Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Rainbow!

Post by behnam »

rainbow wrote:hi behnam, and everyone
I'm come from vietnam. i'm love english and want to learn it. i'm a new member and begining to learn english.
I saw people talking very excitedly. and want to join but english i'm not good. so I look forward to the guidance of everyone
thank you. {-; {-;
Hi Rainbow,

Welcome to this place. Learning a new language is a very useful activity. A new language opens the window of a new world to the learners. No matter what the language is. Every language has got its beauty and its richness. Well, a language doesn't grow in vacuum. Obviously, billions of people have planted and watered it before us. Therefore, a new language holds the culture of previous people in its heart. In addition, the beauty of common words in different languages is not deniable. The common feelings of human beings can be easily observed in different languages. Similar proverbs, for example, easily prove that human beings have got the same history, the same root, the same start point. This fact must be respected by us. We should not let the geographical differences make us separated. We are the same. We are humans.

I have practiced English for about 10 years regularly. Now, I am proud of myself. I am enjoy its sweet fruits. It gives me a lot of self-confidence and self-esteem. I am practicing French these days. French is an amazing language. Next year I am going to practice Spanish.

You are on right way. Keep on practicing! Nowadays, the Internet helps people with many activities, specially with practicing new languages. There are many sites with audio and video files. One can easily register and use those elements for free. I suggest you google "English practicing". You will find many sites.

This thread is a proper place for practicing writing. You can learn English through reading the posts and sharing your own posts. Writing is a very powerful skill. I recommend spending some regular time on it.

Please do not hesitate to write more.

All the best,
Behnam, 24 August, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi to all!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? Where are you? What are you doing? I have missed you. Hope to read your posts soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 Septembre, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by reindeer »

Here we go!
Andrew is listening to a webinar and typing lazily upon the notebook keyboard. The webbinar is about healthy being, living without tabs and so on. It must be the first webbbinar Andrew ever listen to, and, probably, the last one.
Andrew came of age now, so his kind goverment has to pay him a pension! Technically Andrew still works in circus, but just now he's on vacation, visiting his cousin in Crimea. I enjoy staying here even more because of big cat pride (nine individuals, exactly),living in the garden. We spend days playing 'spot - me - you - lazy - fat - cat' which is a strange name, coz all of them are small and absolutelly slim; and we spend our evenings telling our cats stories to each other. I hope, nobody will tell Andrew that I use his notebook while he doesn't see it, ok?

Sincerely yours,
reindeer
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

what don't you like just now?

Post by reindeer »

Hi!

Today I played a superman: I went into the sea when there was 4-5 poins storm. As a result, my wife had to treat my wounds with iodine and diamond green. In the evening I was bitten by a dog. Now, till this day is not over, I'm afraid of doing anything else, even get to bed, because if I do it, I will surely fall down and get one more trawma. :shock:

And, what I don't like right now is: seeng THIS REINDEER NICKNAME in the 'last post' column
Respond please. I see that the tread is read. Whenever you get in you can see that somebody is reading it. If it's a curiosity... :~:

Yours,
Andrew
p.s. you brazen reindeer-cat, please let me know what you gonna post from my account, ok?

reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Oh those glorious Crimea wines!
In the morning, we had a trip to Massandra wholesale warehouse, bought a few bottles of wine, and at dinner we enjoyed this divine nectar! Red Crimea port wine, to be exact
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

adshere sheit fullyshecare sheyou arshede derssherea ;-)

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Friends,
I am doing well , had some meditation and trip

It was 11.30 in Georgia Brown’s ,I went to the lobby sitting in a corner waiting too much for Ariana.
In the eating haunts of Georgia Brown’s Lobby among the hustle of comings and goings ,among many hips and breasts it was difficult to find the Ariana , Finaly she appeared in the lobby ,the wrap dress she was wearing with a plunging neck line gave her supreme confidence as she walked briskly in my direction while pressing buttons on her Black Berry.
She smiled inwardly "Excuse me . Aren't you Mr. Mohsen " She said stepping in front of me . I stopped short and said, " I 'd better be considering you almost knocked me down"
" sorry I understand you are in human right and welfare ... but I was running errands in parts of my father's office I had a busy day arranging the meetings of Donald , sorry ,sorry "
" you understand?"
" well , yes , I'm doing preparing a report on new system of centrifuge ,my father run it since his presidency.
" i don't do research or survay"
" Wiat ! I know it is awkward but I 'd like to dicuss what you do do over lunch."
" wouldn't it be more convenient for me to email you what I 'Do Do , I smiled knowingly
" more convenient perhaps , but less informative " she Fidgeted
"Infomative? what else do I need to know beside your father extincting the humanities"
" It is kind of uncomfortable to dicuss here in the lobby. It would be helpful if we had lunch in the white house . that way i can explain the intricacies of my project"
The Georgia Brown’s is about 5 minutes to White house, It is the best restaurant around the white house . Ariana took me to under ground corridor which directly connected the Georgia Brown’s to the white house.
After the lunch I followed her to a basement under the the white house ,
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Pin

Happy Day

Post by Pin »

I'd like to introduce our national festivals-Mid-Autumn Festival.
This is so fun.
Every year, the family will come back to barbecue and grapefruit.
Everybody is so happy.
Everybody Enjoy the round Moon.
Enjoy eating the barbecue.
You can enjoy it if you have the chance.
I’m very welcome your to come my home.
Thank your reading.
You have a nice day.
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

Who are the ladies, Mohsen? Could you tell the story ones again, from the beginning?
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: Happy Day

Post by reindeer »

Pin wrote:I'd like to introduce our national festivals-Mid-Autumn Festival.
This is so fun.
Every year, the family will come back to barbecue and grapefruit...

Hello Pin!

Nice to meet you! To tell the truth, I have never been to a barbecue, especially the one combined with grapefruit. It must be unforgettable, I believe!
Yours,
Reindeer
p.s. I'm Andrew actually
p.p.s. I'm not a cat
p.p.p.s whenever the cat uses my account to post his silly posts, you can easily figure it out, by the style...
reindeer
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by reindeer »

A very simple riddle:

9 - 4 - 8 - 7 - 2 - 1 - 6 - 5 - 0 - 3

tell me please, is there any logic in this number sequence
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Andrew!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear Andrew,
How are you? I hope you are fine. It was very nice reading your posts. I hope you have had happy moments in Carimea.
I am in Tabriz now. I had a meeting with a professor at Tabriz university.
Now I am at the railstation waiting for the train to Tehran. Now it is 19:30, the departure time is 20:45. I have to kill some time.

Please write more!

All the best,
Behnam, 10 October, 2017
Last edited by behnam on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Anybody remembers me?

Post by behnam »

Hi there,

Does anybody remembers me? Does an old friend of mine come and visit here? Does an old friend of mine care about me? Guys, I've missed you! Let me read and then know something about you.

All the best,
Behnam, 3 November, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Post by Mohsen »

Silence is one of the gates to wisdom

Man’s intellect is his friend and ignorance, his foe.

Nothing is more worthy than good temper

Quoted by: Imam Reza (AS)
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear friend and brother Mohsen,

How are you doing buddy? I hope you are doing well. Long time no see! I had missed you. How is everything with you?

Yes, silence is great. That's true. But, I have a question for you. If all the people in the world follow this advice, what would happen? I guess wisdom is to know where to be silent and where to speak. How do you think?

All the best,
Behnam, 19 November, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Yalda and christmas

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

Christmas is a season of great joy: a time for remembering the past and hoping for the future. May the glorious message of peace and love fill you with joy during this wonderful season. As you celebrate the glory of this miraculous season, may your home be filled with love, peace, and joy. May these blessings follow you throughout the New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

All the best,
Behnam, 27 December, 2017
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Three B is needed

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Dear Behnam,

Thank you for your Xmas and new year message. Thank you from the Christian people of Isfahan .
During the Christmas , I drink carrot juice mixed with ice cream. There are many types of ice creams ,I like to mix it with traditional ice cream . have you ever tried the carrot juice with ice cream during the Christmass, do you have such a custom in your city.
Also my wife prepare a kind of cake which is very delicious . she makes the cake with persimmon . The cake is full of nourishing articles , so that is good experience to eat persimmon cake and carrot juice mixed with ice cream.
It is not cold in Isfahan , today the air pollution is high , we need three B ( Bud- Baran -Barf) I mean Wind- Rain- Snow.
We have cypress tree , but it is not beautiful when there is no snow on the branches.
I am looking at the sky from the window , there is a little clouds in the corner of sky . may it bring us three B for us.

Good Luck
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Three B is needed

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote:Hello Dear Behnam,

Thank you for your Xmas and new year message. Thank you from the Christian people of Isfahan .
During the Christmas , I drink carrot juice mixed with ice cream. There are many types of ice creams ,I like to mix it with traditional ice cream . have you ever tried the carrot juice with ice cream during the Christmass, do you have such a custom in your city.
Also my wife prepare a kind of cake which is very delicious . she makes the cake with persimmon . The cake is full of nourishing articles , so that is good experience to eat persimmon cake and carrot juice mixed with ice cream.
It is not cold in Isfahan , today the air pollution is high , we need three B ( Bud- Baran -Barf) I mean Wind- Rain- Snow.
We have cypress tree , but it is not beautiful when there is no snow on the branches.
I am looking at the sky from the window , there is a little clouds in the corner of sky . may it bring us three B for us.

Good Luck
Hello dear Mohsen,

It was very nice and good reading your post. You made me very happy. Thank you very much indeed. You need three Bs, yes, but I think nothing is worthy than hope which I don't have it right now. Dear Mohsen, the situation is disappointing. I was in Tabriz two weeks ago. When coming back, I felt some pain around my chest and back. I used to feel pain around my chest and back after my open-heart operation in 2013. However, this time it was a little bit more than its usual amount. I visited the doctor last Wednesday. After examining and ETT(Exercise Tolerance Test) the doctor said there were some blocks in my heart vessels again. He suggested scanning the vessels by oceanography(I am not sure about its name in English). On Monday, I am going to give myself to the hands of doctors. This time I am hopeless, since I cannot tolerate another operation on my heart. I am totally disappointed, but I don't fear of death. Death is a fact, so human beings MUST accept it. I am ready for that. However, I fear of pain and the related problems which I have experienced once. The fear of pain is more than the fear of death.

I am writing this to let you and other friends know what's going on here(me). Please pray for me. Maybe this is my last post. My friends should know I have never forgotten you. In particular, I never forget the golden days from 2007 until now, specially the sweet memories we had on WWW.English-at-home.com Oh my God! My heart beats quickly when I remember those wonderful days!

If I had another opportunity; God willing, I will inform you about the results. However, you and other friends should know, if there was no news from me it means I am not on the Earth.
God bless you. God bless all my friends. God bless kindness. God bless friendship. God bless love.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 January, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
sanjaySinha

Post by sanjaySinha »

Hello,
Phrasal Verb made by two words 'Phrasal + verb'. There is Verb word is important. Combine any Preposition or Adverb with Verb is build Phrasal Verb. The importance of 'Verb' is that, It does not show's actual meaning.
For example:
Break - The actual meaning of 'break' is to separate one thing into two things. But when we use the word 'out' with word 'break', then it's meaning totally changed.
Breakout means blaze with anger
But, the meaning of, both words is different if we use it without combining.
Break means 'broken' and Out means 'outside'.
Now they create a 'Phrasal Verb' with mixture of both words
Read this blog for getting complete idea about 'Phrasal Verbs' with an example https://www.englishsikho.com/blog/phrasal-verb-part-a

Thanks
Sanjay Sinha
Teaching English from 5 years
https://www.englishsikho.com
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am well now!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear friends,

This is just to let you know that I went to hospital and they examined me. Fortunately, there was nothing wrong with my heart. I am at home now, and everything is OK. Thank you for caring .

All the best,
Behnam, 12 January, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

heart remedy

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Nice to hear that you are in good health. I hope you live happily for 100 years.
Almost all people regret about passing time ,and they enjoy remembering their past memories , today morning I saw one of my friends , he told me that he had visited me 20 years ago. he told me 20 years ago was his most sweet time. Now he has a work shop with several CNC lath machines and grinding, milling machines, now he is a rich man, but he is running full time just for money.
About the hearts ,these days all hearts are being blocked , because of foods ‘quality. Most of the oil which using for making foods are not qualified , also little movement of people helps the disease.
Most of the time I add apple vinegar , nigella seed to my salad ,as I heard that it is very useful, also lemon , honey, garlic and ginger are effective to control the vain sediment.

Have a good weekend

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thank you!

Post by behnam »

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your kind words and useful advice. I agree with you. Our foods are not healthy and we are also lazy people. Those cause different illnesses. But, I am careful with my diet and I do exercise regularly. Everyday, I exercise in a local gym.

This time, the pain was because of air pollution. Right now, the weather is polluted in Tehran. I feel pain on my chest. I used to think the pain is related to my heart, but now I know that it is because of pollution. My lips are also dry. It is because of insufficient oxygen in the air.

Air pollution is a serious problem in some cities in Iran. It seem there isn't an effective solution for that. I don't know what to do. I stay at home when the weather is not healthy for sensitive groups. That's a must. I have to stay at home. Therefore, it affects my work and life seriously. I may move to a small city. I may ask for an early retirement. Who knows!

I wish you success.

All the best,
Behnam, 6 February, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hellooooo

Post by Elham »

Hellooooooo there,

Hello my unforgettable "let's learn togetber".
Hello my lovely old friends,
Hello my beautiful past,

Helloooooooooo my dearest friend ever, my dear Benham,

I'm just her today to express LOVE,LOVE,LOVE and only LOVE
For this thread, for our sweet friendships, for all the discussions we had, for every second that we spent together, for every single smile and tear on our faces,for alllll the sweet memories .....

I'm here to speak my love out.... my love for you my dear Benham...... the one whom I'll adore till my last breath.....

Please write for me here, you know that your words are like air to me, without them I'm like a dead....

Warmest wishes,
Your Eli
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

WOW! Elham is here!

Post by behnam »

Dear Elham,

You cannot imagine and guess how happy I was when I saw your new post here; in this old garden. Thank you very much. You made my day beautiful with your beautiful post and wonderful warm phrases. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.

I believe, we are all some powerful and wise people, since we could keep our friendship lasting since 2008! I don't think this is an easy task. However, we kept our contact with each other. I am proud of you. In fact, we should be proud of ourselves.

As you know, I was busy with my PhD and I am still busy. I was less active, but I have planned to continue writing here. I believe, writing here and keeping the friendship going is a good idea.

Thank you once again for keeping the connection to this garden and remembering old friends. You are a very kind girl. Please write more. I am so much interested in reading your full of energy posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 February, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hello hello

Post by Elham »

Benham Jan,
Finally you read my post and answered! Thank God!!

I read your post, closed my eyes, breathed deeply and felt alive again😊😊😊😊

Our friendship is a real terasure. You know how much I value and adore it. You KNOW! It's part of me now, part of my identity somehow😉

I participated in Yoga teacher training exam and I'm waiting for the result, though I known I'm accepted.

I'll be in Tehran on Thursday. I wish I could meet you and share my joy with you.

Yeah let's keep writing here. Let's keep this wonderful friendship forever....

Take care of yourself and your kind heart,

Eli
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Elham dear,

Thank you very much for your reply! Congratulations! Are you going to establish a gym and train Yoga? I wish you success.

Our friendship is valuable. I do agree with you. Let's keep it. Why not?

Right now, I am listening to the famous recitation of Holy Goran by Abd-Al-Baset(Surat Maryam). I do love it. To me it sounds like a nice piece of music. My spirit vibrates with his voice. God bless him!

Give my warm regards to your family.

I am waiting for reading more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 February, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Dears,

This is to say
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to people who celebrate the first day of spring as the first day of their new year. I hope this year will bring you great happiness and more prosperity.

All the best,
Behnam, 27 March, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am still alive!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

This is to let my friends know I am still alive, breathing! How are you doing? I know, you may not see this message and may not reply. But, I hope, someone someday comes here and sees this message. I kept and met the friendship commitments.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 April, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I saw your massege and reply! I hope my reply is accepted!

Dear Behnam junam, I was thinking about you and wished I could talk to you as long as we used to chat old days....but its impossible and I have to bear this distance.

Who knows what you mean to me? NO BODY

Youre the best thing Ive ever experienced in my whole life. Your friendship was the sweetest thing and your loyalty the most pleasant!

MISS YOU A LOOOOOOOT

take care dear ,

Your Eli

Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Behnaaaaaaaaam

Where are you??????
Why dont you read and answer my massege??????

Im impatiently waiting for you....

I was talking about you with Akram tonight again. About your kindness, your greatness, your goodness.

Please come and write something dear for your Eli
GeorgeFowell

Post by GeorgeFowell »

Elisa wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 pm Dear Behnam,

don't worry, you don't bother me. I really like "thinking people" :-)
I am so sorry I cannot answer with the same ability.
You are right we have to try or to have something before miss it.

Today I found this "Deiderata" by Max Ehrmann in the 1920s. It was found in Old St. Paul's Church of Baltimore.
I need to share it.
It could be a good "English exercise". Difficult for me ..perfect for your good English.
Hope you enjoy it!

Max Ehrmann

Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons,
they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs;
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love;
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment
it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Great suggestion, I must say and your english is very good. Could you please tell me how did you learn it?
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Lovable Spring is here. The weather is lovely and birds are singing in their loveliest way.

Many springs have come and gone but I never forget one particular spring. The one I began my close friendship with you in! Long hours chatting in yahoo, the first time ever hearing you, showing my great respect for you and enjoying every second of your presence.

Nooo Im such a girl who never forgets anything, even the smallest, specially when it comes to events that Ive had the strongest feelings for.

When I start to value something, I keep valuing it for the rest of my life. Im such a crazy girl with the deepest feelings for things she adores.

And I enjoy myself this way, although I may suffer a lot due to this fact that things never stay the same and everything changes by the time. However, I accept the reality BUT I never forget and keep remembering things.

YOU....

You're my hero. My heart still beats for you after 10 years knowing you.

Take care and peace,

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:06 pm Behnaaaaaaaaam

Where are you??????
Why dont you read and answer my massege??????

Im impatiently waiting for you....

I was talking about you with Akram tonight again. About your kindness, your greatness, your goodness.

Please come and write something dear for your Eli
Hi dear Elham,

How are you doing dear? I hope you are doing well. I am good, thanks. Thank you for caring. You are very kind. Sorry, I couldn't visit here for some days. I will visit this place regularly. Please write to me as much as you can.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Dear Elham!

Post by behnam »

Hi again dear,

Sorry to forget. Give my best regards to your family, specially to dear Akram.

Waiting to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 13 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

wowww
Finally you replied. Though its short and too formal,Just seeing that blue color of your writing cheers me up

Im fineee, enjoying spring and life. A better Eli for sure who's growing and learning and getting more mature day after day. Just like a seed growing to be a tree.....oh you know I love trees and like to be like them😉😉😉but promise you I dont wish to be a tree anymore😁😁😁😁😁😉😉😉😉

I enjoy teaching English and Im getting ready to start teaching yoga from summer. To be honest, after settling down a bit after working and boosting my confidance, Im just lacking love and marriage and hoping for that 😊😊😊😄

What about you? How are things with you? What about univ and your studies? Are they going well?

Smile please, my kind and hardworking hero

Best wishes,
Eli
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Thanks!

Post by behnam »

Hi dear Eli,

Thank you for replying. You are always full of energy. I wish you great success. I am happy you are enjoying teaching English and about to teach Yoga. You are a successful lady. You deserve to be unique and successful. Thank God!

You are grown in my eyes. Oh, the memory of famous tree! First days memories. You still remember that memory. LOOOL

I am doing my thesis. I am making myself ready to defend. The date of defend is not chosen yet. I have published two papers. But, I have to complete my research. It is not complete yet.

Thank you for writing and letting me hear about you. You made me happy.

All the best,
Behnam, 14 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hiiiiii

Oh Behnam you know how muchhhhhhhh I wish I could attend your defence. I really really really wish I could ........😐😐😐😐😐

Ramadan will start from tomorrow. My mom asked me, "who's gonna wake you up this year at dawn? Before you had some friends texting you."
And I remembered lots of sweet memories again; you texting me every night, all the chats in the evenings, your SWEET LOVELY presence in my life. Oh God......I just can say: Ghorbunet beram mehrabunam ke in hame ba mohabbat va ba safa budi hamishe😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

For you, I just can write emotionally. Nothing else.
BEHNAM= LOVE

Take good care of yourself please
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Oh my God!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 pm Hiiiiii

Oh Behnam you know how muchhhhhhhh I wish I could attend your defence. I really really really wish I could ........😐😐😐😐😐

Ramadan will start from tomorrow. My mom asked me, "who's gonna wake you up this year at dawn? Before you had some friends texting you."
And I remembered lots of sweet memories again; you texting me every night, all the chats in the evenings, your SWEET LOVELY presence in my life. Oh God......I just can say: Ghorbunet beram mehrabunam ke in hame ba mohabbat va ba safa budi hamishe😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

For you, I just can write emotionally. Nothing else.
BEHNAM= LOVE

Take good care of yourself please
Hi dear Elham,

How are you doing? Happy Ramadan!

Thank you very much for your lovely post. As always it is full of lovely things. It made me happy.

I wish you could attend my defense. But, don't worry, God may offer a solution for this wish.

Please pray for me in Ramadan, when you are breaking your fast.

Oh, sweet memories. Yes, for one month in Ramadan, I wake you up by my messages in the early morning. At that time, I was a healthy Behnam. But, now, because of Open-Heart Operation, I cannot fast. Those days have gone, but the memories are still with us. Sometimes, I think life is nothing. We have some memories from the past. Happily, we have some sweet memories from the years we were writing regularly. We were chatting regularly. Oh my Gosh! On "English-at-home" how many posts we put!!! Good old days!

Please take care of yourself.

All the best,
Behnam, 18 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Thankssss Behnam jan for your reply.

At this very special moment of Eftar, my fingers are just crossed for you ....i wish you Health HEALTH and only HEALTH 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD knows how much I miss just one "Hi, how are you? " from you! Okkkk I accept it.....everythings finished😯😯😯😯

Take good care of my best friend ever
Your Eli

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

For Eli!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 3:48 pm Thankssss Behnam jan for your reply.

At this very special moment of Eftar, my fingers are just crossed for you ....i wish you Health HEALTH and only HEALTH 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD knows how much I miss just one "Hi, how are you? " from you! Okkkk I accept it.....everythings finished😯😯😯😯

Take good care of my best friend ever
Your Eli

Hi Eli,

It was very very nice reading your reply. Thank you very much. I know what you are saying and what you mean. Let me give you an analogy to make you sure that I know how you feel. Imagine a sharp thing cut somewhere of our body. It has a sharp pain, but for a short time, maybe some seconds or even milliseconds. However, when I think about the past, a sharp pain comes to my heart and it is long, long. This is my feeling. Or another analogy: When somewhere of body is burned, one feels a sharp pain. My feeling about the past is like burning continuously. I hope you don't have such feelings. If you have, please know that I understand how you feel.

Take care of yourself. Be in contact!

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Let me cry!

Post by behnam »

Let me cry like cloud in springs,
Grooms up from the stone on farewell day from fellows.
Tell camel-leader the story of tears in my eyes,

بگذار تا بگرییم چون ابر در بهاران کز سنگ ناله خیزد روز وداع یاران
هر کو شراب فرقت روزی چشیده باشد داند که سخت باشد قطع امیدواران
با ساربان بگویید احوال آب چشمم تا بر شتر نبندد محمل به روز باران
بگذاشتند ما را در دیده آب حسرت گریان چو در قیامت چشم گناهکاران
ای صبح شب نشینان جانم به طاقت آمد از بس که دیر ماندی چون شام روزه داران
چندین که برشمردم از ماجرای عشقت اندوه دل نگفتم الا یک از هزاران
سعدی به روزگاران مهری نشسته در دل بیرون نمی‌توان کرد الا به روزگاران
چندت کنم حکایت شرح این قدر کفایت باقی نمی‌توان گفت الا به غمگساران

Behnam, during the past some nice feelings and kindness have entered your heart,
It is not possible to put them out, even for many years(For me until my dying day).

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Where are my friends?

Post by behnam »

Where are my friends?
Who reads these lines?
Where is Mohsen, Andrew, Zivar, Amal, Marina, Setayesh, Hurieh, Veronica, ....?

I have missed you! I hope to hear from you, even a simple "HI".
Dying from the emotions in my heart. About to die, but it doesn't happen. Pain is in heart, experiencing the death continuously.

Write on my tombstone(gravestone)"It wasn't his first time to die."

All the best,
Behnam, 25 May, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Behnaaaaaaaaam

Im dying too. You and just you can understand how i feel. You were the only one in my whol life that felt the same about friendship and love as me!!!!!

از جان طمع بریدن آسان بود ولیکن
از دوستان جانی مشکل توان بریدن

Some times my heart wants to tear apart. Memories triggers deep emotions and the inly possible response is crying!!!!!!

Despite lots of ettempts by many new boys, I cant let any new love to my heart. Once you feel some thing sooo true and profound in mind and heart, it would be too hard to replace it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Love you
Take careeeeeeeee and please let me hear you sometime if you can. Give me a short breath at least......

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

soccer world championship

Post by Mohsen »

Hello Dear Friends,
I hope everything goes head as you wish.
Nowadays I am focusing on Sent Pietersburg and Moscow , watching the soccer world championship, enjoy it
Of course not forget to watch carefully on port city Hodeidah in Yaman, where the coalition of some Arabic country with help of USA are doing criminal there or immigrant children which are separated from parents at the USA border , by a crazy mind of president . and the responsible heads in many organizations the UN , European org. only says regret for it
Anyway I am here with full of energy , running at morning and eating delicious fruits of summer {-; {-; {-;
Kind kiss
Moshen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Elham!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 7:12 am
Behnaaaaaaaaam

Im dying too. You and just you can understand how i feel. You were the only one in my whol life that felt the same about friendship and love as me!!!!!

از جان طمع بریدن آسان بود ولیکن
از دوستان جانی مشکل توان بریدن

Some times my heart wants to tear apart. Memories triggers deep emotions and the inly possible response is crying!!!!!!

Despite lots of ettempts by many new boys, I cant let any new love to my heart. Once you feel some thing sooo true and profound in mind and heart, it would be too hard to replace it.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Love you
Take careeeeeeeee and please let me hear you sometime if you can. Give me a short breath at least......

Hi Elham,

Many thanks for your post and nice sentences. You are exaggerating and taking things hard. There are good people in all over the world.
The weather is very hot. I am sure it is hotter in your city. I hope you are not suffering from water shortage.

Take life easy and enjoy walking in the garden you own.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: soccer world championship

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:04 pm Hello Dear Friends,
I hope everything goes head as you wish.
Nowadays I am focusing on Sent Pietersburg and Moscow , watching the soccer world championship, enjoy it
Of course not forget to watch carefully on port city Hodeidah in Yaman, where the coalition of some Arabic country with help of USA are doing criminal there or immigrant children which are separated from parents at the USA border , by a crazy mind of president . and the responsible heads in many organizations the UN , European org. only says regret for it
Anyway I am here with full of energy , running at morning and eating delicious fruits of summer {-; {-; {-;
Kind kiss
Moshen
Hi Mohsen,

How are you my dear friend? I hope you are fine. Your post made me happy. Thank you very much.

How life is going? I hope you are healthy and happy.
Mixing politics and football! The same Mohsen I met in 2009(I am not sure :lol: )!

Please write more. How is Isfahan? Zayanderoud is dry, sure, but what about drinking water?

All the best,
Behnam, 23 June, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

finish sparing time

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,
Today is Friday morning and I have time to write some sentence, before going to park for playing volleyball
Happy to read your post, I follow football through politics view , the politics of some countries are against Iran , and I would be happy when they lost the game .
Fortunately the story of world cup was finished and no more sparing time for me.
Isfahan is crowded by many travelers which came here for summer holiday, compare to other cities the traveling costs is cheaper . Many tourists from Europe and Asia come to our city ,and they notify the fact of Iran , because they read a lot of false stories about Iran via internet before they come to Iran ,but when they visit Iran ,they understand the fact
About Isfahan you asked for drinking water and Zayandehroud ,The drinking water is the same as before ,I drink 10 litters of water per day and it is almost free of charge.
The river has been dried for ever. I consider Isfahan without river like many other cities, but there is hope. you know that Icebergs in south and north are melting ,because the earth atmosphere is getting warmer day by day , the USA and Europe which has the biggest rule in making the earth warm, don’t pay any attention to this fact , only there held some shows NGOs meeting annually , only say we are worry , ha ha ha … , like the UN Secretary General ,when thousands of people in the Yaman are killing , he says “ we are worry” ha ha ha.. You know the singer which say how much is the UN price per k ha ha ha..!!
I went out of subject ,… when the icebergs melt ,the level of global waters go up , so we can calculate ,the speed of melting , acceleration , and progressive increasing of water level… ha ha ha…. So our river will be full of water soon …. Behnam don’t worry , the TRUTHEMACMER group (Trump ,Theresa May ,Macron and Merkel ) decided to full all rivers.

Generally the environment has low effect to my feeling , my soul is enough powerful which is not changed by atmosphere . I had a business meeting last week, two ladies and 3 men , one of the ladies lighted two candles and put them on the table .
I asked her what is these two candles on the table , it is a business meeting , she told me " dear the candles make our souls feeling more peace and positive " I laughed by my heart , how weak she is which needs two candles to make her soul calm. She was a reach lady , a gold needle was in her nose and two gold rings in her ankle , I afraid to establish a business relation with her , because her soul was restless and needs something else to be calm… ha ha ha… :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi bi

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Mohsen wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:31 am Dear Behnam,
Today is Friday morning and I have time to write some sentence, before going to park for playing volleyball
Happy to read your post, I follow football through politics view , the politics of some countries are against Iran , and I would be happy when they lost the game .
Fortunately the story of world cup was finished and no more sparing time for me.
Isfahan is crowded by many travelers which came here for summer holiday, compare to other cities the traveling costs is cheaper . Many tourists from Europe and Asia come to our city ,and they notify the fact of Iran , because they read a lot of false stories about Iran via internet before they come to Iran ,but when they visit Iran ,they understand the fact
About Isfahan you asked for drinking water and Zayandehroud ,The drinking water is the same as before ,I drink 10 litters of water per day and it is almost free of charge.
The river has been dried for ever. I consider Isfahan without river like many other cities, but there is hope. you know that Icebergs in south and north are melting ,because the earth atmosphere is getting warmer day by day , the USA and Europe which has the biggest rule in making the earth warm, don’t pay any attention to this fact , only there held some shows NGOs meeting annually , only say we are worry , ha ha ha … , like the UN Secretary General ,when thousands of people in the Yaman are killing , he says “ we are worry” ha ha ha.. You know the singer which say how much is the UN price per k ha ha ha..!!
I went out of subject ,… when the icebergs melt ,the level of global waters go up , so we can calculate ,the speed of melting , acceleration , and progressive increasing of water level… ha ha ha…. So our river will be full of water soon …. Behnam don’t worry , the TRUTHEMACMER group (Trump ,Theresa May ,Macron and Merkel ) decided to full all rivers.

Generally the environment has low effect to my feeling , my soul is enough powerful which is not changed by atmosphere . I had a business meeting last week, two ladies and 3 men , one of the ladies lighted two candles and put them on the table .
I asked her what is these two candles on the table , it is a business meeting , she told me " dear the candles make our souls feeling more peace and positive " I laughed by my heart , how weak she is which needs two candles to make her soul calm. She was a reach lady , a gold needle was in her nose and two gold rings in her ankle , I afraid to establish a business relation with her , because her soul was restless and needs something else to be calm… ha ha ha… :lol: :lol: :lol:

bi bi

Dear Mohsen,

It was very nice reading your post. Thank you very much for putting this wonderful post in this place. This place is an old garden. Do you remember our friends? Do you remember the time we used to write about different topics? Good old days!

Let me concentrate on your post. About Isfahan, I am sad. Iran is getting dry. It is a disaster, catastrophe, a tragedy. I am so sad about this. My heart is really hurting. What should we do? Water is life. Without water, what can we do? So depressing.

About the lady, in the story, she might try making the atmosphere lovely and nice. Ladies know what to do in order to beat or to win against men. When it comes to business, winning is so important. She has tried to win the meeting, but she didn't know you are a wise Isfahani. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The world of politics is so strange that I don't understand. It is based on fooling each other. The more complicated tricks, the more fooling. I am hopeless in politics.

Take care of yourself, and stay in contact! Thank you!

All the best,
Behnam, 20 July, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *