Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by behnam »

I'd like to take this opportunity to say Happy Woman's Day and Mother's Day to all mothers and potential mothers. I wish you all the best in the world.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Happy mother and woman day

Post by Mohsen »

*********************Image****************************
Today is the birthday of Hazrat Zahra (AS) ,the daughter of prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and mother of our beloved Imams and wife of the greatest man of the world Imam Ali (AS) , congratulate this dear day to all Muslims

on occasion of this holy day ,it is called woman day in Iran ,many gifts and sweets are given to mothers and wives ,also there are lots of parties which people take part, from morning I was in a party , the place was decorated with multicolored papers and bulbs ,many candies and drinking were distributed between people , at 3 PM the party had been finished , I was really tired ,the beads of perspiration dropped from my chin and neck , as a member in supply chain I was active all the time ,at noon we distribute the lunch between 80 people , I got so tired I couldn’t eat food , I lied on a carpet for a moment and closed my eyes, a friend of mind brought a dish of Kabab and rice with a bottle of Doogh.

On occasion of woman day I had already bought a gift for my wife, a double fry pan which coated with ceramic , hereafter we save some oil ,and makes up the charge I paid for this pan {-: :-D , I still don’t know if my wife is happy or not ,although she said thanks when she receive it ,also two beautiful dresses for two mothers , we offered them at morning

Wish the best for all of you
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Bitter facts!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

On the occasion of Prophet Mohammad daughter's birthday I intend to write something about Islam in the Middle East!

According to history and the holy Koran, prophet Mohammad has been a very kind and merciful person. Plus the main philosophy of every religion, particularly Islam, is guiding people towards perfection and teaching them how to live respectfully and peacefully. To put it simply, the main philosophy of sending one hundred and twenty four thousand messengers is teaching people how to be good! This is quite obvious. However, what takes place in the Middle East in the name of Islam cannot be the philosophy of Islam. These actions are against Islam. Selling Iraqi girls and women in the market cannot be the philosophy of Islam. Raping Iranian boys in Jeddah by Saudi Arabia policemen cannot be the lesson of Islam. Killing innocent people cannot be the sign of Islam. Barbarism cannot be the symbol of Islam. Cruelty and corruption cannot be taught by Islam!.... What's going on?

Why do we make Haj? What is the philosophy of Haj? To be united? Are Muslims united now? European people don't make Haj but they have got European Union! Muslims make Haj but they are divided! Something must be wrong. This is obvious.

This Islam cannot be sent by God. Surely, Prophet Mohammad disagreed with this interpretation of Islam if he could come to the Middle East!

We are all responsible for these crimes. Sacrificing Islam for political purposes is a big crime. Oh, making Haj equals giving money to a country which supports violence, tension, and terrorism. This country is killing innocent people in Yemen now. Don't you think making unnecessary Haj is supporting this country financially? We are all criminals if we open our eyes and look at things carefully and wsiely. This Islam is not accepted by wisdom! A true religion must bring peace, safety, prosperity, kindness, love, justice,etc.

WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH BIG CRIMES!

All the best,
Behnam, 10 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

I strongly disapprove of Saudi Arabia policemen's offence towards Iranian innocent kids.

Post by setareh »

`The news that I heard about two Iranian guys who went to Mecca as pilgrims really broke my heart. It is a shame for a country that is the birthplace of Islam to have such an unforgivable offence. The country which claims to host pilgrims; The country which cuts the thieves’ hands what would be its reaction towards such an insult that has been done not for criminals but to pilgrims of Mecca. I wonder what impact this offence would have on minds of those two innocent kids.
Dear Behnam you step out on my point. We are like sheep (no offence to anybody) following the rules or traditions or religious issues without even thinking about it. We care more about trivia than the basic principles of something. Every year so many Iranians go to Mecca. They spend a lot of money there buying souvenirs. The more you are rich the big your suitcases are. People talk about the number of visits they have made to Mecca with proud; the higher the number is the deeper your faith is. When we questioned them they would tagged us as an atheist. They look down on us assuming that we are affected by western culture and so on and so on.
How ridiculous is to be proud of some stuff that actually we should be ashamed of. Islam reputation is ruined by Muslims themselves. We can not change people’s opinion. I hope at least we ourselves ponder everything before accepting it blindly and not to be afraid of being accused of breaking the norms.
setareh.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

All Muslims condemn the dirty action of two police men in Saudi Arabia and they expect the Saudi regime issue the order to execution for these two criminals, I believe that the raping was intentionally done by Saudi ‘elements , their goal is making Iranian reaction or Iran government forbids travelling to Mecca.

Dear Behnam Saudi regime don't need our money , I have reasons for it , they didn’t let the two Iranian plane landed in Jadeh airport during last few days , the Saudi limited the number of Iranian pilgrims to 50000 people per year , the reasons show that they don’t need our money , they afraid of Iranian pilgrims ,because they aware the people of Saudi Arabia about the real Islam and some Jawish people ( Al Saud ) who wearing the mask of Islam
There are some criminals in each nation which intentionally or unintentionally despoil the real feature of a nation. We Muslims respect the Arab people more than every other nations, because our beloved prophet and beloved 12 Imams, all of them were Arab, Also the holy land of Mecca is not belong to Al Saud , it will be the free land for all Muslims

We should stop going to that unsafe dangerous country. We should stop wasting our money! Having respect for human is much more important than having respect for Mecca! Mecca is nothing unless some black stones.

The Mecca is a holy place , the Kabeh was built by Adam as the first place for worship and God sent the black stone( Hajarol Asvad) from heaven to place in Kabeh for Adam, the Kabeh was rebuilt by holy hands of prophet Abraham ,and also rebuilt by holy hands of Prophet Mohammad (PBU all of them) , it is the place were Imam Ali was born and some verses in Quran about Kabeh.
انّ اوّل بیت وضع للناس للذی ببکهً مبارکاً وهدیً للعالمین
جعل الله الکعبه البیت الحرام قیاماً

How you called it some useless black stone , I know you are angry , I agree that respecting human is very important ,but for which kind of human? you see that homogeneous is free and legalized in some so called develop countries , what is remain for human and humanity .,they freely insult the holy religion ,and now support the Saudi Arabia to kill as much innocent people of Yaman as possible.

The Al Saud and its follower are only 15% of people in Saudi Arabia , they are symbol of Vahabi sector which was created by Uk , the Al Saud are Jwish , they are originally from a Jwish tribe . The should be overthrown as soon as possible by real people of Arabian land
Inshallah
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Stareh,

Many Muslims going to Mecca , fast in Ramadan , say their prayer 5 times in a day , but they may do some wrong jobs , they may commit different kind of sins, they don’t live exactly according to Islamic instructions. I believe that Islam is a perfect religion, but no one can follow it exactly. We shouldn’t look at people black or white , if we look at people black or white , we should say good bye to all people and go to the secluded corner. I like the people who try to evolve their personality and their life style, people who believe that if they take one step , God help them to take a hundred steps.

Code: Select all

Dear Behnam you step out on my point. We are like sheep (no offence to anybody) following the rules or traditions or religious issues without even thinking about it. We care more about trivia than the basic principles of something.
Dear Setareh ,you shouldn’t Judge about these people and their actions and call them sheep , maybe you don’t know the number of Iranian who go to turkey and Emirate or Mediterranean beaches ( you know that why they go there ,for example Anatolia) are more than 5000.000 people per year and how much money they spend in these countries… maybe they are intellectuals , because they don’t follow the traditional religious rite in Mecca. What do you call them?

One of Iranian writer who was persuaded by Dr. Shariati for pilgrimaging to Mecca was Jalal Al ahmad ,he went there and converted to Islam. Jalal was a communist before that travel . You see that how the Kabeh can effect on enriched heart.

According to several books which has been written the biggest nation who follow their life like a sheep are Americans , majority of American don’t know how their government expense their tax budget for helping Israel or supply terrorists in the world, the book of the nation of sheep which was written by Judge Napolitano pointed out some cases of this fact

Everyday I watch the BBC news and listen to what they try to inculcate to the mind of Iranian , some people from Iran phones to BBC and give their opinion about policy and daily events ,from what they (UK) get these Iranian people they try to form their policy against Iran. That is why their policy always failed against Iran, they think that these people are the representative of Iran. They always try to show that in Iraq ,Syria and Yaman the war is between Shiah and Sunni, they have many goal behind this policy

Have a good time
mohsen[/b]
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Amalrab

Post by Amalrab »

Hi friends,

How are you? I have missed you a lot.

I am an old member here but sadly I don't write a lot these days but I have read all your posts.

Dear Behnam, I really miss you and miss chatting with you. Sadly my computer wasn't working well and the Skype has stopped on it. Please forgive me.

Dear Elli, I wish your work is going well and you are in a good health. Please write to me, I really miss your words..

Dear new friends here, welcome all!

I promise you to try to write more...

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Omersimpson!

Post by behnam »

omersimpson wrote:Hi,
i am new registrede, i want learn the english. help me?
Hi Omersimpson,

Welcome to this thread. Thank you for joining us. We are all practicing English in this place trough writing and reading. Please put posts. I am interested in knowing more about you.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

I am not a politician and I don't understand politics. However, as far as I know, in the past only old people used to make Haj. They used to say, Haj Pilgrims must be very careful about "Tvafo-al-nesa" and its related "two-Rekat-Namaz". Therefore, for men it was important to make Haj after their wives stop menstruating. Things has changed a lot. Young boys and girls make Haj! This is really ridiculous and pointless! By the way, some people compete with each other in the number of making Haj. Once a person was saying; "I've gone to Mecca 15 times"!!! A lot of money is spending on unnecessary Haj. We should invest that big amount of money in the country's economy and other necessary projects.

Mecca is made of some black rocks and stones. It itself has no value. Rubbing yourself to those stones-even to Hajar-Al-Asvad- cannot change an evil person to pious one! If it was like that Iran would be the heaven of the earth. Well, the majority of people are Haji now! :lol:

Dear Mohsen, I am not a politician but you are speaking like 'Shariatmadari"; the manager and responsible of "Keyhan" You are repeating his words!

I believe, 'Omre' isn't necessary, and for young boys and girls it is ridiculous to make Haj, while they don't know how to wash themselves in the bathroom! For making me convinced, you should know, I neither listen to your words, nor to Imam's words, nor to anyone else. This is what my logic says. Therefore, don't try to change my idea about Haj, it won't work! :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 15 April, 2015

P.S. I never watch satellite TVs at all. I never listen to BBC! I am not in a position to follow others blindly. I am a commentator myself!
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by setareh »

Dear Behnam you asked me about some gallant gestures that men take towards women like giving their seats to women or offering some help in carrying their heavy stuff. In my humble opinion men always like to attract women by behaving nicely and they also like to show off their strength in order to prove that they are superior. {-: Kidding aside I think in every society some behaviors are considered as a sign of decency like treating women gently or respecting elderly people.
Time has changed a lot. Women believe that they have equal right with men. So I think if nowadays some men think “ok if women are like us and we are equal so there is no need to behave them differently”. This could be one of the reasons. For sure there are so other reasons that I don’t know.
About the policy of “women first” I am not optimistic. In fact I am pretty suspicious. Is this action out of respect or is it because of tactful strategy to see if every thing is ok for men to enter a place and to make sure there is no danger. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If we treat our children in a dictator manner and do not understand them, when they grow up the gap between us will grow deeper and deeper this could be one of the reasons not to respect elderly people nowadays. Another reason is the way we behave our elderly people will teach our kids practically. As you know we are role modals for them and they would do the same as we did to our parents and grand parents. How can we expect them to behave differently from what we taught them?
Sincerely
Setareh
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Unnecessary actions!

Post by behnam »

Hi Setareh,

How are you? I hope you are fine. Thank you very much for your useful post. I agree with your points in many areas, but I don't think s**ual desires are involved in giving seats to elderly people, respecting them, putting them first, etc. However, it is certainly true that blowing on the trumpet, for many years, that men and women are equal has resulted in some disasters. Although it has gotten some advantages, its disadvantages should not be ignored.

A few days ago, I saw this headline in a newspaper: 'UNESCO confirms that Iran has given equal educational opportunity to both genders'. Well, at first glance, this headline seems to be a positive thing about Iran. The majority of students at universities are female. Last semester, there were 55 students in one of my classes, 35 girls and 20 boys. Besides exceeding the equality in terms of number, girls have better intention of studying than boys. They are more successful than boys, when it comes to getting marks. This is an advantage, but what about its disadvantages? Nobody cares about them! Why? Well, our management is based on trial and error! {-:

After graduation, these girls will expect job. Above it, these girls have the right to marry and start a family. Where will we bring equal-هم کفو-boys from? Diploma husbands with PhD wives! Isn't this phenomenon a disaster or a threat? Nobody cares! Ignore bad effects, just keep statistics! :lol:

I'd like to add something to my previous post, related to making 'Omre'(unnecessary Haj)! I know, my dear friend Mohsen will criticise and complain. That's OK! {-:

Before entering the main discussion on 'Omre(unnecessary Haj making)', I'd like to tell a short story. I was in Mashhad in the last Thursday of the previous year-1393. Actually, a religious ceremony was held in Mashhad by my uncle and aunt. A member of my family had to be there. Luckily, I had the chance to go Mashhad. After getting off the train, I took a taxi to Imam Reza's(PBUH) holy shrine. I decided to visit his holy shrine first, then go to participate in the ceremony. I don't know how, but the taxi driver recognized that I am from Tehran. To flatter in the hope of charging me a big amount of money(to make me گیر کردن در رودربایستی)he started speaking positively about Tehrani people. I said; "I am honored and happy that I am not from Tehran. Although I am living in Tehran, I am originally from Azerbaijan province." He added quickly; "Oh, Tabrizians are very wise, kind, generous and...", listed some good things to fool me through flattering. I replied; "I don't care about the rightness or wrongness of other qualities you mentioned, but in my opinion, Mashhadi people are wiser than Azerbaijani people." He asked; "Why? I am a Mashhadi, an ordinary taxi driver with a big family, facing with a lot of problems ...", with another tone of voice, again listed some problems to evoke my sympathy! :lol:

At this time, we were directed to Imam Reza's(PBUH) Holy Shrine, so that its golden dome could be easily seen. I said; "Mashhadi people are wiser than Azerbaijani people, because they could bring this Arab man from Medina to Mashhad and killed him and built a shrine here. People from all over the world come here to visit him and to spend money in your city Mashhad. This brings prosperity to your city. Azerbaijani people weren't wise enough to kill at least one Imam or one of his sons to build some shrines in Azerbaijan. Shrines are the centers of economy. Right now, thousands elephants cannot carry Tabasi's money...". He closed his mouth and became silent! :lol: :lol: :lol:

If rubbing ourselves to those shrines and kissing those pieces of metals had some positive effects, Mashhadi people would be the symbol of rightness, not the symbol of...! {-:

The same logic goes to making unnecessary Haj. If those black rocks had some positive effects, Saudi kings who are called 'the servants of Mecca and Mohammad's(PBUH) Holy Shrine(خادم الحرمین الشریفین)' would not spend money on creating tensions by some terrorists in the Middle East and would not kill women and children in Yemen. Those black rocks are put there to be signs towards God, not towards Satan. Throwing sands towards those stones(رمی جمرات) is saying NO to Satan, as the great prophet Ibrahim(PBUH); the friend of God did. How many people practically say NO to Satan? In our culture right now, Haji is someone who knows how to fool others well. Let's forget those symbolic actions and focus on meanings. One of the philosophies of making Haj and visiting the Holy Shrines can be retracing Prophets and Imams' (سلام و صلوات الله علیهم اجمعین)paths. In fact, they are some signs for us in order not to lose the right path. Right path to what? To perfection.

I'd like to repeat that if making Haj(without insight) had unconditional positive effects on the pilgrims, Iran would be the heaven on the Earth(because the vast majority of Iranians are Haji now, and they visit holy shrines with a special eagerness), and Saudi Arabia people were the best in the world. :lol:

Imam Husein(PBUH) left the Haj incomplete to say that there are more important things to do than finishing actions of Haj.

By the way, I've read Jalal Al-E-Ahmad's books, particularly' خسی در میقات'! He wasn't 'kafar' at all.

Dear Mohsen and other readers should know that I do believe in making Haj and visiting holy shrines. I love making these religious actions to improve my faith and the quality of my Islam. I hope to make Haj(تمتع of course) in the future. Enshallah.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I accept you as a politician ,you know what is the Shriatmadri 's idea , and how my idea is like him ,you read the newspapers ,why you want to deny it :-)
You also knows about Islamic instructions ,specially about the relation of man and woman ,even for Haj pilgrims you pay attention for Tvafo-al-nesa and you study the Haj from this view point, I accept you as a psychologist and Islamic laws expert

I never met a person who had gone to Mecca 15 times, If you find one person you should not generalize it to many people ,maybe he is a doctor ,maybe he is the Caravan manager , my friend Majid is a doctor and he goes to Mecca every year , he has gone to Mecca more than 15 time ,because he is the doctor of Caravan .

People usually use to generalize what they hear ,for example I never met a man who has two wife , but there are many article is written about it, I hear from my father that his father of father had two wives.

Dear Behnam, I have not time to read newspapers , I don’t remember the last time I was in front of news booth, if Shariatmadari spoke like me ,maybe he had read my point in this forum and he recalled it, I never rely on Shariatmadri or Refsanjani to make my mind for a decision , in fact I am ultraparties.

Many people don't obey the God , because they believe it is not logic, my sister's son who is a member of university faculty, changed his mind about many things when he came back from USA two years ago, we had a discussion in Tehran when I went to his home in Nurooz , I said " what was in USA climate which effected on your mind " because his view was dark about everything in Iran ,he was supposed to depart to Mecca with a group of university lecturers during the new year holiday , but his travel was cancelled, I said " God has cancelled his invitation for you , and you should think about yourself more why you are not worthy of it"

B.Wishes,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Story!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I found the twelfth story of Chapter VII - ON THE EFFECTS OF EDUCATION-in Gulistan suitable for our subject.

Story 12

One year discord had arisen in a caravan among the walking portion and I also travelled on foot. To obtain justice we attacked each other’s heads and faces, giving full vent to pugnacity and contention. I saw a man sitting in a camel litter and saying to his companion: "How wonderful! A pawn of chess game travels across the chess-board and becomes a Queen, and the footmen of the Haj travelled across the whole desert only to become worse."

Tell on my part to the man-biting Haji
Who tears the skins of people with torments:
Thou art not a Haji but a camel is one
Because, poor brute, it feeds on thorns and bears loads.

حکایت 12

سالی نزاعی میان پیادگان حجاج افتاده بود و داعی در آن سفرهم پیاده بود. انصاف در سر و روی هم فتادیم و داد فسوق و جدال بدادیم. کجاوه نشینی را دیدم که باعدیل خویش می گفت: یا للعجب! پیاده عاج چوعرصه شطرنج بسر می برد فرزین می شود یعنی به از آن می شود که بود و پیادگان حاج بادیه بسر بردند و بتر شوند

از من بگوی حاجی مردم گزای را
کو پوستین خلق به آزار می درد
حاجی تو نیستی، شتر است از برای آنک
بیچاره خار می خورد و بار می برد

All the best,
Behnam, 17 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Misguided belief!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote:...he was supposed to depart to Mecca with a group of university lecturers during the new year holiday , but his travel was cancelled, I said " God has cancelled his invitation for you , and you should think about yourself more why you are not worthy of it"
Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are enjoying these beautiful days of spring. So many thanks for replying.

In this post, I intend to challenge your viewpoint on God's invitation and cancellation of people! Such misguided ideas are based on wrong understanding of the way God manages the entire universe, and are often used by different people in our society. At best some of them have wrongly understood God, religion, messengers, Imams, etc. However, some people use such misguided belief to fool others in order to keep business going!

Absolutely, God's way of governing the world is different from our ways. God is not a cruel king(a human being); full of negative emotions such as greed, selfishness, stinginess, jealousy, etc. Instead, God is compassionate and merciful. God invites all the people in the world, not some special ones. God never cancels someone's invitation. God is kinder than our parents...

I am not teaching you these obvious things. I am sure you know these things much better than me. However, in our society unfortunately, some people spread such wrong ideas for dirty purposes. Emptying people's pockets is only one of those dirty purposes!

A person goes to Mashhad and commits many sins besides kissing Imam Reza's(PBUH) Holy Shrine, and says; "آقا طلبید"! Imam Reza(PBUH) has nothing to do with inviting someone to Mashhad, or canceling his flight or ticket. Suppose someone says; "آقا طلبید قسمت شد رفتیم مشهد پابوس امام رضا", the listener may think; "من بیچاره را چرا آقا نمی طلبد؟ نکند مردم فکر کنند من آدم لایقی نیستم؟ بهتر است من هم روانه مشهد شوم تا از قافله عقب نمانم" I couldn't write these words in English. I apologize.

I recommend my precious friends read the story of that vain Emperor who cares about nothing except wearing. "The Emperor's New Clothes" is a short tale by Hans Christian Andersen about two weavers who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, no one dares to say that he doesn't see any suit of clothes until a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!"(copied and pasted from Wikipedia)

Dear Mohsen, I am playing the role of that child now. No one dares to say that if those black rocks could have practical positive effects on people, Saudi kings would be like angel now. Insight is necessary. Honesty is necessary. Sincerity is necessary. Loving truth is necessary..not those useless ideas.

If I were you, I'd call to that guy of your family and apologized for saying such dangerous things. Nobody knows the level of someone's friendship with God! I don't know, how much you love God and how much God loves you! We shouldn't judge about people's relationship with God. We should read the story of Moses and sheepherder again!

I apologize for being straightforward in this post. I think it was necessary.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi dear Amal!

Post by behnam »

Amalllll, dear, welcomeeeeeeeee! I'd missed you terribly. Thank you very much for keeping the rope connected. You are my kind-hearted friend. You made me very happy. Thanks!

I hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

Let me first clear this matter , All of our 11 beloved Imams were Arabs and they were killed by Arabs, Imam Reza (AS) was killed by Mammon, the king of Arab at that time. Mammon (curse B.U..H.) It is said that he smeared some grapes with poison and gave it to Imam.I pointed out this matter ,because some people who read your post, don't get that what you wrote about Mashadi people was a wit.

In traditional Arabs the Love and kindness has no meaning , kissing something was equal to worshiping while kissing Kabeh or Imam's shrine is expressing our love for God. In Saudi Arabia, the police don't let the pilgrims kiss the Kabeh although there is a narration which says " The prophet Mohammad (PBUH) touched and kissed the Black stone during his Tawaf of Kabeh , Suadi police call it paganism.
The prophet Jacob kissed the Joseph 'shirt ,when the Joseph's brother brought the shirt for him, God forbid .. Prophet Jacob was a pagan !!?

Also an object or a person can intercede with God when he/it has God's permission. It can be a cloth ,an stone or a piece of iron, God in Quran says that a shirt can cure the eye, Joseph gave his shirt to his brother and told "

Take my shirt and place it unto my father's face. This will restore his eye-sight. Then bring the whole family to me."

‌اذْهَبُوا بِقَمِیصِی هَذَا فَأَلْقُوهُ عَلَى وَجْهِ أَبِی یأْتِ بَصِیرًا وَأْتُونِی بِأَهْلِکُمْ أَجْمَعِینَ
Dear Behnam , I saw nothing in your post that I would disagree with except the black stone and shrine of Imam.

If rubbing ourselves to those shrines and kissing those pieces of metals had some positive effects, Mashhadi people would be the symbol of rightness, not the symbol of...!

Dear Mohsen, I am playing the role of that child now. No one dares to say that if those black rocks could have practical positive effects on people, Saudi kings would be like angel now. Insight is necessary. Honesty is necessary. Sincerity is necessary. Loving truth is necessary..not those useless ideas

The sun is shining ,but a mirror which has dust on it ,is not able to reflect the light of sun.A dark mirror has no reflection . our heart is like a mirror , and Kabeh and Imam shrine is like a Sun ,dust and darkness cover the mirrors when people commit sins and go far from God ,you speak about Saudi kings , how Saudi with committing too many crimes can get the effects of Kabeh, the mirror of servant of Zionism has been covered with a thick layer of darkness and dust which only a bullet can penetrate in it.
But regarding the other people , if they have clear mirror ,they can get the best effect from it , some people have a mirror with a thin layer of dust ,so they get less of this effect ion.

Kabeh is like a centrifuge, people walking around it , it separates people with polished and clear mirror from others and make them ready for enrichment. In this operation some people elevate, the others stay in same level
خر عیسی گرش به مکه برند
چو بیاید هنوز خر باشد
About that guy of my family , I know him from his childhood , his mirror is dark now , it was the second time that he tried go to Mecca by university but his travel was cancelled for second time. Moses and sheepherder were two strangers

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hurieh wrote:Hi friends,

As far as my memory is concerned, this spring seems a bit different from the last years in Yazd and some other cities around the country. I suppose I’m beginning to fall in love with spring and whatever is related to it. The weather is perfect--neither too cold nor too hot. A nice pleasing breeze is blowing over newly-blossomed trees and flowers and moving them in different directions. The sky is painted with a nice blue color—one of my most favorite color-- and pieces of clouds are visible all over the sky. The sound of sparrows chirping happily is being heard without stop. The nature has worn fresh pleasing perfume. I just can’t wait to go out, breathe deeply, and let the nice fragrance of spring entrance me.

Sincere best wishes,
Hurieh
Apr 1st/ 2015

Hi Hurieh,

Thanks for your nice description of spring , I enjoy reading it . In fact Spring in my house is different , first the lilac tree with purple flowers and pleasant smelling spread throughout the house , I have a big lilac tree in front of room , but it has the flowers for one month , and now it is at the end ,but this morning I saw that the honeysuckle (یاس امین الدوله ) which is fallen throughout the wall is opening and the smell of its flowers was very pleasant in early morning.
I hope you enjoy your life during this lovely season

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How are youuu? Hope everything is fine with you in this lovely spring. Oh you didn't need to thank me for the suggestions. Actually I learned a lot myself by just studying through this memory problem and I SHOULD thank you for bringing the subject up ;-)

The university is also going pretty well. Today I am so happy because I could finally manage to stay firm on the topic of my thesis and the professor whom I had chosen as my advising professor has accepted me with a big yay :-D But I got a LOT to study and by a lot I really mean a huuuge pile of books. Hope I find the time for them. How is your PhD going on doctor? :-D I got the notebook of this year's admissions and there were like 6 in Tehran, 4 in Kermanshad and 5 in Shiraz for me. This means undergoing another drudgery for the PhD exam again. Ugh how I hate konkur! :evil: :evil:

Thank you for asking about me. Made me so happy :-) :-)

Love,

Kamelia
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Strange!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote:
Take my shirt and place it unto my father's face. This will restore his eye-sight. Then bring the whole family to me."
‌اذْهَبُوا بِقَمِیصِی هَذَا فَأَلْقُوهُ عَلَى وَجْهِ أَبِی یأْتِ بَصِیرًا وَأْتُونِی بِأَهْلِکُمْ أَجْمَعِینَ

Hi Mohsen,

One of my new year's resolutions was keeping silent or speaking as little as possible. Speaking(and writing in this thread) at my workplace, at home, when chatting with friends, ...causes me a lot of troubles. It creates unnecessary tensions. Why? The majority of people pretend to be asleep. It is impossible to awake them. The majority of people are dishonest; to justify a mistake, they make hundreds mistakes. The majority of people are unfair. They think they are always right. The majority of people are selfish. These negative emotions threaten the security of life and peace of mind. In such a poisonous atmosphere in the society, it is really difficult to reach an agreement in a discussion, debate, or conversations. I may belong to the majority of people I am speaking about. I am not accusing anybody. I am speaking generally.

If you (or anyone else) believe differently or disagree with me, you(they) had better refer to the courts to see how many people are involved in different kind of discord.

I am still speaking, disagreeing, challenging, ....! It seems I am not able to stick to my New Year's resolutions. I cannot keep silent. This is a big weakness of me. :lol:

Brother Mohsen, Prophet Yousof's shirt restored his father's eyes. His father Yaghub was a prophet himself. In this sweet story, the Holy Koran is speaking about two great prophets. Many people were able to smell prophet Yousef himself! Please notice: There were million people around Yousof and they could see him, smell him, shake hands with him, etc. some of them were blind. Some of them might be deaf. Some might be sick... The smell of Yousef had no effects on them! For example, his lover Zolykha had become blind of crying for him. She was deeply in love with Yousof. Not only Yousof's shirts and trousers, but also his complete body could not restore Zoleykha's eyes! Why? Absolutely, God made Yousef's shirt restore his father's eyes. Without God and without his intention, nothing has effect! The subject is so delicate that careful attention is needed.

It is certainly true that God is mighty, and He can do amazing things. He can make someone's shirt smell a great healer, sure, but that person has not the authority(even ability) to correct any defects. I agree with 'Shafaat, but "شرطها و شروطها"!

Something else is worth mentioning here. Imam Sadegh(PBUH) says:

عنه عليه السلام : كونوا دُعاةً لِلنّاسِ بِغَيرِ ألسِنَتِكُم ، لِيَرَوا مِنكُمُ الوَرَعَ وَالاِجتِهادَ وَالصَّلاةَ وَالخَيرَ ، فَإِنَّ ذلِكَ داعِيَةٌ حديث

امام صادق عليه السلام: مردم را با غير زبان خود [به مذهب خويش] دعوت كنيد، تا پارسايى و
سخت كوشى [در عمل و عبادت] و نماز و خوبى را از شما ببينند؛ زيرا اينها، خود [بهترين] مبلّغند

The main point of this saying is: Stop preaching, 'actions speak louder than words'! Why don't we follow him???????? Why do we preach many sermons, but when it comes to acting we are careless, lazy, and unsuccessful?

Dear Mohsen and other friends; we should know loving Imams and prophets mean loving truth, kindness, honesty, fairness, patience, forgiveness, working hard, taking responsibilities, doing positive things, having positive effects etc. "I love Imam Ali(PBUH)", but this is not enough and this is meaningless unless my love becomes something measurable. What are measurable? Actions! Dear brothers and sisters, quantify your feelings and make them measurable by acting in accordance with them. Otherwise, those feelings are some stupid things; totally useless! They are only "دلخوشکنک" :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 20 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Reetagms

Post by Reetagms »

I am glad to see that new thread here. As i found it really interested and full with massive information here. Life is name of learning journey we start that journey from our first breath and ended with last breath.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Strange!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Thanks God that you couldn’t keep your resolution. If you kept it, what would happened for this thread . As I see nobody has free time to write here, of course the spring is good season for sleeping, so the people have less time for activity. Andrew who used to write here every day has been lost. What has happen in Sent peter, has he gone to Donetsk!!? :~: :~:

As I said before there is nothing I want to oppose you, there is a gap ,but it is very narrow , I try to narrow down the distances between the two idea , but if the ideas was the same and there was no tensions ,how could I broke your resolution !!? :lol: :lol:

behnam wrote:
Brother Mohsen, Prophet Yousof's shirt restored his father's eyes. His father Yaghub was a prophet himself. In this sweet story, the Holy Koran is speaking about two great prophets. Many people were able to smell prophet Yousef himself! Please notice: There were million people around Yousof and they could see him, smell him, shake hands with him, etc. some of them were blind. Some of them might be deaf. Some might be sick... The smell of Yousef had no effects on them! For example, his lover Zolykha had become blind of crying for him. She was deeply in love with Yousof. Not only Yousof's shirts and trousers, but also his complete body could not restore Zoleykha's eyes! Why? Absolutely, God made Yousef's shirt restore his father's eyes. Without God and without his intention, nothing has effect! The subject is so delicate that careful attention is needed.

As you said without God intention nothing has effect , but God left his intention to some people like prophet and Imam “من ذا الذي يشفع عنده الا باذنه” . Prophet Josef ‘shirt restored his father ‘s eyes , it was not important if his father Yaghub was a prophet or not. Many times prophet Christ gave life to a dead people, ordinary people, and restored the eyes of ordinary people, even Prophet Josef restored the Zolykha ‘s eye when he married her.

To be a good man is desire of all people ,all people know what is good and what is bad ,but many people choose to be bad ,for example Obama and Malek Salman knows well what is right and what is wrong , Satan knew what was right and what was wrong , he told God “ let me bow down in front of you “ but God said “ No I want you to bow down in front of this man“… that was the Satan’s haughtiness who made him to disobey God. He swore in front of God that he tries to deceive the people who follow right path, Satan has no missions in many lands and between many people. he only is present between people who want to follow God

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote:As I said before there is nothing I want to oppose you, there is a gap ,but it is very narrow , I try to narrow down the distances between the two idea , but if the ideas was the same and there was no tensions ,how could I broke your resolution !!? :lol: :lol:
Hi Mohsen,
So many thanks for your patience. As you've put it, the gap between us is narrow. I am happy that we are trying to narrow it as much as possible. I hope we will seal the gap completely. It depends on your seriousness in filling the gap. :lol:

I do believe in 'Shafaat'. You should have noticed that I have great faith in 'Shafaat'! Therefore, you shouldn't have chosen a special verse from the Holy Koran to prove it to me! There are many verses in the Holy Koran in agreement and disagreement with 'Shafaat'. It shows that the subject needs to be dealt carefully. In my last post I wrote 'شرطها و شروطها". Unfortunately, you didn't pay even little attention to it.

Dear Mohsen, let's have a constructive negotiation. First, let's list what we(you and I) have in common: 1) We are both Muslim. 2) We both believe in the Holy Koran. 3) We are both Shiite. 4) We both believe in "Shafaat'. Oh, we have many things in common; for example, we are both male, we are married, etc. I have only selected some views related to the subject we both share. :lol:

What is the main dissension? I think the main difference between us relates to the different angles we are looking at 'Shafaat'. You are looking at it from an angle that the majority of Iranian and ordinary Shiite people look at it. I am also an Iranian and I have looked at that angle too. However, I am trying to look at it from another angle. Changing looking-angle doesn't necessarily mean denying other views! Quite the contrary, if we approach the subject from different angles, we increase our knowledge of it. Let's use different frame of references. It will give us more filed of views, and shed light on the issues.

What is wrong with the angle that the majority of Iranian use for looking at 'Shafaat'? Unfortunately, the vast majority of Iranian Shiite people have a wrong understanding of 'Shafaat'. They think 'Shafaat' is using their influence with important people(prophets, Imamas, good people,...) in order to make God change his idea about them. This is called 'Pulling strings' in English and its Persian equivalent is 'پارتی بازی'! This wrong understanding of 'Shafaat' has a lot of negative and destructive effects, and encourages people to commit sins.

Why do Iranian people think like that? That's a complicated issue, but I personally believe the lack of democracy for thousands of years in Iran has made people use their influence with important people who had have a sort of connection to the king as the most important person of the society! There are many sayings, proverbs, stories, etc. in our literature which agree with this idea. In our society, the closer someone was to king, the more money and positions s/he received! Unfortunately, the vast majority of Iranian people think of God as a large king; prophets and Imams as his helpers in the both worlds; particularly on judgement day! They think the same judging system or benefit-distributing mechanism is used by God in both worlds!

I have been teaching at different universities for years. You cannot believe what students write in their papers instead of answering to the questions. You cannot even imagine who calls and bargains for getting extra marks. You cannot guess what kinds of excuses the students make to justify their shortcomings. Many friends of mine are teaching at different universities in different countries. I am in contact with them. They laugh at me when hear these things! Why? Pulling strings is a virtue in our society. For the same reason we say; "I love Imam Hussein, I love Ali, .."(PBU them). We don't notice that loving someone gives many responsibilities and provides many commitments. We don't care about those commitments and responsibilities!

Brother Mohsen, please refer to ' Hekmat-e 37 in Nahjolbalaghe'. Read it, think about it, and dig it! It gives a lot of amazing lessons and insights to us!

Brother Mohsen, please don't mix 'Shafaat' and 'Mojeze' together. What Jesus has done were his 'Mojeze' by the power and blessing of God! Now, Jesus is doing nothing! When Moses dropped his stick by the order of God, it became a large dragon and swallowed all the magics. After that, God asked Moses to take his stick. Moses afraid of it and took the stick by using his hat! Moses is in the grave now, and his stick does nothing! We should think of these events. They all give us useful lessons.

Finally, dear Mohsen, I do believe in 'Shafaat', but under special conditions and circumstances. I disagree with the belief of the majority of Iranian people in it. I believe, 'Shafaat' with right understanding creates positive results in a society. However, wrong understanding of it causes us to kiss soil, metals, stones, with the lips which are-sometimes- coated by wine :lol: , and hope for fooling God by using the influence of Prophets and Imams. We think God has got the same emotions that we human beings have. Therefore, we think it is possible to make God and his governors(Prophets and Imams...)emotional in order to blackmail them!

The way God governs the universe is different from the ways that Iranian kings used to do! This is the main point! :lol: :lol: {-: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 24 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

The Power Of Hope

Post by setareh »

My father told me about one of his friends who has diabetes; his big toe got infected and his doctor told him that it must be amputated. He was so disappointed and somehow his condition got worse. His family took him to another doctor. After examining him carefully the doctor told him that there was no need to cut off his toe; he must use the prescription that doctor was going to give him. The doctor also added that he was so optimistic meanwhile the doctor talked to his family and told them that his morale is so low and cutting his toe would make it worse, so in order to boost his morale lets give him some time and try some other ways. I hope they work.
Hopefully after a month there was a sign of recovery. Gradually he got better; now his toe has no problem and he is fine. This doctor was aware of our mental power, power of hope and power of positive attitudes. So he tried to build up the old man’s down morale first and then try other things.
It is scientifically proven that humans are more likely to overcome their obstacles with hope and positive attitudes. So if we nurture our mind with positive thinking then whenever we face a problem we would see how they are going to help us.
People might say that they have seen plenty of sick ones who were so positive but they could not heal themselves and eventually died. I would say yeah that’s right but the way they spend the only time they had for life had been way better than those who lost those times in desperate and hopelessness and it matters so much.
Hope is like our mental engine. Without hope we can not go forward. We can not follow our dreams. We can not reach our goals and finally we can not stand up after every failure. Every time we are in difficulty hope whisper don’t worry there is light at the end of tunnel, get up do something and God will help you. Every time we think” that’s it, there is no hope”; hope would try to encourage us to get up and find the silver lining in those clouds called problems.
I wish you all a mind full of positive attitudes and hope through your difficulties.
Sincerely,
Setareh
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Behnam" You are absolutely right".

Post by setareh »

Dear Behnam I completely agree with you, although you don’t need my approval in order to be right, your logic can support you well. You are right we, Iranians have misunderstood so many facts about religion and surprisingly although most of us are aware of the fact but still insist on our wrong believes.
My brother told me about one of his colleagues; he is going to get married and he told that because of financial issue he is not going to have a wedding ceremony. He and his wife are going to go to Mecca then come back sell their car in order to rent a house. Mostly we would say” oh what a faith”. Haven’t we heard that affordability is one of the conditions for one in order to go Mecca? In my Opinion Its sheer stupidity wrapped up in so-called belief and faith.
There is a nice saying” charity begins at Home”. for those who ponder.
wish you the best,
Setareh
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I was busy during this week , had three short travels , my boss was going to sign a contract with a rich man for a business transaction and the rich man was supposed to give a security for the fulfilment of his obligation ,so he offered a land as collateral , his land was in the country ,40 km far from Esfahan .so I had to go there to visit the land and get the confirmation from documents registration administration. At morning he ( the rich man) picked me up from office and take me to that area , we were together three days ,he had an air of haughty , his appearance, I didn’t like to look at his face ,a big golden necklace was around his neck and his unbuttoned shirts which showed his thick wool , sometimes he puffed his cigarette , he said some stories to convinced me how much his dignity is noble, he said “ look at this area , my lands start from here and end at that mountains “, “ most of my family are living in Europe” “ when my boy was studying in oxford university I paid 10000 pounds for him/each terms until he got his PHD ,now my boy has several offices and positions in Tehran and Europe “ … I only listened to his stories , sometimes I looked at him ,thought and asked myself why should be this stupid man the owner of too much money and properties .but finally I was motivated to advise him “ well you are a rich man and you can do a lot of job for people with your money , that is the only thing which remain for you otherwise all people buried only wrapped with one winding sheet , when walking in cemetery ,you see the grave of rich and poor , they both were buried with a shroud , he only listen to me with a foolish smile in his face, I read the peom from Baba Taher

به قبرستان گذر کردم کم وبیش
بدیدم قبر دولتـــمند و درویــش
نه درویش بیکفن در خــاک رفته
نه دولتمند برده یک کفن بیش

I asked him “ Do you see your boy and do you feel him in your life “ He answered that his boy is very busy and had no time to visit his parents , I said myself what a poor man he is while apparently he is rich.

Fortunately the contract wes not sign ,because his lands' document had some official problems

Dear Behnam , I read your post , you spoke about other people’ idea which you called them ordinary people, I disagree with your idea in this case ,but first I like to know what is your idea about it ( Shafaat) ?, you didn’t explain about your idea , you only criticized the people .

Of course there is a problem that some people think that they are not ordinary people . if he/she is a doctor ,thinks that he understand everything better than other ,like that rich man and his boy which has PHD

B.Wishes
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Are you sure?

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote:Dear Behnam , I read your post , you spoke about other people’ idea which you called them ordinary people, I disagree with your idea in this case ,but first I like to know what is your idea about it ( Shafaat) ?, you didn’t explain about your idea , you only criticized the people .

Of course there is a problem that some people think that they are not ordinary people . if he/she is a doctor ,thinks that he understand everything better than other ,like that rich man and his boy which has PHD
Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are doing well. Thank you for replying, but are you sure that you have read my post? Are you sure that I've called those people as 'ordinary people'?

My idea about 'Shafaat' is clear. What I am saying is this: Besides
" اذْهَبُوا بِقَمِیصِی هَذَا فَأَلْقُوهُ عَلَى وَجْهِ أَبِی یأْتِ بَصِیرًا وَأْتُونِی بِأَهْلِکُمْ
أَجْمَعِین "
and
" یوْمَ نَدْعُوا كُلَّ أُناسٍ بِإِمامِهِمْ "
and ...
we should also pay careful attention to
1) "وَ لا یَشفَعونَ اِلا لِمَن ارْتَضی"
2) " لَیْسَ لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ وَلِیٌّ وَلاَ شَفِیعٌ لَّعَلَّهُمْ یَتَّقُونَ "
3) " يَوْمَئذٍ لَّا تَنفَعُ الشَّفَاعَةُ إِلَّا مَنْ أَذِنَ لَهُ الرَّحْمَانُ وَ رَضىِ‏َ لَهُ قَوْلا"
and ....

According to some experts, thirty verses of the Holy Koran are(somehow)about 'Shafaat'! We should consider all of them to understand the exact meaning of it.

I'd like to rewrite that the majority of Iranians' idea about 'Shafaat' is based on a wrong understanding of it. About the last paragraph of your post, I prefer to stay silent!

All the best,
Behnam, 30 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
elbistani

Post by elbistani »

hi
This is Kamil, male, 37 from Turkey. I very liked this wonderfull site and its friendly atmoshere.There are very useful information here for learners of english as a second language.This forum is very helpful for beginners at learning english like me.I am very interested in topics discussed here.I want to contribute this forum as much as I can.
I want to learn english to take sufficient grade at toefl exam.One component of toefl exam is writing part.I think my reading is better than my writing .Making writing exercises is one of the best ways to develop writing ability.
My friends,
English is world-wide language and all of us has a story to learn english.It is very interesting to communicate with people other than your mother tongue.You experience this feeling by speaking a foreign language.It is said that the most important and effective language is '' Heart-language'' in other words ''language of heart'' and There is an arabic proverb (which is very difficult for me to translate but I will try) ''only the words words who come from heart are able to arrive other people's hearts''. Why do I write this is that the only way which goes to word peace will be possible when good (I am sorry I couldn't find any other word) people starts to speak with the language of heart.

Best wishes
Kamil
30 April 20015
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Mushaf, Hi Mohsen, Hi friends,…

How are you? How do you do?? How are things???
I’m that multitasked Hurieh who kept complaining about over scheduling. Do you remember?!? Winking.

It’s said:”Child’s silence should be considered the calm before storm.” I wonder whether this hypothesis is attributable to other age groups and our active friend dear Andrew who is absent mysteriously for such a long time. He should have already informed his friends about his long absence. It’s ok though. Wherever he is and whatever he is doing, I hope he is fine and enjoying his every moments, and so are the rest of our absent friends.

By the way, my silence has it’s usual reason. It is and will be a good excuse to reduce extra distractions in order to stay focused on my preferential tasks. These days I’m quite tied up with many tasks. I’ve been working on two separate projects which demand different skills including writing in formal standard style, being conversant with statics and SPSS, having linguistic and intuitive sense, possessing general information, and whatnot. So I can’t shoulder the burden of writing to my virtual friends as I used to do, and I can’t either complain about.

Anyway, it was completely out of politeness to keep my friends’ posts unanswered.

Dear Mushaf, It’s great to read from you. You know, I’ve got many interesting memories in holy city of Mashhad and I love visiting the holy shrine of Imam Reza(PBUH) too much. For me holy city of Mashhad is the center of gravity in which I’ve received great tranquility and calmness. It’s the most peaceful place I’ve ever visited. I don’t know where these feelings come from, and wonder whether other people have such feelings towards Imam Reza as well. Anyway, I miss him very soon.
Meanwhile, your writing has greatly progressed. I guess you’ve been following an organized schedule for learning English and boosting your skills. Please Keep it up.

Dear Mohsen, it’s nice to read your beautiful descriptions of spring. I’ve already seen your gorgeous yard filled with several plants and flowers in a post, and deduced you must have got green fingers. I remember you wish you had a private garden.

I also love nature and natural things. Walking in parks and mount climbing give me pleasant feeling and unlimited calmness. I personally believe we pretend to be urban people, but we all are country folks at heart. We belong to the nature, and we are part of it. People tend to migrate to big cities and live in small apartments and high skyscrapers to get more facilities and amenities forgetting their needs for peace of mind and tranquility. I’ve read it’s opposite in some developed countries. Their citizens are moving towards the suburbs and countries to get rid of hectic life and it’s fast pace. I love the nature for it’s calmness; however I’m not in favor of living in suburb or rural areas myself—winking- because I’m still living in a developing country.

By the way, spring is too short in Yazd. Although the weather is still tolerable, but we should gradually get ourselves ready for brutal summer in Yazd which will provide us with skin tanning free of charge. Yazd is a peaceful city to live in, but the temperature is intolerably high in summer. That’s why I keep reading this poem when I get closer to summer:
قایقی خواهم ساخت/خواهم انداخت به آب/ دور خواهم شد از این شهر غریب

I tried to get habituated to this city for more than a decade, but sounds like it’s impossible somehow. I can’t have dependency—تعلق خاطر—to that at my heart. As Khajeh Hafez has beautifully written:
/در غربت اگر کسی بماند ماهی /گر کوه بود، از او نماند کاهی/ بیچاره غریب، اگرچه ساکن باشد
چون یاد وطن کند برآرد آهی

***It’s said Hafez has written this –رباعی—in 771 Solar Hejri when he was jailed in Sekandar Prison of Yazd and missed his hometown Shiraz greatly. What a nice coincidence!!!… Smiling.

Gotta go. My tasks are calling me. Wish me luck please…

Sincere best wishes,
Hurieh
May 1st/2015
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

happy Father’s Day and Men’s Day

Post by Mohsen »

Iranians are celebrating the national Father’s Day on the birth anniversary of the first Imam of Shia Muslims, Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib (peace be upon him).

Every year, people in Iran commemorate the national Father’s Day and Men’s Day on the 13th day of the lunar Islamic month of Rajab, which marks the birth anniversary of Imam Ali.

Imam Ali was Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)’s highly revered son-in-law and cousin as well as the first Imam of Shia Islam.

Imam Ali is respected for his courage, knowledge, belief, honesty, unbending devotion to Islam, deep loyalty to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), equal treatment of all Muslims and generosity in forgiving his defeated enemies.

Many Iranians take the occasion of this religious holiday to thank and honor their fathers as well as grandfathers and to spend more time with them. They often pay tribute to their fathers by giving them gifts.

Father’s day in Iran is a national holiday.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Father's day and Man's day

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam, Dear Mortaza,

Happy father's day to you
on occasion of 13 Rajab I wish you the best luck

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,
It is pleasure to read your post and knew that you are in health , just your busy schedule is the reason of your absence . I don’t know if you like the Baghlava and Pashmak ( the two famous confectionaries in Yazd) , there are several confectionaries’ shops in Isfahan which are Yazdi agent , They sell the Yazdi products in Isfahan , and I time to time go there and buy them , several times I bought Ardeh and Shireh which are Ardakan souvenirs ,I mixed the Ardeh with honey in winter and ate it at morning in winter , it gave a lot of power and warm to my body.

As usual I went to park at morning with a group of my family . this my routine job on Fridays. First we played volleyball , Badminton , a little running and exercise ,then we continue with breakfast , melons ,some ladies like to solve puzzle of magazine . finally walking beside the river , and coming back to home.

Today I hid behind a pile of plants and tried to frighten people, as they were close to me I sent out my hand with a big voice ,so they shouted and then start to laugh.
That is one trick to make people to laugh , my brother is a good climber , he climbs the tall tree to pick mulberry , it is a little soon , but I think the next week the mulberries are ripped

The river is full of water and makes beautiful sceneries.

Happy Brithday of Imam Ali to you and your family
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

The less Americans know about Ukraine’s location

Post by Mohsen »

Look at the following dots in map ,some of Americans think that Ukraine is a place in USA ,canada or in Africa ,Asia , Iran or Australia….

Where’s Ukraine? Each dot depicts the location where a U.S. survey respondent situated Ukraine; the dots are colored based on how far removed they are from the actual country, with the most accurate responses in red and the least accurate ones in blue.

Since Russian troops first entered the Crimean peninsula in early March, a series of media polling outlets have asked Americans how they want the U.S. to respond to the ongoing situation. Although two-thirds of Americans have reported following the situation at least “somewhat closely,” most Americans actually know very little about events on the ground — or even where the ground is.

On March 28-31, 2014, we asked a national sample of 2,066 Americans (fielded via Survey Sampling International Inc., or SSI), what action they wanted the U.S. to take in Ukraine, but with a twist: In addition to measuring standard demographic characteristics and general foreign policy attitudes, we also asked our survey respondents to locate Ukraine on a map as part of a larger, ongoing project to study foreign policy knowledge. We wanted to see where Americans think Ukraine is and to learn if this knowledge (or lack thereof) is related to their foreign policy views. We found that only one out of six Americans can find Ukraine on a map, and that this lack of knowledge is related to preferences: The farther their guesses were from Ukraine’s actual location, the more they wanted the U.S. to intervene with military force.

B.Wishes,
Mohsen

If you want to read complete article go to the washingtonpost website the following

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/mon ... intervene/
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Father's day and Man's day

Post by Mohsen »

Mohsen wrote:Dear Behnam, Dear Mortaza,

Happy father's day to you
on occasion of 13 Rajab I wish you the best luck

Sorry , I would have said happy teachers day to both of you ,our grand teachers , it is a coincidence that teacher's day and father's day has been in a same day. I wish you and your family a long life with good health .

A teacher told me that it was a bad coincidence ,because today is holiday and there is no gifts from students :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Matyya

Post by Matyya »

I just changes my mind when I saw the new pic.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Friends,

Today Evening I came back home from Tehran , During five days in Tehran I had different jobs to do , but had a good opportunity to visit two international Fair , First I went to 28th international book fair on Thursday , I bought some books , but it was a very large fair ,so I walked too much with a heavy books in my hands ,so I had to stay in Tehran and rest on Friday , just visited the holy shrine of Shah Abdul Azim Hassani on Friday which was my lucky in Rajab month , and on Saturday I went to international Gas and Oil Fair to visit new innovations and products of Iranian and international companies , I walk there from morning till the 4 PM,and visited as much as booths I could , Just now I have pain in my leg muscles and bone , I need to sleep for 8 hours ,so I go to sleep early tonight

Have a good time,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

In fact I didn’t want to visit the Book fair, but a friend of mine who was going to continue his university education , asked me to join him there ,so I was beside him in the Fair to help him

I also went to second floor to visit foreign publishers, but only practice English speaking , a booth name was Iran and Vatican friendship, I went there to be a member . I didn't know why God has only one boy , I like to discuss it with Pop of Vatican {-; .
Some Arabic countries was attended, I drank a glass of orange juice in Oman pavilion and they gave me a book as a gift.

In the second exhibition which I went on Saturday. Everything was about Oil and Gas companies. I enjoyed understand about many achievements and innovation of Iranian companies , one of important problem in Oil and sub branches petrochemical was the pipes ,pumps and storage ,we always import this equipment and components from Europe , but fortunately many of them are now produced by Iranian companies.

The fibre-reinforced plastic, is a high-grade composite engineering material (GRP/GRE) which has been made by several companies in Iran.

A new digital dispenser system which is able to distribute three kinds of petrol

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Meeting in the Tehran Book Exhibition!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Today I met Elham and Setayesh in the Tehran Book Exhibition. It was a wonderful meeting. I personally enjoyed everything, particularly their friendly manner and company. We walked, talked, laughed, took some photos, ate some food, etc. We drank some juice! Oh, we were actually sitting somewhere close to the main source of juice(juice reservoir)! Heheheheh..LOL! The Juice sellers were from Azerbaijan. I spoke with them in Azerbaijani. They were friendly. :lol:

I don't know where to start to write the report from! From the beginning to the end? Noooooooooooo, it will be a very long story. At the moment, I am not in the mood for writing. I promise to write about the meeting more. :lol:

We remembered Andrew, Mohsen, Amal, Zivar, Veronica, Kamelia, Morteza, and other friends. We wrote some names on a piece of paper and took its photos to prove that you were in our thoughts. The photos are in Elham and Setayesh's mobile phones. They have promised to put some of them in the thread.

I don't know how to describe Elham and Setayesh. They are very kind, clever, polite, nice, friendly, and beautiful. In my eyes, they are like angels. I am not exaggerating at all.

The book exhibition was packed with people. It was much too much crowded. However, we could find somewhere quiet to sit and rest. How could we find that place? What was our carpet? You will see its photos and the story behind it soon. I am sure Elham and Setayesh will write about it. :lol:

Actually, Setayesh invited us(me and Elham). I named the action "Elham bini"(meeting Elham)! For example, I named my clothes 'Lebashaye Elham bini"(Clothes for meeting Elham)! Unfortunately, I had to stay in a very long line to enter the parking ; to park my car! The weather was quite hot. I stayed in the queue for about one hour, behind the steering wheel. The sun was strong. I didn't use the air conditioner! }: I sweated heavily! My clothes got dirty somehow! I cannot stand it when I sweat and white crystals of salt design silly patters on my clothes! It was the only negative side of the day! }:

It was really a great day. I enjoyed every minute of it. It will be engraved in my mind forever! In Farsi, I name it 'Didar dar Mosalla"(Meeting in Mosalla). Mosalla is the place in which the book exhibition is held. I wish you were there with us!

..........Will be continued! :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 14 May, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Names!

Post by behnam »

Hi again,

Girls were tired. They have to take some rest to re-energize themselves. One of them emailed the photo of 'Names'. I am putting this photo in the thread to prove that you were in our thoughts.

Some names are forgotten, not on purpose, but because of the lack of concentration. We apologize to people whom names aren't in the photo.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 May, 2015

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

First Sight!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

In this section, my intention is to picture the first sight between me and Elham. According to the plan, I had to be in the exhibition at 12:00. Setayesh had to join us at 13:30. Elham was there earlier than us. She was visiting the book exhibition.

I left my workplace at 10:30. The traffic was heavy. It took me 45 minutes to drive from the workplace to the book exhibition. I had to park my car in the parking area. There were three lines of car in front of the parking gate. One of the lines was shorter than the other ones. I stood in the short line. After some seconds, a police officer came and said; "sir, don't stand in this line! Go on driving! This line is not legal! Only those two lines are legal!" }:

There was no way to join those two-so called-legal lines. I had to continue driving to find somewhere to turn back. It took me 20 minutes to turn back and stand in one of those lines. }:

I got angry; with myself for driving to the exhibition, with the heavy traffic, with the people who make the exhibition unnecessarily overcrowded, with the police officer, with many other things! Unfortunately, the parking was full. They didn't let any car enter the parking, unless a car leaves it! Got it? Once again I am putting it: One car could enter the parking provided that one car leaves it and creates an empty place! You cannot imagine how awful it was! Well, the majority of people were entering the exhibition, not leaving there! Therefore, supply and demand weren't balanced! I waited for about 45 minutes to park my car. The weather was quite hot, the sun was strong and directly focusing on me behind the steering wheel! I sweated heavily! }:

I called Elham and told her the story. She kindly said; "That's Ok, don't worry!" I said, 'Elham, I am losing my time in the queue. Actually, we are losing the efficient use of time being with each other. Please come to the northern gate of the book exhibition and try to find me in the queue in front of the parking place. My car is dark blue, you can't miss it. Just come to the northern gate!" She kindly agreed. After some minutes she called me and said; "Behnam, I am in front of the northern gate of the exhibition. What should I do now?". I guided her to the parking place. She called me again. This time I saw her at a distance of about one hundred meters. I waved and she could see me. Finally, she found me. I was still in the queue when we met each other. She had to sit in the car and wait until I park the car. She did it patiently. {-: {-: {-:

After parking the car, we went to the exhibition. It was about 12:30!

..... will be continued!

All the best,
Behnam, 15 May, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
shahrubanu

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi to all ,hope that everybody is ok ?As you know I rarely sign to here because I have many things to do. Sometimes I feel like a bee
because of these reasons ,Some of you may not know me .I m teaching to young and adult learners I m trying to do my best to be a well-qualified teacher By the way, is there any Elt teacher in here? if it is, I really want to meet and discuss on methods to teach.
I have written in short because right now I m travelling

Wish you best! Sincere hi to all .....
shahrubanu

Elham sister:)

Post by shahrubanu »

Hi Dear Elham I really miss you .We haven t chatted for a long time see you soon Insallah .I m prayer of you, don t forget me too honey I love my friend :) hopefully waiting for you on skype
shahrubanu

hi to Elham and Behnam

Post by shahrubanu »

Oohh what a nice thing !you met .I m really happy for that .don t be sad you might forget my name :-D you are always in my mind I m so busy that s why I rarely online to chat with you but anymore I m always be online status then see you soon
Columbiana

Post by Columbiana »

Hi everybody!
I want to say thanks for Behman for starting this discussion on this thread! I was very impressed after I red all commets. I'm very interested in all ways how to learn English that were offered here. My name is Denis, I'm from Ukraine, male. I'm a student a I found this web-site only for one reason: to practise more English, to communicate with other foreigners, in fact with teachers to o expand my vocabulary. My motto is: The more you work, the more you learn. As I understood, I can offer my own topic here, right? So, there were a lot of variants how to learn English I tried, and the best one is for my opinion to learn it on special web-sites. It's not a spam! I just wanna share my idea with other. I learning my English during 5 years. the last step for that was web-site Essaycool. https://essaycool.com . So, it was good for my English. Behman, how many years are you working as a teacher? Do you speak Russian? Thanks again for thread, I'll waiting rof your answers, and for your comments about my proposal (web-site)
Good luck to all!
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi Behnam

Post by setareh »

I am so glad to hear your reunion. I wish you all a long-lasting friendship. Behnam we are waithing to read the rest of the story. by the way who is Zivar. :!!: {-;
wish you all the best,
setareh
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

The proper time for marriage

Post by setareh »

Marriage happens when two mature persons decide to start a family with each other, to share their happiness and sadness, to provide tranquility for one another and to have kids and raise them properly. So it must be an important decision that every body has to make in their life. It is highly recommended in every religion and culture. As we all know no matter how rich or how successful we are we can not lead a lonely life; we all have physical and mental needs and marriage seems to be the best way to meet all those needs. Every country has its own tradition about marriage but the concept of marriage is scared in all cultures. So let me ask you a question which age do you think is suitable for getting married?
Let me put it in this way. For instance if you want to vote in an election you must be sixteen years old or it might be different in other countries. If you want to get your driving license you must be eighteen years old. What about marriage? Do we have a certain age for being able to get married?
Do you think if you are only physically mature that would be enough to have the permission to get married? I have seen so many marriages especially recently of girls about fourteen or fifteen surprisingly with boys twice as their age. Oh my god! I have no idea what those boys have in their mind about marriage or what the parents are thinking. Maybe a girl is somehow physically mature at the age of fifteen but is she also mentally mature? I don’t think so.
In my opinion there must be some regulation about marriage as well. It is one of the most important decisions that is made in every one’s life so I don’t think that a fifteen years old kid could make such a decision. Marriage at such a young age mostly deprives a girl from continuing her education. I believe that an educated person could be a better wife and a better mother; there would be some exceptions of course. But generally speaking no one can doubt the benefits of education.
That would be great to share your ideas with us. Thanks beforehand.
Wish you all the best,
Setareh
Amalrab

Post by Amalrab »

Dear friends:

I am really happy that you finally met.. I wish I was with you although I am sure that I was in your heart.. {-; Thanks for writing my name on the list. {-:

Dear Behnam, I want to thank you because you wrote those posts which made me imagine and live every minute as if I were with you, please write more and tell us about our friends..
Dear, I think you were one of the luckiest men on the world :lol: because you had two beautiful girls around you! {-; :lol:

Dear Eli, one of my biggest dreams is meeting you.. You know that you are always in mind and heart.. Really love you.. I would like to hear from you too about the meeting and about our naughty friend, did he say any jokes? :lol:

Wish you happiness.
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Every body,

How are things with you all? Hope you are enjoying life. As you've noticed we had a meeting in book exhibition
with Behnam and Setare! It was just great. I remember the moments of this really nice meeting every day and it brings a beautiful smile on my lips. :-D :-D :-D

It always was one of my wishes to meet my dear Behnam and Setare,since in recent years they've been my best and closest friends. We've been so intimate and share almost everything together. We listen to each other,spend time together,share happy and sad events and feelings with each other and it's not an exaggeration if I say we are part of each other's life. It was a real pity if couldn't meet together.

I'm really thankful of Behnam and Setare who made this meeting possible. Although at first I disagreed and was lazy to go to Tehran, I'm happy that finally I decided to do it.

Dear Behnam is a real gentleman. He's so kind, caring and knows well how to treat with ladies. ;-) He was just the same professor Behnam we all know. He's always been a great man in my eyes and it was my pleasure to see this great man in person and talk with him face to face and eye to eye. I felt comfortable and relaxed with him.It was really enjoyable to spend time with him and again learning things from him as always. You can't imagine how HAPPY and excited I was when I first saw him standing near his car waving hand for me from distance. It was a wonderful moment I never forget. :-)

Ohhh, dear Behnam with his special blue color... ;-) Everything was blue with him..his car, his shirt and suit, his pen, his Tasbih.....just like his blue color in the thread :-)

Fortunately, my lovely Setare was a girl and I could hug her! :-D When we saw each other I didn't let her kiss me at the first moment, I just hugged her firmly twice. I believe hugging is the best way to show my warm feelings for other people so I couldn't help hugging Setare the moment I saw her for the first time. I hope my positive energy has been transferred ;-)

Setare is a very beautiful girl. She's very wise and polite. In my eyes Setare is a real lady. She's got a very soft and lovely voice, you never get bored of hearing her. Good for her friends; she was going to take a trip with her friends. I wish I was among those friends ;-)

Dear Behnam, Dear Setare,
Thank you very much for everything. It was a great honor for me to meet you. I really enjoyed it and I wish it could take longer. Thank you indeed for your lovely gifts to me. Every thing was just great with you. "Meeting in "Mosala" turned to be one of the sweetest memories of my whole life.

Love you,
KISS
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Shahrebanoo,

How are you honey. Long time no see. I have missed you dear.

Oh you haven't looked at the picture of names carefully! Your name is just in front of name of Hurie. Check it again please honey.

How great could it be if all the lovely members of Let's learn together could meet! Wow, even imagining it is enjoyable. :-)

Please write more and try to spend more time online for chatting. I'm looking forward to talking with you soon.

Take care honey,
Eli
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeear Amal,

I'm sad with you. Why aren't you Iranian too? If you were, you could join us too. Change being Arab to Persian and leave your country to Iran so that we could have you with us next time ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you believe me if I say I really really really Loved to have you with us there? Your place was empty,really empty. It's my wish to see you in person and hug you just like I hugged Setare. If I see you some day, I'll take your hand in mine and won't leave it even one second. ;-)

Oh Yes, Behnam was the same naughty Behnam! Although he himself claim that he's not been as naughty as he's in net,I detected his naughtiness from the first minutes of the meeting! ;-) He's always a nice man who knows how to make his friends enjoy their time around him and make them laugh. He found a very good place to sit and bought lunch for us. I thank him again here for all his kindness.

In the hope of meeting Amal in the near future,
KISS
Eli
LanguageBox

Post by LanguageBox »

The discussion started 2012. Do you guys thing there was an improvement in your English since then? I mean because of the discussion?
http://www.LanguageBox.co - Learn Business or General English Online