Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

auliautami

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by auliautami »

You're very good in using english.. i want to be able to write english as good as you.
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

I can't get enough of learning English!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Behnam,

My special gratitude to you for all your praise-filled posts that always persuade me to write more and more enthusiastically.
You asked me how I practise English. It’s a tough question to answer, because I rarely follow a specific approach to learn English. First of all, I’ll give a citation allegedly by Ricahrd P. Feynman. Being a physicist and taking his picture along all the time, you must know Feynman much better than me. He said tactfuly:
“ I’m smart enough to know that I’m dumb.”

I used this quote to confess that the more I practise, the more gap I find in my knowledge that makes learning process to be endless to me.
Ok…I’ll bet you would say: “I didn’t get any satisfying tips out of your introductory statements above. “ I’ll do my best to go into more details, but I won’t promise to make you satisfied.
I’ve always been an obsessive English lover and a real bookworm. Although I’ve never ever ever been the toppest student of the class, but I’ve got the highest marks in foreign languages (English & Arabic). It may have been affected by my innate talent in learning other languages that derives from my strong passion in these fields. As a matter of fact, I strongly believe being interested in something is more important than having talent in it.
Reading different books and practicing English are my greatest hobbies that take nearly all of my spare time while I’m freely at home. No one would find me out of those activities during my leisure time.
I’ve been reading (books, articles, journals, whatever goes) , watching news, listening to radio, whatnot, since 2010. My mind is always on finding a way to learn and there is barely a chance I would spend my time following movies, reading boring novels, so on. Beside from the books and things like these, Internet and social networks played an inconceivable role in my learning English for a while.
Although I’ve got keen eyes that are even sensitive about every details, but my auditory sense is weak. I can hardly learn through listening. That’s why I’ve never been an active listener at all. In fact, when our teachers or professors were teaching, I was spaced out, reading other stuff. Due to my skeptic personality that keeps me from relying on everyone’s literacy, nobody can teach me even a single word. It might have been considered as a weakness that I never could get ride of it, however This helped me to learn how to study independently.

You also mentioned to a well known religious group that has been commemorating Imam hosein’s and his companion’s martyrdom typically in Yazd. I do admire your delicate attention. I’ll back up their popularity with reasons bellow briefly:
1.Old history of the group that has been estimated over 100 years.
2.Following Islamic ways of mourning and avoiding exhibitional actions such as taking off their clothes in public, showing exaggerational grief, injuring themselves so on.
3.Haing folk groups in disciplinary lines who repeat nice meaningful excerpts harmonically.
4.Choosing selective poets that have been written by celebrities and highly educated figures in these fields.
5. …

Dear Behnam, In my opinion, there is no competition between Imam Hosein’s lovers. All of them are winner, regardless to their accent, race and even religion, unless they are going to show off. The hot love of Imam hosein (PBUH) in everyone’s heart that has been crossing borders and prevailing throughout the world so fast, proves the legitimacy of Imam hosien (PBUH) and his revolution.
I’d like to add a poem to Mohsen’s point of view about different ways that everybody may follow to show his/her love to Imam hosein (PBUH) and his companions.
هر که خواهد گو بیا و هرچه خواهد گو بگو/ کبر و ناز و حاجب و دربان بدین درگاه نیست

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 12th/ 14
Last edited by Hurieh on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Mushaf...

Post by Hurieh »

Hi dear Mushaf,

You were out of touch for a long time. How’s everything with you? I missed you and your posts, even those abstract ones. ;-) . What have you been up to during last a few days, my darling??? Try to be more extrovert and tell more about yourself, your hometown, your customs please. I really like to know about different spots round the world, and to visit other countries as an adventurer sometime. It was impossible for me to leave my country so far. But it may happen in future, since I believe dreams will come true sometime…
What about you? Have you ever dreamed of visiting abroad ?

Yours,
Hurieh
Nove 12th/ 14
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

The sweet fragrance is smelt all over the car , the fragrance of 3 boxes of quince I bought yesterday and it was still in the car’s rear booth, I went to the wholesaler fruit center yesterday and bought 3 boxes of quince, I like it very much especially the fragrance and quince jam, also the lunch which my wife cooked today , a kind of stew with quince ,potato ,lamb meat ,prune ,a little sugar or molasses of date or grape, this kind of stew eaten with a dish of rice and fresh vegetables, also quince jam is made as follow ,the quinces are cut into small pieces and cooked in a pot then the sugar is adding , the color of quinces change to red ,some people cook it in a copper pot to get better color.

But why I bought so much quince , I like to do a surprising job , I divided the quinces to several trays and gave them to my brothers and sisters. when I came back from Karbala my brothers and sister came to my house to visit me ,all of them brought flowers and sweets for me, so I wanted to make it up,so I dropped by all of them in their house and offered each one a tray of quince which were covered with cellophane.

I like cedrate jam, black cheery jam as well , what is your idea, does your mother/ wife cooks jam at home , do you prefer ready- made one , Hurieh what is your idea what is your favorite one ,do you like the sour orange blossom jam?

I kept some of quinces for myself to eat ,although some people can’t eat the raw quince

That is my dinner
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Auliautami!

Post by behnam »

Hi Auliautami,

After getting home from quite a long trip and taking a shower[Thank you God for creating such a wonderful liquid; water. If we human beings prayed for you all the time, we could not thank you enough for being such a kind and mighty creator] it is very nice to read my friends posts, particularly the first post of a new friend. Welcome to this thread and thank you very much for joining us. Please write more about yourself. Do you study or work? Would you mind introducing yourself?

Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 November, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

So many thanks for your posts. I enjoy reading them. You are describing things around yourself beautifully and skillfully. I am not exaggerating, and I've got two reasons for my honesty: 1) I am an Azerbaijani, and as it is a well-known fact, the majority of Azerbaijani people are frank. Fortunately, I belong to those frank people. {-: 2) I don't need to exaggerate, since I have learned from my great Imams; Ali and his son Hussein (PBU Them) to be liberal as far as I can! :lol: Therefore, you should believe what you read now: Your English have improved significantly.

I love quince, its colourful and beautiful blossoms, its smell and the jam my mother and wife make from it. It has a special beauty. I don't know how to describe its beauty. I love it very much. I don't mean the foods which are cooked by using quince. I mean its smell and beauty.

Dear Mohsen, I love apple very much, but not the apples are sold in the market, since those apples are tender. I love tough apples, which produce juice and noises-kheeeesh-when biting. :lol: :lol: :lol: How about you?

I don't know why it is difficult to find tough apples. Maragheh, as you may know, is famous for producing apples with high quality. When going to university, I get off the train in Maragheh, I search for tough apples but I often cannot find. That's strange. Some people say the gardeners export them to other countries. Some people say the gardeners put them in storage to sell in New Year's ceremonies! Anyway, this year I couldn't eat tough apples. {-:

I agree with you, but I don't agree with people who stop at the first step of a ladder. The majority of those activities are good for starting, but they are not ideal. People who stop there(at the first step of ladder) find that place safe and good for standing. They don't mean to climb the ladder. I am sure, you will say: Ok, what's wrong with that? Why don't you let them be on the ladder, even though they are at the first step and even though they don't aim to climb the ladder? If they don't stay at the first step of the ladder, they may do something bad, sinful, ..threaten the society. At least, those activities entertain them for a while so that we have got less crimes at that time...!

Dear Mohsen, these reasons were acceptable if staying at the first level wasn't the main aim of those religious ceremonies. By the way, people who stay at the first step of the ladder-do usual activities in Moharram-often believe that is alright to do sinful activities in other months since in Moharram we will clean them up just by some actions; common mourning! They think those activities give them a guarantee(سوار بر گرده مردم می شوند در ایام باقی مانده سال)! All in all, I think the subject is delicate. I prefer not to judge. But, my logic says something is wrong, because 'actions speak louder than words'!

You've been in Karbala. Congratulations. Would you please tell us something about the foods and people's hygiene in those religious cities? Why do them(us) have poor hygiene??? Isn't it important? Of course it is important. I believe, we have to keep ourselves and the environment(Holy shrines are included) neat and clean, then say "Hus Hus..." These "Hus Hus.." are useless. I am against them. We must learn how to live as a Muslim. Our societies must reflect our beliefs and thoughts. People who don't care about such important signs of civilization are against God, against religion, against Imam and they are totally useless! No matter who that person is, No matter he is an Ayatollah or an ordinary person. Actions speak louder than words! Which actions: "عام المنفعه' actions. Social-related actions. This doesn't necessarily mean those Moharram-based activities are bad or useless. What I am saying is so simple: Our society must reflect our thoughts, faith and beliefs! In fact, it is reflecting our beliefs, thoughts and faith automatically. How is this reflection? I don't know, but got to Mars and look at the Earth, don't be biased, judge justly!

As a rule, if someone's religious activities give them a guarantee that there is no responsibilities and God as well as "چهارده معصوم" will forgive them, no matter what they have committed, this is absolutely wrong! This is actually an Iranian way of looking at things "کدخدا را ببین ، ده را بچاپ"! Obviously, God will judge differently. God is different from ordinary kings! I am sure about it.

Hope to hear from you more.

All the best,

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Lucky You Mohsen!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Mohsen,

First of all, I’d like to congratulate you on having such a nice mistress who knows how to do miracle with those raw materials and ingredients. Enjoying her mouth-watering dishes, you must be a lucky and prosperous man. So don’t hesitate to thank her for it more and more. You also explained the process of making that delicious meal (we call it Khoreshte Beh Alu) well. Sounds like you also have a finger in cooking. Am I right?

You know, Some believe the greatest chefs are male. ;-) .. Do you think How far it’s true? :!: :?: :!:

I guess Behnam must have such a high-talented wife too, based on all I’ve heard about Tabrizi women. I’ve recently got familiar with one of them. She praised her fellow citizens a lot and attributed lots of positive character traits to them, specially tabrizi women. [*I hope they aren't bragger or racist... {-: ].

You asked me about my nutritional habits and taste. I should say that sweet things, canned meals and junk foods don’t suit my taste whatsoever. I’d rather have nuts and natural fruits in different shapes such as dried fruits, home-made fruit leather (Lavashak), so on. I’m really into fruits that spread nice stunning odor such as quince, cantaloupe, whatnot. But my most favorite fruit is mango. I prefer to bite raw quince than having it’s jam. Since it’s raw form is more nutrient, and doesn’t cause dental problems.
My mom knows how to make jam or things like these very well. I believe having enough patience in cooking is as important as being a talented cook. I cook at home once or twice a week not more, without using any recipe. Making delicious meals demands spending long hours that I don’t have enough of it . I’m also afraid of seeing guests who have lost their fingers after having my dishes. {-; ;-) {-; .

You have forgotten to introduce yourself. So, please tell more about yourself, your age, your occupation, etc.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 14th/ 14
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Welcome!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Auliautami,

It’s my pleasure to meet you on this thread and to be the second one in this group who welcomes you (after our administrator, Behnam). Thanks for choosing this thread for your practicing.
I don’t know whether you’ll see my post or not. There is no question, It’s quite up to you how much you will be active in learning English and writing on this thread. So keep up the good work.
Hope to see you again.

Best regards,
Hurieh
Nov 14th/ 14
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thanks Hurieh!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

Thank you very much for answering to my old question. Finally, I could get the answer! :lol:

It is said that is difficult to get something from a lady, but luckily I could get the answer of my question, although it took me a lot of time and energy! LOL You are such a great English lover! Good for you!

Thank you for sharing something about Feynman; my favourite physicist. I googled it to see why and when Feynman has said that sentence, since it seemed repetitive and philosophical to me, a little far from Feynman's personality! Look, what else Feynman says:

“Fall in love with some activity, and do it! Nobody ever figures out what life is all about, and it doesn't matter. Explore the world. Nearly everything is really interesting if you go into it deeply enough. Work as hard and as much as you want to on the things you like to do the best. Don't think about what you want to be, but what you want to do. Keep up some kind of a minimum with other things so that society doesn't stop you from doing anything at all.”

Some pieces of great advice! I am following him!
:lol:

Ladies often blame men for not seeing the beauty of things! I have been blamed for this many times. Look what Feynman has said:
“I have a friend who's an artist and has sometimes taken a view which I don't agree with very well. He'll hold up a flower and say "look how beautiful it is," and I'll agree. Then he says "I as an artist can see how beautiful this is but you as a scientist take this all apart and it becomes a dull thing," and I think that he's kind of nutty. First of all, the beauty that he sees is available to other people and to me too, I believe. Although I may not be quite as refined aesthetically as he is ... I can appreciate the beauty of a flower. At the same time, I see much more about the flower than he sees. I could imagine the cells in there, the complicated actions inside, which also have a beauty. I mean it's not just beauty at this dimension, at one centimeter; there's also beauty at smaller dimensions, the inner structure, also the processes. The fact that the colors in the flower evolved in order to attract insects to pollinate it is interesting; it means that insects can see the color. It adds a question: does this aesthetic sense also exist in the lower forms? Why is it aesthetic? All kinds of interesting questions which the science knowledge only adds to the excitement, the mystery and the awe of a flower. It only adds. I don't understand how it subtracts.”
I saw an interesting quotation from a lady; Marilyn Monroe:
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

A Logical statement! :lol:

Dear Hurieh, the features of the site have changed. I don't get along well with these new things, different colours, sizes, etc.

I love your posts. Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi all- Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

Dear all friends,

Hello there. How are you? This is Kamelia. I wonder if you remember me. Lots of things happened to me that really deprived me of taking time and write here even for my own soul's sake. But thank God Behnam was there to help me find this thread again. Thank you Ostad :-)
I promise to write more next time, but for now I can't. Please do not hesitate to write to me since it makes me most happy to communicate with old friends.

Best wishes,
Kamelia
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Is Beauty In the Eye Of The Beholder!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Behnam,

The first citation of your last post was really informative for me, specially the last part of his quotes. That’s what I’ve been following. I wrote it down on a scrapt sheet of paper and stuck on the wall of my bookshelf to see it occasionally. Many thanks for your post.

Dear Behnam, what you’d written about yourself that you hardly notice to aesthetic dimension of things was a bit weird and confusing to me. As far as I know, men own keen eyes regarding to beauty, and even when it comes to beauty of their wives their eyes turn into telescope or magnifier :roll: :lol: . However, I personally believe their taste isn’t as good as women. {-; I also remember your answers to Mohsen’s post, and your beautiful description of blossom of quince.
By the way, I totally disagree with laidies who have criticized you and your favorite physicist for not seeing beauty of things as good as artists, and being rigid. You know better than me, the majority of artists are too emotional, dainty, and sensitive. So, it’s not that easy to live or get along with emotional men who have fragile heart. I believe ladies had better choose men who are somewhat serious, proud, jealous and a bit ugly. :-P So they won’t be concern that another rival would grab their husbands’ heart later. :lol:
Dealing with youths, I hardly find common traits with new generation. Although they are close to my age , ranging from 19-22, but I usually feel we belong to two planets apart. There is a disorder in psychology that has been named after the well-known myth of narcissus, and is prevailing among youths. Have you heard of narcissism? It’s a condition when a person falls in his/her own love. I’ll narrate the summarized story of Narcissus and Echo bellow:
One day Narcissus was walking in the woods when Echo, an Oread (mountain nymph) saw him, fell deeply in love, and followed him. Narcissus sensed he was being followed and shouted "Who's there?". Echo repeated "Who's there?". She eventually revealed her identity and attempted to embrace him. He stepped away and told her to leave him alone. She was heartbroken and spent the rest of her life in lonely glens until nothing but an echo sound remained of her. Nemesis, the goddess of revenge, learned of this story and decided to punish Narcissus. She lured him to a pool where he saw his own reflection. He didn't realize it was only an image and fell in love with it. He eventually realized that his love could not be addressed and committed suicide.

This story reminds me of new generatons’ characterstics specially their appearance. I remember one of my trainees who was typical in this term.
A boy who had worn almost all kinds of cosmetic products including cream powder, mascara, lipstick (pink color! Could you imagine? :lol: ), let alone his purple jean and tight sleevelet shirt. No one controls students’ appearance and costumes in hospital, so they feel free to wear as they wish. When that guy was standing beside me, I was wondering if I’m boy, or else she (Oh, I’m sorry…he) is she. :-) In that situation I wish I were male. Then I would pull her (or his) cheek and say “ What a cute puppet!!!”. :lol: I’m wondering how these guys are able to keep their makeup intact for 4 hours or even more. But I was damn sure during my giving speech, he just was worried if his makeup has cleaned up.
In order to encourage trainees to be patient, kind and courteous toward patients, and to add a bit humor, I’m used to reading these following poems for them:
گر طبیبانه بیایی به سر بالینم/ به دو عالم ندهم لذت بیماری را

And also,
الهی تب کنم، شاید پرستارم تو باشی

Poor patients!... By the time they have been hospitalized in hospital, they are usually suffering from pain, anxiety and any other awful signs and symptoms. So they attend there to get better… If I were the patient (dur az jun), I would start crying after seeing such nurses or interns by my bedside. :cry: .. Do you know why? Because I would think physicians got disappointed of my remedy, and those are angels ( غلمان های بهشتی) beside my bed, but ugly ones. :lol:
As far as I remember from your wonderful post about “Hijab”, I do agree with you that the study of the amount of time spending at the mirror among youths will show fascinating and spectacular results. I didn’t mean to exclude girls in this context at all. These are the facts of our society that are undeniable.
I submitted my post in larger size to facilitate your reading, but it didn't apply to all of my sentences. So copy it up on your word please, then read it.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 15th/ 14

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Kami,

Welcome! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. Do you like Shiraz, the university, the major, the subjects, the students, the professors? I hope you enjoy your life there.

Thank you for coming back. If you'd googled 'let's learn together', you'd have found the thread easily! Anyway, you are here, thankfully. Please share your experiences, the things you find interesting, and the events you think are good for sharing.

I hope to hear more from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 November, 2014

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hurieh?

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

Thank you very much for your long post. I enjoyed reading it. Your English is fascinating. You write beautifully. However, dear Hurieh, I hope you won't get angry with me or disappointed in me if I say there are some difficulties understanding your post. I couldn't understand some parts of it. For example, Feynman has said a physicist sees much beauty in a flower than others. Regardless of the wrongness or rightness of his claim, it his his idea. What have you found weird?

I didn't get the main point of the story! It seems confusing. Well, there are some gays in the society. What is wrong?

Dear Hurieh, please be patient and don't become sad or angry because of my negative comments about your last post. Maybe, my mind is busy. Maybe something is wrong with me at the moment. I read your post twice, but I couldn't find a way to follow it, to find the logic of it, to get your points. The poems are nice and lovely. In fact, these poems should be said by we men. When a male patient is lying on the bed in the hospital, the smile of a female nurse could make him think of the situation as a golden opportunity to enjoy the beauty, the smile, the kindness and ...of a lady! He will forget the pain and the sickness totally. I am sure about it. :lol:

I don't know what helps female patients tolerate the nasty situations in hospitals on sickness beds! God bless them! :lol:

Self-loving can be a mental disorder. I am kind of a self-lover! However, it's below the level of danger. I hope so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to say again that please don't feel sad of my comments. Swear to God, I don't mean to make you sad. The last post is difficult for me to digest. Please write as simple as possible.

Waiting for your reply impatiently.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 November, 2014

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Kamelia »

Dear lovely Behnam,

How are you? How is the process of "doctorate" going on? :-D

Thank you for suggesting topics to write about. That is so kind of you {-;
Uh me...poor little Kamelia! If she knew that M.A. was THIS hard she would have never even thought of it, believe me. It's just doing homework and studying and studying....next? writing papers till your neck aches like hell :-D But you know what? I so thank God that I LOVE my major like crazy. This is like a blessing. Now whoever that comes to me saying "how do I pass konkur? What do I choose that is best for me?" I just say proudly, choose whatever you LOVE, and you think you are good at! It works like miracle! You see, for example you've got to hand in a paper of 5,000 words for the next week and you try so hard, then you might even get tired and say oh darn, I'll leave it! But since you love your major and the subject you are working on, you do not let much time-gap pass between you and your writing process or at least this is the case with me :-D :-D

The students, the professors....huh let me think! I liked my previous professors more since they were more devoted and more helpful, helping us step by step. Here they only "talk" of helping students but then some of them just ditch students, if you see what I mean. Not that all of them are that bad. We got some really knowledgeable professors that whenever one meets them one feels like bowing down, since when one thinks of the amount of knowledge they possess then one gets dizzy! Haha :lol: :lol:
Students...well my classmates are so lovely and helping. They are really fond of learning more, a great combination of yong people after reading and gaining information. It is so interesting to me how they always say that "we don't know much...we really wish to accumulate and learn more".

Shiraaaaz....hmmm...WONDERFUL city! Beautiful, peaceful, elegant, with lovely people, and delightful atmosphere! Oh and amazing historical places to enjoy and amuse oneself in. Such a great combination for a good travelling sight even. What mostly fascinates me is the mild weather. It is not even a bit "cold" here in this time of here, at least comparing to my B.A. city of staying! :-D

That's it for now. I'll try to share more next time. Thank you for engaging me.

Best wishes,

Kamelia

P.S. Oh you know what? Two weeks ago I searched for this thread, but there was nothing!! It really shocked me, I thought you'd quit writing which was a disappointing feeling. Maybe the site was under construction or something. Not sure.
JJFGpuc

Post by JJFGpuc »

Hi Benham!
I'm Juan Jose and I'm studing engineering at Catolica university of Chile. I enter to this site for practise an learn english.
I love spring season. Nowadays in my country is in this season. It's have perfect temperatures, we have lots of colors of plants and people is more happier. A wrong thing of Spring it's allergies but I don't have this problem :)
All season have something special that I love, for example on winter I love rain and see the nature and heard dops falling in trees
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Behnam !!!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Behnam,

As I thought I couldn’t find any reason to get angry, after reading your post!!! You didn’t do anything that upsets me. You just asked me to clarify my thoughts. So I’m supposed to thank you for your comments that always direct me to write in the plain text. BE DAMN SURE your comments on my posts are always welcomed with the open arms. Apart from the sequencing and paragraphing my ideas, I usually find several dictational and grammatical blunders out of my posts by myself, right after submitting my posts . However, those blunders that derive from my messy mind never cause I feel disappointed. Because I’ve got a clear goal that will be addressed by patience and practising. As a matter of fact, I’m learning a lot out of my mistakes, our friends’ posts and your neutral professional comments. and those help me to learn how to be an improviser little by little. So please be more patient during my learning process and NEVER hesitate to let me know my blunders.
ما بدان مقصد عالی نتوانیم رسید / هم مگر پیش نهد لطف شما گامی چند

Obviously, two guys with the same gender may have totally different conception out of an equal context, let alone those with different gender. For example, a girl can easily listen to my explanations and do her responsibilities at the same time, but a boy can’t. In the opposite side, a boy can easily deduce based on my speech and give feedback, while a girl can’t. These are fundamental differences between two genders.
I’ll try to elaborate my ideas once again. Please remind me wherever you need for further details and clarification.
In old days, women were the symbol of beauty but everything has changed recently. I’m really against some youths’ behaviors in front of poor patients who are in bad condition, such as laughing, making jokes, wearing strong perfume and inapproprate cloths, so on. However, I never blame them directly. Because It’s my personal idea, and also we belong to the same age and it doesn’t work. I hope they will learn by themselves or their families sometime. I just try to use indirect ways to awaken them somehow... ;-)
Infact: (شاعرانه حفظ حرمت می کنم )…..since I strongly believe: (العاقل یکفیه الاشاره).

Dear Behnam, Although I’m not conversant with men’s nature, and am not allowded to judge them, but I should say Feynman and you must have been exception . Since beauty of things may cause some men to close their eyes and forget about other dimentions of things. Shall I revise my own idea or it’s right? {-;
That story was summarized so much. So don’t try to get more out of it. On the other hand, It’s useful and informative for new generation and those gigolos.
What you had said about men’s feeling after facing a kind face may be true. I‘m not a man and don’t know what’s going on in their mind at that moment. (I’ll be more sensitive and conservative toward men’s looks, after reading your post {-: ). But as far as I’m concered, women also show positive reaction toward such kind faces regardless to the gender of the owner of face. I can apparently feel it out of their eyes and tone of voices. In facts, that’s what gives me the real satisfaction. So those nice poems can be used by both of males and females. Meanwhile, we have enough male nurses that make separating approach feasible. {-;
Dear Behnam, I do appreciate all of your compliments about my writing skills. Those are really persuasive and encouraging that I’v been receiving them not only from you, but also some other experts and friends. It will get better too, with the grace of Allah. Meanwhile, I tried to write as simple, short and soon as possible and will write more for you as soon as I possibly can.

Sincere best wishes,
Hurieh
Nov 17th/ 14
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Hi Mohsen!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I hope you enjoy you time ,thanks for your post and your frankness ,between frank or evasive you chose frank , but I choose both of them, it is my policy, for those people who I am afraid to miss them I am evasive ,you are also are a liberal , that’s good ,as Imam Hussein (AS) said , if you don’t believe in God ,at least be a liberal {-;

Excellent idiom “'actions speak louder than words” I agree as I said in my last post that action in more important than thinking, let us assume that the mourning ceremony is good for the first step of ladder , what we should do when we reach to the last step, My idea is that taking in these kind of ceremony is like saying our prayers ( Salat). A person in first step of ladder say his/her prayers ,also when s/he is in the last step of ladder say his/her prayers , In Imam Hussien ceremony all kind of people attend with different insights. We can’t leave the prayers or mourning ceremonies because of no reflection in some part of society.
Even in the era of prophet , or Imam when they were alive they couldn't make such a society , you know what some people did at that era , people who were close to prophet. But we should not be hopeless as Martyr Motahari worte in his book ( Ashura distorations),we generally need a reform in performance , for example not taking off the shirt in ceremony , or something that we call it American Islam ( people who hit their head with sword). I heard a person from Kuwait gave a million dollar to their Shiekh each year( Marja Taghlid )in Najaf .. :-( the hands of UK ,US are behind of everything.

" You've been in Karbala. Congratulations. Would you please tell us something about the foods and people's hygiene in those religious cities?"

You know that when a place has been surrounded by wolves ,there is no time for thinking of good foods and hygiene, but fortunately since 10 years ago, Karbala has really changed ,in this trip I can’t imagine what I see, everything was acceptable

"if someone's religious activities give them a guarantee that there is no responsibilities and God as well as "چهارده معصوم" will forgive them, no matter what they have committed, this is absolutely wrong! "

I agree , but if we are committed to the rules, our small errors will be ignored

إِنْ تَجْتَنِبُوا کَبائِرَ ما تُنْهَوْنَ عَنْهُ نُکَفِّرْ عَنْکُمْ سَيِّئاتِکُمْ وَ نُدْخِلْکُمْ مُدْخَلاً کَريماً
گر از گناهان کبیره ای که از آنها نهی شده اید اجتناب کنید ، ما از بدیهای شما صرفنظر می کنیم و به منزلگاهی گرامی داخلتان می سازیم

For apple ,sometime there is not bread ,rice and meat in my house but surly we always have dishes of fruits on the table, my wife tell me that you spend all of your income for buying fruits. Apple … a fruit that I everyday eat although when I was younger I didn’t interested in it. There is an old adage 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away.so I started to accustomed eating apple and when I wake up at morning I start my day with eating one of them.
The town of Semirom is very famous for the golden apple and red apple ,I read in an article that 400.000 tons apple is the Semirom product per year which more than half of them are exporting, Semirom is a mountainous town in south of Isfahan, I was there in summer for one day picnic beside the water fall. The apple is tough and juicy, You can find it in Tehran , in fruit market behind the Imam Hussien square. Today evening when I come back home I start with pomegranate which my most favorite furit , then apple , orange and a date plum. The Isfahan date-plum is very delicious and it is at large , many garden in houses, usually I eat date plum free of charge. Last year I put the date plum in a barrel and prepare a good taste vinegar, I don’t know about this year , If I go to my mother in law’s house and pick up the date plum , I will prepare it , I have already prepared two vinegar barrels from grape.

Good night
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

I read your post , thank you very much , I try to write you as soon as possible

Hi Kamelia.
Happy to see your post, welcome back

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Mohsen

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How is life going on?

Thanks for the warm welcome ;-) Missed reading your posts. Hope I get a chance to write to you soon :-)

Best Wishes,

Kamelia
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

To Mohsen!

Post by Hurieh »

Hi Mohsen,

How are things? I read your statements in response to Behnam’s post. It’s interesting to me the value you put on your nutritional pattern. I’m also really into fruit and vegetable and every kind of organic and natural products. My mom tries to add these healthy items into daily nutritional basket of family. I take this opportunity to share some marvellous information about fruits. It’s a bit long and takes your great patience. I hope our friends and you will read it till the end carefully, and like it. It goes there on next post.

Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 19th/ 14
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

EATING FRUIT...

Post by Hurieh »

To begin with, I araise the question whether you know how to eat fruit. Read the following article and make sure how far your answer is true.
We all think eating fruits means just buying fruits, cutting it and just putting it into our mouths. It's not as easy as you think. It's important to know how and when to eat.
IT MEANS NOT EATING FRUITS AFTER YOUR MEALS! * FRUITS SHOULD BE EATEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH.
If you eat fruit like that, it will play a major role to detoxify your system,
supplying you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other life activities.
FRUIT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD.
Let's say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit.The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines ,but it is prevented from doing so. In the meantime, the whole meal rots and ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices,the entire mass of food begins to spoil....
So please eat your fruits on an empty stomach or before your meals! You have heard people complaining — every time I eat watermelon I burp, when I eat durian my stomach bloats up, when I eat a banana I feel like running to the toilet, etc — actually all this will not arise if you eat the fruit on an empty stomach. The fruit mixes with the putrefying other food and produces gas and hence you will bloat!
Graying hair, balding, nervous outburst, and dark circles under the eyes all these will NOT happen if you take fruits on an empty stomach.
There is no such thing as some fruits, like orange and lemon are acidic, because all fruits become alkaline in our body, according to Dr. Herbert Shelton who did research on this matter. If you have mastered the correct way of eating fruits, you have the Secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness and normal weight.
When you need to drink fruit juice - drink only fresh fruit juice, NOT from the cans. Don't even drink juice that has been heated up. Don't eat cooked fruits because you don't get the nutrients at all. You only get to taste.Cooking destroys all the vitamins. But eating a whole fruit is better than drinking the juice .If you should drink the juice, drink it mouthful by mouthful slowly, because you must let it mix with your saliva before swallowing it. You can go on a 3-day fruit fast to cleanse your body. Just eat fruits and drink fruit juice throughout the 3 days and you will be surprised when your friends tell you how radiant you look!

About some different types of fruits:
:ok: KIWI: Tiny but mighty.
This is a good source of potassium, magnesium, vitamin E & fiber. Its vitamin C content is twice that of an orange.
:ok: APPLE: An apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Although an apple has a low vitamin C content, it has antioxidants & flavonoids which enhances the activity of vitamin C thereby helping to lower the risks of colon cancer, heart attack & stroke.
:ok: STRAWBERRY: Protective Fruit.
Strawberries have the highest total antioxidant power among major fruits & protect the body from cancer- causing, blood vessel-clogging free radicals.
:ok: ORANGE : Sweetest medicine.
Taking 2-4 oranges a day may help keep colds away, lower cholesterol, prevent & dissolve kidney stones as well as lessens the risk of colon cancer.
:ok: WATERMELON: Coolest thirst quencher.
Composed of 92% water, it is also packed with a giant dose of glutathione, which helps boost our immune system. They are also a key source of lycopene — the cancer fighting oxidant. Other nutrients found in watermelon are vitamin C & Potassium.
:ok: PAPAYA: Top awards for vitamin C. They are the clear winners for their high vitamin C content.. .It is rich in carotene; this is good for your eyes.

Stay fine,
Hurieh
Nov 19th/ 14

Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Hurieh

Post by Kamelia »

Hi there,

How do you do? This is the first time I am taking the liberty to write to you, but I have read your posts since I first wrote here some days ago. You seem like a very powerful-minded girl who is courageous in taking every single step you in your life. Your English is also stunningly beautiful. You use very appropriate words and correct sentences. {-;

So I read your post about fruits and was very interested to know you more. This is Kamelia 23 and I study English Literature. I'd be really happy if you could tell me about yourself. Your hobbies, your likes and dislikes, your job or studies, or anything you feel comfortable talking about ;-)

Waiting impatiently,

Kamelia
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

kamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

Hi honey,
Wooooow, you are here... how niceeeeeeeeeee...I've always said that I DO love your English and the way you write...Like always I really enjoyed reading your posts...

I wish my Engish was as good as yours so that I could tell you in better way how much I'm happy to know that you're beautifully busy with your master studies. You love your major and that's one of the best things that ca happen for some one...to know you love what you are doing and do your best....
Oh honey, you are in your right track, just enjoy yourself and be happy....

You may wonder why Eli's talking like this...this is because Eli's still thinking what her love is... what the best way is for her to step into...what to be...what not to be..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

My lovely Kami, please take time and write for us...you know that I never get bored of reading your English.... In my mind the name KAMI is tied with the word sweet....YOU ARE TRULY SWEET TO ME....

kISS
Eli
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Ellieeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Kamelia »

Hiiiii,

Give me a hug first. How are youuuu? Missed you so much Ellie honey. How are you doing? How's everything with you? You used to text me more before but then you suddenly did not! Then I thought you got busy with something or maybe you were "ghahr" with me LOL

Just kidding!

How are you doing? Ellie jan as a matter of fact I am closer to you than I used to be. Here in Shiraz, I think about you most of the times when people talk about Isfahan. Believe it or not, I do miss you a lot. I miss writing to you because you write gorgeously and then you write so humbly. Your English is better as ever and I do enjoy reading your thoughts here.

Oh regarding that..."what to do" stuff! Ellie dear, I think people should never obsess about their situation in life. Before times I thought, well, I am so behind the schedule, I haven't passed konkur, I have not worked a lot I have not read a lot, I do not know a lot! But now, I just know that there IS no schedule to be behind, everything is in our minds! After all, it is OUR life. I believe that we just should follow our hearts. Now it might seem like preaching, I know, but I really do believe this is the way all things are! No matter where we are, we should enjoy the step we are at! Call me crazy, but I think this is the key! You see, there is this poet T.S. Eliot I think, he says that, "The times you enjoyed wasting, isn't really wasted at all" ! I believe in it :lol:

Ellie junam, tell me what you are doing, how is everything going on? Did you follow Daf? Did you follow any English or other language classes? I want to catch up with you. I have not written to you for so long and I do miss it <3

Waiting impatiently,

Kamelia

P.S. I heard they set Zayande Rood free, did you go see it? I was so excited to hear it!
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Behnam !!!

Post by behnam »

Hurieh wrote:Dear Behnam, Although I’m not conversant with men’s nature, and am not allowded to judge them, but I should say Feynman and you must have been exception . Since beauty of things may cause some men to close their eyes and forget about other dimentions of things. Shall I revise my own idea or it’s right? {-;
Hi Hurieh,

Thank you so much for your posts, your words, your comments, your clarification, your nice poems which are chosen properly and beautifully to make things clear. All in all, thank you for simplifying.

According to Albert Einstein, "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.". In teaching Physics, it is essentially important to make physics as simple as possible. Yesterday, when I was teaching Newton's laws to some students at university, I wanted them to ask questions, since the laws seem simple at first sight, but there are hidden complications in them. I said, "as a lecturer, I am expected to be able to teach physics even to illiterates! Just walk with me, give me your hands, I will teach you how to walk." Why did I say this? Well, the students have learned something wrongly at high schools. If they were absolute learners-learners without any background in their minds about Physics-it was easier to teach them. Why? Well, at high school, they have learned something about physics wrongly. First, I have to delete those wrong things from their minds. This takes me a lot of time and energy. What I am saying is that in our major, it is extremely important to be simple, otherwise people won't understand us. Simplicity is an art, because we are supposed to understand each other. That's easy for everybody to say some complicated things that nobody understands! However, this is not the goal of great people. Great people take pride in being simple!

I wanted to start this post by quoting something from your post. I found that paragraph interesting. That paragraph creates me some perfect opportunities to be naughty and to play jokes on you and others. Alas, due to the fact that joking often causes misunderstanding and here is a public place, I prefer not to do that this time. However, I got what you mean. The majority of men kneel at the physical apparent beauties of women! They cannot see other beauties or ugliness of them. This is done automatically or better to say naturally, since nature actually fools men into getting interested in ladies physical beauties and then tempting them to get married! Wise men look at inner beauties too, but they seldom marry! Don't doubt about the stupidity of a married man(Mohsen is not included)! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh something else, every organ sees and enjoys the special beauty of things. Physical beauties are the food of our eyes. There are other organs and other foods! Feynman and I, of course, .....! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for thinking positively about my comments.

All the best,
Behnam, 20 November, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Excellent idiom “'actions speak louder than words” I agree as I said in my last post that action in more important than thinking, let us assume that the mourning ceremony is good for the first step of ladder , what we should do when we reach to the last step, My idea is that taking in these kind of ceremony is like saying our prayers ( Salat). A person in first step of ladder say his/her prayers ,also when s/he is in the last step of ladder say his/her prayers , In Imam Hussien ceremony all kind of people attend with different insights. We can’t leave the prayers or mourning ceremonies because of no reflection in some part of society.
Hi Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your posts, especially the one which was addressed to me. It was great, and as always I enjoyed it.

I understand what you mean, and I agree with most of your ideas about those mournings. What I am saying is something else. Those ceremonies should not become our aims. They must act as some tools to help us living in accordance with Islamic rules and laws. If we don't live in Islamic way and if our societies do not reflect our great beliefs and religion-Islam-obviously something is wrong with us and those actions in Moharram will become useless! I want you to try to have faith in this sentence: According to the Holy Koran, Salat keeps us away from sins and bad actions. If I am committing those deadly sins, I am not a real prayer(Namazgozar)! What I am doing is just kneeling down and standing up! Do I say that we must stop praying because our salat doesn't keep us away from sins? No, I never mean this. This is maybe your own deduction! I mean this: We must act in accordance with Islam. Our actions must reflect our religion. Oh you young man or old person who are killing yourself on the streets for Imam Hussein, don't kill yourself in front of others, instead be a good farmer, engineer, shopkeeper, baker, butcher, etc. Kill your ego, bad motions, and negative thoughts!

From the time I understood myself(got aware of things around myself=became an adult), I have fought with superstitions. I have fought with wrong ideas and sayings. I have fought with many Mullahs after their speeches. I have fought with many Maddah, etc. because it is my duty to fight with negative actions and beliefs. In fact, it is one of our duties to fight with unusual actions. Now, TV and some important people are warning us of the negative impacts of those silly actions and sayings! That is late! Ah, we are always late I don't know why? Why? We never follow our wise people! This is one of our thousands problems.

Anyway, speaking about dirty things is easy, let's start cleaning or washing them. Dear Mohsen, I guess we are both religious. I am personally a religious person. :lol:

Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am confused!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Amazingly and mysteriously, girls hug each other while there are mountains between them! How it becomes possible for them to hug each other? How can they hug each other while there are barries between them! Hehehehehehehehehehe....Hahahahahahahahahaha....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL {-; {-; {-; :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope someone will make it clear to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
All the best,
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

To Dear Kamelia!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Kamelia,

Nice to meet you. It’s fabulous to have you among ourselves. Believe it or not, your posts brought us spring, and made this thread more beautiful. A million thanks for all of the compliments and traits you’ve attributed to me.

Dear kamelia, it’s not so long from the first time I wrote on this thread . You could trace my first post on page 167. I’ve already introduced myself there. I recently wrote a post about myself and my hobbies on page 181 with the title “ I can’t get enough of … ) . Although this post didn’t satisfy Behnam very well, but I hope it will suit your taste. Otherwise, let me know to write more to you please.

I congratulate you on pursuing such a wonderful major. You know, I REALLY LOVE ENGLISH. So I hope to learn more from you as an MA student in this field. I wish you succeed in all aspects of your life, and also hope your dreams to blossom sometime.

I read what you had written to dear Elham, and specially what you had meant about not having obsession in getting things. It’s an interesting topic for me. I also experienced it in my life for several times. Sometimes I ran to grasp some chances sooner than stipulated time, but I faced several problems. I learned everything will happen in it’s time, even you kill yourself for it. That’s what some people call it destiny. This poem bellow reminds me of those experiences:
گاهی گمان نمی کنی، ولی می شود/ گاهی نمی شود که نمی شود/ گاهی هزار دوره دعا بی اجابت است/ گاهی نگفته قرعه به نام تو می شود

Although I strongly believe this poem, but I never stop my attempts. To have no regret about past, I do my best in achieving goals, then I leave the rest to Allah. He is all conscious about everything and everyone and will award s/he the best thing in the appropriate moment.

One more thing… I also follow the sound of my heart, but just when my mind has no rational answer. I try not to rely on it all the time . Do you know why? It’s obvious. Our heart tends to persuade us to build our castles in the air (آرزوی خام پروراندن).

These topics were PRETTY interesting for me. Unfortunately, I have less leisure time these days to go into more details. Never hesitate to share your ideas about this topic or any other context. I love controversial topics.

Look forward to see your posts.

Hurieh,
Nov 21st/14

prinkice

Post by prinkice »

hi hello everyone, i new nemeber, i have just join this club,
let me introduce myselft, i am Hoai, i come from Vietnam, now i live in Ha Noi capital, i love English, my dream is oneday i can speak E fluently,hii
thanks for reading my cmt.^_^
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Thank You Behnam!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Behnam,

How’s everything with you??? Having cold weather specially at nights, I feel winter is a bit Impatient and hasty to surpass the autumn in Yazd. Have you felt it there in capital city? Are you still enjoying the last weeks of your most favorite season as you used to do? I hope so.

Your last post was full of informative tips as usual. I DO appreciate you for sharing your worthwhile and wonderful experiences, and also for not playing jokes on my statements. .. On the one hand, you are powerful and cruel (naughty) in term of making jokes, specially on ladies, aren’t you? {-; (Although I do consider it as a sign of acumen, but I try to avoid it myself. Since it may bother people and cause misunderstanding. So I prefer not to seem a wise person in this case, and thus remain a risk avoider. It’s my own idea and policy. So you are allowed to make as many jokes as you’d like on my posts. I’m strong enough).
On the other hand, I like people who are serious or even a little rigid. It’s my personal idea, and I don’t exactly know it’s reason. So, I’m grateful for your being serious. I learn a lot out of your serious posts and love them, even those critiques.

Dear Behnam, so many thanks for sharing those tips about men and their perspectives. I hope you weren’t serious about stupidity of married men, were you? :?: :!: :?: If so, I should say I tend to favor those single guys. Although I’m highly confident about my both inner and outer qualifications and competence, I would remain wise forever, as those wise men do. ;-) {-; ;-)

Something else… I was smiling at your precision for several minutes. I mean those sensational words (hugs, kisses, ..) exchanging between guys via virtual space. Please don’t blame them. I don’t have a clue. However I don’t like your question to remain unanswered. I suppose the poet who has written the following poem would be capable to help you.

نشود فاش کسی آن چه میان من و توست / تا اشارات نظر نامه رسان من و توست

How possible is it sending letters through eyes? Telepathy or ??? I just wish the writer of this poem was a man. Otherwise you would… :-)

Sicere Best Wishes,
Hurieh
Nov 21st/14
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Hurie,

To be honest, it's a long time I tend to write to you....but...but...I don't know what to write.. :lol: I know you may laugh at my sentence...but I just said the truth...

I read your posts...I do praise your English at heart..I think about you...I learn from you...I love to write to you ...but when I decide to start, I don't know what to say...

I wish you could accept my request about chat...I'm sure live conversation helps me satisfy my wish to talk to you ...alas you turned it down... :-(

I love to continue...but no words... :roll:

Best wishes,
Eli
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear sweet Kami,

Thanks for your lovely kind post to me.

eMMM, I'm the same Elli, nothing much has changed in me...I've left English...I've left daf...I've left studying...the only unleft(we may not have this word in English but I made it now! {-: ) thing in me is thinking....before, I used to do other things besides thinking... but now it fills most of my time..
my dear lovely Behnam is with me...he is just as kind as before to me and calms my confusing world by his warm friendship...

I enjoy talking with Setayesh, we are nice friends, we understand each other and enjoy our time together....
I read books...I surf in net...I make dreams just like before but less...I'm looking for a good job and I really hope a good one finally be found....

What else? Emmm and some other things not important to mention here...
This is Eli....

Disappointing, isn't it?

love you
Eli

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome prinkice!

Post by behnam »

Hi Prinkice,

Welcome to this thread. Thank you for putting comment. We are all practising English through writing and reading. I love English very much. My English was good, since I practised it for about 8 years continuously; 4 hours everyday. Nobody believes it, but that's true. I am not exaggerating. Nowadays, due to the fact that I am busy with preparing notes and lessons for my students at university, on the one hand, and studying some subjects, on the other hand, I spend less time on English than I used to do past years! I am sad and worried. I am losing my skills! I used to speak fluently without hesitation, although my accent wasn't native. However, these days, I have to hesitate and use fillers to buy time in order to check the grammars and pronunciation all the time! I used to dream in English, but now I dream in my mother tongue! This is really disappointing. I know how to stop losing my English, but as I said, that is a matter of busy schedule and lack of time!

Fortunately, I have kept the connection to this thread and my friends. This is the last hope. I hope we will keep ourselves up-to-date in English.

Hope to hear from you more.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 November, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Thank You Behnam!

Post by behnam »

Hurieh wrote:How’s everything with you??? Having cold weather specially at nights, I feel winter is a bit Impatient and hasty to surpass the autumn in Yazd. Have you felt it there in capital city? Are you still enjoying the last weeks of your most favorite season as you used to do? I hope so.
Hi Hurieh,

Many thanks for your reply. It was great, full of excuses and motivation to write posts as replies. Alas, the lack of time doesn't allow me to focus on your words and show some deeper layers about them. :lol:

The weather is cold here in the North-East of the Capital. Actually, our gas-burning stove has been working for about two months! Do you believe it? However, thankfully, I am still enjoying colourful scenery, painted by nature, beautifully and fantastically. Autumn is really beautiful. I love it very much. :lol:

Hurieh wrote:Dear Behnam, so many thanks for sharing those tips about men and their perspectives. I hope you weren’t serious about stupidity of married men, were you? :?: :!: :?: If so, I should say I tend to favor those single guys. Although I’m highly confident about my both inner and outer qualifications and competence, I would remain wise forever, as those wise men do. {-; ;-)
To be honest with you, I wasn't serious about marriage. Marriage is a wonderful experience. I am personally satisfied with the marriage and enjoy its benefits. It is obvious that every thing has got some advantages and some disadvantages. Although marriage gives couples some special responsibilities and some long-term commitments, its positive impacts on them cannot be denied. Marriage is in accordance and harmony with the philosophy of the universe. A normal person never thinks of it negatively.

Your outer and inner qualifications and competence? What do you mean? Some explanation is needed! You must look at yourself through a man's eyes, can you? LOOOL! :lol:
Hurieh wrote:
On the other hand, I like people who are serious or even a little rigid. It’s my personal idea, and I don’t exactly know it’s reason. So, I’m grateful for your being serious. I learn a lot out of your serious posts and love them, even those critiques.
I don't like rigid people at all. I am serious and earnest in serious situations, and easy-going in soft circumstances. Let'me be serious for a while: You have used 'on the other hand'. I searched for 'on the one hand', but couldn't find it. Am I losing my sight? :lol: By the way, I am looking forward to seeing your reply. Although I am busy and may be in Azerbaijan when you reply to my post, I love reading your posts. Dear Hurieh, can you read between the lines in my last paragraph? :lol:

Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 November, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How is everything with you OSTAAAD? {-:

I was so intrigued by your post to Prinkice to write some sentences to you! It's been like...what...years now since I know you. Now guess what? You keep repeating your English is deteriorating! LOL

COME ON MAN! Your English hasn't worsened even a single bit since I last wrote in here...which is...when...like two years ago? Yeah!

You are doing great, as my other friends here are. No worries pal! {-;

Kamelia
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hiii Ellie

Post by Kamelia »

How are you honey? How is everything? Oh how is the weather? {-: Here it's just a little bit cool! Pretty delightful weather in this part of the country!

oh Ellie dear, come on! Disappointing is my life with all these homework and paper writing stuff which are driving me crazy! :roll: LOL Oh I left Daf and painting too. I was so sad to leave, because I had finally learnt how to play and draw a bit better than before :-( But I am happy to read that you are looking for a job and that you read books and other stuff. I am sure nothing is better than reading and enjoying the moment. When I read, it is like I am in another world, like there is a special territory that keeps me from every sadness, grief or worries that dwell outside. Is it the same to you? By the way, what do you read?

Oh and you are looking for a job, wow, I heartily wish that you find one that suits your personality and I also wish that you have understanding co-workers and even a boss (if there is any)! People working around us play an important role in our life. I know, we must not let them get under our skin (if they are not of a good personality) but then... if something bad happens at work, it does effect our daily life! So...I wish the best happen to you ;-) ;-)

Ellie dear, I find writing here a relief! Especially because I know most of you for years and it is like a special bliss to be among people who you have a mutual understanding and well-wishing! So please do not hesitate to write to me on subject that you desire! I would be more than happy to read them.

Lots of good wishes,

Kamelia
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Hurieh

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? How are thing going on? Hope everything's alright with you ;-)

Oh spring, I wish I had the potentiality to bring spring to somewhere, but I'm afraid I've come here to use the already blossomed spring by you nice people ;-) ;-)

Beautiful name AND beautiful personality. I read your previous posts in which you had introduced yourself and talked about your hobbies. I could not help but find lots of similarities between your hobbies and mine :-D Oh and you are studying your post-graduate in a certain major or Nursing, so it means like you are studying PhD, right? And you work? How do you keep up doing all these stuff and not feel bewildered? You are a very strong lady, I dare say!

Dear Hurieh, I read a lot too. I am so happy that I am getting to know more and more people who read a lot, like you and Elham. It is fun talking about books, journals, magazines and stuff. I always learn a lot when I am around people who have actually got SOMETHING to say because of their good habit of reading. Ha-ha but I found one differing point, I love movies {-: In fact, they are inseparable parts of our major. We have to watch them, read about them, then criticise them. Oh it's a long process, never mind, you'll be bored :-D

So Hurieh, I understand you are so busy, since you said your leisure time's decreased, could you tell me a bit about your major? I mean what made you choose it? How do you see it? Do you like it better day by day? Or it gets harder? How is job vacancy in this major?

Lots of questions, so sorry :-D

Best wishes,

Kamelia
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

I hope you are in good health , and enjoy your time, I don’t know about greatest chef , but on TV I see a men who teaches cooking , I do many jobs at home ,cooking ,washing dishes ,cloths ,ironing, sweeping ,gardening and keeping birds and flowers , my wife is very prosperous since she got married, as you know a woman is not oblige to do home works ,it is an Islamic rules.. so I have to work at home because I have not enough money to hire a maid or female slave. Maybe if I would be able to hire a maid, my wife didn’t let me to touch anything at home.

About my job, I am working in a trade company for years, importing some products from other countries, foreign trade. Many times I have dispute with my boss, because I say if a product is being manufactured by Iranian factory, we should not import it from other countries, even if there is much profit in it. In fact I don’t like my job , I think I am sparing my life . My favorite job is agriculture and husbandry ,my dreams is having a big garden and field, I like hard works ,not working in office.

Last week one of my relatives had an accident, he fell down and broke his bone in right hip, his wife called me and told me what had happened for her husband (Reza). Reza had a serious pain in his hip , but when I went there he said to me that he was health ,I insisted that he needed a radiology and took him to a hospital . After taking a photo, doctor made diagnosis a crack in his bone and suggested a 2 months resting at home. I don’t believe a doctor diagnosis, so the day after I showed the photo to 2 other doctors, they believed in surgery. Reza accepted to rest at home for two months ,because he was afraid of surgery ,he didn’t like to joint his bone with screw and nut. I went to his home every day during last 5 days, and prepared everything for him, even on Friday I cooked there , as I heard that a kind of food is very useful for him.It was leg of sheep ( Pached gosfand) , his wife was also ill ,she caught cold and high fever , I displaced the Reza’s bed from bed room to the hall near the W.C , I bought a walker for him. Also I taught him how to use new style toilet, I put different foods and fruit juice to his throat by force, maybe he would be better sooner. His wife told me “ thank you Mohsen , your job has more reward than going to Mecca). Thank God that I can easily receive a big reward, sometimes I am really searching for this kind of rewards

Thank you for your article about fruit properties, I should develop my eating style to raw fruit, in fact my stomach is like a monkey wrench , it digests raw ,cooked, fat ,dry, sour ,sweet ,nuts,…I eat everything that Gods created ,except illegal one.

I end my writing with a narrative as follow
Imam Ali (peace be upon him) has said, "A person who would like the food to not cause him harm should not eat until his bowels are clear and he feels hungry. When he begins to eat, he should recite 'Bismillah'. The food should be chewed, and when there is a little bit of hunger left to be appeased, he should stop eating." Indeed Allah says in the Qur'an, "...eat and drink, and be not extravagant" (7:31) and the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his progeny) has said, "We are a people who do not eat until we feel hungry, and when we eat we do not satiate ourselves (we do not eat excessively)." A very simple narration of the Prophet that we can always keep in mind: "Eat when you desire and stop while you still desire." (Bihar al-Anwar).

Thanks
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Lovely Day!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

I am writing to say that today was a lovely autumnal day in Tehran. It was raining last night. In the morning, it was cloudy. You know, when it is cloudy the weather is neither cold nor hot. It was a beautiful day. On the ground was covered with leaves. Leaves in different colours and shapes were flying in the sky, coming down to the earth. Walking on leaves is fantastic. I really love it. It is like you are walking on a natural carpet. Making that special noise, the carpet talks to you when you put your feet on them. Some crows were crying 'ghar, ghar, ghar...'. 'Ghar' means 'snow' in the Azerbaijani language. Seemed they were Azerbaijani! LOOOL :lol:

At noon, it was sunny. The sky was blue. You know that blue sky is valuable, since blue sky is rare in big cities! The reflection of light from different objects was really amazing. Some cats were stalking birds. I got it from the way they were looking at them. The birds were on trees. They were chirping. Cats were looking at them, and walking slowly and carefully, as if they were stalking them. :lol:

All in all together, it was a nice day today. I really enjoyed it.

Have a good time.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 November, 2014

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you?

I have missed this place a lot and have missed writing. In fact sometimes when I am free at work, I check this site and read your posts..
As you now, I have a new job now and a new experience, therefore my mind is always busy with things. Dealing with embassies is something really sensitive. I have never imagined that I can do such thing and hold such stress. Dealing and talking with people was a little bit hard for me since I am not talkative. Thank god, the work has changed my life and changed my whole way of thinking, it's made my mood better.. :-D

Our office is always full of people, as you know most of people want to travel these days because of the country situation. :-(

Those was my news for now, I will try to write more soon, inshallah.. Hope to hear from you..

Best wishes,
Amal
Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi Hureih
Sorry for replying late. i was ill previous days
you asked me about my country and its customs. I am from Pakistan. we are sharing border with your lovely country too.
we have four seasons . my country is rich in culture and it has a very old history.
how are you ? how is your life going? there are so many things to tell about my country but i am confuse what you want to know precisely. if you define them in questions. i would love to tell more :)
best wishes
Mushaf
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

To My Friends!

Post by Hurieh »

.........................................................................................................................................................................
Dear Elham,

Welcome back… How have you been??? It's great to hear from you... Thanks for your encouraging words and your kindness. This poem bellow is exclusively dedicated to you:

هرگز گمان مبر ز خیال تو غافلم/ گر مانده ام خموش خدا داند و دلم
Dear friend, I hope you will accept my excuses for declining your friendly request. To tell you the truth, I’m extremely busy these days- much more than before. I can hardly keep my social and personal life balanced. Just right now, I have lots of unanswered mails, delayed responsibilities, unread books, so on. I’ve being criticized for being all busy by family and relatives, being lazy by our professors and being disloyal by my friends. Sometimes I feel…

خود را ز برای ما نمی خواهد کس / ما را همه از برای خود می خواهند
I don’t like to be under control of people or things. I like to control my life by myself. I think I’m too exhausted mentaly. I’ve stopped spending time on social networks more recently. I used them for a short period of time and found them time consuming so I abandoned them. This plateform is only place I’ve been writing on. I’m also in touch with some friends through sending mails.
I used to read different books - at least one volume a week. These days I spend about my whole free time at PC. The more I use computer (even for surfing scientific webpages), the more I feel I’m getting illiterate. I believe reading book is something else. You know, one of the factors that has deep roots in the growth and progress of nations is that how much their nobilities and celebrities spend their time reading books.
Dear Elham, without any exaggeration, your English is still good. I hope you’ll keep writing here. The forum has gotten crowded recently. I’m happy for that.. But unfortunately I even don’t have time to drop by and read your posts. I hope to find this opportunity to write to you as I used to do before…

Dear Behnam,
Thanks for your replying , sharing those information about your experiences, and being serious. I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying your favorite season and it’s unique scenic views. You described that lovely day beautifully. You know, I REALLY love cloudy days, rainy days and the day after it- when sun is smiling at the ground gently and nice colorful rainbow is visible in the blue sky. Then, I go outdoor, take a walk and mumble this poem …Baran ke mibarad…….
I really enjoyed reading your post as if I were there myself.
You aren’t losing your vision Behnam. As you already mentioned yourself, you’re pretty busy these days. It’s quite normal. I think you read my post quickly. That’s why you couldn’t find “ on the one hand” in former paragraph of my post. Let’s forget all about it.
Dear Behnam, I do agree with you that I have to judge myself through men’s eyes not mine.. {-; . Since one of my friends who is married complains about her husband and says that men don’t have good taste in comparison to women. I don’t exactly know how far this claim is true, but I’m sure Mohsen and you are exception in this sense. The qualifications of your wives have been proved to me before.
I really like writing on this thread and reading your wonderful posts. But I’m wondering why my last posts seem really controversial. I don’t know what’s wrong with my mind. Maybe I’m tired and I can’t concentrate these days very well . I think I’d better take a break for a period of time. I’ll be back as soon as I could refresh my mind and find enough time. So many thanks for your warm and friendly companionship. Wish me luck…

Dear Kamelia,

My sincere gratitude to you for your wonderful post. It’s my pleasure to get to know such a nice friend. I’m glad you found several similarities and common things in our personality.
Dear friend, I really like my major- but it’s teorical aspects. Nursing students aren’t worried about finding job after their graduation. Demand for nurse in our country is always higher than the number of graduated students. It means they beg graduated students to start working as a nurse at hospitals…Nurses also get paid well. Nursing is a challenging and demanding job that I didn’t choose it as my occupation. I already introduced my major in a post to dear Elham. You can easily search it if you’d like.
I’m running short of time…I have to write for other friends too… So sorry for my short answers.. I wish you came here sooner,then I would write to you more...

Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

To My Friends (continued)!

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

I read your wonderful and complete post carefully. You described everything with details very well. The policy behind your answer to my question was quite apparent to me and interesting. You extolled male chefs tactfully and indirectly that shows you know how to express your personal idea pollitely. You should have been a psychologist or diplomat…It’s my personal idea.

I remember my last post written to you, that I congratulated you. Could you remember it??? I have my words. I have to congratulate your wife for having such an active man. I take off my hat to her indeed.
You know, I’ve always thought women shouldn’t let their spouses to work at home, since it may not fit their nature…It’s nice to know you do all those activities happilly and without anyone’s obligation or order. Thanks for informing me...This topic could have been interesting…
After reading your post I was thinking if your wife is working out. But my gut feeling (6th sense) says she is a homemaker… you don’t let her work even at your home, how it’s possible you ask her to work out…I really like to know what else your wife does at home…(:
Just one thing….Be careful dear Mohsen…Have you heard of this?

! لطف مکرر، حق مسلم می شود

Forget about it…I’m DAMN sure you are a perfect match and a great couple. I wish prosperity for both of you at the bottom of my heart. I also wish you could buy a big farm to get yourself busy with your favorite activities.
What you have done for your relative and his family are remarkable and inspiring. It sounds like you are benevolent, kindhearted and religious man. Helping people is really blessing and rewardable that you will see it’s effect on your life for sure.

صدها فرشته بر آن دست بوسه میزنند / کز کار خلق یک گره بسته واکند

As you also mentioned these are opportunities that we must grasp. …By the way, I wish Reza of your story and his wife are fine now.
I really like the way you give citation to our holy figures and books. I like reading religious books too, and I used to do before, when I was BS student and during our professors’ lectures, at the end row… What a great nostalgia!!! Sigh…
I believe we can take the best lessons out of them to enhance all aspects of our lives - personal, social, psychological, medical, whatever. So, keep up the good work.. Good Luck…

Dear Mushaf,

How are you? I hope this letter finds you in the greatest health. I didn’t know you are living in our neighborhood. So we aren’t that far away from eachother although I believe talking about distance is meaningless in friendship. Whether far or close, you are always in my mind.
Dear Mushaf, I’ve got some limited information about your nice territory, since one of my friends has lived in India-Pakistan with her family several years ago. We have some relatives who have been living in India too.
Do you speak in Urdu??? My friend always brags that she knows three -live languages (Persian, urdu and English), however she isn’t as good as me in speaking English. Once Zahra tried to teach me Urdu. She said Urdu has some connections with our language. It’s written right to left, and by using Persian alphabets in a style that is known to Persian calligraphy in Iran. I could find out the meaning of some words in her speech. But I gave up learning it.
What about it’s immunity! Is there politically stable right now? I hope so…
I’ve been at my computer for a long time. I can’t go on more. Do take care…

Best Regards,
Hurieh
Nov 27th/ 14
..................................................................................................................................................................................
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam ,

The autumn is the season of crispness , The leaves are easily fragmented ,hearts are broken as they listen to single verse of poem, I wonder why my hands’ skin is crispy, that is autumn or fall , we should be careful, it is season of fall and everything is crispy , not to fall.

I get your idea about worshiping of God in different aspects, it should be appears in our life practically. I agree, You are really like a teacher for me and I have a positive idea about you. I am a radical person, but never resist against logical idea.

You said “I have fought with many Mullahs after their speeches. I have fought with many Maddah, etc. because it is my duty to fight with negative actions and beliefs.” Why fight , if you bring logical reasons , people understand it and be contented. people have different ideas and believe so people who discuss more logically with reasons are able to attract much more supporter. But there is dangerous for self lovers as you pointed in one of you post, self lovers are in danger ,let me say the following story .

one day Musa (as) was sitting when Satan appeared before him wearing a multi coloured cap. He took off his cap and approached Musa (as) . Musa (as) asked as to who he was? He said, Iblis. Musa (as) said, May Allah not give residence to anyone near your residence. Why have you donned this cap on your head?
He said, I attract the children of Adam through these colors. Musa (as) said, Tell me the sin which if committed by the son of Adam you overpower him fully.
“When he overestimates his deed and gets vain(self lover) and then underestimates his sin.”

Then he said, O Musa (as) ! Never stay alone with a woman who is not permissible for you. such people I do not leave to my companions but personally make efforts in misleading them and do not leave his side until he indulges in sin. Also never, give any promise to your God because whoever gives any promise to Allah I do not leave them to my companions but attend personally to him to endeavor that he may not fulfill his promise.
And (O Musa (as) )! Whenever you think of giving charity, make haste because whenever one intends to pay charity I pat attention to him myself and not leave him to my assistants. I make maximum efforts to make him regret it.

I don’t mean that you are close to be deceived by Devil ,but should be careful that in some cases whatever we get close to physic :lol: we go far from metaphysic , because of wise attitude as it is said by some people (روشنفکری)
It is difficult to distinct between superstition and the world that we can’t touch it, but is first page of Quran God say “ believers are people who believe in invisible things (الذین یومنون بالغیب)

let me say good bye because a friend of mine gave me a document for translation , I am busy with translation to return it tomorrow, it is difficult
The title of one page is “ Essential roles of caspases and their upstream regulators in rotenone-induced apoptosis”
I don’t know anything about it so I translate it as follow
نقش مهم کاسپاسها در تنظم رشد رتنون اپوپتوسیز فعال
What is your idea?
َall the best
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sad feelings!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

Thanks for replying. It's 10:45, Friday morning. I got home a few hours ago and after taking a bath and some rest I turned my computer on to read posts and to buy tickets from the site of Railway(RAJA). As always, I read your post carefully. At first glance, I guessed you are angry with me because of criticizing and nagging about the difficult structure of your posts. I should not have criticized you since I knew criticizing creates negative feelings.However, you emphasized that you welcome the criticisms with open arms! Perhaps, I didn't know how to criticize! I apologize! Write as you like. That's Ok!

I love the poems you choose and write; wisely and effectively! Hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 November, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Sad feelings!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your posts. I got some negative signals from your posts. Maybe, I am tired and my attitude isn't positive right now. Perhaps, my own feelings are sad, or I am preoccupied with teaching physics, giving exams, correcting works, preparing notes, studying subjects, working at office, travelling, etc. Maybe, there is nothing negative about me in your post(This alternative is highly probable), however, to be honest with you, I see dark things there. That's OK!

Logic must be used for logical people. For illogical people, it is useless to reason, since people who are asleep could be awakened easily. It is impossible to awaken people who are pretending to be asleep. In different situations. depends on the people I have been involved with, I have used different tools, for example logic as you mentioned. By fighting I don't mean acting physically, for example hitting someone! I mean arguing seriously and asking them to stop spreading illogical things.

Let's forget this topic!

Hope to read more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 November, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,

I do household chores to help my wife at home ,when I am at home we do it together while discuss something , a soft pinch or poke ,tickling make her happy {-: , the life needs its own tactic , if couples want to have happy life,they should have plan and policy. she covers her times with visiting her relatives , reading books ,watching TV , and she is weaving a pullover for me ,while watching the program of Marefat on Channel 4 , discussion between Dr. Dinani and Dr. Larijani.

Reza is in his bed , he suffers the agony of this accident and his broken leg, he can’t stand lie down in bed .
Today early morning we( my wife and I) went to a mosque for listing to a preacher , I really enjoyed listing to some parts of Sahifeh Sajadieh ,the subject of his speech derived from the book of Imam Sajad ,describing it for people, …after it we went beside the river for walking ,breathing in a clear sky, I saw some friends there and we played volleyball together for an hour, then I went to the Reza house, I had bought a basket of orange for them last night , Reza and his wife were happy, It was difficult for me when his wife gave me the money for oranges, my wife helped to squeeze some orangs , prepared a big glass of orange juice for Reza, I checked his leg to see what is the situation of inflaming parts, there was no changes, but I told Reza not to be worry and the pain will be removed very soon. This was my story till the noon , in fact today I was not at home until the evening ,because we went to my mother in law’s house for lunch., picking up the palm dates there.

My eye is heavy as I waked up at 5 in morning , and not sleep during the day, it is about 10 PM ,I don’t want to eat anything for dinner , my stomach is heavy as well ,since I was in my mother-in law ‘s hotel for lunch, there is a traditional custom in Isfahan , they respect the son in law so much ,so when I finished eating my plate ,she( my mother in law) full it again for me, if I avoided eating the second plate she would be bothered :-) :cry: .

Thank you very much for compliment you paid to me ,but I am not deserve it.
Good night
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
Please don't be sad , you are tired , I will write for you very soon, please be happy and have a good night.

Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Dear friends,

I'm sorry for my long time absence.To be honest with you I was not in the mood of writing I was some how depressed.
You know, Sometimes we forget our blessings and took them for granted. We wake up in a warm bed, in a cozy house filled with people we couldn't imagine living without, have breakfast, and head on our way having lost our appreciation in the routine of it all. Today I found that I’ve forgotten how blessed I am. I was unhappy about life, having forgotten good things in my life until I talked to one of the God’s best gift to me, a friend who showed me how forgetful I was and how blessed I am.

People all over the world are hurting, for a variety of reasons whereas I am living in a peaceful place. Nothing is better than having a peaceful life beside your loved ones. So Today was a special day. I felt connected to my source. Today I feel that I am a step closer to what I should do. LET US THANK GOD TOGETHER!

Thank you God for giving me another day, another chance to become a better individual, another chance to give and experience love. Thank you God for giving me health, for the food you provide, for the awareness you have awaken in me...Thank you for the energy that feeds my soul, the sun that warms our bodies and the air that fills our lungs. Dear God, I just want to thank you that I'm not on the streets and I have a roof over my head. Dear God thank you for letting me be reasonably sane. thanks for letting me have arms,legs,eyes and all my physical limbs. thanks for letting my family be healthy my sister,mother, and my father. I’m so sorry if I took my blessing for granted and done so much wrong...

Dear God because of you I am learning to love and accept myself, because of you I believe in believing. Stay connected to me today and always, for I need you in order to fullfill my spiritual tasks...God, show me how to love myself, to be able to love others. Help me become the type of person that I would like to befriend, help me forgive myself and forgive others.... I thank you God for giving me another day, another unused opportunity to do it right. Keep us all close to you and listen to our prayers.Amen.

Always count your blessings and never forget those who've helped you in creating them. By their words or by their hands…

Thank you dear Behnam for helping me to remember who I am and where I am.

Seti

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,
I hope you are doing well and enjoy your week trips , you are a learned man , so you know big jobs need big efforts , but the wind doesn't below against your quarter for ever( the door doesn't turn on one heel) or if the world doesn’t turn base on your wishes for some days , at the end it changes its direction. So you should be full of energy and hopeful.

You listen to Imam Ali’ word ..The man of learning is alive even after his death. The man of ignorance is dead even while he is alive , and you are a talent and learned man. Also there is general proverb which a raw should take a lot of trips to be cooked. {-;

I wanted to write last night ,but I had a boresome guest . The widow whose husband passed away several years ago, she is my wife’s relative ,last evening came to visit my wife , she thinks that all people in the town have problems ,irrespective of her two children (the apples of her eye) ,other people are astray , she advises us on everything ,reckon herself a clear sighted woman ,her main job is decorating the table for marriage contract ceremony , designing dress ,her daughter is working in office and help her mother in her job at evenings , and her boy is studying in Europe since 5 years ago ,as he couldn’t be pass the exam of Iranian college , she speaks everything base on what she heard from satellite channels (Persian language Channels which support by USA,UK) , I never let her to visit my wife alone , I am afraid she misleads my wife’s mind, I listen to her speaking carefully ,to be silent is the answer of stupid ones, She analysis people’s ideology, I asked her what is your ideology , I am an honor Muslim she said, I smiled again , looking at her appearance , thinking about her job ,her two offspring. I am so patience , listening to her story , she spoke as much as a crow make Ghar Ghar in autumn….why the river ( zayandeh Rood) full of water now ,but it was dry during the summer , a policy which was behind it , what is the policy behind of some events such as people who were injured by acid.. ,I think she is a foolish woman who is useful for….
In fact we can’t isolate our self from some people in society, I am sure that we never can’t change all people, I ask myself that should we disconnect our relationship with relatives ,I asked a sheikh ,he told me that we should keep relationship with relatives, it is recommended ,but try not to close them too much, I remember the story king who ruled a country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was back to his palace, he complained that his feet were very painful, and the road that he went through was very rough and stony. He then ordered his people to cover the road with leather. Definitely, this would need thousands of cows’ skin, and would cost a huge amount of money. Then one of his wise servants dared himself to tell the king, “Why do you have to spend that unnecessary amount of money? Why don’t you just cut a little piece of leather to cover your feet?” The king was surprised, but he later agreed to his suggestion, to make a “shoe” for himself. The lesson this story is that I should improve my thought to have shield against her.

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani