Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh,
Happy are you who everything around you is shining , thanks for your post , I enjoyed reading it , nothing is there to criticize you , but there are many things to appreciate you.
Here is desert , there a lot of dust on walls and lamp ,and the yard is dirty , my wife wish I had sold the ducks, to night we should finish the cleaning ,and we will do it as we reach to tail of fish , tomorrow is holiday , I have time to buy a pair of socks and cut my hair.I ‘ve already booked a number in barber shop, because it is very crowded , as new year gift I should get some bank notes ,to give people , such as barber , mosque servant , children in family

But I am happy
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Dear friend ,I would like to be the first one to say happy new year to all of you

Post by Mohsen »

Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

reindeer wrote:
Miaow! Ya nichego ne ponimaw! (I don't understand your message, Hurieh!) Mercy!
Dear Andrew,

Well... I discovered what's wrong! LOL...

Good luck,
Hurieh
Mar 18th/2015
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Mohsen,

Thanks for your post and for being pioneer in bringing spring to this thread in a funny way.
Mohsen wrote:

tomorrow is holiday , I have time to buy a pair of socks and cut my hair.

Just a pair of socks and having haircut!!! Are you serious? Then, lucky your wife. She’ll happily Spend the rest of your budget for buying things just for herself. Anyway, I as well as nearly all of ladies love buying, window shopping, malling, and everything related to this matter.

By the way, the funny picture you had put there on your last post made me laugh. Are they the picture of our lovely friends there with you? How dare you?!?

Don’t you think dear Kamelia’s picture is a bit uncomfortable there without using any protective measurement like seat belt, air bag, so on? Ok…I can’t wait to see her own reaction toward your innovative work.

Keep smiling, and happy New year in advance.

Regards,
Hurieh
Mar 18th/2015
Elham
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elham »

Wowwwwww Mohsen,

Thankssssssss....you made me laugh after having a very boring depressing day....I've got a bad cold and was feeling really blue...this picture made me delightful.... :lol:

Oh poor Behnam! Why is he pressed between you and Kami...come onnnnn Behnam with such red shoes and blue trousers? (جفا کردی در حق بهنام) :geek:

Oh look at KAMI...what beautiful flowers she's taking with herself....I wish I could meet you all there on سی و سه پل :-)

Thanksssss for cheering me up...HAPPY NOROUZ to you....

Best wishes,
Eli

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Hurieh and Elham,
it is my pleasure to have smile on your face.
Kamelia is younger than Behnam and me ,she is agile and physically in good condition, she is able to jump on,off the hourse, so there is no risk for her to sit there :-D :-D
Behnam is a physicist , and we should keep our scientist in a safe place. :-) :-)
If you have any suggestion to change the place of people on the horse, please let me have your idea?

today venders are free to spread out their wares beside the street , I like to walk there and see if I find any cheap stuff :lol: :lol:
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Mohsen

Post by Kamelia »

Oh-My-God! :lol: :lol: I just laughed a lot when I saw the picture. It is very colorful, and curiously decorated. Thank you in advance. You made my day LOOOL

Cutie Ellie, sweet Hurieh, lovely comments thank you. I honestly got no idea what to say, except that this was the funniest collage I had ever seen.

Wish you all a wonderful and merry New Year. I also wish that you reach whatever beautiful hearty wish that you got, because you are all great people, who deserve to live happy and healthy {-; {-;

Love,

Kami
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Happy No-ruz 94.

Post by Hurieh »

Dear Iranian friends,

There is only about 26 hours left to the ancient Persian new year, and this appears to be my last post in the current year. To me, this year began with some bitter events but luckily ended up with several sweet haunting memories ultimately. It’s said: “No matter how tough the life is going, everything will be good at the end.”

This year was generally a good one itself for me, and led to some achievements. Without doubt, joining “Let’s learn together” in the middle of current year, and getting to know you folks were among the best things happened to me. I learned a lot from you and enjoyed being with you in person. Thank God for everything and thank you for your warm enriched companionship.

Dear friends, I wish you will find the coming year a blessed one with lots of wonderful achievements and experiences. All of my best wishes with you in the beginning of spring and the entire year.

Happy No-ruz 94. I hope to be able to resume my activity here very soon in next year.

Sincere best wishes,
Hurieh
Mar 20th/ 2015
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Happy new year

Post by setareh »

Dear friends,
I wish you all a year full of joy and health. I wish a year of success for my beloved country and its good people. I wish health for sick ones, happy for sad ones and hope for hopeless ones. I wish a year full of happy and lucky brides and grooms. {-: I wish a year full of peace for the world. I wish happy smile for all kids.
I am so happy to start new year beside you guys, here in let's learn together. I wish more friendship for us. I wish in new year we have more colorful and interesting posts here.
wish you all luck,
Sincerely,
Setareh {-:
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Mohsen

Post by setareh »

Happy new year to you and your family. nice picture but I have an idea. How about having more horses and putting all of us there. And In my opinion if you let Behnam who as you said is the scientist of group, lead the horse it would be better and we would have a good ending. No doubt of course in your ability. You are also a capable one. But when you said scientists needs protection, it reminded me of the fact that if we gave them the opportunity to lead the country, we would have a better one, don't you think?
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy New Year!

Post by behnam »

Hi,

This is just to say
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all Iranians. I hope 1394 will bring you happiness, success and prosperity. I'd like to say Happy Spring and Happy Winter to all the people who live in the northern and southern hemispheres respectively. When making New Year resolutions, don't forget to consider practising English and, particularly, writing in the thread as one of them. As everybody, I made some New Year's resolutions. One of them is 'Loving my friends more than I used to do! :lol:

I love you all!

All the best,
Behnam, 21 March, 2015

This is just for you! I hope you will always look like these beautiful flowers. Stay healthy and flower all the time. I love you very very very much. Smile!
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
benachir

Post by benachir »

Djinkouyé(thank you) Reinder for reminding me some Polish words. I went there two times. I liked this country, especially Mazurka "the two thousand lakes'region" and sopot on baltic sea. I miss all that. May be I 'll go there again someday
Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi everyone

Happy nowruz to all
we don't celebrate it in our country but its really nice to know about it . It would be really amazing to celebrate it . festival, food and culture , really amazing

hi behnam and hurieh
how are you ?
may everyday of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family

take care :)
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

a
Last edited by Mohsen on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Setareh,
I hope you enjoy every minutes of Norooz , on your view , I put the Behnam in front of horse , I haven't your picture before ,as you put a picture on your logo , I put you on the Norooz horse .

Because Iranian scientists ( like Shahid Shahriary ,Ahmadi-Roshan and …so on ) were killed by Mossad and CIA , I told you that we should protect our scientists and keep them in safe place. Scientists should work in labs and R&D departments, I believe that if some wise men lead some countries like USA , UK ,.. there were no war and terrors and terrorists and pollution in world , and people of worlds would be able to live in peace and calm forever , it is a proverb which says when wisdom disappear ,lives are in danger
(عقل که نیست جان درعذاب است)

Please get Kamelia firmly and don't poke the horse by your shoe heel
Mohsen
]
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Mohsen

Post by setareh »

Hi Mohsen, I hope you are enjoying your holidays. I wish you and your family a year full of joy and health. I considered this wonderful picture as a gift from you. I love it. It made me laugh :lol: :lol: out loud. I wish I had sent you my family's picture to make a funny one for us. You are so funny. Look at Behnam's gesture and mine. Oh poor Kamilia, I hope she feels comfortable. Any way thanks for your amazing picture. You are still doing your job as a bodyguard for Behnam. You are watching us from the window above. {-: waching and waving.
wish you the best,
Setareh
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi again!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

How are things? I hope everything is going well with you and you are enjoying every minute of your life with your beloved people.

Dear Mohsen, thank you for your kindness. You are an innovative person. You are exaggerating about me. I am not comparable with those martyrs. {-: If we consider them as a sea, I am only one drop of that sea!

Dear Mushaf, thank you for your message, but as far as I can remember Noruz is celebrated in some Persian speaking countries. In your country, some people call it 'Alam Afruz' and celebrate it. Noruz is is an ancient traditional festival. It shows that our ancestors have wisely chosen the best day of the year(the first day of spring) as the beginning of the year and celebrated it!

Today I was supposed to do something, but I overslept! The change of local time(we've got summer and winter time in Iran) makes my life disorganized. I do not like the summer time. It is not adaptable to my biological clock! :lol:

Dear Elham, Setare, Setayesh, Mushaf, Kamelia, Amal, ...., this is just to let you know I've missed you terribly.

All the best,
Behnam, 28 March, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Something is forgotten!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

How are you? I hope you are fine. From the time I put my last post in the thread until now, my inner voice has kept telling me that something is forgotten! I read the post many times but I couldn't find it. Finally, a few minutes ago(now it is 6:30am in Tehran), when saying prayers(Salat Sobh) I remembered that Hurieh is forgotten! I must be punished severely! How could I forget something(your name) that in Heaven will be given to me? Bad Behnam! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, so sorry. You are always in my thoughts.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 March, 2015

ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Where are you Andrew?

Post by behnam »

Hi Andrew,

You are absent from the thread, Skype, and online chess playing site! I've missed you. I hope you are having happy moments with your family.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 March, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

My First Post in The First Month of New Year.

Post by Hurieh »

Hi dear Behnam, Hi friends, Hi everybody…

It’s ninth of spring according to our Solar Hejri calendar, and this will be my first post in 1394. I hope everything is perfect with you, and you’ve been spending your holidays pretty well. The weather is perfect. About all of the cities in Iran experienced rainy or snowy days in last a few days ago. I love rainy days…Thank God for his blessings.

Behnam wrote:

How are you? I hope you are fine.
I’m quite well. Thank you very much. In other words,

ز حال ما اگر پرسی بجز دوری ملالی نیست، ملالی هم اگر باشد تو خوش باشی خیالی نیست
Winking and smiling!!!

Behnam added:

From the time I put my last post in the thread until now, my inner voice has kept telling me that something is forgotten! I read the post many times but I couldn't find it. Finally, a few minutes ago(now it is 6:30am in Tehran), when saying prayers(Salat Sobh) I remembered that Hurieh is forgotten! I must be punished severely!
Thanks for remembering me. It’s fabulous and priceless to be remembered in such holy time.
According to my dad’s advice, the person who is forgotten should have blamed him/herself. He kept advising me like this: “Try to treat people in a good way that they won’t be able to forget you, whether you are alive or dead. “
So, something must have been wrong with me. No need to punish yourself. Anyway, I don’t like to be forgotten. That’s why I have already written in a letter to my family to carve these words on my gravestone after my death…

مرگ آن نیست که در قبر سیاه دفن شوم/ مرگ آنست که از خاطر تو با همه خاطره ها محو شوم

By the way, I was under my mom’s cruel sanctions (no computer, no laptop, no Wi-Fi, … ) last week, and have a lot to share with you about my hectic holiday. I’m not in the mood of being talkative right now. I have a lot to do too. I’ll write about them in complete details with much more concentration in upcoming days—before 13th of spring of course…Inshaallah actually…LOL… I’m eagerly looking forward to your posts and our friends’.

Oh.. Something is still forgotten dear Behnam…
Behnam wrote:

I'd like to say Happy Spring and Happy Winter to all the people who live in the northern and southern hemispheres respectively.
It must have been fall there in south hemisphere I guess. However, this is a wild guess because I admit I’ve never been good at geography.

And the last part of my post is addressed to our lovely friend, Mushaf…
Mushaf wrote:

hi behnam and hurieh
how are you ?
may everyday of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your family

Dear Mushaf, It’s great to receive such a nice concise message from you. You’ve been absent for a long time. You were greatly missed. We always wish to read from you more. However, it’s also nice to know you are still following the thread in your silent way, and remembering us every once in a while. A million thanks for your caring.

Cordially,
Hurieh
Mar 29th/ 2015
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

My apology!

Post by behnam »

Hi Hurieh,

Thank you so much for your wonderful post, full of kindness and positive energy! I really really really enjoyed reading it. Your words made me happy. Thank you very much indeed.

You are absolutely right. I knew that there is a six-month difference between the Northern and Southern hemisphere, but I made a mistake in my calculations. :lol: :lol: :lol: I apologize for that mistake! Thank you for correcting.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Behnam, 29 March, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
lindasoulie

Post by lindasoulie »

I have learned
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Consultation!

Post by behnam »

Dear friends,

How are you? I hope you are fine and have had good time and happy moments with your beloved desirable people. I wish you would have better time and happier moments on remaining off days.

Nahjolbalaghe
- Imam Ali's(peace be upon him) letters, speeches and quotations - is a wonderful book; full of good lessons, wisdom, logic, instructions, philosophy and useful points. I really love it very much. I often read it and think about its amazing statements. Once I was reading Imam's letter to Malk-Al-Ashtar; one of his companions and governors. He has given some excellent advice about consultation. After emphasizing on the importance and value of it he has said, "When making important decisions, don't consult with three types of people; cowards, stingy, and greedy people". Cowards fill your heart with fear while you need bravery and courage to make big decisions. Stingy and greedy people cannot be good consultants.

Thankfully, my friends-I mean you all- are neither cowards, nor stingy nor greedy. Therefore, following Imam Ali's advice on valuing the consultation, hereby I am consulting with you about getting a solution for my forgetfulness! This is becoming a very serious problem to me. Although I am not making any decisions, it is alright to consult about solving a problem.

Recently, I make big mistakes in calculating, analyzing, writing, speaking, locking doors, remembering things, etc. I used to be a very careful person. I used to be a really precise and accurate person. However, these days I make serious mistakes in whatever I do! :cry: :cry: :cry:

What is the reason? Have you ever been in similar situations? Do you have the same problem? What should I do?

Since you are not stingy people, I am sure you will express your opinions generously. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 30 March, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Behnam

Post by setareh »

Hi, how are you? I hope you are doing great and enjoying your holiday with your beloved family. It’s always good to see your posts here. I really enjoy reading them.
I read somewhere that in order to have a good memory; we had better activate our brain with different activities like memorizing and learning new things. For instance learning a language could be a good practice for our memory. I wonder how you have this problem, because your memory is constantly involved in learning especially difficult one like physics. So maybe for your case you should give some rest to your brain. {-: Or maybe you are so busy thinking about hundreds of friends you have. It’s time to eliminate them all and have room for important stuff. {-:
Joking aside, don’t worry. It happens to every body. If it continues you had better consult with a specialist. I wish you health and happiness.
Sincerely,
Setareh
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Andrew

Post by setareh »

Hi andrew, how are you? I hope you are doing great. Is there any special holiday in this time in Russia? I thought there might be one and you are busy with that. Although I am not good with puzzles, but I miss your riddles. This is just to let you know that we miss you and your posts.
wish you the best wherever you are and whatever you are doing,
setareh
Hurieh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Hurieh »

Hi friends,

As far as my memory is concerned, this spring seems a bit different from the last years in Yazd and some other cities around the country. I suppose I’m beginning to fall in love with spring and whatever is related to it. The weather is perfect--neither too cold nor too hot. A nice pleasing breeze is blowing over newly-blossomed trees and flowers and moving them in different directions. The sky is painted with a nice blue color—one of my most favorite color-- and pieces of clouds are visible all over the sky. The sound of sparrows chirping happily is being heard without stop. The nature has worn fresh pleasing perfume. I just can’t wait to go out, breathe deeply, and let the nice fragrance of spring entrance me.

Tomorrow will be Nature Day. What the perfect day has chosen for this occasion!!! Try to enjoy the beauty of the bride of the seasons as much as you can friends, and not to ask your wishes by tying poor stalks of wheat in private excessively and obsessively... Winking.

Anyway, for me everything was fine so far—except the repeated customs which have to be followed inevitably. I was too busy with the chaotic atmosphere of New Year that I didn’t notice the passage of time. I think I can’t still get used to the fact that the holiday is going to be finished only two days ago. This year, my mom asked me to be at total disposal of hers and our guests.So, I was mostly washing, rubbing, wiping, cooking, scrubbing, babysitting, baby feeding, and so on.

I just remembered last year when I was in holy city of Mashhad and close to Imam Reza (PBUH) with some friends of mine in the first days of New Year. It was an amazing unforgettable trip.
This was an old habit I had been following for several years—to start New Year besides Imam Reza.

In the last week of the past year, a close friend of mine ”Zahra” and her family—her husband and their two sons--asked me to join them in their travel to holy city of Mashhad. All of my friends know what a tight spiritual connection I have with Imam Reza. I confirmed their kindly invitation eagerly and asked my mom to tag along with us. Unfortunately my mom cancelled my plan for a personal reason just a few hours before their departure, and I changed my mind to accompany them. Anyway, I guess Imam Reza has forgotten me this year. I’m sure it is… Sighhh… I want to tell him right here whether he has forgotten me or not, I’ve missed him too much. I will wait for his invitation.

Dear Behnam, regarding your last post entitled “consultation” I should say that I’m speechless in this case. No matter how cowards, stingy, or greedy I am, you don’t need any prescription or advise--at least your posts and accurate words imply this fact. To put it bluntly, you’re just overstating and exaggerating dear Behnam.

Sincere best wishes,
Hurieh
Apr 1st/ 2015
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

It is the last day of new year holiday, during the holiday everything was in disorder ,and your forgetfulness is because of your mental disorder , after your start your usual daily life your mental disorder comes back to normal position.
How much kababs , chickens, cutlets did you eat ,how much nuts , pistachios ,almonds ,hazelnuts ,how much oranges ,apples and bananas did you eat. Compare to 13 days ago I have 2 kgs overweight , that is something bad which has happen in my holiday , and I should give it up ,my coat packet is still full of Ajeal , the last time I ate a luxurious Kabab was yesterday which we arranged it in 13th day of holiday ,that was a charcoal Kabab , my dress is still has smoke smell. I should go to a party tonight , I hope it will be the final one
I had a travel to Tehran for few days and two days in Qom , visiting the holy shrine of Hazrat Masumeh

All the best
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

The policy of stick and carrot is still kept on in US policy, in the next three months the nuclear agreement should be written in a form of international contract ,so McCain and Obama play the role of Stick and Carrot to get the more advantage in stipulating articles of contract framework.

Shortly after world powers successfully negotiated a nuclear-framework agreement with Iran, Sen. John McCain warned that a lasting peace with the Middle Eastern nation “could greatly limit our ability to bomb it.”
“President Obama is hailing this framework as something that could enhance the prospects for peace in the Middle East,” McCain told reporters at the United States Senate. “For those of us who have looked forward to bombing Iran for some time now, that would be a doomsday scenario.”
“The Iranians know well and good that if they abandon their nuclear program exactly the way we’ve asked them to, we can kiss bombing them goodbye,” he said, shaking his head ruefully. “It’s a damn shame.” :lol: :lol:
As for President Obama, McCain added, “Sometimes I think the President cares more about making the Iranians happy than about making the people who want to bomb the Iranians happy.”
With the deadline for finalizing a nuclear treaty with Iran set for June 30th, McCain said that there was still a chance that talks could break down and allow the United States to bomb it, but added, “I’m not getting my hopes up.”
“If we all wake up on July 1st and we’re at peace with Iran, don’t say I didn’t warn you,” he said.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Setareh,

I hope you had a great time with your family during the holiday .
In fact holiday means to have rest and refresh for starting our work with enough energy in new year, but I really need one week more to rest and sleep as I had not enough time to sleep during 15 days of holiday ,being unrest ,taking part in different parties , excursion , going to garden, having travel and reception of too many guests plus to many religious ceremonies which I took part during the Fatemiah times , Specially I took part in meeting at early morning to listen to Dr. Ansari lectures which was interpretation of Nahjolbalagheh , physically my body is fatigue ,but mentally I feel high ,feel to be exhilarated by intoxicant.

The city of Qom was changed ,more beautiful , I saw the doll Kola ghermezy and Hamsayeh door and other friends which was sitting in highway

All the best,
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Kamelia
Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi Behnam

Post by Kamelia »

How are you? Happy New year to you and all my friends here. Hope it has been a wonderful beginning for you all till now.

I read your post regarding the forgetfulness. Actually I have experienced it myself, but usually for short periods of time when I had to multitask. Your post made me read articles about this problem and here are a few things that might help explain the problem and also solve or at least reduce it. Lack of sleep would effect your brain thus make it unable to partition the information you absorb during the day. Another reason is using certain medications like tranquilizers or blood pressure drugs since they create an effect of confusion or sedation on your mind. The last but not the least ( :-D ) is the effect of stress and anxiety on your memory and brain functions. Unfortunately stress affects everything be it your hair and skin or your memory which is a totally internal capability.

Now Behnam dear, the articles had offered some solutions as to go walking or jogging everyday which boosts your brain ability to memorize stuff better. Do you still go jogging? Well please do. For lack of sleep and taking medication I guess you know what to do so there is no need to mention anything on them. The other solution which has been really helpful for me was to plan tasks and use to-do lists. I actually have two calendars and one of them is on my phone. Try using calendar applications with alarms and sticky notes. Believe me they are helpful.

And finally, Behnam you are experiencing a very common problem. No need to worry. Do excersices and various brain boosting problems. Reduce your anxiety even stop telling yourself that you are forgetful. Finally here is one final tip which might sound funny to you but it is really helpful. Yoga would do you good (if you got time for that).

Hope you feel better,

Love,

Kamelia
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

To be judgmental

Post by setareh »

I don’t know why we tend to judge people. Is it because of the way we have been brought up? Is it because of education that we get? Or is it related to our humans’ nature? We stereotype others for their different religion, different race, different believes and for many other things. We judge them unfairly. We set some criteria for ourselves and measure people according to those criteria, if they do not satisfy those criteria they would be tagged by so many unfair titles.
To be a judgmental person is not a good habit at all. I try not to judge people because of their appearance or stratum or where they live, but sometimes I do it. Recently I had an experience about it; after I found out the truth I was really upset. I hope I have learned out of this experience.
We went out on nature’s day (on the 13th day of spring) early in the morning. One of our relatives who was supposed to be there at 9 in the morning, showed up at noon. His wife’s face was so pale, after dropping the family the man left and came back an hour later. He didn’t eat launch. So every body was sure that there was a severe fight between the man and his wife. Later I asked the woman why they had come so late. She told me that she and her husband were sick; they didn’t want to come but because their kids insisted them, they decided to come. On their way they got lost and their car was stuck in mud somewhere. So they were exhausted.
I was so sure about their quarrel that I cursed that man in my heart; of course I had a background about the man. He doesn’t have good relationship with his wife. But on that day that was not the case.
I told myself Setareh : if you were a judge and was asked to give your verdict in this case, you would have surely announced the wrong verdict. I am glad that I am not a judge. {-:
I promised myself never again to judge people even if I had enough evidence. If I don’t like to be judged by others I should do the same and not to judge people especially unfairly.
How about you guys, have you ever had such an experience? If you like we would be glad to read it.
wish you the best,
Setareh
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Dear Mohsen

Post by setareh »

Hi Mohsen, I am glad that you had a great time on holiday. yeah Qom has changed alot. now it's a better city, but comparing to Isfahan no no I can not compare it. Isfahan is so beautiful.
Did you buy Sohan? I am sure you did. It's so delicious. you should have also tried icecream here. It is so tasty. {-: any way I am glad you liked my city. I wish I could have invited you to my house, but you know then your wife would have asked who are these people and my husband would have asked the same question. {-: I hope my city was a good host to you and your family.
wish you the best,
Setareh
Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi Hurieh. million thanks for your kind words . i read your post about Imam Reza(PBUHP). its really nice to know that you start your every year beside Imam Reza (PBUH). i read your post about new year. it seems to be you really had amazing time with guests and celebration of new year :)
take really good care of yourself :)
Mushaf

Post by Mushaf »

hi Behanm , i hope u will be doing great :)
i did not know that summer and winter time exist in Iran
once our country government also tried to apply this here but it totally failed. there has been many funny situations related to it . people started to write old time , new time . when someone invited other they had to mention old time or new time theory. some people did not change their clocks time to new time . so guests always had to ask whether its old or new time . and if someone invited others and they forgot to mention new and old time . both guests were in confusion. in short it was a complete confusion and government decided to never apply this theory again .
i hope u enjoyed ur new year holidays
caalive

Post by caalive »

Hi teacher i'm english beginner and i from china i really really wants to learn english so this is my first reply
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Mohsen!

Post by behnam »

Hi Mohsen,

How are you? I hope you are great. This is my first post to you in the new Iranian year. Unfortunately, something bad has happened in the airport of Jeddah city in Saudi Arabia. Two dirty and wild policemen have done something bad on two Iranian teenagers(boys)! Shame on them! It has made me really angry. I personally disagreed with traveling young people to Saudi Arabia. I disagreed with spending money on such unnecessary visits. In the past old people used to go to Mecca(Haj Tamatto), but these days young girls and boys go there! Why do we waste our money? Is it necessary?

I strongly condemn the dirty action of the Saudi policemen in Jeddah for raping two Iranian young boys! It showed that some people in Saudi Arabia are not civilized. It showed some people in Saudi Arabia are barbarous! It showed many facts to wise people. I hope so!

We should stop going to that unsafe dangerous country. We should stop wasting our money! Having respect for human is much more important than having respect for Mecca! Mecca is nothing unless some black stones.

All the best,
Behnam, 09 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Setare!

Post by behnam »

Hi Setare,

How are you doing? I hope you are not tired of hosting and serving guests. Thank you very much for being active. I love reading your posts.

Dear Setare, I've got a question for you. In the past young people used to give their seats to women and elderly people on buses. This was a sign of respect and gallant. Men used to put women first. However, these days young generations don't care about elderly people and women. Why? What has happened? Do you think men must put women first? Why?

All the best,
Behnam, 09 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by behnam »

Hi Mushaf,

Many thanks for your posts. How are things with you?

When the government used summer and winter time for the first time, people were confused for weeks and months. They used to add 'old time' or 'new time' to address time correctly. However, after having summer and winter time for some years, people get used to it. They don't get confused. When the government announces that clocks must be set one hour ahead on 21st of March(the first day of spring in Iran), they just do it and everybody uses the new time. I personally dislike the summer time. It doesn't match my biological clock!

All the best,
Behnam, 09 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Kamelia!

Post by behnam »

Hi kami,

Thanks for your useful posts. Thank you very much for caring about my problem. What you have said is true. I guess I had many open files in my mind. I had a lot to do. I still have a lot to do. I have an important exam in June. Please wish me luck!

How about you and university? I hope everything is going well.

All the best,
Behnam, 09 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Caalive!

Post by behnam »

caalive wrote:Hi teacher i'm english beginner and i from china i really really wants to learn english so this is my first reply
Hi Caalive,

Welcome to this thread! We are not teachers. We are English learners. We practise English through writing and reading. I hope you will join us.

Hope to hear more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 09 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

Happy mother's day

Post by setareh »

You are the best thing that I have ever had in my life. You are the beauty, the color and the zest of my life. When I feel sick you are a cure for me; your kind and full of love caring brings tranquility to me. When I desperately seek for a piece of advice, you give me so many because you always want the best for me. When I am happy you are happy and my sadness makes you worried. For my sake you sacrifice so many things. Could I ever compensate all you have done For me? I love you from the bottom of my heart. I couldn't imagine life without you. My beloved mother I wish you health and happiness.
God bless you and all mothers in the world including me. {-:
wish the best for mothers,
Setareh
omersimpson

Post by omersimpson »

Hi,
i am new registrede, i want learn the english. help me?
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy Mother's Day!

Post by behnam »

I'd like to take this opportunity to say Happy Woman's Day and Mother's Day to all mothers and potential mothers. I wish you all the best in the world.

All the best,
Behnam, 10 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Happy mother and woman day

Post by Mohsen »

*********************Image****************************
Today is the birthday of Hazrat Zahra (AS) ,the daughter of prophet Mohammad (PBUH) and mother of our beloved Imams and wife of the greatest man of the world Imam Ali (AS) , congratulate this dear day to all Muslims

on occasion of this holy day ,it is called woman day in Iran ,many gifts and sweets are given to mothers and wives ,also there are lots of parties which people take part, from morning I was in a party , the place was decorated with multicolored papers and bulbs ,many candies and drinking were distributed between people , at 3 PM the party had been finished , I was really tired ,the beads of perspiration dropped from my chin and neck , as a member in supply chain I was active all the time ,at noon we distribute the lunch between 80 people , I got so tired I couldn’t eat food , I lied on a carpet for a moment and closed my eyes, a friend of mind brought a dish of Kabab and rice with a bottle of Doogh.

On occasion of woman day I had already bought a gift for my wife, a double fry pan which coated with ceramic , hereafter we save some oil ,and makes up the charge I paid for this pan {-: :-D , I still don’t know if my wife is happy or not ,although she said thanks when she receive it ,also two beautiful dresses for two mothers , we offered them at morning

Wish the best for all of you
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Bitter facts!

Post by behnam »

Hi friends,

On the occasion of Prophet Mohammad daughter's birthday I intend to write something about Islam in the Middle East!

According to history and the holy Koran, prophet Mohammad has been a very kind and merciful person. Plus the main philosophy of every religion, particularly Islam, is guiding people towards perfection and teaching them how to live respectfully and peacefully. To put it simply, the main philosophy of sending one hundred and twenty four thousand messengers is teaching people how to be good! This is quite obvious. However, what takes place in the Middle East in the name of Islam cannot be the philosophy of Islam. These actions are against Islam. Selling Iraqi girls and women in the market cannot be the philosophy of Islam. Raping Iranian boys in Jeddah by Saudi Arabia policemen cannot be the lesson of Islam. Killing innocent people cannot be the sign of Islam. Barbarism cannot be the symbol of Islam. Cruelty and corruption cannot be taught by Islam!.... What's going on?

Why do we make Haj? What is the philosophy of Haj? To be united? Are Muslims united now? European people don't make Haj but they have got European Union! Muslims make Haj but they are divided! Something must be wrong. This is obvious.

This Islam cannot be sent by God. Surely, Prophet Mohammad disagreed with this interpretation of Islam if he could come to the Middle East!

We are all responsible for these crimes. Sacrificing Islam for political purposes is a big crime. Oh, making Haj equals giving money to a country which supports violence, tension, and terrorism. This country is killing innocent people in Yemen now. Don't you think making unnecessary Haj is supporting this country financially? We are all criminals if we open our eyes and look at things carefully and wsiely. This Islam is not accepted by wisdom! A true religion must bring peace, safety, prosperity, kindness, love, justice,etc.

WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH BIG CRIMES!

All the best,
Behnam, 10 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *
setareh
Rising Star
Rising Star

I strongly disapprove of Saudi Arabia policemen's offence towards Iranian innocent kids.

Post by setareh »

`The news that I heard about two Iranian guys who went to Mecca as pilgrims really broke my heart. It is a shame for a country that is the birthplace of Islam to have such an unforgivable offence. The country which claims to host pilgrims; The country which cuts the thieves’ hands what would be its reaction towards such an insult that has been done not for criminals but to pilgrims of Mecca. I wonder what impact this offence would have on minds of those two innocent kids.
Dear Behnam you step out on my point. We are like sheep (no offence to anybody) following the rules or traditions or religious issues without even thinking about it. We care more about trivia than the basic principles of something. Every year so many Iranians go to Mecca. They spend a lot of money there buying souvenirs. The more you are rich the big your suitcases are. People talk about the number of visits they have made to Mecca with proud; the higher the number is the deeper your faith is. When we questioned them they would tagged us as an atheist. They look down on us assuming that we are affected by western culture and so on and so on.
How ridiculous is to be proud of some stuff that actually we should be ashamed of. Islam reputation is ruined by Muslims themselves. We can not change people’s opinion. I hope at least we ourselves ponder everything before accepting it blindly and not to be afraid of being accused of breaking the norms.
setareh.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Behnam,

All Muslims condemn the dirty action of two police men in Saudi Arabia and they expect the Saudi regime issue the order to execution for these two criminals, I believe that the raping was intentionally done by Saudi ‘elements , their goal is making Iranian reaction or Iran government forbids travelling to Mecca.

Dear Behnam Saudi regime don't need our money , I have reasons for it , they didn’t let the two Iranian plane landed in Jadeh airport during last few days , the Saudi limited the number of Iranian pilgrims to 50000 people per year , the reasons show that they don’t need our money , they afraid of Iranian pilgrims ,because they aware the people of Saudi Arabia about the real Islam and some Jawish people ( Al Saud ) who wearing the mask of Islam
There are some criminals in each nation which intentionally or unintentionally despoil the real feature of a nation. We Muslims respect the Arab people more than every other nations, because our beloved prophet and beloved 12 Imams, all of them were Arab, Also the holy land of Mecca is not belong to Al Saud , it will be the free land for all Muslims

We should stop going to that unsafe dangerous country. We should stop wasting our money! Having respect for human is much more important than having respect for Mecca! Mecca is nothing unless some black stones.

The Mecca is a holy place , the Kabeh was built by Adam as the first place for worship and God sent the black stone( Hajarol Asvad) from heaven to place in Kabeh for Adam, the Kabeh was rebuilt by holy hands of prophet Abraham ,and also rebuilt by holy hands of Prophet Mohammad (PBU all of them) , it is the place were Imam Ali was born and some verses in Quran about Kabeh.
انّ اوّل بیت وضع للناس للذی ببکهً مبارکاً وهدیً للعالمین
جعل الله الکعبه البیت الحرام قیاماً

How you called it some useless black stone , I know you are angry , I agree that respecting human is very important ,but for which kind of human? you see that homogeneous is free and legalized in some so called develop countries , what is remain for human and humanity .,they freely insult the holy religion ,and now support the Saudi Arabia to kill as much innocent people of Yaman as possible.

The Al Saud and its follower are only 15% of people in Saudi Arabia , they are symbol of Vahabi sector which was created by Uk , the Al Saud are Jwish , they are originally from a Jwish tribe . The should be overthrown as soon as possible by real people of Arabian land
Inshallah
Mohsen
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi Stareh,

Many Muslims going to Mecca , fast in Ramadan , say their prayer 5 times in a day , but they may do some wrong jobs , they may commit different kind of sins, they don’t live exactly according to Islamic instructions. I believe that Islam is a perfect religion, but no one can follow it exactly. We shouldn’t look at people black or white , if we look at people black or white , we should say good bye to all people and go to the secluded corner. I like the people who try to evolve their personality and their life style, people who believe that if they take one step , God help them to take a hundred steps.

Code: Select all

Dear Behnam you step out on my point. We are like sheep (no offence to anybody) following the rules or traditions or religious issues without even thinking about it. We care more about trivia than the basic principles of something.
Dear Setareh ,you shouldn’t Judge about these people and their actions and call them sheep , maybe you don’t know the number of Iranian who go to turkey and Emirate or Mediterranean beaches ( you know that why they go there ,for example Anatolia) are more than 5000.000 people per year and how much money they spend in these countries… maybe they are intellectuals , because they don’t follow the traditional religious rite in Mecca. What do you call them?

One of Iranian writer who was persuaded by Dr. Shariati for pilgrimaging to Mecca was Jalal Al ahmad ,he went there and converted to Islam. Jalal was a communist before that travel . You see that how the Kabeh can effect on enriched heart.

According to several books which has been written the biggest nation who follow their life like a sheep are Americans , majority of American don’t know how their government expense their tax budget for helping Israel or supply terrorists in the world, the book of the nation of sheep which was written by Judge Napolitano pointed out some cases of this fact

Everyday I watch the BBC news and listen to what they try to inculcate to the mind of Iranian , some people from Iran phones to BBC and give their opinion about policy and daily events ,from what they (UK) get these Iranian people they try to form their policy against Iran. That is why their policy always failed against Iran, they think that these people are the representative of Iran. They always try to show that in Iraq ,Syria and Yaman the war is between Shiah and Sunni, they have many goal behind this policy

Have a good time
mohsen[/b]
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Amalrab

Post by Amalrab »

Hi friends,

How are you? I have missed you a lot.

I am an old member here but sadly I don't write a lot these days but I have read all your posts.

Dear Behnam, I really miss you and miss chatting with you. Sadly my computer wasn't working well and the Skype has stopped on it. Please forgive me.

Dear Elli, I wish your work is going well and you are in a good health. Please write to me, I really miss your words..

Dear new friends here, welcome all!

I promise you to try to write more...

Best wishes,
Amal
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Welcome Omersimpson!

Post by behnam »

omersimpson wrote:Hi,
i am new registrede, i want learn the english. help me?
Hi Omersimpson,

Welcome to this thread. Thank you for joining us. We are all practicing English in this place trough writing and reading. Please put posts. I am interested in knowing more about you.

All the best,
Behnam, 15 April, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *