can we do a journey without it??? :oops:
Hi again cat owner,

I had an email from Veronica last week. I asked her some questions, but she hasn't replied my email yet. How was she? Where did you see her? I mean the chat room? Can you ask her to join us here? She is a professor now, a nurse professor teaching at university. She can help us a lot. She is a nurse, she knows how to deal with timid men when they are panicking...LOL

All the best,
Behnam, 6 April, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Cat shepard here!

timid men must do what they do best - keep silence and overdo their panic in a safe, well isolated place. Everyone able to fight against strong alcohol great evil by consuming big amount of it, must do that as well :prof:

As to Veronica, yes, she teaches in the Univercity, and also she works in local hospital. I met her yesterday, or the day before yesterday, or maybe two days before yesterday on FB. We had type chat, of course - I am a poor speaker, and should avoid life contacts so the virus of poor speaking doesn't spread
I stay home for tenth day by now, and yes, number of people who have cought the flu in my country still rise. So we gonna sit home to the end of month, maybe longer
Behnam?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

reindeer wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:00 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Senior Romancer , how did you remember her name !!! {-:

Ports around the globe are turning Senior Romancer away en masse because of coronavirus pandemic :-( :-(

She went adrift in 100 mile an hour winds ,it should be under the tow to be saved :roll:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Ok! Please tow the yacht, coz who knows when it's time to set a sail?
I look forward to do smth. usefull eventually, e.g.to trace the gigantic octopus, which has mistakingly eaten our dear navigator, and thrash it's stupid brain out of him. This thought does inspire me! {-;
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

It is not good to be cruel and unfair!

Post by behnam »

Dear Mohsen,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing good. What do you do with isolation? Thankfully, the number of dead people and patients are decreasing in Iran. Iran acted successfully in dealing with Corona Virus and could manage it well. I am still at home. I don't go to my office.

Dear Mohsen, last week a french friend of mine emailed me and asked me some questions about things which have come in the book " Les putes voilées n’iront jamais au paradis". She said that the book was written by an Iranian lady who lives in France. She asked about 12- year-old girl marriages in Iran. She also wanted to know why men marry to four wives in Iran! She mentioned to "Sigheh" too. Apparently, these things were extracted from that book. She had written that she had cried after reading that book! Her email was in French. Let me paste it here:

...Racontes-moi un peu de toi, de ton pays Iran. J'ai appris beaucoup de choses sur l'Iran avec les romans de Chahdortt Djavann. J'aimerais mieux connaître Iran à travers un Irannien comme toi. Est-ce vrai qu'on marie ses filles qui n'ont que 10 ans ou 12 ans?? Dans "Les putes voilées n'iront pas au paradis", j'apprends qu'il y a beaucoup de fillettes qui se prostituent dans la pays, que les hommes peuvent épouser 4 femmes et qu'ils peuvent aussi avoir des "sigheh" pour quelques semaines ou quelques heures, et cela est légal. Par contre, la prostitution est punie par la loi islamique, ces prostituées doivent donc subir la pendaison ou la lapidation. Est-ce vrai??? C'est trop horrible. J'ai pleuré en lisant le roman. J'ai pleuré pour ces filles pauvres qui n'ont pas de chances. La situation des femmes en Iran semble très préoccupante mais l'Etat l'ignore. Est-ce vrai tout cela??? Dis-moi un peu plus sur Iran, cela m'intéresse vraiment de le connaitre à travers un natif, pas à travers des romans de fiction...

I answered:
...First of all, thank you very much for asking those questions. It is important to search more to find the facts about something we read on a book. Unfortunately, I don't know the writer that you have mentioned. I have not read her books. I am not going to judge about her.

However, from your questions, I guess her book is full of some untrue things about Iran. Such writers may follow some political purposes, in addition to money and fame. You should know that the West and Iran, as well as, the West and Islam have got some political susses and fights. I wanted to say they are against each other(enemy), but I said they have issues. Actually, there is a cold war between the West and Iran. Why? Well, Iran's strategy and policy is against their benefits. It is better to say that, Islam is against their benefits, but these days Iran is supporting Islam much more than other Islamic countries. In addition, Iran has got "Islamic Republic" way of governing the country. Therefore, they are focusing on Iran. They(western countries with the leadership of the US) think that killing Iran is killing two birds(Islam and Iran) with one stone. That is why a very serious and unfair cold war is going on between my country and the West. Sometimes, it becomes warm. But, it is rare. :lol:

Now, in this atmosphere, you should take political aims into your considerations whenever you hear or read something about Iran. This is really important. After this preface, to answer your questions:

1- I think, there are two important matters; Islam and Iran. We have a religion which is a famous one. The origin of this religion is Saudi Arabia and it goes back to more than 1400 years ago. Islam has got some rules. Like all other religions, it has got some laws, rules, regulations, instructions, suggestions, advice, values, beliefs, etc. For example, about girls' marriage, as it had been common at that era among Arabs, Islam says a girl after her first period can marry. This is a suggestion, not a force. CAN marry is different from forcing a girl to marry. Iran is an Islamic country. It means that Iran follows the main rules of Islam in governing the country. If it is a law to be obeyed, why there are millions of single girls at 30 even more in Iran?
Marriage at 10 or 12; after their first monthly period is not an obligation. In Iran, people follow their traditional rules in marriage. Disobeying that rule does not damage someone's main belief in Islam.
However, in some villages, maybe some poor people use this rule to get rid of their girls' life expenses. I am not saying that nobody marries at this age. It happens, but it is rare. It just happens, because of economical problems, or because of misunderstanding or abusing the rule of Islam in this regard. Quite contrary, girls cannot marry under age 18 I guess. They cannot register their marriage.

2- About men with 4 wives. This is a permission of Islam to men if they have enough money and have the permission of the first wife. It is not something common in Iran. Why?
a) Men are not rich enough to pay the expenses of those wives.
b) The first wife does not give permission.
c) It is against our traditional culture.

In some Arabic nations, men can meet all these requirements and have more than one wife. But, in Iran it is not common.

3) About girls that sell their bodies. Honestly, I didn't get your question. However, our rules; both Islam and Iran are against prostituting. It is forbidden in Islam and in Iran. But, you know that, some people do it, in spite of being forbidden. They do it hidden. Islam and Iran has got punishment for that. Stoning is a punishment in case a married lady commits that crime. I guess so.
Ask me more questions. I will be happy to answer them. Do not accept whatever you read in a book. Dig it more to find the truth if you care about something. Instead of crying, you would dig it more and more to see the reasons behind that and to see if the writer is honest...

After that, I became sensitive and tried to see what the matter is. I googled the English version of the book. It is "Veiled Hookers Will Never Go to Heaven! by Chahdortt Djavann". I couldn't find a pdf form of it, but I saw some comments about the book in
https://bookaroundthecorner.wordpress.c ... ment-69352

I have put some comments there. I want you to visit that site and get some information about that book and put some comments. I think, it is necessary, since the readers believe the writer blindly without considering her personal views, inaccurate interpretations, and political aims. They judge unfairly and cruelly about Islam and Iran!

All the best,
Behnam, 22 April, 2020
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

reindeer wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:12 pm
Ok! Please tow the yacht, coz who knows when it's time to set a sail?
I look forward to do smth. usefull eventually, e.g.to trace the gigantic octopus, which has mistakingly eaten our dear navigator, and thrash it's stupid brain out of him. This thought does inspire me! {-;
the hole is too much wide to fill with tar, the mainsail was torn in some as well, I lied down on the deck under the sun , I need more vitamin D , it is said that vitamin D makes body isolate against Corona virus , lie down under the sun to absorb vitamin D , free of charge :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: It is not good to be cruel and unfair!

Post by Mohsen »

behnam wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:47 am Dear Mohsen,

color=#0000BF]After that, I became sensitive and tried to see what the matter is. I googled the English version of the book. It is "Veiled Hookers Will Never Go to Heaven! by Chahdortt Djavann". I couldn't find a pdf form of it, but I saw some comments about the book in
https://bookaroundthecorner.wordpress.c ... ment-69352

I have put some comments there. I want you to visit that site and get some information about that book and put some comments. I think, it is necessary, since the readers believe the writer blindly without considering her personal views, inaccurate interpretations, and political aims. They judge unfairly and cruelly about Islam and Iran!

All the best,
Behnam, 22 April, 2020
Hi dear friend ,
I read your post also the comment you put in the website , thank you , I also asked one of my friends (Oliver) who has visited Iran , to put his comment there , That is not fair to say that about Iran , it is more political target behind writing that book.

I hope you are doing well in Ramadan ,and get the most benefits of this holy month.
Sincerely yours
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani