Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Arman!

Post by behnam »

Hi Arman,

Welcome to this thread and thank you so much for reading the posts and putting comments. Thank you once again for joining us. I hope we will help each other with practicing English through writing. Please do not hesitate to write in this thread. I am sure, my friends and I will welcome your posts with open arms. Please participate in discussion.

I hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 2 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Dear friends,

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. At the first night of Rabi al-Awwal, twelve years after the outset of his Divine Mission, the Holy Prophet migrated from Makkah to al-Madenah, This was considered as the starting point for Islamic year ,but it was changed to month of Moharam. Some people believe that this changing was happened at the time Ammar Khatab , and some people say that it was changed at the time of Bani Omaieh era .
I would like to congratulate my Muslim friends for coming of Rabi al-Awwal, I should say happy new year to people who use Islamic calendar.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Elham Speaks Beautifully!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

Last night I had an online English class with an American teacher on Skype. Actually, the accent of teacher was American, I am not sure about his nationality. He says he lives in America. Anyway, forget where he is from, that's not a big deal. At class time, I was chatting with Elham. I asked her to take part in the class and she kindly agreed.

It was great to be with Elham in a class. I really enjoyed it. Elham speaks English fluently, nicely, and beautifully. She has got a very beautiful accent. Her accent was better than the teacher's accent, that's to say, she speaks English like native speakers. To be honest, I felt jealous of her English! Elham was impressive, that is why I am impressed with her way of speaking English, and that is why I am writing these things(I might not write! {-: :lol: {-: ). I hope she will help me with speaking English.

My accent is not good. It is a bad mixture of Azerbaijani, Farsi, and British English! Sometimes, I record my voice and play it. I hate listening to my own voice. I speak like a robot. My voice isn't soft! What should I do? }: }: }: }: }:

All the best,
Behnam, 5 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Hi Elham

How are you, how is life treating you.

I like your last post so much specially world " LOVE ", love is everything in the world, who can live without love, without love we are robots.

Best of LOVE.
Moroo

Post by Moroo »

Dear, Behnam and Amal

How are you Amal and how is beautiful Syria,

Sorry I stopped watching the news because as people we play a role in a story someone else put the scenario.

I read your post which you were talking about hejab as well as Behnam's reply.

I'm Muslim but I believe that hejab is NOT obligatory :!!:

Most of Muslims caring about how they and their families look ( hejab, beard, Jilbab,…etc) but they don't even think about the most important thinks which is inside not outside.

I learned from the countries who forced the people to do something that it makes the opposite result.

Sorry for my short posts because it's a little bit hard for me to write long sentences.

Happy new year to all my friends
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

That's very kind of you to write those compliments on my speaking. You've exaggerated about it. {-;

You know, I even don't remember when I had last spoken English. It was a long time I hadn't spoken. I was stressed If I can speak, but luckily I could put some words together and make some meaningful sentences. :lol:

My accent is good, I like it myself , but my knowledge of English is poor, good accent is worth nothing without being able to talk!

Your English is great. You can easily express yourself, your knowledge of English is really great.To be honest I'm jealous of your English.Your accent is not bad at all! It's not perfect but it's not bad.

And as we both know, what matters is English itself not accent. The first important thing while evaluating some one's English is his ability to makes right sentences and get his message across. Accent comes next. So we come into this conclusion that you are the winner {-;

By the way, I'd be so glad if we could come to a deal, what? To combine your great knowledge of English and my accent and make sth PERFECT. Deal?

All the best
Eli
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Let's judge after carefully considering the facts!

Post by behnam »

Moroo wrote:I learned from the countries who forced the people to do something that it makes the opposite result.
Hi Moroo,

It is nice hearing from you. Thank you very much for following us.

I wish you had written clearly which countries force people to wear Hejab, and what is meant by 'opposite result'.

Moroo wrote:Most of Muslims caring about how they and their families look ( hejab, beard, Jilbab,…etc) but they don't even think about the most important thinks which is inside not outside.
What is that important thing inside? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fortunately, Hejab is clearly stated in the holy Koran; [نور/31], [احزاب/59], [نور/30], [احزاب/53].
What people do or believe cannot change the opinion of God about something. When it comes to making decision about important matters, God isn't democratic. He doesn't care about the nature or the habit of people. If all people in the world get naked and support nudism God will not change His opinion about Hejab!

I respect your views and other friends' views, but we have to take everything into consideration before making our judgement. We have to carefully consider the facts. For example, we have to think about these questions: 1) What has caused some people to get interested in gay marriage? 2) Where is the origin of HIV and what makes it epidemic in the world? 3) What destroys or threatens the foundation of families in all nations? 4) We(men and women) are human beings, why do women have a tendency to put their bodies on display? 5) Who makes decision about the amount of body someone can put on show? 6) What are the negative and the positive sides of nudism?

I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I do agree with your suggestion!

Post by behnam »

Elham wrote:I'd be so glad if we could come to a deal, what? To combine your great knowledge of English and my accent and make sth PERFECT. Deal?
Hi Elham,

Many thanks for being complimentary about my English knowledge. That's very kind of you to say good things about my English. I welcome your suggestion with open arms. That's very generous of you to offer the deal I am looking for. Thank you very much indeed.

I am very much interested in making the deal you have announced. I am ready to sign it if you are serious. This is a golden opportunity for me, and I know such opportunities seldom knock the door twice. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the best,
Behnam, 5 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi dear Elham,

How are you?

Happy to see you here and happy to read your words... It has been a long time since we chatted together, I really miss you and miss our old relationship.. I don't know what happened but I know that we still care and love each other!
I even don't know if you wrote some off msgs to me but if you did, I got nothing! :-x :-(

Dear, today, I feel that I want to write something to you, I don't care about what I going to write or if it was connected to each other or to the subjects which you wrote or not, I will just write what comes to my mind, so forgive me it you get nothing. :lol:

First of all, let me tell you about my days and my life. The electricity was off for days, it's like heaven here, right?! :-|

I feel that I am not alive! I feel that there is nothing interesting in this world so I just sleep, I don't want to wake up to do nothing!!!! What a waste of time! :-(

I agree with your idea about LOVE. I especially liked this sentence "Love is beautiful and makes life worth to live".

in fact love is something great and it's a mercy from god, it shows the best in people. But, sadly, Human beings spoiled it and changed its meaning and started to foolish each other under the name of "love"!

Emm, I still believe that there is pure love which isn't just for having babies or to make men and women have s.. No, but just some pure feelings and emotions..

However, it need two pure lovable hearts not like love these days when someone loves too much and the other loves too little.

About giving our opinion or judge about things, I think that people judge about sth from there point of view or what they are interested in and it doesn't matter if they are experts or not..

Above that, we should consider the aim behind watching a movie or reading a book..
For example, someone would watch a movie to have fun so they can judge if the movie was funny or not. Meanwhile, another person is watching it to have romance feelings so they judge it if it was romantic, and so on..

Last week while chatting with some friends, they recommended an

historical series to me and said that it is a very good one. However, I told them that I am not interested in historical series so I wont watch such thing no matter how much people say that it was good..

In other words and to make my words clear, that judgment isn't an absolute thing, it's change from person to person according to their culture and interests...

Oh Dear, I read your and Behnam's posts', I really envy you! I wish I could be with you! Although neither my accent is good nor my English! :-( BUT! Hearing your voice and chatting with you both!! Ohhh my god!!!! It would be the best thing ever happen to me!

I hope to read from you soon.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Shahrubanu,

How are you?

Happy new year to you. Sorry for being late in reply, please forgive me!
I really love your friendship too and hope to read more from you, you don't believe how much hearing your voice and chatting with you on Skype made me happy!

Dear, I had the same experience as you with the private school, it really takes the person's time and life. It takes you from the people you love.. Sadly, this is life and we should tolerate it. Wish you the best with your work and inshallah you will get the job you wish one soon...

Thanks for your post.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen, Moroo and Behnam,

How are you?

Thanks a lot for your posts, I really enjoyed reading them. I promise you to write a reply sooooooooooon inshallah.

Wish you the best,
Amal
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Hello my dear friends,

How are you?! It's me! Mortaza! I have not written here for a long time; for one year maybe! But I follow the posts. Every month or so I take a look at the thread. I'm sorry I couldn't be active.

To be honest, I am still afraid of not being able to continue regularly. I will try to write regularly.

Best regrads,
Mortaza
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I am going to do a PhD!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are all well.

Amal: It was very nice reading your posts and hearing about you. I am waiting to read more.

Morteza: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you made me really happy. Thank you very much for keeping the contact.

To all friends: Finally, by the grace of God, I got accepted to start a PhD in a city in Azerbaijan province. I love that city, the people, the friendly atmosphere of the university, and above all my subject; Photonics. By God's grace, I am going to overcome all possible difficulties and make a splash in the university.

Tomorrow, I am going to offer my official documents and degree certificates and perform registration procedures. Please pray for me and wish me luck.

All the best,
Behnam, 12 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Behnam,

I'm very glad that you are accepted in a Ph.D. program; especially the one that you love! I don't know what Photoncis is, but I can guess it is something about light!! (Am I right?)

I think, for Ph.D. students and researchers to be successful, it is very important not to have issues that cause distraction to them. For example, if one needs to work for hours to make money to resolve his financial problems, then he may have some difficulties to finish his scientific project. To me, teaching is an issue! I need (and have to) teach at least 20 hours a week. This sometimes prevent me to focus on the subject I am researching on.

I know that you will not have any of these issues during your studies, and if you would face a problem, you would overcome it (as you wrote above).

Best regards,
Mortaza
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

He was the leader of a nation who want to follow his legacy

Post by Mohsen »

Apologists will whitewash the blood Ariel Sharon spilled,but I am not {-;

The murderer of thousands innocent civilian people Arial Sharon went into hell , and bring happiness to millions of hearts. But it is really shameful that the head of governments sent messages and expressed their condolences to his family and Israel.

What they want to tell the people of the world, what is hidden in these messages, they want to say that a person who kill thousands of innocent people is a warrior, a messenger of peace, because he has guaranteed our benefits and the human rights should be suffocated in the situations which support our benefit

The head of governments who expressed condolences, exposing their complicity in the crimes of this ~ mass murderer. Supporting Sharon to did his criminal for many years.

Despite of this, what a piece of filth he was that no heads of state dared to attend his funeral.. though there will be a rogues gallery of ex-heads of state,chief amongst them yet to be charged war criminal Tony Blair
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Mohsen,

How are you my friend? It is a very long time since our last communication! I really miss you.

The story of Palestine and the creation of Israel is very sad. If I am not mistaken, year 1947 is called Nakba by the Arabs. That was the year when Israel came to the existence. I have seen a lot of documentaries related to the history of Palestinian-Israeli conflict. In one movie, particularly, there was an old Jewish woman that claimed the land of Israel (Palestine) is given by God to Jewish. She also argued that because this holy land is originally owned by Jewish, there is no surprise why Arabs have not been successful in making a state on it! She lives in her home made on a high hill. When the reporter asked her why she lives there, she replied controlling high areas makes give them more power to dominate the whole land!

I have no idea how to resolve this problem! I can just hope that one day all Palestinians come back to their home and live with peace.

Best regards,
Mortaza
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Congratulations

Post by Elham »

Dear Behnam,

I got so happy for you being accepted in PhD exam. :-D :-D :-D
Congratulations on your great success.

Wish you a successful and wonderful future ahead,

Eli
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? How are your days?

Thanks for your valuable post, it's really interesting and I've understood the matter clearly!

In fact, there are some common things between our tradition and yours. However, what caught my eyes the most is the "pilgrimage to Mecca"!

I wish our Mehr included it, if my husband took me to Mecca, I would never ask him for anything else! :roll: :-D

Dear, I didn't understand this part: "6- The ownership of a house or a part of a house should be officially given to girl."
But why he would give her a house??! And isn't it too expensive? What if the boy himself didn't have a house? Or in other words, he can't afford it?!

What I had understood from Behnam's post that the boys' families give nothing to the girls or only girls' families should give boys dowry to marry their girls! But now I have understood the matter clearly.. I have get that their are two parts and both should give sth.

Above that, if the girls will take a house, it's normal to pay some money for the furniture! isn't it?! :lol: "Just kidding"

In the past and even in other different parts of Syria till now, we have the same customs like you. We have Mehr and Jehas.

But here in Damascus, girls take "Jehas" to their new houses too but not all the item which you recommended in your post, just some clothes and the necessary things for themselves. Emm, meanwhile, all furnitures and kitchen things, the boys' family should bring them..

In my idea, marriage is really something important because it gather two strange families together which have different manners. And the most important thing more than money and material things is to have an agreement between them and between the girl and the boy...

Thanks for reading.

Wish you the best,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Confusion!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? How is your life? I hope you are all fine and enjoying your life.

How can we enjoy our life? This is a very important question, although it sounds like a philosophical one. If we focus on ourselves to know who we are(to know ourselves well), then we will know what to follow in order to enjoy our lives! How to know ourselves? This is extremely difficult! The majority of us don't know ourselves! We are doing some activities, yes, of course, but those activities are done automatically. We eat, drink, sleep, etc. These activities are all relevant to our nature. A stupid person may eat or drink more than a genus one! In other words, knowledge of ourselves is different from our natural instinctive actions or reactions.

People are different. They have different attitudes towards life. They do different activities to enjoy their lives. This is a fact!

To Mortaza: Thank you very much for your post. I wish you success in both teaching and doing the researches. I agree with you. In many cases in life, we have to follow the limitations. We have to obey some rules, although they may seem ridiculous. We are born with some basic needs that we cannot get rid of them. For example, we have to eat something, no matter we are a God's messenger, or a very famous scientist, or an ordinary person. We have to earn money, because fulfilling those basic needs cannot be performed without money! Nothing is wrong with working! However, some of us are obligated to work and work and work! We are forced to work all days in order to fulfill our needs! This is disgusting! I hate it! We have to be given enough time to do something for relaxation and fulfillment of our spirits' needs! However, unfortunately, we are forced to ignore these important features of our lives!

To Elham: Thank you very much for your friendly message. It touched my heart! Please write more. I love reading your posts.

To Amal:
[amal] wrote:What I had understood from Behnam's post that the boys' families give nothing to the girls or only girls' families should give boys dowry to marry their girls! But now I have understood the matter clearly.. I have get that their are two parts and both should give sth.

What you had understood from my post that boys families give nothing to girls' families, but girls' families give dowries to boys is, fortunately or unfortunately, true! On the other hand, what you have understood from dear Mohsen's post, despite the fact that he had written a wonderful post about dowry, is wrong! :lol: {-: :lol:

I am sure, my dear friend Mohsen will explain 'عندالمطالبة' and 'عند الاستطاعة' to you clearly. I guess you are confused! {-: :lol: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 16 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
mortaza

Amal and Elham

Post by mortaza »

Dear Elham and Amal

How are you my friends? I hope everything is alright. I believe we have already had some conversations to each other. Since I have not written here for a long time, I think it is more convenient if I quickly introduce myself to help you remind of me!!!

My name is Mortaza (of course) and I am teaching math in a university as a full-time professor. I love my job (teaching math) although the students, these days, are not very much interested in hard studying and learning math. I have just marked their final exam, and the majority of them are under 10 (of 20). So I have to, somehow, normalize the scores so that an acceptable portion of the class pass the course!!! Do you know what I mean?!

Anyway, I'm married, I have two children (my son 9, and my daughter 5), and I don't know what else I should say!

I am looking forward to hear form you.

Best regards,
Mortaza
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Mortaza,

Long time no see ,I miss you too ,of course priorities are your family and jobs, but no one can say that I have no time to write some sentences.

My idea is that the motivation and environment are the most important factors for practising a job. The motivation is a clear known fact for us ,but the environment have different interpretation. My idea is that a good environment is when our mind doesn't deal with too many thoughts especially useless ones.

Sometimes the unusual behaviours of people who are surrounded us such as parents ,wife, neighbours, colleagues is tormenter and make the environment such intolerable that it effects on us to lose our motivation for having positive activities and development.
Sometime we make our life too busy that our mind have no rest ,for example , I get used to buy shares of some companies , banks and as a shareholder I should check the stock exchange hall website every day to check the prices (http://www.tsetmc.com), it takes my time and also make my mind busy in a way that I can't focus on anything else. I often go to the hall for selling or buy my shares , of course I am not a professional stockholder, but generally I got a good benefits from this job. I don't like this kind of incomes, It is like gambling , and it annoys me because I believe that benefit should be earned by doing a job.But I content myself to compare this job with some people who exchange the currency and get their benefit.

There many things around us which distract us from our main work and cause to stop concentration on our improvement.

About the Israel, The hypothesis that the lands of Palestine was originally Jewish' properties and now they have renewed their acquisition by killing many people and making war on this land for many years is a wrong theory.

Since the countries had been formed thousands years ago and kings of different dynasties dominated their lands, the map of countries each countries changed many times ,sometimes they occupied a land and sometimes lost. For example if we review the Iran history ,even in 500 years ago our country was very larger than now , many areas such as Tajikistan , Afghanistan , Bahrain and …so on were parts of Iran, if we go back to old ancient history like Jewish people , The vast areas in Asia were belong to Iran. Can we claim for any parts of lost lands and start war and occupy them. Surly the answer is negative, because the world has its law and countries have their maps, so any movement which is out of law is called out law. But what we can do when the law is interpreted as a benefit of some powerful countries and the law is only their gun, what they say is "military option is on the table"

B.Regards,
Mohsen
Last edited by Mohsen on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

I am sure, my dear friend Mohsen will explain 'عندالمطالبة' and 'عند الاستطاعة' to you clearly. I guess you are confused!
My dear Behnam,
In fact I signed my wedding contract unaware of legal points of view, I should find it and read it again also I should read more about 'عندالمطالبة' and 'عند الاستطاعة'

Dear Amal ,thank you for your post , I give you more detail about your questions a.s.a.p
Behnam called me an experienced man so .. it makes a lot of force of me to write more :lol:

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Mohsen,

First of all, let me thank you for your beautiful posts. You write fluently and I enjoy reading your writings very much.

It's 9:30 pm, and it's time for my children to go to bed and sleep. Usually, my wife take cares of children' bed time; she makes them brush their teeth and do whatever is needed before sleep. Then, she tells them a story so that they fall in sleep. Sometimes she simply reads from a book, but most of the times she tells them an improvised story! Anyway, it is now a good time for me to seat on the chair behind my desk, and start writing!

We have particular situations in Iran. The economic situation is the most important and effective one, I think. People are often, if not always, busy with thinking and planning about their financial issues. So, they don't have enough time for their hubbies. As a result, the life in Iran is not as enjoyable as it should be. I am one of these people. Forgive me if I cannot regularly come to this thread and write.

Since we have severe economic inflation and depression, especially in recent years, it is probable that your savings shrink to half in one or two years! So it is natural if everyone invests his money in something. Some people, as you said, invest their money in gold, some in currency, and some in real estate!

You said that you buy and sell shares. Well, it is a tricky and difficult job. To be honest, I do not have the gut to walk in the stock market. I think I would lose all my money by making a wrong deal! You said that you generally get benefits from this job. This means, my friend, that you are a professional. If I have enough money, I prefer to buy a real estate. It is also profitable, you know. However, you should know where and when buy one.

Finally, about Israel and Palestine, you are absolutely right. The world in the current century is very different from that in, for example, 200 years ago. The time for getting land and making power by using force and killing people is over now. However, there is something peculiar about Israel and Palestine. Palestine was not attacked by a foreign country. At first, some people (Jewish) immigrated to this land, and after getting organized, they attacked Palestinian from inside!

Let me finish it here. Thank you for reading.

Best regards,
Mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Behnam,

How are you?

Stop being naughty dear! :lol: :lol: I'd understood both posts and I know that those items which Mohsen mentioned were asked just if the person could afford them.. "عند الاستطاعة"
And it isn't sth strict like a law or sth.. Since, you are living in a rent house. {-;

Dear, Marriage's customs are almost the same in our countries.. I was just asking to make this thread active and to share a topic to discuss. {-; :-D

Wish you the best,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mortaza,

How are you and how is your family?

Welcome back dear! My friend, there is no need to introduce yourself to us again since we have never forgotten you, in fact, I have never forgotten any person who had written in this thread.. They are all in my heart. This place is a very important place to me, no matter where life takes me, I must come here and check it.. It really relax me and give me an inner peace..

Dear, these days students don't care about studying; internet, games and Face Book take their minds... I think teachers should create new attractive ways to teach them and get their attention, am I right?!

Hope to read more from you.

Best wishes,
Amal
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Moroo and Behnam,

How are you?

Dear Moroo, thanks for your post and your opinion, I am sure that you get what I meant since we are Arab and understand each other. {-; :lol:

What I meant is that Hejab is an obligatory thing from god and as Behnam said there is an Aya about it in Koran. Well, that is right... However, what I was saying is that Hejab is something between the person and god. when people want to do sth or not, they should do it because they are afraid of god not because they are afraid of their government! :roll:

Dear Behnam, took the discus to a new point and said that they threaten the mental health of the society therefore the government put that rule. Well, it's a nice and new way of thinking, it may help the good men a little from bad women's effect but it wont effect on bad man and also Hejab wont prevent bad women from doing their jobs. {-: :lol:

Above that, I can't say that all women who don't wear Hejab are bad! As you said what's important is the inside not the outside! What I care about when I am dealing with them is their manners toward me, I don't care if they wear hejab or not because it's god's job to judge them not me.

Dear Behnam, there are a lot of countries which forced their people to do something like Saudi Arabia..
You can't believe how bad most of their people are when they go out of their country, although Hejab is mandatory there, however, whenever they go out Saudia, they remove it!

Above that, if they keep the Hejab, their eyes are always full of make up, which give them more attractive look!!!!! Isn't that forbidden??!!! Isn't that threaten the society??!!
Some women even leave some tufts of hair without cover!!! Hejab in this way become a costume not a religious matter!

My point is, no matter how much the governments put rules, they can't prevent bad people from doing their jobs. They always can create ways to break the rules.

Thanks for reading.

Wish you the best,
Amal
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Mortaza,

How can I forget you? You're the one who friendly wrote to me in the first Let's learn together....
oh, first Let's learn together... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry, I got emotional again...hahaha... my ridiculous emotions...

Thanks for mentioning me in your post and saying hello. We are friends in Facebook and I see your nice pictures with your students. You seem to be a very kind and responsible professor... :-D

Yes, sadly such hardworking students like Behnam and you are found seldom these days... We mostly want to pass a course and get a degree... oh, how lazy we are...

You teach math, good for you. Being involved in math is enjoyable, I've missed it. If at my death time some one asks me list the things you really enjoyed in life and are happy having spent time on, certainly one of them would be MATH! Oh how sweet this math is. Although I may not continue my studies, I'm always happy with my decision on choosing math as my major in high school. and then engineering in university. Although I wasn't a successful student in univ( :cry: :cry: :cry: ) , I enjoyed spending more time with math , oh this sweet lovely lesson...

Wish you success and hope you enjoy your life fully,
Eli
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Amal and Elham,

Thank you very much my friends for your warm posts to me. You two are very kind and friendly.

In Iran, going to university is the most desirable option among students who finish their high school. There are lots of universities in Iran, and it does not seem very hard to get accepted in some university. In fact, there are universities that enroll students without any entrance examination. They are, of course, nonprofit organizations and the students should pay fees. At this situation, it is natural if most of these universities suffer from a low quality in education.

Unfortunately, for a typical Iranian family, in which there is a high school student, it is very important that their child does not give up his studies after finishing high school and goes to university. If the student, himself, is determined to do that, it's fine; hopefully, by hard working etc., he will be accepted in a good university, and, since he knows what he wants, he will be successful in his career.

However, in many cases, the student is not interested in studying at all. He just doesn't like to displease his parents. In this case, being a student in a university for some years (taken, perhaps, from the golden period of his life) is nothing but a waist of time and money.

How this unwanted situation could be resolved? Well, in my opinion, first people's attitude should be adjusted. At the same time, the government and other responsible organizations should create opportunities for youths to get employed and work so that they have regular incomes. Instead of sending young people to universities, we should trained them to become skilled workers.

It seems this writing is getting very long. I finish here, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Bets regrades,
Mortaza
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Now, I am confused!

Post by behnam »

Hi Amal,

How are you? I hope you are fine.

Now, I am confused! What do you mean? What Mohsen has mentioned are items that the girl's family gives to her and she takes them with herself to the boy's house, either it is rented, or his father has given to him, or in some cases, the house is also given by girl's father!Boys pay nothing! Although there are different wedding ceremonies which differ from tribe to tribe, people to people, family to family, culture to culture, etc. the main idea is the same: In Iran there is no 'تقدم' or 'تأخر'!

'عندالاستطاعه' or 'عندالمطالبه' is, somehow, the price of the girl which is written in the marriage document. I am not insulting girls. Actually, I don't know the equivalents of 'نقد' and 'نسيه' in English. Suppose you got to a grocery store to do the shopping. You haven't received your salary yet, or your husband is working in a governmental organization, it is the middle of the month, so poor man is not paid yet. You are run out of money, so you may say to the shopkeeper who knows you, "Excuse me! I will pay it by the end of this month, please write it down in your notebook". This is called 'نسيه'. It is said 'نقد'If you open your purse proudly and pay for the things[well, you haven't made it, so you easily spend it. As every unemployed woman, you enjoy spending it, I know! :lol: {-: :lol:]

Boys don't pay it. They just say, "I will pay it whenever you ask=عندالمطالبه", or a smarter version, "I will pay it whenever I can=عندالاستطاعه"! Well, when the price of girls are much too much high, poor boys find a way to get rid of it! :lol: {-: :lol:

Last week, a girl in my wife's family has engaged. The price of her is 2500 Iranian gold Coins! Each Iranian gold coin is about $500. A simple mathematics shows that the price of that girl is about $1,250,000! It is mind-blowing, isn't it? Who can give this amount of money? Nobody! However, if a person can give this amount of money, in my opinion, that person is stupid! By this amount of money one can sleep-until his dying day- with a virgin girl every night in abroad. {-: :lol: {-:

I may sound silly or stupid right now. I am not laughing at all. I am really crying. I am crying for this stupidity in my country! This is disastrous!

From the begging of the life, boys and girls start lying to each other. "I will pay whenever you ask for it"! Well, suppose the girl is going to ask tomorrow, next month, next year, etc. Will you pay? No! So, why are you lying? "I can't marry if I don't lie"! Amazingly, the girl knows that the boy is lying, but she agrees! This is really strange! This is ridiculous! This is a great compromise based on lies! One can easily guess about the events which are going to be happened in their life.

Are we following Islam and its rules? Never! So what? Are we Muslims? Yes we are. How? I don't know, we think God is like a powerful king and there are some people around him in his palace. We will find a way to fool Him, since we will find a person who is so close to God and then all things will be solved!

About Hijab, I am not going to write anymore. It is possible to awaken an asleep person, but it is not possible to awaken someone who is pretending to be asleep! The story of Hijab has been finished. Thankfully, women have received their rights in modern countries! Also in some Islamic countries they are allowed to put their...on display. A man like me sounds stupid and fundamentalist if he speaks about Hijab. I have no choice, either to participate in this competition; to let my wife become partially naked, consequently, to get the honour of becoming an open-minded man, or to come to terms with being labeled by narrow-mindedness and things like that! I won't follow them, if all the population of the world disagree with Hijab!

The West, thankfully, gave the women their human rights, that is to say by the definition of women's rights they had they gave the women freedom! Freedom of what? Freedom of offering themselves to the men without being paid the prices! Fulfilling men sexual needs for free and being still single! What else men need to be happy in the West?

Now, the mission about women's rights is accomplished. Another mission has been defined for satellite TV stations and the media! What is that? Freedom of gay marriage! It means that they are going to scale the open-mindedness of people by a new gauge! What is that gauge? You are modern, open-minded, wise, ...if you support gay marriage! If you disagree, you are stupid, narrow-minded, fundamentalist, ...!

The future projects will be about freedom of animal-human marriage! Dogs are much loyal than men! Cats are funny, etc.! You may laugh at me, but try to have a big field-of-view! You will see these things, just wait!

just be careful, they can easily introduce new scales and gauges, consequently, they can easily change the values and beliefs. This is a dirty game, but unfortunately, from the beginning of the history, some devilish people are playing with people's beliefs and values! They think of people as game pieces! They are fighting with God actually! Why did he say, "فانظرني الا يوم الجزاء"? That's obvious!

Just to mention, in the future, they may introduce different gauges to measure the open-mindedness of people, BUT, wise people should not let be measured, if they want to keep their beliefs, religions, values, etc. Don't let others measure you by the gauges they are using, try to scale phenomena by your own scales!

I wrote those things to all readers, although the post was addressed to my dear Muslim friend and sister Amal who has proved to be a real Muslim by all its definition!

All the best,
Behnam, 23 January, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal

I hope you seize the moments , If you find a person who is deserve for his sincerity, decentness and faith don't miss him ,the financial problem will be solved ,he takes you to Mecca in future .
Sorry to reply late , I was busy with my job this week , I went to Tehran as my boss order ,he assigned me doing a mission , I was tired to be in Tehran for two days , I went by bus , of course the bus was VIP and had large seats ,the seat changed to bed ,but I couldn't sleep well in the bus , but I have good memories from Tehran ,because people of Tehran were polite and respected highly their customer .
Today is Friday and holiday in Iran I went to the park at noun and walked for one hour with my wife ,then we went to her parent's house for eating lunch, I couldn't do anything today ,just resting
Dear, I didn't understand this part: "6- The ownership of a house or a part of a house should be officially given to girl."
But why he would give her a house??! And isn't it too expensive? What if the boy himself didn't have a house? Or in other words, he can't afford it?!

About your question for part 6 , The house has an ownership document ,so a part of the house ( two-sixth of the house ownership) should be transferred in the name of girl in notary public. , if the boy doesn't have a house ,his father house , or a part of garden , a part of a land given to girl.
The items in wedding document are conventional , in Iran people are the ownership of their house , and if someone hasn't an ownership of a house, his father helps him , for example if Behnam is not the owner of a house , his father has a big garden in Azarbyjan ,so his father gives a part of his garden to Behnam's wife.

About 'عندالاستطاعه' or 'عندالمطالبه',I have not heard about 'عندالاستطاعه' , we have only 'عندالمطالبه' ,it means that whenever the girl asked for items which has been stipulated in wedding contract, her husband should gives them to her , or the equalling value of items by money payment . Some items are normally given to her ,like the set of Gold , travelling to Mecca , a part of house , but some items are given to her if she would be divorced .

One of my friend married 10 years ago , but his wife couldn't tolerate him , because my friend was interested in English ,he was master in English and taught in university , his world was only English language, ever day when he came back to house ,he sat on the sofa and read English book , he watched only English movies or Satellite English Channel, he had not time to speak with his wife at home ,after a year they started quarrelling. I interfered in their life and said to my friend " you are crazy, poor your wife who is living with you under a roof" , let make the long story short ,finally he divorced his wife , he had to sell his house and gave his wife 's Mehr . Now his wife is living with her parents ,but she is rich , she bought an expensive car and a shop, selling natural flowers.
My crazy friend went abroad and living there now. I believe that people in Esfahan who are very interested in English language are crazy, because I saw some of them, like my friend, who burned their life. :cry:

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

I read your last post and enjoyed it , I was coming back from Tehran by a bus yesterday. There was a girl in the bus sitting in front seat ,she use a thick layer make up ,wearing a tight red dress , she didn't wear her scarf in bus ,because she used special hair model and she wanted to show it. I wanted to mentioned her to wear her scarf ,but my colleague who was sitting beside me didn't let me . He told me " Mohsen please sit on your seat and enjoy watching her".

These days some girls use a gauge to measure the reaction of boys .
What is your idea? Should we mentioned a points to some girls who didn't use Hejab or not? As you know Hejab is obligatory in Islam as well as Amr be maroof (امر به معروف).

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Women must wear Hejab as it's written in Koran but it's also written :
قُلْ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَغُضُّوا مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِمْ
I don't know why men forget this!!! :-x
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal ,

It is clear that why men forget this, in this part of Koran God addresses to the believing men to cast down their look ,but majority of men are not believing men ,they only believe God by words ,not by heart. This is also for women (وَقُل لِّلْمُؤْمِنَاتِ يَغْضُضْنَ مِنْ أَبْصَارِهِنَّ ) ,in this part God addresses to the believing women to cast down their look , but why women forget it , the answer is the same as answer for men.

There always two internal forces which are quarreling in our mind, a force which is arising from believing in God ..the faith and the force which is resulting of devilish thoughts. When the women make themselves attractive by using make up and showing some parts their body , the devilish thoughts prevail over the pure faith .

Have a good time
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends ,

How are you , hope you enjoy from snow and watching beautiful winter.

MY wish for one day is that to write down on my white board " Today there is nothing to do " and finally today morning I wrote it after I changed my mind not to go to work and stay home ,all day to rest , it was very cold today ,we say that it was such a cold that my bones was frozen or my bones was burst.
At morning I made a decision to go to bed, so I went under the quilt and wrapped the quilt around my body in a way that only my two eyes are seen. I needed my eyes to watch TV , I changed many English news channels and checked the last news in the world , listening to many lies which this English channels said to people of the world until I went to sleep.
It was only passed half an hour which I started out of sleep by phone ringing. The other side of phone was my sister who was crying and asked me to dropped by there in a wind speed . The story was that her boy took his father's car and crashed to the wall in a place near to their house. When I arrived there the car was pressed on the wall ,and there was a lot of class bits everywhere on the ground . Fortunately Ali (the boy) was in health ,only there were some skin abrasions which were bleeding. It was a bit of odd and weird that he was in health ,because he didn't fasten the seat belt and crushed the car front glass by his head. I took him to the hospital to scan his head , God gave him a new life ,the C T scan didn't show any kind of defects.
My sister asked me to advise her boy, because he is not in age to get driving license. We talked together, and I asked Ali not to drive his father 'car any more. I told him " Ali, you are a 17 year high school student ,you have time for driving car ,it is better to focus on your school lessens now and be ready for university entrance exam , but he was busy with his mobile phone ,when I advising him… :-(
I ate my lunch in my sister's house , In the evening I was coming back home , on the way I picked up my wife from her mother's house . It was heavy snowing on the street and the snow on the windshield was frozen. I wiped it by a piece of clothes ,because the wipers could clean it . It was difficult to drive on the frozen street , and I was very slow and cautious.

When I got the house , I rubbed the white board and wrote " never there is no problem" :roll:
I surly go to work tomorrow although the last news from TV announced that schools will be closed tomorrow.

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Friends,

Nothing happen if we change our habits ,just a new life perspective, first step can be scary to make a change, to change what we every day do ,but when we do it we feel light and satification.
Today I wore my sport shoes at morning ,wore a woolen hat and a woolen shawl around my neck ,I decided to go to work by bus (BRT line) . This was my first time I decided to go to work by bus ,I went to the bus kiosk to buy a BRT card ,then I follow the people to learn how they put their card on checking unit and inter the bus station.
That was difficult job to move out from confortable way of life (going by my own car). It was uncomfortable ,but if we want to grow we should feel uncomfortable . I had made decision to use public bus for many times,but it was my laziness which often leads me to procrastination .
Today I was very happy and satisfied with myself ,finally I succeeded to change one of my habits.
I felt that I shared myself to remove one of the social problems, also walking from home to bus station and from bus station in destination to my work place helps me lifting weight.
Sometime my boss says something which is not expected from him "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for"
Do you think about changing in your life habits , please share it for me,if you have any expreince .may it is useful for me.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setayesh

Post by setayesh »

Hi my dear friends

I've missed you so much.This is just to let you know you are always in my heart.

regards

seti
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Setayesh,

We miss you too! How are you? You must be graduated from university by now! Am I right? Would you please remind me of your major? I've forgotten!

Bets regards,

Moratza
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you very much for keeping this thread active, thank you for your beautiful writings.

Breaking habits! It seems very exciting! It seems also a bit frightening at the same time!

It is now more than 6 years since we moved to this city, Damghan. It is because of my job. Everyday looks like the day before. The life is no longer fun or exciting (at least to me). I don't know how many more years we should stay here. If I am lucky, I would get a position in a university near my hometown and, then, we would move there.

Some of my colleagues never moved to this city. They still live in their hometown with their families. Every week, they take a train and get here, stay here for a few days (and nights!) and, after that, they take a train to return to their home to stay with their family during the weekend.

Sometimes, I am tempted to do just like my colleagues do (as mentioned above). However, as sometimes my colleagues confess, traveling every week is frustrating. It takes a lot of time and energy. (Compare this to your story: going to work by bus instead of your personal car.) When I make some calculations, again I decide not to move and stay here for a few more years!!

There are lots of things in everyone's life, I believe, that should be changed or broken for a better life. For example, instead of working a lot, one may spend more time on his hubbies. Moving from one place (house) to another is also a solution to make some fun in life; if this is not possible, at least we can change the decoration of our house. Planting also seems a good activity.

Let finish it here. I am looking forward to hear from you (everyone) soon.

Best regards,

Mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

Thanks for this topic. In fact maybe I am the most one who need it and need motivation!

These days, I am in no mood to do ANYTHING! I just like to SLEEEEP. :-( :-( I don't know why.. Although there is something inside me which badly wants me to change or break this Habit above that there are a lot of things on my to do list.

Everyday I wake up and say to myself that this day must be special and different. However, at the end of the day, I find myself doing nothing!

Above that, there are a lot of things which I used to do and love but now I stop doing it.. Like chatting with friends and crochet! I am bored of myself, in fact, I am bored of everything in this life.

Emm, to say the truth, emm, I think that I broke the routine a little when I read an Arabic book which called " قواعد العشق الاربعون" which was sth new for me since I'd always preferred reading English books... I'd enjoyed reading this one a lot and enjoyed reading Arabic stories! "I didn't expect that" :lol:

Today too, I did a little bit of change since I went to the kitchen and made "Cheesecake", I am very happy with it since I'd never made sth like that before. Above that, I rarely go to the kitchen to cook or do anything so I found it sth new!

Dear, here in Syria, during the last three years, our life as well as our habits have changed a lot..

For example: our life and food style became different and we had to "acclimate?" with the situation...
In the past also, we used to go by cars or buses to our jobs and schools, however now, the traffic crisis made it too hard since no matter how much the way was short, it would take us hours to get there! :(
So now people started to walk instead of using the transportation. And all places which we used to see it far became to short! {-:
Moreover, the country situation, let us do everything by our hands and handmade things become very popular..
Emm, I find it a good change and we had to do it long time ago. Sometimes the crisis do a great changing with people and has its good effect.

I think we have to change ourselves before someone or something forced us to do it and that would be more effective!

In the end, I always remember this Aya: إن الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم
and hope that we change in the way that god loves according to get his acceptance and change our country situation.

Wish you the best.
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Friends!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

This is just to let you know that I have missed you terribly. These days, I am very busy with studying, downloading, watching video courses, making myself ready (as a teacher) for the classes, etc. On Tuesdays I am teaching 'Electromagnetism'. On Wednesdays, besides having classes in the mornings, I am teaching 'Advanced Quantum Mechanics' in the afternoons. In this semester, I have got two important courses to study; 'Modern Quantum Optics' and 'Nanophysics'. I love both. These subjects are going to throw me to the edge of science and technology! I am extremely excited.

However, it doesn't mean that I have forgotten the thread and my friends, no never! I never forget nice people and good things! LOL! I visit the thread everyday, but honestly speaking, I cannot concentrate on writing. I hope you will understand me and the situation I am in now! I go to Azerbaijan province and come back every week. I go by train. It takes me about 12 hours to go and 12 hours to come back. Besides tiredness, I have to spend a lot of money. However, love makes things become easy. I love this tiredness!

I am the same Behnam in terms of friendship factorsو sure. You are always in my thoughts.

You cannot imagine how happy I am these days. God gave me the things I used to wish and love! Thank You God! I don't know how to thank God!

Please pray for me and wish me success!

All the best,
Behnam, 11 February, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I was waiting!

Post by behnam »

Hi Friends,

I am about to leave home. Today, as you may know, was the 35th anniversary of Islamic Revolution of Iran. It was a national holiday, so I was at home. From the beginning of the day, I was at my computer; downloading some books and reading some chapters of them. At the same time, I was checking Yahoo Messenger and Skype regularly to see if my old nagging friend is online or not! Unfortunately, I couldn't chat with my friend, although I was waiting all day. }:

I have packed, ready to leave. Tomorrow this time, I will have been coming back, since this Thursday, I haven't got any classes. Once in two weeks I am having classes on Thursdays. However, on Wednesdays I have got classes; both teaching and being taught. It means, next week, I will be at university from Tuesday morning until Thursday afternoon. Therefore, next week I will leave home at Monday night!

Wish me good luck.

Dear Amal, don't sleep a lot! Sleeping makes your eyes become puffy! Hahahaha..LOL! I just mentioned to your eyes, you can expand it to other areas! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

All the best,
Behnam, 11 February, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Mortaza,

How are you ,I hope you are fine and enjoying your life.

The life is going ahead and no one can foresee his/her future. For a man marriage and job are the most important factors which seriously change his life. Your idea for staying in Damghan and not moving to your hometown is good.In this way you have time to be beside your wife and children. Spiritually they need you to be there.
A friend of mine like you moved to Zanjan , because he couldn't bear weekly travelling from hometown to Zanjan .
There are both good and bad in all situations, all people and all things. But we have to choose one of them which is more beneficial to our life ,which is more suitable for improvement. A man who is responsible for improving of his family ,dedicate his life to his wife and children ,so he has an open look and choose his plan for living according to general growth of his family.

Spiritually I like living in the downtown. I can't stand living in the country ,in a small cities or in the mountain slope , I prefer to be squeezed in the bus door in the centre of city or to be pressed by the people who are around me.

This was happen when I went to celebration of 22th Bahman , ( celebrating of the 35th anniversary of Islamic revolution ).Hundred thousands of people were gathered in the Imam Square, I was close to the pavilion where Mr Zarghami ( The TV and Radio administrator ) delivered his speech then a singer ( Hamed Zamani ) song his famous singing ( Mark Bar Amrica ,it means Down with USA government policy). People who were exciting shook their flogs and song the singing together with the singer and the crowd waved from right to left ,at the same time two gliders men with parachute were diving in the sky, they tried to come down and fly over the crowd and then go up. The People were singing and whistling. I enjoyed being in this ceremony as well as visiting many old friends there.

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Hi Behnam,

Reading your posts,I feel very happy for you. I'm very happy to see my old nice friend is satisfied and enjoys his time with his love (Physics). Thank god. :-D :-D :-D

Wish you the best, with you success,wish you happiness,

Eli
mortaza

Post by mortaza »

Dear Amal,

I am quoting the following paragraph from your writing to say that I do agree one hundreds per cent with you on that.
In the end, I always remember this Aya: إن الله لا يغير ما بقوم حتى يغيروا ما بأنفسهم
and hope that we change in the way that god loves according to get his acceptance and change our country situation.
Before, we blame foreign enemies and go for a war, we should kill our inside enemy!

By the way, do not forget that
tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life
Bets wishes,

Mortaza
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi friends,

How are you all? I hope you are enjoying your time with your families..

First of all, I want to thank Behnam and Mortaza for there nice and kind words.

Dear friends, there is a contest on Facebook and I need your help to win, please just go to this link and put like for the photo:

https://www.facebook.com/ChocoSwamp/pho ... =1&theater

*By the way, I didn't make this cake, I just took a photo of it! :-D

Thankss in advance.
Wish you the best,
Amal
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal.

I hope you deal with an impressive change soon , when you read forty rules of love you enjoy it a lot , that is good ,but not enough , you should change your world of fantasy to real world ,taking action and find someone to establish your loving relation in real world :-D :-D , stopping in fantasy is destructive , because love tale fantasy says that life should always work out in an ideal way in every detail like in movies, songs or books. In real life four rules of love doesn't work out, let alone forty rules :-( :-( .

Life is not a dream ,dream make us to be afraid of taking action ,because in world of fantasy everything is perfect and things do not work out that way in real life.

When we ride a bike for the first time, we may fall down , we don't think the failure is something bad ,we see it as something temporary and just keep moving after we fall down. Life is full of mistakes and stumbles, but a bump or an obstacle in the road is not the end of the world. They are simply a part of the life.

I hope to give you a good motivation for making a big change in your life.
I think we have to change ourselves before someone or something forced us to do it and that would be more effective!

The interpretation of this Aya is that God never change the comfort and blessing of a society to misfortune unless they themselves change

Ibn Abbas," he says: whenever God showed favor to the community a favor and they thank them indeed ,he increase his blessing, but when the unappreciative adopted, he would deny them his blessings.

Imam Ali (AS) said
اذا اقبلت عليكم اطراف النّعم فلا تنفروا اقصاها بقلة الشّكر

Good Luck
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
[amal]
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by [amal] »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you?

Thanks for your post, it's really meaningful BUT you misunderstood! {-: :-D The book wasn't a forty rule about love, well, not that kind of love which you meant!
It is a forty rule to love god and become closer to him. {-; Therefore I loved it!

The book is a quest infused with Sufi mysticism.. In the book there was a story which I loved the most, it was called " Sweet Blasphemy"

While "Mosa سيدنا" was crossing the mountain, he saw a shepherd who was praying so he felt happy and stopped to watch him from a far place. The shepherd's prayer was like: Oh my God lover I love you more than you know, I'll do anything for you , just tell me what you want, I would cook and clean for you... استغفر الله -and more other things which I prefer not to say-
When Mosa herd him he became angry and asked him loudly to stop praying and told him that isn't a prayer, it's blasphemy.

The shepherd felt ashamed and he apologized and Mosa taught him
how to pray. At night Mosa herd a voice, it was god's voice, blamed him about what he did with the shepherd because although he was praying in a wrong way but his heart was pure and had a good faith. God told him that it might his words sounds blasphemy for Mosa but it's a sweet blasphemy for him.

In the next day, Mosa looked for the shepherd after he understood his mistake, he found him praying in the way which he taught it to him but he was fumble without any passion. Mosa apologized from him and asked him to return to his old prayer since it was valuable for god but he refused and even he didn't ever pray in the way that Mosa taught him. However, he created a new way, a way which made him closer to god. :-)

The moral of the story that we shouldn't judge the way in which people communicate with god. Each person will have his own way and prayers. God does not take us for our word, but look to the depths of our hearts, not rites or rituals are what make us believers, but the hearts if they were pure or not.

Sorry if it was a tall post but I loved to share it with you. :-D
Thanks for reading.
Best wishes,

Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I've missed you!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are you? I hope you are great, enjoying last weeks of the winter. This is to let you know I've missed you and writing here very much. I have got a lot of things to do these days; making myself ready for the classes as a teacher, completing the assignments, preparing slides for presentations that the professors ask for, studying many books and papers to deeply understand a subject, downloading and watching online courses related to the topics I am involved in, being on traveling on the weekends are just few to mention.

Luckily, my English is good enough to watch online video courses; which are extremely useful, and to refer to the references to study more and get the main ideas. Briefly speaking, I spend almost all my time on studying or doing something about my major. I really love it.

The professors and the people in Bonab are kind and friendly. I am really happy to be studying at Bonab university.

There are many interesting subjects and fantastic phenomena in Photonics. Photonic crystals, Metamaterials, Quantum Optics, Nanophysics, Plasmonic, ...! One thing that may make you amazed: Invisibility and cloaking are going to be real. Invisibility is not a dream or science fiction anymore! Metamaterials are going to revolutionize the world. Oh, something bad about it: the thieves will come to your home; wearing dresses made of Metamaterials, and will steal things but you won't be able to see them! Security and privacy are both threatened by Metamaterials. }: }: }: This is one of its drawbacks! Everything has got two sides; advantages and disadvantages! In other words, nothing can be absolutely useful.

All the best,
Behnam, 21 February, 2014
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Amal,

Thanks for sharing the story , The story of Moses and Shaban ( shepherded) is a famous story in Iran. It was composed in the form of poem by Iranian famous poet Maulana Jalaal ul Din
He wrote this beautiful poem in his famous book ,Masnavi

The story says that one day Musa passing through a way ,hearing a shepherd is saying, oh God if you were here I would comb your hair, take your nits out, bathe you, wash your dirty clothes, massage you, give you milk to drink etc. Upon hearing this Musa (as) reprimands this man and tells him that he has blasphemed as he is likening God to the creation and God is pure of all that he is ascribing to God, it is profane, sacrilegious, the shepherd becomes upset and runs into the dessert.
Musa is then reprimanded by God, God says to him, I have sent you to unite not to disunite, I have sent you into the world to bring people to me, to bridge people with me, but not to take my lovers away from me. And that's exactly what you have done. That man is one of the MOST intimate to me. what the shepherd was saying about me was acceptable as he was saying it out of love and sincerity, that is how he thinks of me. If you do not go and apologies to him, Go back! Apologize, I will no longer talk to you.
Musa (as) then searches for the shepherd and tells him that he was right and I was wrong, the shepherds blasphemy was belief and Musa (as) was mistaken all the way.
Amal these are the illusion of Sufism, they have lost the right track, the have isolated from the world ,while the Islam is a social religion and a person should active and follow what God messenger taught us.

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Dear Behnam,

Thanks for your writing , I am happy to see that you are enjoying your life . You have engaged in many activities , and you haven't enough time to scratch your head ,let alone writing here , but you always are kind to your friend and write as much as you can, thanks.
I am not busy , but you know that new year is coming and many orders from house manager is on the way , This Friday I uninstalled the curtains ,washing them ,then I fixed them behind windows and doors, the plan for the next Friday is to remove dust from all over the house , oh my God , I feel the backache ,may God have mercy on me.
The story of invisibility is very exciting , If the thief wearing dresses made of Metamaterials, How he is invisible , Is it because of our eyes error ?

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani